Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,873 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) (104660 Views)

My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating / Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage / Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by goodheart02(m): 10:26pm On Oct 01, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Jerk off my mention with ur oversabi english..

I know you're yet mature, so I'm not here to trade words with u. It was only a constructive criticism. Enjoy your night
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by chaloskyx: 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2020
BUT YOU WERE THE ONE THAT TRAINED HER NOW HOW DID SHE TURN TO SUCH UNDER YOUR CARE
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Juliusmomoh: 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2020
goodheart02:

I know you're yet mature, so I'm not here to trade words with u. It was only a constructive criticism. Enjoy your night
Bye
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Cheeryfeet: 10:46pm On Oct 01, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Sorry there is nothing like 'small girl' in nigeria nowadays ..
Those u think were small were big down there
some na well, others na rig, sorry too na river depending on your drilling machine
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Cheeryfeet: 10:48pm On Oct 01, 2020
hakym619:
Very good

Yoruba's don't condone sexual immorality.

Other tribes learn morality from the south west
story from my gods south west is the epic center of immoralty. Please
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Bonapart(m): 10:51pm On Oct 01, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Good mother kill u there ...
Looking at the mother, i can boostfully tell u dat she was the one who teach her daughter how to woo ...
See wetin her mother wear..
A good mother should show a good example
are you high?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Nana44: 11:20pm On Oct 01, 2020
That wicked woman is not the mother of that girl, before you doubt me watch the video again concetrate at the ending, the poor girl was beaten, and pushed down the staircase wearing just pant. That can't be her mother.That woman doesn't mean well.
Except she is unlucky to have a witch as a mother.
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Dreyton36: 11:20pm On Oct 01, 2020
She don fvck tire
She looks exhausted
E clear Sha
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by EMMY76: 11:25pm On Oct 01, 2020
DebbieBianca:
A video which has gone viral on social media, captured moment a Nigerian mother disgraced her daughter after catching her in a hotel room with a man.

The angry mother who spoke Yoruba, was seen dragging her daughter out of the facility while hitting her intermittently. Where the incident occurred is still unclear at the time of filing this report.

Here is the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1OnLeaOcbw

Amazing so we still have this type of mothers in this country?
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Happy2020: 2:16am On Oct 02, 2020
So many girls are being raped at a young age and it makes them over sexed. They need counseling not more sex with grown ass men. Imagine the internal damage they walk around with.
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by multiple4u: 2:18am On Oct 02, 2020
You are so right!

But saying no girl child doesn't make sense at all.

Openbusiness:
No sir, boys are not more dangerous than girls. I have studied both genders well. I grew up attending mixed schools from primary all the way to Uni. I never attended boarding school in my life. So I'm quite familiar with females. I remember when I was in JSS 2, one of my classmates got pregnant, she was like the oldest girl and oldest student in my class then, probably like 13 or so, while we were like 10 or 11. They expelled her from school. The thing is, as per puberty period, take for example, a 14 year old girl and a 14 year old boy, the girls will always be more exposed to negative sexual vices than boys, more than 95% of the time. But it's just that because they are covered with the cloak of weaker gender and look innocent, many people don't usually suspect them when they start to stray. Girls stray early, more earlier than boys. They want to explore their sexuality. But they do it codedly. The average female teenager is in her blossoming years, starting to develop her external sexual organs, starting to ooze off sexual pheromones that scents around her as she goes from place to place, and starting to attract males with her youthful glow, and most times, it is older males that catch and latch on to that scent. They start toasting her. Before you know it, she probably has 20 toasters, but she is INEXPERIENCED AND NAIVE, and if you know the quote that says CATCH THEM YOUNG, well it's a reality with females, they are easier to sway when young and because they are always trying to maintain that public "innocent perception", when all that sexual interactions are going on with the older males (who are more experienced in the wooing game), she keeps it to herself and hides it. Maybe a few of her friends will know, when they share their experiences to themselves in secret. The parent is busy chasing money, has little time to spare to monitor all her social activities, and then plus female children are quite cunning, they lie innocently and easily fool their parents who still think, My daughter is an innocent angel that knows nothing. Before you know it, out of 15 or 20 toasters, she will get sexually involved secretly with 3 or 4 or....7. And because the toasters are usually close by, or familiar faces, everything will be hidden. Her parents won't know. She will hide it. Drivers, teachers, guys in the neighborhood, family friends, senior students in school, uncles, relatives, friends in Church etc, that's the pool from where her first set of sexual exploration will come from. One day I was speaking to someone, a man around 47yrs, and a girl came to meet us, he told her to wait. This girl can't be more than 15 years old. I thought she was his daughter. Later they left. Then I heard the other guys around they were just laughing and talking about them. Out of curiosity, I inquired wassup, the person's daughter looks like him. They were like which daughter? In a very sarcastic way. They said she was his girlfriend. That anytime he comes around to Surulere, that's the girl that he rolls with. That he's taking her to hotel... There was a time i met a small girl in Lekki, she's 16, SS2 or so. Later we would chat on phone once in a while. One day, jokingly she asked me what's the craziest thing I ever done. I thought a bit and sha told her something. Then I asked her she should tell me her own. She said HEAD. I was like Head how? Cuz i didn't want to believe it was the head I was thinking she was thinking. She said head na, you know down there. Oh boy, I just dey shake my head. At 16 she's already getting head. She said her school mate gives her head in his father's car before going home. This na big man pikin oh, attending a very expensive school in Lekki. That was the day I cut her off, before someone will say i'm part of those that corrupted their child, my hands are clean and I prefer it that way. I cannot be explaining something I don't know about... Go to town and see what small small girls are doing, your heart go shake. Go to clubs etc. Teenagers oh, not even young ladies. When I say i don't want a daughter, I'm speaking about current reality in our society. Social media has even made it worse in terms of accessibility. Boys will always be boys, yes. I know how it was for me growing up, I was the stubborn headstrong type, I was 100% naughty, I was part of those they label "bad boys" in school etc and I know how strong hand and discipline from my 1st born and school principal set me straight. Boys just need discipline to keep them on the right path. Girls are complex. At the early stages, boys are actually more "innocent" than girls.
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by OLABOY8495(m): 2:30am On Oct 02, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

When i thought u have sence...
Sorry My Brother Now I Know You Are From Trump & Abacha Generation...I Think You Need To See Your Doctor Bobrisky.
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Patokegod: 3:40am On Oct 02, 2020
Too late to cry. She has chosen the right path ironically and tasted, therefore beating, disgracing her is not the solution now. She needs to be tutored by the Word of God, that's if only the Mother is living by the dictates of the Living God. Charity begin at home.
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by johnnychuks(m): 3:42am On Oct 02, 2020
lefulefu:
Thats a unique mother..many moms these days unfortunately are the ones who even prostitute their dauthers.They act as p!mps for their dauthers
. yes you are right because most of the mother are prostitute in disguise, we have some of them as neighbours, we see how they bring up their children up when you try to advice them, next thing you hear them say is Na ur business forgetting that their children will corrupt others.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by gurusprout: 6:45am On Oct 02, 2020
Asad6ixty9:
This is a sacroscant result of a failed government. If things were averagely working, her parents would have excess funds to give her from time to time. But since the condition of nigeria is hotter than mercury, her parents cant sponsor her deemed frivolous expenditures. Thus she tried using what she has to get what she wants.
But, why do most ladies consider their body a trade centre.

Stop generalizing. Poverty is just one of the many factors that lead to prostitution.

Other factors include naive curiosity, bad peers, greed, toxic media like bbn and many more.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by ellizy(m): 7:00am On Oct 02, 2020
Won ti do e pa” is all I heard from the video..
What does it means?
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Openbusiness: 7:14am On Oct 02, 2020
multiple4u:

You are so right!
But saying no girl child doesn't make sense at all.
Bro, my peace of mind is very very important to me. I know myself, i know my disposition and I know my temperament. I'm FIRE by nature. I'm extremely passionate. I have so much inner energy. I'm an extremely protective person. I had females around me growing up and I know how it was. Sometimes they get harassed running errands and we would go fight, real fight oh, not talk and shout, serious man to man brawls. They knew us for area. These ones, those girls, leave dem oh, their brothers na crazy boys. I'm not a butter boy oh, I grew up with street education, grew up in a thug neighborhood with gang boys and cult boys. But we never allowed anybody oppress our girls. I can't be a father and then hear that my child got raped in school by one lecturer. Me? My blood is hot oh. I can't deal with that. Go to IG, go to Snapchat etc, and see what small small teenage girls are doing. From drugs to booze to runs and hookups to clubbing to smoking, etc, all kinds of hardcore social vices. They are running street with older men, men twice or 3 times their age. I'm not talking of poor kids alone with nobody that have to fend for themselves one way or another. I'm talking about girls from decent homes and ok families, some are even from rich homes and money is not a problem. They are just drawn to the wild life, cuz that's what is reigning in society now. I can't deal with all that kind of drama before I go and break somebody's head. I'm a man, I can handle boys very well. I don't want girls, not because they are bad or evil. No, they are blessings too. Every child is a blessing. But my personal preference is for boys. We have families with all boys, and all girls and some are mixed. I prefer raising an all boys family. I can handle that. But the sentiment out there is when some people hear you say such, they automatically start attacking and getting insultive and bitter. For me, such people are myopic. And really, I don't even understand why they are so pained. Na by force to born female child? Nawa oh! God that sees the heart, sees mine. Of the trillions of requests I might have to ask, female child is not among. And I'm ok with that. And so far, God has honored that! I don't have X chromosomes to give anybody. Female is XX, boy is XY. The mother will bring X to the reproductive table, and the father will bring X or Y. I only have Y to give, there's no X in my genetics.
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Oselu28(f): 8:12am On Oct 02, 2020
Asad6ixty9:
This is a sacroscant result of a failed government. If things were averagely working, her parents would have excess funds to give her from time to time. But since the condition of nigeria is hotter than mercury, her parents cant sponsor her deemed frivolous expenditures. Thus she tried using what she has to get what she wants.
But, why do most ladies consider their body a trade centre.

Who made it compulsory for you to comment? Did you see any write up concerning her parents not been responsible financially ?

Na your type dey wait for govt to provide 3 square meal daily...Thank God say na naija u dey where govt no send

If u don't have anything reasonable to say,just keep quiet..that way you'd look smarter
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by hakym619(m): 8:18am On Oct 02, 2020
Blyzz:
big lies. Gbenga who live here in Warri had bleeped a almost all his sisters.. Yoruba don't forbids. Father can sleep with daughter, sister can sleep with both uncle and brothers, mother can sleep outside as she want.. The count goes on. And they're the very dirty people is the Southern region of Nigeria.
tongue
Blyzz:
big lies. Gbenga who live here in Warri had bleeped a almost all his sisters.. Yoruba don't forbids. Father can sleep with daughter, sister can sleep with both uncle and brothers, mother can sleep outside as she want.. The count goes on. And they're the very dirty people is the Southern region of Nigeria.

https://nigerianinfopedia.com.ng/dirtiest-states-nigeria/
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by AlwaysMotun: 8:27am On Oct 02, 2020
Funny ooo... So who disgraced who... Abi the daughter disgraced her mother
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 02, 2020
hakym619:
tongue

https://nigerianinfopedia.com.ng/dirtiest-states-nigeria/
grin Lagos comes first. Well I'm not referring to per state in the Southern region. I'm referring to good house keeping. Yoruba inner room and sitting room is a mess. They pile up dirty clothes like something else.
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Ynkcares4all: 8:46am On Oct 02, 2020
This is not necessary in the hotel also disgracing her is never the solution or do u think she will not sneak out under your nose after this The best you could do is keep advising her on the moral, societal and health implication of her actions. There is no way you can stop female child but u can only guide her
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Jesslove(f): 9:16am On Oct 02, 2020
Stupid moda
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by techystuzz: 11:02am On Oct 02, 2020
It has various modes for cleaning a wide range of ground surface. In any event, when you are not at home, you can pre-set it to clean your floors with its astute time booking highlight. https://techstufff.com This brilliant gadget will facilitate your cleaning misfortunes.
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Excuses: 11:16am On Oct 02, 2020
GOFRONT:
God pls forbid me and a Girlchild.....
No girlchild pls......So help me God
pray hard bro if not na only girls u may born
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by yom2(m): 11:27am On Oct 02, 2020
midolian:
This tiny thing sef don dey know man grin

Na only God go save our children from the many wolves wey dey this generation.

If the mother had not come to her rescue, many more rounds would have been used to disfigure her destiny.
na so una dey sound o. Only god knows how much u dey do for background
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by midolian(m): 11:33am On Oct 02, 2020
yom2:
na so una dey sound o. Only god knows how much u dey do for background
It's obvious you are one of the perpetrators of this evil act..

But guy, if you don't desist from doing this, you will be in the news next and my comment won't be funny..
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Excuses: 1:00pm On Oct 02, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

people address u the way u dress ...
#note dat

I was reading comments but pls permit me to say or ask this..
Omotala Kehinde has about 4 children, she is a mother she still dresses in mini skirts and the likes same with Genevive Nnaji. right here on this social media people hail them omo sexy..is it because they are stars..weather wrapper those that want to see bumbum will still spot it..
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Mleeperbother: 11:29am On Oct 03, 2020
DebbieBianca:
A video which has gone viral on social media, captured moment a Nigerian mother disgraced her daughter after catching her in a hotel room with a man.

The angry mother who spoke Yoruba, was seen dragging her daughter out of the facility while hitting her intermittently. Where the incident occurred is still unclear at the time of filing this report.

Here is the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1OnLeaOcbw

The hotel management let her in?
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by DexterousOne(m): 7:44am On Oct 04, 2020
That's what's up undecided
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by lovewins: 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2020
Tboyfrosh123:
pls anybody help a broda with any amount oo am broke 7107003014 FCMB. acct name :Olawale oluwatobi

Send me a message on telegram, I may be able to help.

Search for @charishephzibah and message me

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) / Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! / FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.