Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) (104737 Views)

My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating / Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage / Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by GOFRONT(m): 3:41pm On Oct 01, 2020
God pls forbid me and a Girlchild.....

No girlchild pls......So help me God

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by sammysmiles(m): 3:41pm On Oct 01, 2020
H
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:41pm On Oct 01, 2020
midolian:
This tiny thing sef don dey know man grin

Na only God go save our children from the many wolves wey dey this generation.

If the mother had not come to her rescue, many more rounds would have been used to disfigure her destiny.
....See finishing.Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Lexusgs430: 3:41pm On Oct 01, 2020
Haba...... Can't douta too flex...... grin
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by hakym619(m): 3:41pm On Oct 01, 2020
hakym619:
Very good

Yoruba's don't condone sexual immorality.

Other tribes learn morality from the south west

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Abusadiq01(m): 3:41pm On Oct 01, 2020
So this tiny twig sef don dey collect di*k?
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Naijasageblog: 3:42pm On Oct 01, 2020
Won ti do e paa cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by classicfrank4u(m): 3:42pm On Oct 01, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Good mother kill u there ...
Looking at the mother, i can boostfully tell u dat she was the one who teach her daughter how to woo ...
See wetin her mother wear..
A good mother should show a good example
Watin she wear?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Lexusgs430: 3:42pm On Oct 01, 2020
midolian:
This tiny thing sef don dey know man grin

Na only God go save our children from the many wolves wey dey this generation.

If the mother had not come to her rescue, many more rounds would have been used to disfigure her destiny.

Mother only spoil show that day........ Many more days ahead......... cheesy
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 01, 2020
Maxymilliano:
Won ti do e pa grin

See her leg like toothpick
She answered no, meaning, They only dò they didn’t dò kpa.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by ORBLIGHTS(m): 3:43pm On Oct 01, 2020
make the young babe enjoy her life na.... e'je ki omolomo doko naw

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Kobicove(m): 3:44pm On Oct 01, 2020
Even this tiny girl sef sad
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Dalil8: 3:44pm On Oct 01, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Looking at the mother, i can boostfully tell u dat she was the one who teach her daughter how to woo ...

U dey mind am

Too many irresponsible mothers out there.
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by adecz: 3:44pm On Oct 01, 2020
sad

See her tiny body.....

The mum may be surprised, that
the type of seexual things wey this
small girl sabi, pass the knowledge wey
the mum & her grandmother don
gather for dem life..

Fear this small, small gehls; underestimate
them at your risk.

A twelve year daughter of a friend
physically matured beyond her age,
had a man that was fully chatting her
up online concerning adult matters.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Starzo: 3:44pm On Oct 01, 2020
Ehn...wetin u talk?? Na the same west wey I dey before or na different one u dey talk about??
Na th
hakym619:

Yoruba's don't condone sexual immorality.

Other tribes learn morality from the south west

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Deborah98(f): 3:44pm On Oct 01, 2020
Train up your child In the way he should go,and when he is old he will not depart from it... Righteousness89 what do you have to say?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by lastchild: 3:44pm On Oct 01, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

so what could she possibly used this act towards her daughter to achieve?
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Dizzyrascal(m): 3:44pm On Oct 01, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

you are right! An apple does not fall far from the tree
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by naetocemmy(m): 3:44pm On Oct 01, 2020
Guys,pls i have issue my bank statement is showing bal #27915 and d alert is showing #26036...what would dat be
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Ofycial22: 3:45pm On Oct 01, 2020
DebbieBianca:
A video which has gone viral on social media, captured moment a Nigerian mother disgraced her daughter after catching her in a hotel room with a man.

The angry mother who spoke Yoruba, was seen dragging her daughter out of the facility while hitting her intermittently. Where the incident occurred is still unclear at the time of filing this report. Like mother like daughter from ya I dey see her mama puna from the cloth
What tells you say she no dey peep mama from window

Here is the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1OnLeaOcbw
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Nigerfine3: 3:45pm On Oct 01, 2020
Where is the guy that snapped this, as I’m talking make sure you are running after them because; READY MADE HOT PEPPER IS TO BE POURED INTO HER VG
Wrong move, bring her home, talk sense and not beating
The best is educating them on sex much earlier
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Mayflowa(m): 3:45pm On Oct 01, 2020
She dragged her away with her wearing just panties! The mother needs to restrain herself and use more words than stick.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2020
I'm done advising all girls of this generation on sex. It's like having sex is a new calling. They get worse day by day. Even on Sundays, while service is going on, all they think is going to their bfs for sex after service.

Just as monkeys jump from one tree to another,
these young girls jump from dick to dicks.

May God heal our land

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Openbusiness: 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2020
Thank God I will never have a female child, never ever. Peace of mind all the way. I'm safe smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by LORDKing001: 3:47pm On Oct 01, 2020
chiedonedoor:
Hmm, too late, train up a child in the way he/she should go and will not depart from it.
Acts 3:19 KJV
Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord; Christ is coming soon.
Repent
Pikin were go spoil go spoil
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Ofycial22: 3:47pm On Oct 01, 2020
DebbieBianca:
A video which has gone viral on social media, captured moment a Nigerian mother disgraced her daughter after catching her in a hotel room with a man.

The angry mother who spoke Yoruba, was seen dragging her daughter out of the facility while hitting her intermittently. Where the incident occurred is still unclear at the time of filing this report. Many days to come
She go Bleep like mad
Sis wan way mama do na smalls dat one no prison all dick wey dey
Here is the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1OnLeaOcbw
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by fidelitystrs: 3:47pm On Oct 01, 2020
Sell  your Amazon gift card to Naira / RMB yuan also available.https:///2347039575096

Best rate with swift payment.
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Nnemuka(f): 3:48pm On Oct 01, 2020
The mother should forget about being close to her daughter forever.
This is all shade of wrong...
Tufia

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by SAMBARRY: 3:48pm On Oct 01, 2020
Hardgun:
Good mother
yeah she's really a good mother but don't you think this action will put a scar on her.im sure she won't be more than 20 and the disgrace should also be dished out to the perverted agbaya
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Hotzone(m): 3:49pm On Oct 01, 2020
Our society need women like this for legit home growth not these ones their yahoo children will use illegal proceed and buy their own car with their mother’s name and these mothers will also have the effrontery to approach police and other legal institutions for data processing

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by chukwuibuipob: 3:49pm On Oct 01, 2020
cool dem don expand her to to comatose.Useless okrika girl.Thank u mother jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him / Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) / Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.