Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,014 members, 7,835,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't (17138 Views)

Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! / Is It Biblical To Hate Muslims Especially Terrorists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by DeepSight(m): 11:19pm On Oct 18, 2009
davidylan:

Unfortunately for many of you noise makers . . . what i have achieved educationally so far is what you can only dream about.

Whoa! here goes the boastful "Christian!" Sometimes i wonder if you ever reflect on how Christlike your posts are, my dear son.

I would really be interested in what you have acheived educationally. Do you really think it makes sense to make such presumptions without knowing the identity or acheivements of the person you are interacting with? Again, more insight into your nature David. It might help to stop being so. . . boastful, you know. I doubt that Jesus would approve of this.

I must admit i am sorely tempted to address to you my educational and professional background. But that would be petty and childish, i will not do that. Rather, i will, as i promised, if not tonite, but certainly, school you in many many essentials which have clearly been left out of your great "educational acheivements"

Here we go. . .
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 18, 2009
Deep Sight:

Whoa! here goes the boastful "Christian!" Sometimes i wonder if you ever reflect on how Christlike your posts are, my dear son.

nothing boastful there . . . i sometimes have to say such to counter the prevailing feeling here that those who believe in the bible are small minded, empty heads . . .

Dont worry, i spend a good deal of time thinking of how my posts come across sometimes - i dont think its any different from the harsh words Christ had for the pharisees who were everything like you - you know, men of renown who had read the torah 100 times, understood the law and the prophets to the letter (and even tried to school Christ on the laws of Moses on two occasions), understood nonsense such as times, seasons and astrology . . . here is what Christ had to say to them - Matt 23:33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

I think i'm in very good company.

Deep Sight:

I would really be interested in what you have acheived educationally. Do you really think it makes sense to make such presumptions without knowing the identity or acheivements of the person you are interacting with? Again, more insight into your nature David. It might help to stop being so. . . boastful, you know. I doubt that Jesus would approve of this.

I really could care less to be frank.

Deep Sight:

I must admit i am sorely tempted to address to you my educational and professional background. But that would be petty and childish, i will not do that. Rather, i will, as i promised, if not tonite, but certainly, school you in many many essentials which have clearly been left out of your great "educational acheivements"

Here we go. . .

Please be my guest.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by DeepSight(m): 11:38pm On Oct 18, 2009
^^^ No dear son, i will not do that. Though very well blessed of God, i perceive boasting about it would be a heinous sin, aside from being very very small-minded. I certainly will not do any such thing. I hope you learn something from that.

If i were not a particularly stubborn person, i would abandon this thread, as it may at the outset seem futile debating with a "Christian" who declares "hatred" for muslims, calls them "despicable", routinely brands everyone else "fools", and to cap that, announces the fabulous acheivements of his education as being something that the rest of us can only "dream about. . ."

Wow, i have my hands full, taking such a student aboard.

But so help ne Lord, and please calm his abrasive temper, and pour the oil of understanding upon his arrogant soul. . .

Here we go.

I wish to start the discourse from a few simple questions:

1. What happens to people who lived after Jesus, but never heard of Jesus of Nazareth?

2. What happens to those who heard, but could not understand the dogma on account of cultural and historical differences? For Example, a Mahatma Ghandi, or the Dalai Lama. . . very upright peaceful men who have influenced the world massively in a peaceful, brotherly direction. . . what happens to them?

3. Have you read the context of Acts 10: 35? What was Cornelius' religious/ cultural background?

Let;s start with these.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Purist(m): 10:57am On Oct 19, 2009
@davidylan

davidylan:

Jude 1:23 And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

I had no intention to post anything here, but this quote caught my attention.  David, did you really reflect on this quote before reeling it off the Bible to post it here on Nairaland?  I'm actually very much aware of the fact that this thread was created out of an existing thread and it was Seun who changed the title of this thread 2 years ago because of the perceived "hate" he saw in your comments to the Muslims.  But I find it very absurd that you will now come here to defend this alleged "hate", 2 years later, with a randomly quoted verse of the Bible.  I expected that you would have taken the time to explain to Deep Sight why the title of this thread is as it is, unless of course, you indeed hate Muslims.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Purist(m): 11:09am On Oct 19, 2009
@ Deep Sight

His so-called educational achievement is probably nothing more than having started studying for a PhD at a relatively early age (24 or 25 I think), and he's currently 28.  Not many Nigerians have such priviledge, so you can imagine how big a deal it is to him.

By the way davidylan, I'm still hoping you could shed some light on how the concept of heaven is "PURELY biblical" as you claim.
Here's the link: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-338624.32.html#msg4756316
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by DeepSight(m): 1:20pm On Oct 19, 2009
^^^ Men, it would be tragic to have a PHD Holder with this sort of little reasoning capacity. . .
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 03, 2010
Davidylan,

You should not hate them, try as much as possible to love them. Remember, even in our sinful state Jesus still loved us and that was why he came to save us from eternal damnation. As we have chosen to walk in His footsteps, act like Him and love those who persecute you, Okay. It is not your fault that they are a deceived bunch (I mean this in the most humble way). Our duty as ambassadors for Christ is to bring them to the knowledge of His saving grace, and not hate them.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Traugott(m): 2:15am On Feb 04, 2010
@cultey: As far as I have found out by reading through the thread, Davidylan did not start the thread.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 07, 2013
In the Qu'uran, one can find up to 119 verses asking the 'prophet' and all muslims to use even force to propagate Islam as well killing the unbelievers who will resist it.
Islam is from Hell! and all they that practice it and on their way to eternal fire. To quote St. Alphonsus Liguori, Doctor of the Church: "O how many there are who are Mohametans [i.e. followers of mohamed] and THEY ARE ALL LOST"
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 07, 2013
People say: 'Let's love them'
Real love for them is by telling the truth that they are in an evil 'religion';
Real love is by bringing to them the Holy Name of Christ which they must profess.
St. Vincent Ferrer in the 15th Century showed them real love. He preached to them 3 sermons to show them their blindness and performed many miracles to confirm his preaching and many of them got converted and he baptized 18000 of them.
But if one says to them "Don't worry, just stay in ur religion. Keep the Jihad; Don't believe in the Holy Trinity; Don't profess the Name of Christ; keep the Sharia law...." that will not be love but Satanic Hatred.
I stand for real love.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Have The Bible Lost Its Value? Replaced With Tablets In Churches / TB Joshua Denies Prophesy On The Kidnap Of An East-African President / Download Audio And Lyrics Video: Tasha Cobbs - Put A Praise On It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.