Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't (17131 Views)

Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! / Is It Biblical To Hate Muslims Especially Terrorists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 01, 2007
Mustay:

A sensible person won't just start chapter 19 by reading verse 71 first instead of verse 1 just the way you won't start a novel from the middle page.
Let me start from where a kind of prologue is present-
66 and the disbeliever says "When am dead, shall I then be raised up alive?"
67 Does not man remember that we created him before, while he was nothing?
68 So by your lord, surely, we shall gather them together, and also the satan with them, then we shall bring them round hell on their knees.
69 Then indeed we shall drag out from every sect all those who were worst in obstinate rebellion against the most Gracious- Allah.
70 Then, verily, we know best those who are most worthy of being burnt therein. 71There's not one of you but will pass over it[hell]- this is with your lord: a decree which must be accomplished.
72Then we shall save those who used to fear Allah and were dutiful to him. And we shall leave the wrongdoers therein humbled to their knees in hell.

now, even if a xtian won't believe these lines, the fellow would understand d message which I really don't need to elucidate further.
Picking a line from au leaders that 'the european leaders have helped us' doesn't mean they never destroyed africa.
David, grow up and stop playing telletubbies here by putting in one line to confuse yourself. Even your fellow xtians told you the day this thread was born to get some sense instead of being peurile. Instead you kept on arguing with them till they got tired of ya. Don't misuse your education.

lol what a huge shame! If you paid any attention to my earlier postings before your "peaceful" colleagues turned it into a shouting match i started quoting from VERSE 68 - 72!

If memory serves me correct al raheem attempted to use the hell = grave excuse to explain away verse 71 until i had to refer him to verse 68 to ask whether demons too would be sent to the grave! Of course the islamic mindset is one of hypocrisy, double speak and lying. Not surprised!

Two long epistles after you have still failed to give a coherent explanation for the verse.
Muslims are quick to indicate that we should not base our judgement of the quran on one verse since you cant start a novel from the middle. However these same hypocrites do EXACTLY the same when quoting the bible. That mohammed is allegedly mentioned in the bible is derived from one single verse quoted deliberately out of context!
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 01, 2007
YOUNGDICE$:

@davidylan

IF YOU HATE MUSLIM THAT'S YOUR OWN PROBLEM BUT I SWEAR IF YOU SAID THAT IN MY FACE I WILL Bleep You UP,YOU OUT HERE ON NAIRALAND TALKING ABOUT YOU HATE MUSLIM KNOWBODY CARE WHY DON'T YOU GO ON THE STREET AND TELL PEOPLE.

So much peace and tolerance from this young cock! grin you will "Bleep me up" for quoting Sura 19: 68-72 to your face? What do u do when you read it or do you just avoid those verses if ever you read the quran at all?

No sir, i dont hate muslims NEITHER have i ever indicated so, its the islamic mindset to quickly label those who question their fraud of a religion as muslim haters. You are not the only one to do so.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 01, 2007
Mustay:

Hypocrisy just persists. I posted something like that before and this same guy lied that muslims are all liars. Thinking he didn't understand, I quoted 66 to 71 only for ma believe to be emphasized that's it's better to ignore them all. I think their server is translating it in spanish language

If there is any hypocrisy here it must be from your end. The matter is simple, please expalin Sura 19:66-72 and it sufficeth us! You are going round in circles essensially saying nothing but spewing hate language while accusing others of hating you!

@ pilgrim1, thanks so much for seeing the truth! Appreciated.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by belloti(m): 3:22pm On Jul 04, 2007
whats new about david hating musims?

the point is does it really matters?
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 04, 2007
belloti:

lol who is hating who? The "hating" should start from ur quran, its impossible to call ur best friend an ape, a pig, an infidel and only fit for the hottest part of hell with his head chopped off!
Maybe a good way to start would be by revising that hate manual u call allah's word.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by stimulus(m): 5:14pm On Jul 04, 2007
belloti:

Bros, I still want to know this: 

If someone (A) says he loves you but decrees that you will still enter a place where you dread, and then another person (B) points out what (A) has said, who's hating you - (A) or (B)undecided

Or, put in another way:

Suppose you know that (A) has decreed to take you into a place you don't wish to even go near, and another person (B) is constantly asking that you remove yourself from that place by quoting the evidence for (A)'s decree, would you see (B) as a hater or lovercool
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by uchetobi(f): 5:27pm On Jul 04, 2007
I understand you jore. For someone like me that stayed in Kaduna for 6 years, my mum almost died in the cross fire of religious difference war. Its easy to hate them they are so intolerant and annoying. But look at these from these perspective. Its not all of them
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 04, 2007
abeg oga stimulus thank you. I no longer understand these muslims again, we now hate because we quote from allah's book of love?
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by stimulus(m): 6:19pm On Jul 04, 2007
davidylan:

we now hate because we quote from allah's book of love?

Maybe, the 'love' was reserved alone for only Muslims (apply the logic of haram and halal). grin

Incidentally, last night one of my Muslim friends (we used to debate the question of baptist-Muslims) was over at ours, and I had the SKY TV channel tuned in to UCB (a Christian channel). The moment my paddy hear John 3:16, the guy blood swell pass the banks of Jordan.

Hear him: "How can bible say that? Imagine! Allah must hate some people - he cannot love *efry-bodi!"

Bros, I tire for the guy - notin dey pass through am.

*efri-bodi = everybodi.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 04, 2007
stimulus:

The moment my paddy hear John 3:16, the guy blood swell pass the banks of Jordan.

Hear him: "How can bible say that? Imagine! Allah must hate some people - he cannot love *efry-bodi!"

And they accuse us of "hating" when allah himself is the chief hater. grin

These people must be naturally primed to take offence at just about anything.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by maj08: 11:03pm On Jul 04, 2007
wath are your reasosns for hating muslims
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 04, 2007
maj08:

wath are your reasosns for hating muslims

it seems you people learn this "everyone hates muslims" by rota from your mosque imams. Good strategy to raise millitant islamists.
Read the thread thoroughly, NO ONE hates muslims. If to quote from the quran is to hate muslims then what does that say about the author of the quran?
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by nossycheek(f): 12:57pm On Jul 05, 2007
@mustay

Pls take your preaching to your broda babs787, he is the expert when it comes to reading the bible verses in isolation. So no need crying so profusely over the very game muslims specialize in.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Tonim(f): 2:47am On Jul 08, 2007
the topic of this thread is so funny grin grin that's one thing I like about Nairaland, coming across things like this.

I mean, the thread starter is admitting that he shouldn't hate muslims, but he does anyway grin grin

I am not a muslim, but all muslims are not like bin laden. lol
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by MP007(m): 6:20am On Jul 08, 2007
You hate muslims or u hate islam? hate the game not the player. they were shaped into that believe not doesnt conform with urs.Howver,cos they believe in somein that u seems to think is outragous, it doesnt however me that what they do or believe is bad, Lets put it this way, peopel have the right to believe in whatever, even crap!!!!!
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by pilgrim1(f): 7:14am On Jul 08, 2007
@Tonim and MP007,

See what propaganda is doing? Go through the thread again and see what you're missing. This thread was not started by davidylan!! cheesy
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by omowhyou(m): 11:11am On Jul 09, 2007
That is what am trying to send across, we should learn to love one another by tolerating ourselves.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by pilgrim1(f): 11:35am On Jul 09, 2007
And that should especially go to adherents of the 'religion of peace'.  smiley
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by belloti(m): 6:39pm On Jul 10, 2007
The fact is there is no love lost. No one need to love or hate anyone. its basically a matter of opinion. we are muslims and we love islam and everything islamic and we dont love anything unislamic but we dont care about personal religious choices because on the last day everyone speak for himself. The Holy Quran says you cant make anyone understand the truth except the lord showers guidance to that person. So you guys can love or hate but the point here is we dont care.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 10, 2007
@ belloti, i'm sure you really don't care. But is it me or do i wonder why every muslim happens to develop a fit of paranoia anytime anything or anyone "offends" islam?
If truly "you don't care" why all the mass hysteria about the mohammedan cartoons? why are muslim clerics and world leaders having an orgasm over the knighthood bestowed on Salman Rushdie? Surely you shouldnt "care" that another infidel is being recognised for his literary talent by the English aristocracy don't you think?

Aye, if truly you dont "care" why then is the sultan of Sokoto "expressing concern" over the activities of Missionaries in Nigeria? Why should the activities of infidels be a concern to you? Dont you think you need to remind the sultan of your last day theory?
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by pilgrim1(f): 7:58pm On Jul 10, 2007
belloti:

The fact is there is no love lost. No one need to love or hate anyone. its basically a matter of opinion. we are muslims and we love islam and everything islamic and we don't love anything unislamic but we don't care about personal religious choices because on the last day everyone speak for himself. The Holy Quran says you can't make anyone understand the truth except the lord showers guidance to that person. So you guys can love or hate but the point here is we don't care.

@belloti,

It really doesn't matter what you feel you love. Speaking of the "unislamic" stuff, there are loads of them that Muslims have come to cherish. On the other hand, that which is "Islamic" in many respects continue to be queried as it has become a global phenomenon that everyone must look over their shoulders before boarding a plane!
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by nossycheek(f): 11:01am On Jul 11, 2007
pilgrim.1:

@belloti,

It really doesn't matter what you feel you love. Speaking of the "unislamic" stuff, there are loads of them that Muslims have come to cherish. On the other hand, that which is "Islamic" in many respects continue to be queried as it has become a global phenomenon that everyone must look over their shoulders before boarding a plane!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin rolls off her seat
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by omowhyou(m): 2:22pm On Jul 12, 2007
i have muslims as friends and they are all normal people. some of them are just mislead by bad leaders. With the promise of 70 virgins doing things to you, what else can you ask for. Be careful before the anger of God falls on you all.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by ustaz: 10:29am On Jul 13, 2007
If Davidlyn understand English language he will know that ‘see’ does not mean enter, on the day of judgment Allah (The al-mighty, the al-wise) will bring paradise and hell to the full view of every created son of Adam while he will save the Muslims from entering hell by admitting them (Muslims) into paradise the non Muslims (like Davidlyn if he refuse to repent) will be condemned to hell.
U said quite correctly that we do not worship the same God. In the sense u are very correct because
1. the God of the Muslims dose not have a son ;(John 3:16) this part of ur Bible claim that Jesus is the only begotten son of God but only to be contradicted by another verse of the same bible Psalm 2:7 which states that Davidlyn is also a begotten son of God
2 the God of the Muslims does not have a beginning like urs John 1:1 (compare Sura 112:1-4)
3.the God of the Muslim cannot be defeated by Jacob in a wrestling match like what ur bible described in genesis of ur God Gen 32:28 here ur God was defeated by Jacob in a fight. Whereas in Quran’ God is one and irresistible (wahidul kahar)
4the God of the Muslims is all seeing so does not need to go to the guarding looking for Adam. Gen3:8-9
5the God of the Muslims does not become tired after the creation of the heavens and the earth and have to rest.Exo31:17 also Gen 2:2….compare (Surah 50 v 38 verily we created heavens and the earth and what exist them in 6 days and no tiredness affect us)

U claim Jesus died on the cross for ur sake if the is true why then did he say Eli Eli la ma sa bach-thani (my lord my lord why have thou forsaken me) while he was on that cross. Matt27:46 also Mark15:34. why was he was crying? wasn’t he prepare to die for u?. Did he forget as at that time that he is about to die for ur sin which is his main mission?

Davidlyn claim that the Qur’an was copied from the bible because according to him the bible is the only authentic word of God
Then he should answer the following questions
a Who revealed the contradictory genealogy of Jesus in the bible matt 1:1- 16 (between Davidlyn and Jesus are 28 ancestors) comp Luk3:23-38(between Davidlyn and Jesus where 42 ancestors)
b who revealed the following contradictions in ur ‘word of God’
1. Who incited Davidlyn to count the fighting men of Israel?
• God did (2 Samuel 24: 1)
• Satan did (I Chronicles 2 1:1)
2. In that count how many fighting men were found in Israel?
• Eight hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)
• One million, one hundred thousand (I Chronicles 21:5)
3. God sent his prophet to threaten Davidlyn with how many years of famine?
• Seven (2 Samuel 24:13)
Three (I Chronicles 21:12)
4. How old was Ahaziah when he began to rule over Jerusalem?
• Twenty-two (2 Kings 8:26)
• Forty-two (2 Chronicles 22:2)
5. When did Davidlyn bring the Ark of the Covenant to Jerusalem? Before defeating the Philistines or after?
• After (2 Samuel 5 and 6)
• Before (I Chronicles 13 and 14)
6. Did Joshua and the Israelites capture Jerusalem?
• Yes (Joshua 10:23, 40)
• No (Joshua 15:63)
7. Who was the father of Joseph, husband of Mary?
• Jacob (Matthew 1:16)
• Hell (Luke 3:23)
In David’s claim that the qur’an is a product of plagiarism can he tell us which, among the multiple version of the bible, was used for this purpose ? in the world today we have more than 12 different version of the bible. If he thinks am lying then he should verify whether the information below is true or false
(If it is the truth you are really after, then you should not be afraid to look hard at what you believe)
Key:
KJV = King James Version NEB = New English Bible
ATHB =American translation of the HB NASB =New American standard
NWT = New word translation NIV = new international version
RSV = Revised Standard Version AB = Amplified Bible
LB = Living Bible NJB = New Jerusalem Bible
HB = Holy Bible GNB = Good News Bible

Contradictions between the various versions of the bible
1. What was the age of Saul when he began to resign (1 Samuel 13:1)? According to the NEB he was 50 years old. NIV says he was 30 years old AB and NASB say he was 40 years old, while in the KJV, RSV, HB, LB, NWT, NJB and ATHB his age is unknown. The whole verse has been dropped out of the GNB.
2. For how long did Saul reign(1 Sam 13:1)?according to NEB it was 22 years according to KJV, HB,AB, LB, and NWT, it was only 2 years while according to NIV it was 42years. The NASB says it was for 32years. In the RSB, NJB, AND ATHB it is unknown while the whole verseis dropped out of GNB.
3. what creature was crying in the sky (Rev8:13)?according to KJV, it was an angel while according to the NEB,RSV,NIV,HB, LB, NWT, NJB,GNB,AB,NASBand ATHB it was an angel (a bird).
4. What was the age of jehoiachin when he became king(2 Chron 36:9)?according to ATHB,KJV NEB RSV, NASB and LB he was 8years old(which contradict 2king24:8 in this same bibles),while according to the NIV, HB NWT, NGB, AB and the GNB he was 18 years old.
5. How many years of famine in the land of Davidlyn (2sam 24:13)? According to the KJV, HB LB, NWT, AB, NASB and ATHB it was 7years (which contradict 1 chron21:12, in this same bibles).while according to the NEB, RSV, NIV, NJB and GNB it was 3 years.
6. What was the age of Ahaziah when he became king(2chron22:2)?according to KJV, NEB,RSV.NGB,AB and ATHB he was 42 years old(which contradicts 2kings8:26 in this same bibles),while according to NIV, HB, NWT, NASB and GNB he was 22 years old.

VERSES DROPPED OUT OF VARIOUS VERSION OF THE BIBLE
1. Mathew 17:21,Mark15:28and Luke17:36 are present only the KJV,HB, AB, and, LB, and have been dropped out of the NEB, RSV, NIV, NWT, NJB,GNB, and the ATHB, NASB lack Mark15:28 and Luke17:36.
2. Mathew 21:44 is present in the KJV, NIV, HB, LB, NWT, AB, NASB, and ATHB but has been dropped out of the NEB, RSV, NJB and GNB.
3. Mathew23:14 and Acts15:34 are present only KJV and AB have been dropped out the NEB, RSV, NIV, HB, LB, NWT, NJB, GNB and ATHB, NASB, lacks Acts15:34.]
4. Mark 11:26 and Mark 9:44 and 46and present only the KJV, and HB, have been dropped out of the NEB, RSV,NIV, LB, NWT, NJB, GNB, NASB and ATHB. AB, lacks Mark9:44and 46.
5. Luke 22:43 and 44 are present in the KJV, NEB, NIV, HB, LB, AB, NASB, NWT, NJB, GNB and ATHB, but have been dropped out of the RSV.

ORTHER VERSES ON WHICH VARIOUS VERSIONS OF THE BIBLE DIFERS INCLUDE;
Luke10:1 and17 1samuel13:5, ezre8:35, mathew12:47, acts8:37, rom16:24 mathew18:11, mark7:16 John5:4, 2timothy3:16, e.t.c.
In short, which Bible is the holy Bible? No two bibles are identical. If the bible is entirely the word of God, then these contradictions and differences among the bibles could not have been found in them. To consider these differences as insignificant is to imply that God makes mistakes. These and several other mistakes only prove that the bible is not the word of God. The existence of human interference with the bible is clear beyond any doubt (Jer. 8:cool.
David also claims that the original Qur’an get missing, now we want to let him now that right from the time the qur’an was revealed till now there have been people who put the entire qur’an in memory apart from those that wrote in different materials. So the authenticity of the qur’an is guarantee by two sources of preservation. Today in the world we have more 5,000.00 student of qur’an of less than 7 year who have the entire qur’an in memory, whereas even the Pope doe not have the bible in memory. His own bible has 7 extra book; The Roman Catholic bible has 73 books while the protestant versions all have 66 books. WHICH BIBLE IS THE WORD OF GOD?
In (Jer. 8:cool. We were told the bible is corrupt .
Don’t be discourage by the length of this article just try and confirm all these facts
Mr online preacher/ righteousness I want answer to all these questions
If u can’t answer them they know that Islam is the only religion Allah will accept; now u will not have any excuse with God since I have told u the truth with evidence. Sura 3:85 He that seek any other religion than lslam it will not be accepted from him and on the day of judgement will be among the losers.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by pilgrim1(f): 1:48pm On Jul 13, 2007
Hi @ustaz,

Most of the worries you have concerning the the deity of Jesus as to why and how He was the Son of God have been soundly dealt with in other threads. So, if you put in a little more effort, you'll find that those are nothing to worry about at all.

In anycase, let's take a look at the same verse of the Qur'an that you've hurriedly tried to circumvent:

ustaz:

If Davidlyn understand English language he will know that ‘see’ does not mean enter, on the day of judgment Allah (The al-mighty, the al-wise) will bring paradise and hell to the full view of every created son of Adam while he will save the Muslims from entering hell by admitting them (Muslims) into paradise the non Muslims (like Davidlyn if he refuse to repent) will be condemned to hell.

My dear, this is wishful thinking. There's no verse in the Qur'an that negates the irrevocable decree of Allah to take every Muslim to hell according to Sura 19:71. What you don't realize is that your Muslim translators have clearly stated the fact that Muslims will ENTER hell fire; and I'll quote just a few for you (note the graphic language that strengthens the point):

[Dr. Ghali]:
'And decidedly not one of you (there is), except that he will go (herded) down to it;
that, for your Lord, has been a thing decreed, a must.'

[Muhammad Sarwar]:
'It is the inevitable decree of your Lord that every one of you will be taken to hell.'

[Arberry]:
'Not one of you there is, but he shall go down to it; that for thy Lord is a thing decreed,
determined.'

[Sale]:
'There shall be none of you but shall descend into the same [hell]:
[This] is an established decree upon thy Lord.'

Please note especially Sale's translation: it does not say merely that Muslims will "see" hell like someone watching a home video - rather, it clearly says that Muslims will descend into (i.e., ENTER) the same Hell!

Allah in the Qur'an does not make any excuses for anyone, so don't even try to wangle an interpretation to excuse any Muslim at all from that verse! The tafsirs (commentaries on the Qur'an) accurately confirm the fact that every Muslim will be taken to hell to enter into it (see for example (i) Tafsir al-Jalalayn; (ii) Tanwîr al-Miqbâs min Tafsîr Ibn ‘Abbâs; (iii) Tafsir Ibn Kathir).

You can't come here dribbling your fallacy and making that verse to read "see" when infact even Muhammad himself stated that even Muslims - everyone, "whether he is a pious man or sinner" will enter Hell! (see Ma'āriful-Qu'rān by Maulānā Mufti Muhammad Shafi' (revised by Maulānā Muhammad Taqi 'Usmani, Vol. 16, pg. 63].

All the other verses that Muslims try to explain away as in order to dribble round this issue are mere excuses - they do not stand in the face of the fact that Allah says is is established upon him as an IRREVOCABLE decree! There's not going to be any abrogation of that ayat!

ustaz:

You said quite correctly that we do not worship the same God.

You're making your own assumption in order to excuse the fact that the Qur'an does not stand on its own merit unless it has to make recourse to the Bible! What you're arguing for here is the direct opposite of what Muhammad claims; and if you feel that argument has any substance, it automatically makes you a non-Muslim; or otherwise makes you a Muslim that does not follow the tenets of Muhammad's religion.

ustaz:

You claim Jesus died on the cross for your sake if the is true why then did he say Eli Eli la ma sa bach-thani (my lord my lord why have thou forsaken me) while he was on that cross. Matt27:46 also Mark15:34. why was he was crying? wasn’t he prepare to die for u?. Did he forget as at that time that he is about to die for your sin which is his main mission?

Muhammad clearly believed that Jesus would die when He comes back. The problem is that Muhammad puts the death of Jesus Christ at the end of the world instead of at the time of the Crucifixion recorded in the Bible. No worries - he was often fond of misinterpreting Biblical narratives.

Even so, I would like you ask you a few questions to make you think further on this:

(a) why do you think that Jesus would die at all if He did not die in the first instance before He went to heaven as the Qur'an states?

(b) Muslims say that someone else was put in place of Jesus at the Crucifixion: who was that "someone else" and what was his name?

ustaz:

Davidlyn claim that the Qur’an was copied from the bible because according to him the bible is the only authentic word of God

It is not davidylan making that claim - it is clear to any reader of the Qur'an that Muhammad was plagiarizing and re-editing Biblical narratives to suit his purposes in Islam.

ustaz:

- - -
- - -
If u can’t answer them they know that Islam is the only religion Allah will accept; now u will not have any excuse with God since I have told u the truth with evidence. Sura 3:85 He that seek any other religion than lslam it will not be accepted from him and on the day of judgement will be among the losers.

All the so-called contradictions you're noising here have been dealt with in another thread. The one thing I want you to answer is this:

If you believe that the Bible has contradictions and is corrupt,

a/ why have Muslims been trying to "prove" the prophethood of Muhammad from John's Gospel?

b/ where in the Qur'an does Allah claim that the Bible contradicts itself?

c/ why is it that Allah still asked you Muslims to believe in the same books of the Bible that you now claim are "corrupt"??

You chaps really have no grasp of your own religion before seeking to pour out the same antics the mullahs taught you. The mullahs themselves can't agree on what the Qur'an says, let alone the so-called contradictions and corruptions that you want to argue and allege against the Bible.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by omowhyou(m): 2:35pm On Jul 13, 2007
The Bible is the most authentic Book that u can find any were. Even Mohammed took Quran from the Bible, all this thing is a fact. So we should not be discussing what book is the best or which prophet is of God. Let us all worship The God we serve in truth and love.
Like the good book said the end will justify all of us, either good or bad
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 4:47am On Jul 14, 2007
ustaz:

You said quite correctly that we do not worship the same God. In the sense u are very correct because
1. the God of the Muslims dose not have a son ;(John 3:16) this part of your Bible claim that Jesus is the only begotten son of God but only to be contradicted by another verse of the same bible Psalm 2:7 which states that Davidlyn is also a begotten son of God
2 the God of the Muslims does not have a beginning like urs John 1:1 (compare Sura 112:1-4)
3.the God of the Muslim cannot be defeated by Jacob in a wrestling match like what your bible described in genesis of your God Gen 32:28 here your God was defeated by Jacob in a fight. Whereas in Quran’ God is one and irresistible (wahidul kahar)
4the God of the Muslims is all seeing so does not need to go to the guarding looking for Adam. Gen3:8-9
5the God of the Muslims does not become tired after the creation of the heavens and the earth and have to rest.Exo31:17 also Gen 2:2….compare (Surah 50 v 38 verily we created heavens and the earth and what exist them in 6 days and no tiredness affect us)

You claim Jesus died on the cross for your sake if the is true why then did he say Eli Eli la ma sa bach-thani (my lord my lord why have thou forsaken me) while he was on that cross. Matt27:46 also Mark15:34. why was he was crying? wasn’t he prepare to die for u?. Did he forget as at that time that he is about to die for your sin which is his main mission?

a Who revealed the contradictory genealogy of Jesus in the bible matt 1:1- 16 (between Davidlyn and Jesus are 28 ancestors) comp Luk3:23-38(between Davidlyn and Jesus where 42 ancestors)
b who revealed the following contradictions in your ‘word of God’
1. Who incited Davidlyn to count the fighting men of Israel?
• God did (2 Samuel 24: 1)
• Satan did (I Chronicles 2 1:1)
2. In that count how many fighting men were found in Israel?
• Eight hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)
• One million, one hundred thousand (I Chronicles 21:5)
3. God sent his prophet to threaten Davidlyn with how many years of famine?
• Seven (2 Samuel 24:13)
Three (I Chronicles 21:12)
4. How old was Ahaziah when he began to rule over Jerusalem?
• Twenty-two (2 Kings 8:26)
• Forty-two (2 Chronicles 22:2)
5. When did Davidlyn bring the Ark of the Covenant to Jerusalem? Before defeating the Philistines or after?
• After (2 Samuel 5 and 6)
• Before (I Chronicles 13 and 14)
6. Did Joshua and the Israelites capture Jerusalem?
• Yes (Joshua 10:23, 40)
• No (Joshua 15:63)
7. Who was the father of Joseph, husband of Mary?
• Jacob (Matthew 1:16)
• Hell (Luke 3:23)
In David’s claim that the qur’an is a product of plagiarism can he tell us which, among the multiple version of the bible, was used for this purpose ? in the world today we have more than 12 different version of the bible. If he thinks am lying then he should verify whether the information below is true or false
(If it is the truth you are really after, then you should not be afraid to look hard at what you believe)
Key:
KJV = King James Version NEB = New English Bible
ATHB =American translation of the HB NASB =New American standard
NWT = New word translation NIV = new international version
RSV = Revised Standard Version AB = Amplified Bible
LB = Living Bible NJB = New Jerusalem Bible
HB = Holy Bible GNB = Good News Bible

Contradictions between the various versions of the bible
1. What was the age of Saul when he began to resign (1 Samuel 13:1)? According to the NEB he was 50 years old. NIV says he was 30 years old AB and NASB say he was 40 years old, while in the KJV, RSV, HB, LB, NWT, NJB and ATHB his age is unknown. The whole verse has been dropped out of the GNB.
2. For how long did Saul reign(1 Sam 13:1)?according to NEB it was 22 years according to KJV, HB,AB, LB, and NWT, it was only 2 years while according to NIV it was 42years. The NASB says it was for 32years. In the RSB, NJB, AND ATHB it is unknown while the whole verseis dropped out of GNB.
3. what creature was crying in the sky (Rev8:13)?according to KJV, it was an angel while according to the NEB,RSV,NIV,HB, LB, NWT, NJB,GNB,AB,NASBand ATHB it was an angel (a bird).
4. What was the age of jehoiachin when he became king(2 Chron 36:9)?according to ATHB,KJV NEB RSV, NASB and LB he was 8years old(which contradict 2king24:8 in this same bibles),while according to the NIV, HB NWT, NGB, AB and the GNB he was 18 years old.
5. How many years of famine in the land of Davidlyn (2sam 24:13)? According to the KJV, HB LB, NWT, AB, NASB and ATHB it was 7years (which contradict 1 chron21:12, in this same bibles).while according to the NEB, RSV, NIV, NJB and GNB it was 3 years.
6. What was the age of Ahaziah when he became king(2chron22:2)?according to KJV, NEB,RSV.NGB,AB and ATHB he was 42 years old(which contradicts 2kings8:26 in this same bibles),while according to NIV, HB, NWT, NASB and GNB he was 22 years old.

VERSES DROPPED OUT OF VARIOUS VERSION OF THE BIBLE
1. Mathew 17:21,Mark15:28and Luke17:36 are present only the KJV,HB, AB, and, LB, and have been dropped out of the NEB, RSV, NIV, NWT, NJB,GNB, and the ATHB, NASB lack Mark15:28 and Luke17:36.
2. Mathew 21:44 is present in the KJV, NIV, HB, LB, NWT, AB, NASB, and ATHB but has been dropped out of the NEB, RSV, NJB and GNB.
3. Mathew23:14 and Acts15:34 are present only KJV and AB have been dropped out the NEB, RSV, NIV, HB, LB, NWT, NJB, GNB and ATHB, NASB, lacks Acts15:34.]
4. Mark 11:26 and Mark 9:44 and 46and present only the KJV, and HB, have been dropped out of the NEB, RSV,NIV, LB, NWT, NJB, GNB, NASB and ATHB. AB, lacks Mark9:44and 46.
5. Luke 22:43 and 44 are present in the KJV, NEB, NIV, HB, LB, AB, NASB, NWT, NJB, GNB and ATHB, but have been dropped out of the RSV.

ORTHER VERSES ON WHICH VARIOUS VERSIONS OF THE BIBLE DIFERS INCLUDE;
Luke10:1 and17 1samuel13:5, ezre8:35, mathew12:47, acts8:37, rom16:24 mathew18:11, mark7:16 John5:4, 2timothy3:16, e.t.c.
In short, which Bible is the holy Bible? No two bibles are identical. If the bible is entirely the word of God, then these contradictions and differences among the bibles could not have been found in them. To consider these differences as insignificant is to imply that God makes mistakes. These and several other mistakes only prove that the bible is not the word of God. The existence of human interference with the bible is clear beyond any doubt (Jer. 8:cool.
David also claims that the original Qur’an get missing, now we want to let him now that right from the time the qur’an was revealed till now there have been people who put the entire qur’an in memory apart from those that wrote in different materials. So the authenticity of the qur’an is guarantee by two sources of preservation. Today in the world we have more 5,000.00 student of qur’an of less than 7 year who have the entire qur’an in memory, whereas even the Pope doe not have the bible in memory. His own bible has 7 extra book; The Roman Catholic bible has 73 books while the protestant versions all have 66 books. WHICH BIBLE IS THE WORD OF GOD?
In (Jer. 8:cool. We were told the bible is corrupt .
Don’t be discourage by the length of this article just try and confirm all these facts
Mr online preacher/ righteousness I want answer to all these questions

babs don reincarnate grin grin
allahu arched bar!
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by babs787(m): 2:25pm On Jul 14, 2007
@davidylan

where did you learn to use the word 'hate' for what your God created?
At times, I wonder where you get your confusion from and am sure not from the bible. How could you use the word 'hate' for what God created. Dont you know that its a strong word that shouldnt be used. You should have used another word instead. Jesus said that not what goes into the mouth defile a man but what cometh out of it.

I pity your soul because what you are doing is one of those things that will make some to enter Hell.

Now back to the topic, it is your problem to hate muslims. But be rest assured that you will be held accountable for whatever you say.

So keep it up

Soldier of Christ. grin

@Babyosis

babs don reincarnate  
allahu arched bar!

Your eyes don dey do somehow huh. You no dey see road again. You are confused abi.

Make u try dey chop enough vegetables so that u go dey see road well well. grin grin

Keep confusing yourself.

@Pilgrim

Most of the worries you have concerning the the deity of Jesus as to why and how He was the Son of God have been soundly dealt with in other threads. So, if you put in a little more effort, you'll find that those are nothing to worry about at all.

Where did you deal with it. Hope you remember that I posed some questions to christians regarding his deity but none of you answered my questions. Your friend Telly B changed the topic and never answered the questions. In case you need the questions, here they are:

1.To be son is to be less than divine and to be divine is to be no one’s son. How could Jesus have the attributes of sonship and divinity altogether?

2.Christians assert that Jesus claimed to be God when they quote him in John 14:9: "He that has seen me has seen the Father". Didn’t Jesus clearly say that people have never seen God, as it says in John 5:37: "And the father himself which Has sent me, has borne witness of me. You have NEITHER HEARD HIS VOICE AT ANY TIME NOR SEEN HIS SHAPE"?

3.Christians say that Jesus was God because he was called Son of God, Son of Man, Messiah, and "savior". Ezekiel was addressed in the Bible as Son of Man. Jesus spoke of "the peace makers" as Sons of God. Any person who followed the Will and Plan of God was called SON OF GOD in the Jewish tradition and in their language (Genesis 6:2,4; Exodus 4:22; Psalm 2:7; Romans 8:14). "Messiah" which in Hebrew means "God’s anointed" and not "Christ", and "Cyrus" the person is called "Messiah" or "the anointed". As for "savior", in II KINGS 13:5, other individuals were given that title too without being gods. So where is the proof in these terms that Jesus was God when the word son is not exclusively used for him alone?

4.Christians claim that Jesus acknowledged that he and God were one in the sense of nature when he says in John 10:30 "I and my father are one". Later on in John 17:21-23, Jesus refers to his followers and himself and God as one in five places. So why did they give the previous "one" a different meaning from the other five "ones?

5.Is God three-in-one and one in three simultaneously or one at a time?

6.If God is one and three simultaneously, then none of the three could be the complete God. Granting that such was the case, then when Jesus was on earth, he wasn’t a complete God, nor was the "father in Heaven" a whole God. Doesn’t that contradict what Jesus always said about His God and our God in heaven, his Lord and our Lord ? Does that also mean that there was no complete god then, between the claimed crucifixion and the claimed resurrection?

7.If God is one and three at a time, then who was the God in heaven when Jesus was on earth? Wouldn’t this contradict his many references to a God in Heaven that sent him?

8.If God is three and one at the same time, who was the God in Heaven within three days between the claimed crucifixion and the claimed resurrect ion?

9.Christians say that: "The Father(F) is God, the Son(S) is God, and the Holy Ghost(H) is God, but the Father is not the Son, the Son is not the Holy Ghost, and the Holy Ghost is not the Father". In simple arithmetic and terms therefore, if F = G, S = G, and H = G, then it follows that F = S = H, while the second part of the statement suggests that F ¹ S ¹ H (meaning, "not equal"wink. Isn’t that a contradiction to the Christian dogma of Trinity in itself ?

10.If Jesus was God, why did he tell the man who called him "good master" not to call him "good" because accordingly, there is none good but his God in Heaven alone?

11.Why do Christians say that God is three-in-one and one in three when Jesus says in Mark 12:29: "The Lord our God is one Lord" in as many places as yet in the Bible?

12.If belief in the Trinity was such a necessary condition for being a Christian, why didn’t Jesus teach and emphasize it to the Christians during his time? How were those followers of Jesus considered Christians without ever hearing the term Trinity? Had the Trinity been the spinal cord of Christianity, Jesus would have emphasized it on many occasions and would have taught and explained it in detail to the people.

13.Christians claim that Jesus was God as they quote in John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God". This is John speaking and not Jesus. Also, the Greek word for the first occurrence of God is HOTHEOS which means "the God" or "God" with a capital "G", while the Greek word for its second occurrence is "TONTHEOS", which means "a god " or "god" with a small "g". Isn’t this dishonesty and inconsistency on the part of those translating the Greek Bible? ? Isn’t such quotation in John 1:1 recognized by every Christian scholar of the Bible to have been written by a Jew named Philo Alexandria way before Jesus and John?

14.Wasn’t the word "god" or "TONTHEOS" also used to refer to others as well as in II Corinthians 4:4 "(and the Devil is) the god of this world" and in Exodus 7:1 "See , I have made thee (Moses) a god to Pharaoh"?

My dear, this is wishful thinking. There's no verse in the Qur'an that negates the irrevocable decree of Allah to take every Muslim to hell according to Sura 19:71. What you don't realize is that your Muslim translators have clearly stated the fact that Muslims will ENTER hell fire; and I'll quote just a few for you (note the graphic language that strengthens the point):

[Dr. Ghali]:
  'And decidedly not one of you (there is), except that he will go (herded) down to it;
  that, for your Lord, has been a thing decreed, a must.'

[Muhammad Sarwar]:
  'It is the inevitable decree of your Lord that every one of you will be taken to hell.'

[Arberry]:
  'Not one of you there is, but he shall go down to it; that for thy Lord is a thing decreed,
  determined.'

[Sale]:
  'There shall be none of you but shall descend into the same [hell]:
  [This] is an established decree upon thy Lord.'

Please note especially Sale's translation: it does not say merely that Muslims will "see" hell like someone watching a home video - rather, it clearly says that Muslims will descend into (i.e., ENTER) the same Hell!

Do me proud by posting the verses from 66 to 75  of the translators quoted above.

Allah in the Qur'an does not make any excuses for anyone, so don't even try to wangle an interpretation to excuse any Muslim at all from that verse! The tafsirs (commentaries on the Qur'an) accurately confirm the fact that every Muslim will be taken to hell to enter into it (see for example (i) Tafsir al-Jalalayn; (ii) Tanwîr al-Miqbâs min Tafsîr Ibn ‘Abbâs; (iii) Tafsir Ibn Kathir).

Do me proud by posting the tafsirs us to ses please

You can't come here dribbling your fallacy and making that verse to read "see" when infact even Muhammad himself stated that even Muslims - everyone, "whether he is a pious man or sinner" will enter Hell! (see Ma'āriful-Qu'rān by Maulānā Mufti Muhammad Shafi' (revised by Maulānā Muhammad Taqi 'Usmani, Vol. 16, pg. 63].

Please post the tafsirs here with the commentaries please.

All the other verses that Muslims try to explain away as in order to dribble round this issue are mere excuses - they do not stand in the face of the fact that Allah says is is established upon him as an IRREVOCABLE decree! There's not going to be any abrogation of that ayat!

Supply me as requested above please.

Quote from: ustaz on Yesterday at 10:29:55 AM
You said quite correctly that we do not worship the same God.

You're making your own assumption in order to excuse the fact that the Qur'an does not stand
on its own merit unless it has to make recourse to the Bible! What you're arguing for here is the direct opposite of what Muhammad claims; and if you feel that argument has any substance, it automatically makes you a non-Muslim; or otherwise makes you a Muslim that does not follow the tenets of Muhammad's religion.

It is not an assumption. Your folks have been saying that we do not worship same God you cant deny that. Please let me also have what Muhammed (saw) claimed.

Muhammad clearly believed that Jesus would die when He comes back. The problem is that Muhammad puts the death of Jesus Christ at the end of the world instead of at the time of the Crucifixion recorded in the Bible. No worries - he was often fond of misinterpreting Biblical narratives.

You are so hilarious. Now to all of you christians out there, Muhammed wrote the Quran. We all know that he was an illiterate, so where did he get the stories from and how did he write the book when he was an illiterate? Is there anywhere in the bible where Jesus said that he would be crucified?. Dont go quoting psalms for me cus its not for him.

Even so, I would like you ask you a few questions to make you think further on this:

Ok.

(a) why do you think that Jesus would die at all if He did not die in the first instance before He went to heaven as the Qur'an states?

Sister, he didnt die nor was he crucified. God saved him by not putting him to shame. As a result of that, he will come to tell you that he didnt die on the cross, he wasnt sent to you, and will die as he is supposed to and that is the reason he will be sign of the hour.

(b) Muslims say that someone else was put in place of Jesus at the Crucifixion: who was that "someone else" and what was his name?

Now answer these questions

a. Is it Jesus that was put on the cross?
b. If it was Jesus and he is God, why did he cry to himself for forsaken himself
c. Why did he cry to himself for forsaken himself when he knew that he came to be crucified?
d. Is he not aware of heavenly contract to come and be crucified in order to wash away your sins?

It is not davidylan making that claim - it is clear to any reader of the Qur'an that Muhammad was plagiarizing and re-editing Biblical narratives to suit his purposes in Islam.

How come he plagiarised when we all know that he was an illiterate?

- - -
- - -

All the so-called contradictions you're noising here have been dealt with in another thread.

Let me have the thread you dealt with them please.

The one thing I want you to answer is this:

If you believe that the Bible has contradictions and is corrupt,

a/  why have Muslims been trying to "prove" the prophethood of Muhammad from John's Gospel?

same issue again. Now to answer your question, which of the gospels did God give to Jesus? Is it the gospel of mathew, Luke, Mark, John, Romans, Corinthians, Hebrew etc because we all know that he came with a book not 27 books.

b/  where in the Qur'an does Allah claim that the Bible contradicts itself?

Hope you are not trying to defend what is not worth defending. It is very glaring that it contradicts. You dont need someone to tell you that.

c/  why is it that Allah still asked you Muslims to believe in the same books of the Bible that you now claim are "corrupt"??

Same issue again. Yes we are told to believe in the books. God did not tell us to believe in the bible but in the books. Now can you beat your chest to it that the gospels in existence now is the same as the one given to Jesus. Were 27 books given to Jesus?

Is the bible in existence written before Jesus' death or after his death.

Was he given any revelation during his time?

You chaps really have no grasp of your own religion before seeking to pour out the same antics the mullahs taught you. The mullahs themselves can't agree on what the Qur'an says, let alone the so-called contradictions and corruptions that you want to argue and allege against the Bible.

Dont worry, we shall see as we proceed.

I need answers to my questions ASAP.

Thanks
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 15, 2007
bikonu who has the time and energy to read all this GS 101 term paper by babs and his brother?
Can we learn to summarize!!
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by pilgrim1(f): 12:50am On Jul 15, 2007
@babs787,

babs787:

Don't be such a mischievious fellow. If you were following the thread you ought to have realized that it was not started by davidylan, so don't even try to pretend that was the case.

babs787:

At times, I wonder where you get your confusion from and am sure not from the bible. How could you use the word 'hate' for what God created.

And all the vocabs of seething hostility and execration that Muslims have used and continue to use have escaped your notice, not so? Have you asked them where they got to use such words for what God has created?

babs787:

Dont you know that its a strong word that shouldnt be used. You should have used another word instead.

You should be advising your ummah.

babs787:

Jesus said that not what goes into the mouth defile a man but what cometh out of it.

I bet this is from the Qur'an, right? Or you guys suddenly woke up to repentance to applaude the same Bible that Muslims have alleged is "corrupt"?

babs787:

I pity your soul because what you are doing is one of those things that will make some to enter Hell.

The Qur'an didn't say "some". Rather, it states clearly that "every one of you will be taken to hell" by an irrevocable decree.

babs787:

Now back to the topic, it is your problem to hate muslims. But be rest assured that you will be held accountable for whatever you say.

Remember also that you will be held accountable for every wrong accusation you make. Find out about issues first before you draw your conclusions.

babs787:

Where did you deal with it. Hope you remember that I posed some questions to christians regarding his deity but none of you answered my questions. Your friend Telly B changed the topic and never answered the questions. In case you need the questions, here they are:

My dear babs787, please keep your mischief. We're not kids. If you're making a complaint here about Telly B's posts, what did you do with the questions he offered you after you tried to play your games of "answer me first" with him? You guys have long travelled that road and played your games; but when you saw your couldn't answer his questions, you went on exile.

You're now trying to play the same cheap games with me by trying to deflect this thread. Sorry, it won't work with me sam-sam!

babs787:

Do me proud by posting the verses from 66 to 75  of the translators quoted above.

That has been done earlier in another thread; but if you're not satisfied, you can post it yourself and we'll discuss it.

babs787:

Do me proud by posting the tafsirs us to ses please

Just come back and deny any of the tafsirs - that's all I need from you. The poster to whom I responded could try to play smart; and I'm waiting for him to come back denying what those references say in interpreting Sura 19:71.

babs787:

It is not an assumption. Your folks have been saying that we do not worship same God you can't deny that. Please let me also have what Muhammed (saw) claimed.

More titters, babs. grin  The chap ustaz was making his own assumptions contrary to what is claimed in the Qur'an - and if you feel otherwise, then please show us where in the Qur'an I might be mistaken.

babs787:

You are so hilarious.

For a long time you've been making such sly statements, but no worries.

babs787:

Now to all of you christians out there, Muhammed wrote the Quran.

Finally, we hear. Come back tomorrow and claim the opposite that Muhammad did not write the Qur'an.  grin

babs787:

We all know that he was an illiterate, so where did he get the stories from and how did he write the book when he was an illiterate?

The claim that Muhammad was an illiterate is another cheap interjection that the mullahs have devised to try and leand credibility to Muhammad's prophethood. Muhammad was not an 'illiterate' - and we can discuss it further if you please.

Some people usually ask how an Arabian merchant-turned prophet would have been illiterate and at the same be a successful businessman. That's not my approach at all - there are a few examples of unlettered businessmen who are successful as well.

However, if someone is "illiterate" and he's said to be "teaching" others the Book, then we must start asking serious questions. And that is what the Qur'an says Muhammad did in Sura 62:2 - he "teaches them the Book and the Wisdom", and would that be classified as being 'illiterate'?

babs787:

Is there anywhere in the bible where Jesus said that he would be crucified?. Dont go quoting psalms for me cus its not for him.

Why are you scared of the Psalms - because the Qur'an does not have it, abi?

In anycase, when Jesus rose from the dead, this is what He said in Luke 24:46 & 47 -- "And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day: And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem."

babs787:

Sister, he didnt die nor was he crucified. God saved him by not putting him to shame. As a result of that, he will come to tell you that he didnt die on the cross, he wasnt sent to you, and will die as he is supposed to and that is the reason he will be sign of the hour.

Wishing thinking. Christ both died and rose from the dead; and if that is something that has to wait until the future before it can become "a sign of the hour", then why would God allow Him die by that time - to put Him to shame? You really don't have an argument here, babs.

babs787:

Now answer these questions

a. Is it Jesus that was put on the cross?
b. If it was Jesus and he is God, why did he cry to himself for forsaken himself
c. Why did he cry to himself for forsaken himself when he knew that he came to be crucified?
d. Is he not aware of heavenly contract to come and be crucified in order to wash away your sins?

See how you play games, babs? The question I offered, you ducked it and quickly offered your own questions - the same questions that have already been answered. Are you not tired of recycling your tired old habit? Is this not the very thing I noted that you do - dodge questions and then demand that others answer your own? Is that not what Muslims often do, and then come back complaining that Christians are not answering your questions! Please babs, save your games if you have nothing to give.

babs787:

How come he plagiarised when we all know that he was an illiterate?

Please stop making me laugh. We all know Muhammad was not an illiterate, and that joke should stop.

babs787:

Let me have the thread you dealt with them please.

Did I claim to have dealt with them, or you simply have refused to understand English? "All the so-called contradictions you're noising here have been dealt with in another thread" - sounds to you the same as "I have dealt with them"? Please visit the same thread that stimulus opened in response to your allegations.

babs787:

same issue again. Now to answer your question, which of the gospels did God give to Jesus? Is it the gospel of mathew, Luke, Mark, John, Romans, Corinthians, Hebrew etc because we all know that he came with a book not 27 books.

Same old tired habit of recycling questions endlessly. To "answer" my question - and you didn't offer an answer, but injected your own questions! Haba, mr babs, your games are for kids and you can please save them.

Jesus did not claim that He brought a "book" as you Muslims often try to forge it. Rather, He was the very embodiment of Gospel that saves - and that is what we read in the NT. Since Muslims cannot endure the Gospel of Christ, the easy way out is to claim what the Qur'an did not claim: the original gospel is "lost"!! Was that not your claim? And yet, you have tried to prove that the Gospel of John contains the prophecies of Muhammad! Your doublespeak is not worth it.

babs787:

Hope you are not trying to defend what is not worth defending. It is very glaring that it contradicts. You don't need someone to tell you that.

Just where did the Qur'an make the claims that you Muslims often devise against the Bible?

babs787:

Same issue again. Yes we are told to believe in the books. God did not tell us to believe in the bible but in the books. Now can you beat your chest to it that the gospels in existence now is the same as the one given to Jesus. Were 27 books given to Jesus?

See above for your repeated cheap question. Now what "books" are you told to believe in - the ones that you have claimed no longer exist? Where did the Qur'an say so?

babs787:

Is the bible in existence written before Jesus' death or after his death.

Is that what the Qur'an stated before asking you to believe in the "BOOKS"?

babs787:

Was he given any revelation during his time?

What "revelation" are you asking?

babs787:

Dont worry, we shall see as we proceed.

You have nothing to offer other than ducking questions and throwing questions that have been recycled over and over again. Please rest your games.

babs787:

I need answers to my questions ASAP.

See? You must be some arrogant fellow to demand answers "ASAP" when you have ducked those offered you. Keep crying.

Cheers.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by pilgrim1(f): 12:53am On Jul 15, 2007
@babyosisi,

babyosisi:

bikonu who has the time and energy to read all this GS 101 term paper by babs and his brother?
Can we learn to summarize!!

Lol, that's part of the games they play - and he's done it once again. They will never face up to issues or answer questions; then they have the arrogance to demand that others answer their own questions "ASAP" as if they have been appointed special privilege on the Forum.

No one has to read their GS 101 - usually it's full of empty noise.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 1:12am On Jul 15, 2007
pilgrim.1, may the Lord continue to bless the works of your hands. Thanks for taking care of that vain babbler, i just had no time to read through all those empty words.

babs787:

@davidylan

At times, I wonder where you get your confusion from and am sure not from the bible. How could you use the word 'hate' for what God created. Dont you know that its a strong word that shouldnt be used. You should have used another word instead. Jesus said that not what goes into the mouth defile a man but what cometh out of it.

umm will the words "infidel", "kuffir", "apes", "pigs" have been better words to use than "hate"? Or maybe "outraged"?

pilgrim.1 has already mentioned it, i did not start the thread so the title has nothing to do with me. I cant hate a muslim, what's the point when allah has already declared hell their eternal domaiin? no greater hate can a god have for his slaves than that he has irrevocably decreed them hell.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Christian Cross-Country Runner Refuses To Race Wearing Bib Number 666 / Why You Need To Make Heaven Your Primary Concern / Who Is The Greatest Man Ever Lived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 186
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.