Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't (17143 Views)

Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! / Is It Biblical To Hate Muslims Especially Terrorists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by AlRaheem(m): 6:17pm On Jun 14, 2007
for once and from hereon stop postin all those text. Alwayz speak in ur own word. its much more better and appreciated. Waitin to love u!! If u go and look up the most often use God name u will humiliate and contradict urself? Whats takin u so long u might not find it on the internet. Only if ur heart is pure and tru would u know his sacred name. God hides it from Pharisees
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by AlRaheem(m): 6:27pm On Jun 14, 2007
u always run from me David, i have talk to u so many times and never have u ever answer any of my questions. I saw this one comin too-the usual u. What else is new? I'll be around 4 u though-knukle headed yung man u. God needs u to love and respect any and all things regard to him. Al qaeda is ur prob, not the whole muslim nation-when would u get it? hope not when its too late
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 14, 2007
how can a "god" who claims to love me make an IRREVOCABLE decree that i go to hell? Certainly not the God of the bible that i serve!
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by mukina2: 7:47pm On Jun 14, 2007
astaqfirulah subuhanala Alahmdulilah Lahilla Allahu Akbar! kiss kiss
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 14, 2007
don't worry when you get to hell, continue reciting that to the devil.  kiss

quite clearly your "lord" according to Sura 19:68-72 has IRREVOCABLY decreed that the devil, "believers" and unbelievers will all be in hell together until such a time that he deems it fit to rescue the righteous.

Have fun there and dont forget to let us know what it looks like.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by mukina2: 7:59pm On Jun 14, 2007
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 14, 2007
mukina2:

That wont still save you from hell. grin Perhaps you need to read up the meaning of the word "irrevocable".
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by AlRaheem(m): 1:35am On Jun 15, 2007
la illa ha illa allah Jesus and Muhammad ra sulhi la
wah lah ta lah-
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by AlRaheem(m): 1:38am On Jun 15, 2007
david u don't even follow ur God!!! He did say u r going to hell. Answer he earlier questions if u r a tru chrisian!!! u have no respect 4 God at all
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 1:40am On Jun 15, 2007
grin grin grin grin at least as long as you are a "believer" you have hell to look forward to. poor you.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by AlRaheem(m): 3:37am On Jun 15, 2007
David let us not stay divided.  I am so willing but not sur if you're.  This must end. fight it david the evil between us.  Not your brethren and sistren. time is so short 10yrs=only 87.6khrs 25yrs=219khrs and even 120yrs=1millionhrs max is all God is allowing.  Don't be scare 2be good.  like i use 2 stop it your draining alot of us actual energy per wattage
do u care?  would u like to call me toll free?
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by AlRaheem(m): 3:40am On Jun 15, 2007
tell me u don't suffer from A D D
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by ayinba1(f): 4:16am On Jun 15, 2007
I did not learn this last friday but i thought it wise to share. That the love Allah has for us is greater than the love a mother has for her baby.

Al raheem, pls try to be a muslim in this forum or better still better muslim. We are not learning a lot from your recent posts. Pls post a good messaage to the muslim ummah. ma salam
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 5:01am On Jun 15, 2007
ayinba1:

I did not learn this last friday but i thought it wise to share. That the love Allah has for us is greater than the love a mother has for her baby.

What greater love can allah have for his slaves than that he has irrevocably decreed they must all go down into hell!

ayinba1:

Al raheem, please try to be a muslim in this forum or better still better muslim. We are not learning a lot from your recent posts. Please post a good messaage to the muslim ummah. ma salam

I think Al Raheem is is acting true to the muslim prototype. He is a refreshing change from the classical hypocritical muslims struggling to fit the christian mold with their mock pretense at religious piety and selective "learning".
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by AlRaheem(m): 4:59pm On Jun 15, 2007
Davidylan can i talk to u? 866 460 4293 be very serious ok
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 15, 2007
Al Raheem:

Davidylan can i talk to u? 866 460 4293 be very serious ok

i'm at work sir so i cant talk now. maybe later in the night i'll put a call thru. Remind me to hide my number so it cant be traced. I dont want to end up like Hamas victims. grin True peaceful muslims they are eh! cheesy
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by AlRaheem(m): 5:09pm On Jun 15, 2007
I told u be serious David, of course i will never hurt u. i would loose more if i do. Beside hidin ur # i already have ur address-not to be against u but to gro with u!!
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by AlRaheem(m): 5:15pm On Jun 15, 2007
@Ayinba
i really don't like use the actual scripts of both books on the net. 
@Umahs
Al Baqa'Ra
Of the people there are some who say:
We believe in Allah and the last days:but they do not believe

And when it is said to them not to make mischief on the earth-they say: why we only want to make peace!!!

The people hear but do not receive
sound so familiar!!!
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by AlRaheem(m): 5:20pm On Jun 15, 2007
@david, just to hear ur voice!! i'll settle 4 msn im too.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by mukina2: 8:34pm On Jun 15, 2007
what is happening in here sad

Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by AlRaheem(m): 10:29pm On Jun 15, 2007
Hello mukinat, peace is whats happening. How is ur day?
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by mukina2: 10:40pm On Jun 15, 2007
my day is fine Alhamdullilah smiley
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by AlRaheem(m): 10:54pm On Jun 15, 2007
Amin. Sista r u upset with me like Ayinba
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by mukina2: 10:58pm On Jun 15, 2007
yes i am smiley

for you turning the thread into something else
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by AlRaheem(m): 11:05pm On Jun 15, 2007
but sis what have i turn it into other than what it had been.  Am i the real problem or David
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by mukina2: 11:16pm On Jun 15, 2007
Leave david let him carry on, just do what the thread asked for . .
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by AlRaheem(m): 11:21pm On Jun 15, 2007
for u sis for us i definitely will.  Everything i have ever wrote in this thread will be replaced.
@David, thats watching right now.  I won't give up on u- and i know u won't leave muki alone.  But can u just respect islam a little?.  u don't have to love it!! But respect it!!
Salaam & Shalom
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by mukina2: 11:26pm On Jun 15, 2007
David hates Islam and muslims smiley

his hatred can do nothing to us .so let him keep on hating .

There is no god but Allah and Muhammad (saw) is his messenger kiss
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by AlRaheem(m): 11:33pm On Jun 15, 2007
You are aware that i agree.  But Would u be upset @ me for highly Lovin Christ as well
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 16, 2007
mukina2:

David hates Islam and muslims smiley

No ma'am i dont. smiley Pointing out the fact that your god has irrevocably condemned you to hell does not translate to hate. I did not manufacture Sura 19:68-71.

mukina2:

his hatred can do nothing to us .so let him keep on hating .

the worst thing anyone can do is put you in hell, your god already promised you that so my "hatred" is of little consequence.

mukina2:

There is no god but Allah and Muhammad (saw) is his messenger kiss

Yeah, you'd be repeating that oon ur way to hell someday. smiley

Al Raheem:

You are aware that i agree. But Would u be upset @ me for highly Lovin Christ as well

My brother, loving Christ wholeheartedly is the least you can do for it is the ONLY guarantee to eternal life. which God do you prefer?

- One that irrevocably sends you to hell no matter how pious you tried to live ur life on earth?

- Or one who says "I go to prepare a place for you, and when i return i will take you with me that where I am there ye may be also"?

The choice is yours my brother, do so before it is too late. Allah does not guarantee that he will rescue you from hell. Even mohammed himself was not sure what the god he served with so much bloodletting would do to him.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Mustay(m): 3:20pm On Jun 16, 2007
David r you CRAZY? Or you simply wanna remain da YOUNG GOAT.
Muki you been ridin me, if you aint got nothin to post. Y you r replying d goat is what i don't understand
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Mustay(m): 3:24pm On Jun 16, 2007
Perhaps it's latin that was written in david's 19 vs 68-71. Stop fooling yourself. Wasting ma time with a hell fire inmate is what's pissin me off. Just go. There's politics and other sections you can do your Shit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Download Audio And Lyrics Video: Tasha Cobbs - Put A Praise On It / Who Is The Greatest Man Ever Lived / Kidnapped Kaduna RCCG Members Released – Adeboye Announces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.