Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't (17141 Views)

Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! / Is It Biblical To Hate Muslims Especially Terrorists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Mustay(m): 3:25pm On Jun 16, 2007
Perhaps it's latin that was written in david's 19 vs 68-71. Stop fooling yourself. Wasting ma time with a hell fire inmate is what's pissin me off. Just go. There's politics and other sections you can do your Shit
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by AlRaheem(m): 5:13pm On Jun 16, 2007
muystay
sorry bout earlier,  muki has elightened me.  We can not allow anger over take us.  I curse him out sometimes too, but found out its no worth it.
Davidlyan There is only one Allah-  don' ask me which i prefer.  Do u want me to blasphem Christianity.  Because i would be worse than u are.  I know everythin about christianity!!!  The worst people in this life are Good people gone bad!!! The faster u start learning bout respect- the faster u'll see Naija Grow
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2007
Mustay:

David r you CRAZY? Or you simply want to remain da YOUNG GOAT.
Muki you been ridin me, if you aint got nothin to post. Y you r replying d goat is what i don't understand

here is what seems to puzzle me. . . why do muslims go into hysterics anytime THEIR OWN quran is exposed to them? Is Sura 19: 68-71 not allah's "true words"? The jews did not write them there, if you must tear ur hair out pls lay the blame at the doorsteps of the god who made the irrevocable decree to put you in hell.

Mustay:

Perhaps it's latin that was written in david's 19 vs 68-71. Stop fooling yourself. Wasting ma time with a hell fire inmate is what's pissin me off. Just go. There's politics and other sections you can do your Shit

No sir, it is not David's sura 19 but ALLAH"S! Dont get pissed off, its the islamic way of living in denial. Go pick ur quran and study that sura urself. If it is not true that allah has irrevocably decided to put all muslims in hell then let me know and i will gladly appologize.

Stop reading only those sura's that make you happy, there are thousands of other unfavorable suras that make for more careful study so you can make a choice before it is too late. Heaven and hell is real! Allah has promised you no heaven but hell!!!

Al Raheem, blaspheming christianity does not affect me in any way. That is the difference between islam and christianity. No genuine christian will tear his hair out or threaten u for blaspheming the bible. you are merely heaping coals of fire on ur own head.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by mukina2: 6:14pm On Jun 16, 2007
i have told you guys to let David be . .he hates Islam and Muslims . .lets concentrate on what we want to post in here .

Mustay its every day du'ahs cheesy i'll post them early 2mrw grin . .i know you'll be here cheesy
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by AlRaheem(m): 6:14pm On Jun 16, 2007
David loves muslims!! Especiacially the beatiful ones of Hausa, Arabia,India, Morocco, Yoruba, Thailand, Maalaysia,Indonesia.  I seriously believe u have crush on someone in here.  Obviously she likes u too.  But u aare showin it the wrong way like some young adolescent do.  Actin like you're mad!! u littl basta*d
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 16, 2007
mukina2:

i have told you guys to let David be . .he hates Islam and Muslims . .lets concentrate on what we want to post in here .

that is the escapist muslim atempt at avoiding having to confront the problems and contradictions that the quran poses. Anyone who questions the fraud in islam is immediately labeled a muslim hater/basher.

Al Raheem:

David loves muslims!! Especiacially the beatiful ones of Hausa, Arabia,India, Morocco, Yoruba, Thailand, Maalaysia,Indonesia. I seriously believe u have crush on someone in here. Obviously she likes u too. But u aare showin it the wrong way like some young adolescent do. Actin like you're mad!! u littl basta*d

allah must be very proud of you. afterall he called others apes and pig. wink
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by mukina2: 7:37pm On Jun 16, 2007
you yourself know you hate Islam and Muslims, so no escapist thingy there . .you are forever waiting to unleash that hatred all the time, so carry on
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 16, 2007
mukina2:

you yourself know you hate Islam and Muslims, so no escapist thingy there . .you are forever waiting to unleash that hatred all the time, so carry on

[size=28pt]Sura 19:68-71[/size]

[size=18pt][19:68] By your Lord, we will certainly summon them, together with the devils, and will gather them around Hell, humiliated.

[19:69] Then we will pick out from each group the most ardent opponent of the Most Gracious.

[19:70] We know full well those who are most deserving of burning therein.

[19:71] Every single one of you must see it; this is an irrevocable decision of your Lord.

[19:72] Then we rescue the righteous, and leave the transgressors in it, humiliated.[/size]

Now i don't know what hate has to do with the "true words" of allah.  grin Unless of course if you claim allah hates muslims which i pretty much think he does if we are to take verse 71 seriously.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by AlRaheem(m): 8:01pm On Jun 16, 2007
So David, o gbo yoruba abi.  Ki ni o n she ti o ba wa ja?  Awa ko ni ota e
muki, eyan kan wa e -ni yara yoruba
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 16, 2007
Al Raheem:

So David, o gbo yoruba abi. Ki ni o n she ti o ba wa ja? Awa ko ni ota e
muk, eyan kan wa e -ni yara yoruba

bros, e ka san. a ki yin o. Eyin ko ni ota wa, awon ajeri islam ni o.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Mustay(m): 8:09pm On Jun 16, 2007
Hysteric? You goofed big time. Perhaps you didn't check out your dictionary 4 d word crazy.
Since your things are different, my oxford dic describes crazy as NON SENSIBLE.
Don't think you can lure me with your balderdash- hell no!
What is rankles me is y'all r paying attention to davidDlantern.
D fact that yo taking focus away from d thread is also annoying. There a thousand and one threads 4 you to slug out this stuff with on this section,
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Mustay(m): 8:11pm On Jun 16, 2007
Non believers will always remain d same. They find trouble when you need not trouble. They're just some foolish bunch of species who think muslims can be irked at d slightest provocation.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Mustay(m): 8:16pm On Jun 16, 2007
@ Muki i might not be here tomorrow. D digression davidDlamp is creating is what makes no sense to me. Muki you are d master of yinglish. Perhaps you can translate to d fella. Lol
@ seun admin i see less of you these days but if you get to see this, KINDLY delete David's post on this thread as it's baseless. . . If muslims don't go to xtians thread, y should atheists start creating unnecessary wahala here? Lol
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by AlRaheem(m): 8:23pm On Jun 16, 2007
muystay u r so right. But seun could careless. U have to kill davidlyan w/kindness. Allah wil reward u greatly
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by AlRaheem(m): 8:27pm On Jun 16, 2007
David ose ti o bu mi ni ede mi.  You are a very powerful man.  mo mo pe oni efe muki, ma pa ro
do u lke yoruba muslims voice when they call out prayers?
its the most beattiful sound
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by mukina2: 8:50pm On Jun 16, 2007
@ Mustay

i will still post it for you cheesy
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 16, 2007
Mustay:

Non believers will always remain d same. They find trouble when you need not trouble. They're just some foolish bunch of species who think muslims can be irked at d slightest provocation.

This has been proven to be the case 1000 times over. Care for me to mention specific examples? grin
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 16, 2007
Mustay:

@ Muki i might not be here tomorrow. D digression davidDlamp is creating is what makes no sense to me. Muki you are d master of yinglish. Perhaps you can translate to d fella. Lol
@ seun admin i see less of you these days but if you get to see this, KINDLY delete David's post on this thread as it's baseless. . . If muslims don't go to xtians thread, y should atheists start creating unnecessary wahala here? Lol

unless posting Sura 19: 68-71 is the same as "unecessary wahala" i see no reason why he shld delete my posts. Is it no longer part of the "true words" of the noble quran? grin

What is making u afraid of reading those verses? Scared to go to the hell allah promised you? cheesy dont worry i'm sure allah must have figured a way out of the fire.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by mukina2: 11:51pm On Jun 16, 2007
wa ta ku lor wink
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by ayinba1(f): 1:04am On Jun 17, 2007
Assalam alaykum warahmatullah wabarakatuhu,
i will tell my muslim brothers and sisters on this forum a story relayed to me by a friend. I attended high school in Yola, Adamawa state. This event occurred in Mubi, adamawa state.

"A young man converted to Christianity, he would go to the mosque, climb the minaret and read out verses of the Quran on the PAS, explain them as he deems fit to discredit the word of Allah as much as his brain capacity permitted."

Being from the South and knowing "what' we know about northerners, i asked my friend what the Muslims did to this guy and she said nothing. they just let him keep raving, he was not bothering anyone. I was 15 -16 at the time and I could not understand nor appreciate this line of action.

Today, 32, i praise Allah silently and aloud for the insight he has given me. I am not upset at anyone on this forum but i will continue to encourage that we emulate the manner of Prophet Mohamed (S.A.W.) for Allah states that "he is indeed a perfect example for us.

for everyone who has contributed to the knowledge and promotion of Islam in this forum, May Allah accept it as an act of Ibadah, for the rest, we are waiting. there is a lot of thirst out there for Islamic knowledge. please let it shine through.
ma salaam
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 1:18am On Jun 17, 2007
ayinba1:

Assalam alaykum warahmatullah wabarakatuhu,
i will tell my muslim brothers and sisters on this forum a story relayed to me by a friend. I attended high school in Yola, Adamawa state. This event occurred in Mubi, adamawa state.

"A young man converted to Christianity, he would go to the mosque, climb the minaret and read out verses of the Quran on the PAS, explain them as he deems fit to discredit the word of Allah as much as his brain capacity permitted."

Being from the South and knowing "what' we know about northerners, i asked my friend what the Muslims did to this guy and she said nothing. they just let him keep raving, he was not bothering anyone. I was 15 -16 at the time and I could not understand nor appreciate this line of action.

Even you found this TALL TALE way too impossible to believe! You mean he used the HOLY MOSQUE to discredit the quran and NO MUSLIM not even the alfa bothered him? shocked Is this the same people who killed christians because of a cartoon published in Denmark? the same people who killed a woman in Gombe for "desecrating the quran"? this same people overlooked the DESECRATION OF A MOSQUE?
Tell this STORY to the marines! grin grin

ayinba1:

Today, 32, i praise Allah silently and aloud for the insight he has given me. I am not upset at anyone on this forum but i will continue to encourage that we emulate the manner of Prophet Mohamed (S.A.W.) for Allah states that "he is indeed a perfect example for us.

The same Mohammed who had this to say of the jews?

"The time will not come until Muslims will fight the Jews (and kill them); until the Jews hide behind rocks and trees, which will cry: O Muslim! there is a Jew hiding behind me, come on and kill him."

What a perfect example of murderous rage, intolerance and perfidy!

ayinba1:

for everyone who has contributed to the knowledge and promotion of Islam in this forum, May Allah accept it as an act of Ibadah, for the rest, we are waiting. there is a lot of thirst out there for Islamic knowledge. please let it shine through.
ma salaam

i so much doubt it, why is everyone strenously, desperately trying to avoid Sura 19:68-72? Is it not part of islamic knowledge? What a bunch of decietful hypocrites.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Mustay(m): 1:51am On Jun 17, 2007
Mr AYINBA1 thank you very much.
There's WISDOM in SILENCE.
As far as one knows the truth and a word is enough 4 d wise, there's no need to be overlaboring a point to non believers
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 2:31am On Jun 17, 2007
Mustay:

Mr AYINBA1 thank you very much.
There's WISDOM in SILENCE.
As far as one knows the truth and a word is enough 4 d wise, there's no need to be overlaboring a point to non believers

lol what truth do muslims really know and vaunt about? You claim to know the "truth" and yet keep quiet about it, is that not suspect?

there is indeed wisdom in silence but there is a certain silence that connotes ignorance, fear and cowardice rather than wisdom. Is it not amazing that more than 4 people have commented on my posts but NONE has made an attempt to correct my "misconceptions" about sura 19:68-71! Rather everyone has been focusing on "he hates islam and muslims", attempting to chase non-existent shadows rather than showing me the so-called "truth" you all know.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by stimulus(m): 10:31am On Jun 17, 2007
@davidylan and my Christian bros,

I'd like you to go over to this thread and perhaps see if it would be of any help:

A Call For Understanding To Christians and Muslims
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-60328.0.html#msg1210855

Thank you and God bless. cheesy
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Mustay(m): 3:29am On Jun 18, 2007
Thank you too. There really ain't no need for crying over spilt milk
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by mukina2: 11:48pm On Jun 18, 2007
Allahuma Salia Allah
Sa idii na Muhammad Fathi lima
huqlika wal Fathi lima sabakhana . . Solatu Fathi
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by mukina2: 1:47pm On Jun 19, 2007
Mustay cheesy

This are Du'ahs for everyday use wink

when you are putting on a Garment you say:

Alhamdu Lillahillazi Kasani Haza wa razaqanihi min ghari hawlim-minni wa la quw-watin
All praises be to Allah, Who has clothed me with this garment and has given it to me without my difficulty

When taking off a garment:

Bismillahi-lazi la ilaha illa huwa

In The Name Of Allah That there is no god except him

When putting on a new garment

Alhamdu lillahi-lazi kasani ma uwari bihi 'aurati wa atajammalu gibi fi hayati
All praises be to Allah who has clothed me with that which i cover my body and with which i attain beauty in my life

When looking into The Mirror.

Allahuma Anta hassanta Khaldi fa-hassin khuluqi

Oh Allah! You have made my physical shape beautiful, so beautiful, so beautify my character too
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by mukina2: 2:12pm On Jun 19, 2007
Before eating .

Bismillahi Wa ala barakatil-lahi

In The name of Allah and win the blessing of Allah.

When Forgetting To Read Bismillah and Only Remembered During The Act.

Bismillahi Awwalahu wa akhirahu

In The Name of Allah, From the beginning until the end

After Eating( most of us just say Alhamdulilahi) grin

Alhamdu lillahi-lazi at' amana wa saqana wa ja'alana minal-muslimin.

All praises are due to Allah Who has provided us with food and drink and made Muslims.

After Taking Milk

Allahumma Barik Lana fihi wa Zidna minhu

Oh Allah! Bless us with it and increase it for us

When leaving Home

Bismillahi tawakkaltu alallah, la haula wala quwwata illa billah.

In the Name of Allah,I depend on Allah, there is no power and might except from Allah.

Upon reaching home

Tauban tauban lirabbina auban la yughadiru alaina huban

We before our Lord, surrender, surrender, for our Lord, we come back not leave a single sin

When Entering a vacant house.

As-salamu alaina wa ala ibadillahis salihina

May peace be upon us and on the righteous servants of Allah

Giving the Salam

As-salamu alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

Peace be upon you and Mercy of Allah and His blessings

Replying the Salam

Wa- alaikum as sa-lam wa Rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

And Peace be upon you and the Mercy of Allah and His blessings.

How To Reply Non-Muslims If They Greet Muslims

As-salamu ala manit-taba' a huda

Peace be upon those who follows the right path

When bidding Good-bye to Anybody

Astaudi ul-laha dinaka wa amanataka wa Khawatima amalika

Un[b]to Allah I commend thy faith, Thy trust and the consequence of thy work[/b]
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by ayinba1(f): 3:04pm On Jun 19, 2007
@Mukina, jazha kumuLlahu khairan
The most recent sermon at our mosque stressed on the importance of teaching our children the true path-Islam. We should bear in mind that we teach them in way to achieve learning. The way we teach them is reflective of how much we desire them to learn.

No matter what the world is going through, our duty is to show them but the ultimate guidance lies with Allah. This brings me to the need for us to know and understand the deen. We will also need to practice in a beautiful manner as our actions are bigger impressions on these children than whatever we say.

May Allah make our paths to Aljannah easy,, Amin
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 19, 2007
ayinba1:

@Mukina, jazha kumuLlahu khairan
The most recent sermon at our mosque stressed on the importance of teaching our children the true path-Islam. We should bear in mind that we teach them in way to achieve learning. The way we teach them is reflective of how much we desire them to learn.

No matter what the world is going through, our duty is to show them but the ultimate guidance lies with Allah. This brings me to the need for us to know and understand the deen. We will also need to practice in a beautiful manner as our actions are bigger impressions on these children than whatever we say.

May Allah make our paths to Aljannah easy,, Amin

Dont be confused, allah says u're all going to hell. Sura 19 : 68-71
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by ayinba1(f): 3:38pm On Jun 19, 2007
Assalam alaykum,
This was taught to me a long time ago. allah loves not the trangressor. He does not want us to trangress against our neighbours. We are also encouraged to be moderate in everything we do. A guide is "Truth is clear from error, good is that which when you do it, you heart is sure that you will not be ashamed to be caught at it, while bad is that one you will not like to be seen doing. Again, this depends on how much you allow "that little voice" to guide you. You will know when you do something which is contrary to what please Allah.

May Allah guide us aright Amin
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 19, 2007
ayinba1:

Assalam alaykum,
This was taught to me a long time ago. allah loves not the trangressor. He does not want us to trangress against our neighbours. We are also encouraged to be moderate in everything we do.

Allah seems to be confused. Where in the quran did he expressly claim not to love the transgressor, or is this another way to whitewash the violence that is the foundation of islam? Mohammed murdered thousands, plundered innocent travellers and took slaves of the defenceless and yet allah claims not to love the transgressor!

In islam, martyrs are guaranteed straight passage to jannat as against the rest who must by an irrevocable decree go down into hell and yet he claims not to love the transgressor? What a load of tripe.

ayinba1:

A guide is "Truth is clear from error, good is that which when you do it, you heart is sure that you will not be ashamed to be caught at it, while bad is that one you will not like to be seen doing. Again, this depends on how much you allow "that little voice" to guide you. You will know when you do something which is contrary to what please Allah.

May Allah guide us aright Amin

since when did muslims start hearing "that little voice"? Is this an attempt to import the "still small voice" of God from the bible to further christianise their fraud of a religion?
What really is "truth" in islam? Is any truth to be found in a religion where qisas and al taqiyya are important tenets?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Download Audio And Lyrics Video: Tasha Cobbs - Put A Praise On It / Who Is The Greatest Man Ever Lived / Kidnapped Kaduna RCCG Members Released – Adeboye Announces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.