Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience - Crime (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience (53345 Views)

Armed Robbery Attack On Banks In Offa, Kwara (More Pictures) / Armed Robbery Attack On A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robbery Attack At A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2020
videomaid:
my own was in the school then like 2005...I was at fut minna then..I was hopeless coming from the back side of the main campus towards the bosso gate on getting to the popular pavement before the basket ball Court... two guys blocked me with oka.he tucked it on his trousers so he come flash me say make I stop and that time na Motorola blue face I dey use..I was very hungry and angry..was thinking on how to sell the phone, as they come flash the bull...I didn't know what happened.. I just told them that I am even looking for who to kill me self..as I made that statement, I continued going without fear or favour..I was really serious about my comment..they noticed and left me..na those bosso boys...was like past 6 that fateful day..when I got home..I began thinking how stupid I was if I was to jam a won ogbontarigi..
Mad ooo cheesy

I swear am speechless.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by GeeConn(m): 5:16pm On Oct 05, 2020
Gamesmart:

This is the one I am reading so far that I am thinking "What kind of idiots are these people?".People leave their phones charging outside and went to sleep (IN NIGERIA) and they are crying it was stolen.

It's normal in our lodge, which is very secured with a security man attached. The compound fence is more than 10 feet high. Nothing as much as a pin gets missing in our lodge too. We all behave like one big family. You can walk into anybody's room any time, provided it's open.

Even the thief had to climb a table to jump into the compound.

The writer himself approached a person on his own in the dark, even though the person is one he has seen with a dagger under his armpit and acting stealthily.
I mean this was an unusual happening. It has never occurred before. I have never anticipated such nor what my reaction would have been to such happening.

Whatever university these people were students of I would advice no one ever send their children there except the child has down syndrome.

Loolz, well this Nigeria for you.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Tonyspecial(m): 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2020
Make I share my own experience,
It happened in ph diobu along afikpo street 05:15am precisely.

I was on my way to morning mass that catholic church in sangana Street all in mile 1 diobu.

They were four guys coming in front of me, two walked passed me and they all bracket me, that was when it all dawn on me that these guys were thieves,

As a tall giant boy that i am, I pushed the two in front of me and made a space between the two to enable me escape but the bag @my back gave me away,

They held the bag and dragged me back, we struggled into the drainage near by

Tbc
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by debetmx(m): 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2020
Emmyreal4:
Last year December,arm robbers attacked our compound,they visited all the apartment, collecting all valuables and dishing out slaps to those who were forming strong headgrin

Our landlord who was living at the extreme end tried calling police before they got to his own apartment but police say no fuel for Hilux

they raided all the apartments and when they got to mine,they ransacked everywhere but they could not find anything valuable cause I was broke as hell,the next thing arm robbers remove koboko(horse whip) and started flogging me mercilessly, after flogging me for like ten mins the oga told them to stop,he told me to stand up but, my back and buttocks was sore,I was in severe pains,i managed to stand up while receiving occasional slaps from the gang,the oga told me that they flogged me because am too broke,he told me that the flogging was to motivate me to hustle so that the next time they come,I will have something for them.
e

Hustle oh, make armed robbers no come flog you
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Gamesmart: 7:49pm On Oct 05, 2020
Oyerinde16:
Though late, let me share, had a few but this one sweet me... I stayed along Lagos street in port Harcourt around 09... It was a slum, shortly after amnesty, I had foreign 9mm glock bought from a cultist.

You needed it those days, around 9pm sometimes in 2012, I was returning from a friends house, when this guys accosted me by my car side, (drivers seat) 4 of them, 1 holding a pistol, 1 a dagger, 1 a cutlass... They collected my phones(2) and my wallet containing 15k, as they turned to leave, under my car seat, I brought out my glock, unknown to the last one, I said hey, give me my phone and wallet, he turned and quickly dropped his cutlass with 2hands up, the one with the gun way way ahead, when he turned back, he collected 1 but escaped, I had 2 on lockdown 2 had bolted... I collected my phone and wallet back, this time they were face down... I took the machete, gave them more that 6 each on their body, they were blooded, I entered my car and drove off, the next day my friend narrated what happened to me, he said according to people, those guys tried to rob a man in a corolla, the man brought out a glock and dealt with them, left them and went his way, people came out and set the two ablaze... I asked him, what type of car I used, and what time did I leave his place yesterday... This happened not too far from NYSC sec, back in o9...

You fall hand by not putting a bullet in at least one of them's heard.

I will have no compassion for any of these animals.
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Gamesmart: 8:01pm On Oct 05, 2020
NarnieAceTech:

Funny, yeah? cheesy But I have come to notice most of these guys don't know how to hold a weapon. They most times hold it too close to your head or back.

Anyway, you don't get it though. But when it is just a guy trying to rob you, you understand the need

You are right, bruv.
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Zking: 8:02pm On Oct 05, 2020
Homeboiy:
With their awka made gun
They shot at my chest but my odeshi resist the bullet

They come block the entrance of our gate , I gave them my infinix vote note then and left

Bought iPhone 3 days later

Everybody run as them shoot me thinking say I go don die

We run an for Enugu Ezike

Kpoyi
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by nedekid: 9:28pm On Oct 05, 2020
SATANNIST:
they came to rob an my landlord daughter was in my room watching bbn last year. na so them enter begin scream, i tell them to calm down and take anything them want. na so them collect my watch, fones and some cash. before we knew it, the ones wey dey outside don release for up because the other neigbour no one comply. soon them change am o, say them wan Bleep the landlord daughter, i beg tire, she wasnt bothered. to my greatest surprise she told me to stop begging. that if all they want is to Bleep, she is down as long as they hurt no one. omo na so arm robbers gbola erect at the sound of that o. these 3 guys came prepared. na so them unleash packets of condoms and begin take turns on this fine bbw girl. to my greatest surprise she was enjoying it and moaning enjoyably. there was one particular guy with the biggest gbola, after everyone took turns and came, she wanted ore of this big gbola, na so she begin stroke am. before u know it, that one don mount am doggie. come see moaning again. that is how it went o. las las the return all they took from us and left. yes after all that , i took my own share and i have been fucking her till i parked out due to constant arm robbery attacks
You can lie ehh shocked

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by SATANNIST: 9:29pm On Oct 05, 2020
nedekid:

You can lie ehh shocked
shocked
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Uzi11enzo: 10:16pm On Oct 05, 2020
well, we haven't been robbed nd I thank God Almighty for it.
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by AfroMighty(m): 10:21pm On Oct 05, 2020
Burna440:

Terrible experience
The most annoying thing about Minna is that if u start chasing the thieves, those local will help to shield the person or help him escape, I don’t know if u have heard of Queen’s lodge in bosso bfr, there were being robbed one night and my coursemate called me on phone so I rallied guys around and laid ambush fr them, when the chase began one of them ran into a compound and the owner of the compound refused to bring the guy out, I called the DPO’s phone number and she told me no Fuel in the van that the officers will walk there, from about 2A.m till 5a.m bfr the police men showed up, on searching the house, the guy was not found but saw the mud on the guys leg leading into the compound as evidence, we would have lynched the man that morning if not for the police men who arrested the man and freed him bfr we could even get to the station to write our own statement. I have been robbed inside Bosso campus bfr, that ECO Bank ATM beside Man o’war command, the guys robbed me and ran through that drainage

when I was staying at bosso before moving to GK, a guy was hacked right in his room when these locals came to rob him, thank God for his life.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Gamesmart: 10:28pm On Oct 05, 2020
Uzi11enzo:
well, we haven't been robbed nd I thank God Almighty for it.

But yo, since so many folks are commenting, lemme just use this opportunity to narrate how some thieves nearly succeeded in stealing a property lol.

I don't know how to start this. All right, I leave with my family in Delta State, in some kinda street, deep in. There are armed robbers always hovering around every f*cking night, matter of fact I hear em.
My house isn't fenced, my dad has a car which he parks outside. My mom on the other hand, has a bike which she parks on our corridor with the gates locked.

Alright on that faithful day, we we're all sleeping. lol rain was also falling which made it alot more sweeter haha. Alright it was about 1am nd I was hearing noice even In my sleep.
Lol later on, my cell phones alarm woke me up by exactly 1:30am lol. yeah I was gonna do night sub that day in other to download my Naruto Shippuden, which I recently just finished.... I'm currently on Boruto Ep 168 just incase you're wondering haha.
alright I woke up, subbed my MTN nd Airtel nd started pressing my phone without any suspicions whatsoever.

About 10-15 minutes later, I started hearing em noise which I recalled hearing right from my sleep.. nd mind you d rain was still falling so I couldn't uhm... u know what na... lol
(well I really do think he stopped after he heard the sound of my alarm, so prolly he decided to carry on with his plans after everywhere looked cool once more).

So I kept hearing this noice even more, as if something, maybe a metal was being cut.
I kept hearing nd hearing for more than 1 hour, still I wasn't that suspicious lol.

well it was about 3am when I was almost thru downloading my awesome anime which always kept me busy in the day, when I heard a slightly loud bang on our front gate. Shit fellas fear gripped me not gon' lie. that moment I realized somethin' was wrong. so I quickly offed my phone, kept it on ma bed, took my touch nd quickly headed for our door.
immediately I stood up from my bed, I realized that my legs were literally shaking. I was so so scared. But yo, I summoned enough courage, put on d touch nd was walking up to my door. lol I was even trying to make some noice as I was coming, prolly he would get scared and run away lol.
well immediately I got to the parlor, my dad alighted from his room. I'm not sure he also knew what was going on because had it been he knew, I'm pretty sure he would've carried his barrel with him.

well got to the door but Uhm we just decided to check from the window first if there was anyone nearby. we checked round, but didn't find nothing so we returned to our various rooms. immediately I got to our room (Guys romm), my big bro was already awake and out of curiosity, he asked me what in the world was going on. well I told him that armed robbers or thieves, whatever they called em were around.
well he got up and went to scout around. I hurriedly followed him like a lil puppy nd mind you that moment all my fears vanished withing the twinkling of an eye.

well we both scouted everywhere nd as we didn't see nothing decided to return to bed.
I got to bed, put on my phone, logged onto facebook, scrolled onto ma news feed, replied some folks nd then put it off back.
Before I dozed off once more, I quickly gave thanks to God that nothing bad happended.

well it was morning, nd as usual, I woke up late. I woke up nd went to the sitting room to greet mom nd dad too when my lil sis pumped onto me, disclosing that they woke up to find our heavy padlocks all cut with saw!

I was surprised nd quicky rushed to the scene. I saw my dad nd mom discussing with our neighbor. after the discussion, they both returned and said our neighbor said that they came for my mom's bike (which looked so new). he also said that we shouldn't park the bike on our corridor no more, hence it should be parked in our sitting room. It looked dumbed to me at first but I later saw that he was speaking the truth. bikes are costly asf from where I leave these days.

well my mom also warned me that I should never ever flash touchs whenever robbers were around, narrating how a man got shot nd killed after he flashed a light when robbers were operating.

HAHAHA I know y'all prolly bored reading that shit lol but I'm just Grateful to God Almighty for always keeping me, my fams nd his beloved Children's safe.

And yo, to the robbers out there, please never you take a life. even if you gotta do it, do it without taking a life ffs... lastly, Please accept Jesus as your Lord nd personal Savior. it's never too late Brother!

What is with all this nonsense "lol", "hahahaha"?

Unreadable, boring junk.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Appguru(m): 10:31pm On Oct 05, 2020
ddooskie:
The other robbery/theft experience was during my NYSC days in 2013

I was in the same room with three other guys at the Corpers' lodge (2 are nairalanders cheesy) our belief was that the thieves used something on us that none of us woke up while they carried out this act, even though it wasn't a break-in, they still got away with our valuables without us knowing. They stole our stuff through the window, tore open our window netting, made away with my Tecno N3 that I was charging cry I'll always remember that phone, it was my first android phone cry and I effortlessly played NFS Most Wanted on it without lags sad cry I still have the last song I listened to before I slept off sef.

They also made away with another person's laptop that he placed on the table which is also by the window.

We might not have experienced this if we had killed the lights before sleeping.

Corpers' lodge, Ilaro
Yewa South LGA
Zino and his friends (batch B)
Right?
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Uzi11enzo: 10:40pm On Oct 05, 2020
Gamesmart:

Unreadable, boring junk.
whatever dude....rolleyes
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 12:17am On Oct 06, 2020
Gamesmart:

Unreadable, boring junk.

Haba, the dude tried nah. Well me I enjoy his side of the story shaaa... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Gamesmart: 1:08am On Oct 06, 2020
N3cR0mAZc3R:

Haba, the dude tried nah. Well me I enjoy his side of the story shaaa... cheesy

I could not read it.

Did not make sense to me.
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by ddooskie(m): 5:34pm On Oct 06, 2020
Appguru:

Corpers' lodge, Ilaro
Yewa South LGA
Zino and his friends (batch B)
Right?

Nope
BJSS Opolo, Yenagoa
B13
cc charliemaria makazona
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by hstar: 3:43am On Oct 07, 2020
sokkatua:
Law abiding Nigerians need to arm themselves with firearms ,that's the only way to combat armed robbery,everyone should have the opportunity and the ability to defend himself or herself against these criminals .I armed myself to the teeth anytime i travel to Nigeria(Ak 47 with 300 rounds and my dependable Glock 19) ,whomever try to rob me will not go unscathed ,i refused to allow anybody to rob me or rape my wife or my daughter.I'm a christian but there is nothing wrong with stuffs like odeshi ,I have one and i never go anywhere without it .In Nigeria ,you are either a prey or a predator,the choice is yours
Yes a prey or a predator
CONFIRM
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by hstar: 4:57am On Oct 07, 2020
GeeConn:
Mine was in 2014. In our student's lodge in school. I put on my generator around 8pm, planning to work till day break. My room was so much filled with phones of my lodge mates that I had to provide another extension sockets outside my room for others to also charge without coming into my room to disturb me. I was busy working with two laptops on my table.

At 2am a sudden heavy sleep came on me, but I shrugged it off and brought out my kola and started chewing it. Seconds later, someone passed my door, flashed a torchlight at me and proceeded to charge his phone(so I thought) on the outdoor extension. I became a little unsettled after he passed my door and I couldn't see his head above my window. Again he was unusually silent, He didn't call out any greeting as was usual of our noisy members. so I decided to check him out. I saw huge guy with dagger in his armpit picking up people's phones (I thought he was charging phones). He resembled one of our members. He wasn't aware of my presence, so I said, O boy why are you with dagger this night, is there trouble anywhere? He jumped away with so much shocked and faced me, then I looked at his face and discovered that this stranger was a thief from Hell knows where. We faced each other, like 2 yards apart and speechless for some seconds. He was smelling of alcohol and cigarette and bare chested too with only a jeans short. As I was thinking how best to quickly fight this thief without getting wounded, before our members will wake up to join me, then he started shouting at me.

He said, Are you crazy? Aren't you afraid looking at me? Do you want to fight me? As he was saying so, he brought out the dagger from his armpit. I became afraid and stepped back into my room and locked the door. I looked from the window and saw him packing the remaining phones. So I shouted Thief Thief, but everyone were fast asleep. Then I became more afraid, that he will come after me when he is done with outside and my door is a light wooden one too which he can easily kick open. I was so angry and afraid at the same time. I took my chair, broke the ceiling and jumped into it. The loud sound from the ceiling woke up our lodge security man up and so many people too. Within seconds, the whole lodge members of about 20 people gathered at my room, but the guy was gone, soon we heard the sound of a motorbike, start up. before we could rush outside the gate they had zoomed off. We have always heard of how hostels were robbed while everyone were asleep but we haven't seen such a thing in our's before. As we were one of the most secured hostels, and we had a security man too. people whose phones were picked were crying.

We later learnt, that these robbers use charm prepared in the Cemetery or burial ground. They take a broom stick or two and dip it into the tomb of a dead person. They will leave it there for a whole day or two before they take it away. When they dip that same broom stick in front of any gate they want to rob its occupants, everyone in that house will fall asleep instantly, just like the dead in the cemetery till they are through and remove it.
Na wa oh

1 Like

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by santos123(m): 3:23pm On Oct 07, 2020
grin ;Dthis is the funniest so far
frankyychiji:
Hmmm..

Mine was in enugu, when I was working in UBA. Old generation bank, everything was stressful then.

So I cane back from work that evening, tired as hell. No light. So I left my door open for some fresh air and time was just 7.30pm. Before I knew it, three raggamuffins barged into my room, wielding a pistol and blunt Cutlass.

As a chic, I knew they were just broke Asata boys and everyday guys, so from inception, I wasn't scared. I told them to calm down. Say take whatever you want. One of them saw an ash tray and shouted, ha! She be bad girl o! She dey smoke sef! The leader then brought out weed from his pocket and said I must smoke it, I told him I don't smoke, the ash tray was for my boyfriend, but if it makes him happy, he can give me cigga and I will light up. So he offered a cigga and I happily lit up!

This calmed them down! The leader said they should search my house, I told them no need, as I have only 4k which was in my bag. They took it and my Motorola Tru I phone.

Next, leader said, I would take them round the whole compound to knock for my neighbors. So we set out into the compound, but I said guy, this tin wey you wan do, na to bring problem for me and my neighbors. Why can't you go to them unannounced just like mine and Rob them, without involving me...

Surprisingly, the leader bought the story, and asked the youngest to follow me back to my room and watch me closely.

So we headed back to my room. The guy was timid and kind of felt not too happy to be left behind. So I quickened my steps and got to my room first, and shut the door in his face! Peeped at him through the door lens, he looked very confused at being shut out. He started knocking quietly for me to open the door. For where! Door was steel and bullet proof anyway. Good old strongly built!

So when I didn't open the door, he started moving toward were others were robbing my neighbors, and at that point, as soon as he was out of sight, boom! I bolted through the kitchen door, which was equally steel!

The loud sound of door when I shut it and bolted caused them to panic cos obviously someone was escaping, so they abandoned the DVDs they had taken from my neighbors, and bolted for dear life! grin

So I ran into the streets, ran to a local cluster where they sell stuff and narrated the incident. I thought they were still in our compound. Some DSS guys were there, their office were close by, they asked me if the boys had tools, I said yes, one of them. DSS said sorry we can't help you. Not our jurisdiction. Call police! grin

Lol..I just ordered for a stout, and started drinking it away, them go Sha go.

Suddenly, as I looked out to the street, I saw the youngest, weaving past, as if nothing happened. I told the guys with him, that's one of them!

They said are you sure. I said this one took my phone. So the guys came out and beckoned on him to stop moving! He stopped and looked passed me like he never knew me.

He said he has never met me. I told them to hold him down and tie him up before he makes a bolt at it. Before I finished speaking, guy took off!

We started chasing shouting owu kwa onye Ori ooo...na tif ooo, escaping guy was also shouting same thing. So people in his front got confused and didn't stop him. We continue chasing him....

All of a sudden, out of the dark bushes, some guys came out wielding a gun and grabbed the escapee. I was still far behind on the chase. But when the guys saw two men with a gun and the strange men said " we be mopol! Mopol don catch am" , everyone hands off and to the greatest surprise of all present, the three bolted into the dark bushes that night!
They were the other guys with him in my compound lurking around the bushes for things to calm down. grin
They probably sent the youngest out to case the area since I had ran away To know if road clear. grin

To be continued..
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by frankyychiji(f): 6:19am On Oct 08, 2020
santos123:
grin ;Dthis is the funniest so far
But it wasn't funny when the oldest of the three showed up in my bank UBA Unec two weeks later o.
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by santos123(m): 7:46am On Oct 08, 2020
Lol..did he remember you?I usually come to dat asata side most times
frankyychiji:
But it wasn't funny when the oldest of the three showed up in my bank UBA Unec two weeks later o.
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:18am On Oct 08, 2020
Prechgold1180:
I think 2015 back then in auchi
I was a final year student then
A day after my last paper , I had to leave my lodge because of my roommates unto cult issues because they belong to one cult like dat ND I v heated stories of what normally happen to cult people after last paper

So I went to stay with my friend. We were good o
Along d line something happen we had a lil misunderstanding so I go angry and prepared to leave auchi for Benin the next day

Next day early morning around 6 I got out
Went to federal road flagged down a bus after price discussed ND everything' I entered the bus
On our way the bus stopped at sch hostel gate to pick passenger who happen to be market women who were heading to ekpoma market
De driver and d woman dragged price 100 naira difference
D driver said 500 d woman wer saying 400 so man left (drivers ND shakara) thinking the women ll beg him ,
He later reversed back and ask the women numbering I think 6 to enter
The women started their own shakara
Before we know what was happening
Armed robber from know where' came out released two shots
Asin cars where still moving o d robbers no fear

Upon sighting d robbers the driver opened front door crossed the road and jumped into one bush

Me I was just inside the bus I had just 1k
500 naira note 2 and 1 50naira
And one useless phone

D robbers took money and other valuables from d women
One among the women threw one purse inside the bus close to where I was sitting I saw d purse so I helped her to hide it properly
After robbing the 6 women
The robber came to me gave me one presidential slap for no just reason

Asked me for all my money
I gave him 500 and 50 naira
The man asked if I know how to drive I said no

He just switched off the car and ran into the bush releasing shots

Five minutes after the robbery
Driver came out from bush
The market were busy crying outside one said the driver took her 150k d other said 130k do on
I brought out the purse gave it to the woman dat threw it I received thank you

4 of the market women had to go back home

When we got to Benin d driver asked me to pay him
And I replied with shebi u Nur see where them for Rob me oga money Nur dey

D man was quiet so I gained 500

But out of everything
I think it was police people dat Robb us
Ask y if u wish to know my reasons

Y
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:34am On Oct 08, 2020
On a bright sunny day in 1993,I was seating down with some guys smoking weed. All of a sudden I heard thiefff oleeeee olleeeee baraooo.

Me and my guys moved swiftly and we saw two boys already down,from all kind of weapons and the area guys were looking for the other 2 guys.

Being a bigger bro with some international exposures,the moment I raised my hand up ... all the local champions go mellow.

I asked for what they stole and if there is any major injuries inflicted outside the cash they took and jewelries. No body is hurt,but my watch my money,even some ladies dey shout my tin ohhh ...

I called 4/5 men that got money and told them... let’s collect everything they stole and let them go with a warning they never come here again.

Some agreed and some just agree to avoid any confrontation. So guys were let go and all items were returned to the local chief, who in turn handed over the items to the original owners.

Fast forward to 2006.

Little did I know that the little boys have been groomed to be killers. Now small
Money don dey and flex don upgrade. I wan roll with my ML 320,my guy wey get bigger car said .... guy let’s use my ride and you will drive oh....

We arrived at the party and after much,we got 2 very pretty ladies with full street education. They start with plenty English,b4 me and my guy tell dem say ... our papa no send us to go school lol, na money we go read.

GBAn GBAn .... girls na informants .... they copied their guys and they came for us.

The first 4 guys, came separately ... but as soon as I saw them,I told my guy... choppers don land.

One of them cane and ask me where dey sell weed... I gave him some and gave him a bottle of whisky. He smiled but I can see he still have the determination to rob us.

He raised his shirt and all other 3 guys did the same,they asked for all valuables. I told
My guy,give them ..... one thing I now notices is their professionalism.. no beating no shooting,just command.

When they were about to leave,I called the boss,By his street name and asked if he still can remember me? He became maddd in just 1 second,and asked where.... I told him .......

We got everything back,one lady was to travel the next morning,they took her passport and ticket. When the asked me what else is mine here or for my GF,she was so courageous she said her passport and the boss Command they should give her her things.... phone,Lappy and her docs.

After the guys left.... come see the lady traveling next morning all over me. She offered me herself indirectly and later she told me ... bro’s ... na you get me till morning...

I decline oh.... and zooomed off to avoid another story in the morning.

Second time was in Niamey _ Niger republic.... some small boys just use cutlass collect one nicr watch wey I buy like 2K$. I went home sober and next monrning I saw my watch at the local joint for 20$ I jejellly bought it back....

Never argue with an armed Man,na desperate carry am come and he go do anything to go back successfully.

10 Likes

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by id4sho(m): 12:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
15ssDRIVE:
On a bright sunny day in 1993,I was seating down with some guys smoking weed. All of a sudden I heard thiefff oleeeee olleeeee baraooo.

Me and my guys moved swiftly and we saw two boys already down,from all kind of weapons and the area guys were looking for the other 2 guys.

Being a bigger bro with some international exposures,the moment I raised my hand up ... all the local champions go mellow.

I asked for what they stole and if there is any major injuries inflicted outside the cash they took and jewelries. No body is hurt,but my watch my money,even some ladies dey shout my tin ohhh ...

I called 4/5 men that got money and told them... let’s collect everything they stole and let them go with a warning they never come here again.

Some agreed and some just agree to avoid any confrontation. So guys were let go and all items were returned to the local chief, who in turn handed over the items to the original owners.

Fast forward to 2006.

Little did I know that the little boys have been groomed to be killers. Now small
Money don dey and flex don upgrade. I wan roll with my ML 320,my guy wey get bigger car said .... guy let’s use my ride and you will drive oh....

We arrived at the party and after much,we got 2 very pretty ladies with full street education. They start with plenty English,b4 me and my guy tell dem say ... our papa no send us to go school lol, na money we go read.

GBAn GBAn .... girls na informants .... they copied their guys and they came for us.

The first 4 guys, came separately ... but as soon as I saw them,I told my guy... choppers don land.

One of them cane and ask me where dey sell weed... I gave him some and gave him a bottle of whisky. He smiled but I can see he still have the determination to rob us.

He raised his shirt and all other 3 guys did the same,they asked for all valuables. I told
My guy,give them ..... one thing I now notices is their professionalism.. no beating no shooting,just command.

When they were about to leave,I called the boss,By his street name and asked if he still can remember me? He became maddd in just 1 second,and asked where.... I told him .......

We got everything back,one lady was to travel the next morning,they took her passport and ticket. When the asked me what else is mine here or for my GF,she was so courageous she said her passport and the boss Command they should give her her things.... phone,Lappy and her docs.

After the guys left.... come see the lady traveling next morning all over me. She offered me herself indirectly and later she told me ... bro’s ... na you get me till morning...

Second time was in Niamey _ Niger republic.... some small boys just use cutlass collect one nicr watch wey I buy like 2K$. I went home sober and next monrning I saw my watch at the local joint for 20$ I jejellly bought it back....

Never argue with an armed Man,na desperate carry am come and he go do anything to go back successfully.

This is serious
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by 15ssDRIVE(m): 1:08pm On Oct 08, 2020
id4sho:

This is serious

Na wettin boy picking eyes dey see be that,oh boss !
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by frankyychiji(f): 3:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
santos123:
Lol..did he remember you?I usually come to dat asata side most times
He did and became apprehensive.

He was a customer of the bank. He was a security staff at IMT and UBA was his salary account.

When. I saw him in the banking hall, I alerted my manager, who went to meet him to ask what he wanted. He came to withdraw his last 2k.

We paid him and he left but never showed up at our branch again.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by skylowlow: 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2020
luminouz:

Takes guts to kill.

Takes heart to stop killing after your first kill.

All in all,I'm happy you are safe

shocked

1 Like

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by id4sho(m): 1:31pm On Oct 11, 2020
frankyychiji:

He was a customer of the bank. He was a security staff at IMT and UBA was his salary account.

When. I saw him in the banking hall, I alerted my manager, who went to meet him to ask what he wanted. He came to withdraw his last 2k.

cry
frankyychiji:

1 Like

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by ariesbull: 2:28pm On Oct 11, 2020
This dude na street
15ssDRIVE:

Fast forward to 2006.

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by 15ssDRIVE(m): 3:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
ariesbull:
This dude na street

Boss,
Humbly a graduate of school of hard knocks.

International course....

1 Like

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by CharlieMaria(m): 8:59pm On Oct 14, 2020
ddooskie:

Nope
BJSS Opolo, Yenagoa
B13
cc charliemaria makazona

Present Sir...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Corpse Of Roseline Sougie, Killed By Husband By Sliting Her Throat In Oshodi / Two Men Use A Bike To Light Up Their Weed In Enugu (Photos) / This Funeral Poster Contains The Name Of The Killer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.