Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience (53436 Views)

Armed Robbery Attack On Banks In Offa, Kwara (More Pictures) / Armed Robbery Attack On A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robbery Attack At A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by ProphetofOdin: 11:35am On Oct 03, 2020
Mine was a close one between kaduna to zaria Road, but the driver managed to manoeuvre and we escaped.

By the way:
If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.
This is not a fast money making scheme it takes a bit of consistency and patience by working smart with your smart phone.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by cjman1010: 11:35am On Oct 03, 2020
What happened?
they started to dance shaku shaku for him
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by TheFacelessMan: 11:36am On Oct 03, 2020
Some years back...some fools thought it was best to rob me.

That was the last mistake they ever made.... undecided

There I was... minding my own business.

I was looking out of the window, enjoying the scenery with the landscape rushing past at 100km/hr...

I looked over as I heard someone say something...

" Come again ? " undecided

'Do you mind if I sit in your coach ?' This pretty young girl said.

It was more of a rhetorical question because she was already half a buttock on the seat,

So i replied, "SURE!"

Less than 10 minutes into yet another daydream, I was interrupted by ...commotion! shocked shocked shocked

These new visitors were neither polite nor quiet.

I would tell y'all the story if someone on FP volunteers to mention me grin

Cc chatinent, olesco, prince2pac, IamSkinny, phorget, MhisTahrah, GeneralPula

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by GreaterFuture1(m): 11:36am On Oct 03, 2020
Homeboiy:
With their awka made gun
They shot at my chest but my odeshi resist the bullet

They come block the entrance of our gate , I gave them my infinix vote note then and left

Bought iPhone 3 days later

Everybody run as them shoot me thinking say I go don die

We run an for Enugu Ezike
I need that Odeshi tóo, Pls help me, connect me to where to get a Strong one

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Joshmanuel10(m): 11:36am On Oct 03, 2020
SATANNIST:
they came to rob an my landlord daughter was in my room watching bbn last year. na so them enter begin scream, i tell them to calm down and take anything them want. na so them collect my watch, fones and some cash. before we knew it, the ones wey dey outside don release for up because the other neigbour no one comply. soon them change am o, say them wan Bleep the landlord daughter, i beg tire, she wasnt bothered. to my greatest surprise she told me to stop begging. that if all they want is to Bleep, she is down as long as they hurt no one. omo na so arm robbers gbola erect at the sound of that o. these 3 guys came prepared. na so them unleash packets of condoms and begin take turns on this fine bbw girl. to my greatest surprise she was enjoying it and moaning enjoyably. there was one particular guy with the biggest gbola, after everyone took turns and came, she wanted ore of this big gbola, na so she begin stroke am. before u know it, that one don mount am doggie. come see moaning again. that is how it went o. las las the return all they took from us and left. yes after all that , i took my own share and i have been fucking her till i parked out due to constant arm robbery attacks
Damn
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by RuddyFusion(m): 11:37am On Oct 03, 2020
G
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Endlesspeace(f): 11:37am On Oct 03, 2020
I'm coming
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Dagger111(m): 11:38am On Oct 03, 2020
Ooh! That was 2006 when i was in SS2 in Empirical College, Ikotun, Lagos. It was Maths class when we heard gunshot in front of our sch. It was an armed robbery incident, these guys came to steal a beer company's proceed. My sch principal had to pursued the whole students inside, then i and some of my brave frnds sneaked into the sch toilet located upstairs as to av a clear view of the whole scene and start peeping through the window. I can say i love those guys cos they were full of confidence. 4 guys went inside to fetch for the money while one sat on top the car with his rifle, calling pple from afar to near him if they can. We were in the sch toilet laughing and enjoying the scene. To cut the story short, they went away with the money, after their departure, police team came and were doing mumu investigations. I learnt something that day, with confidence, u can bring down a rocky wall.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:38am On Oct 03, 2020
I've been arm-robbed countless times. Those in police uniform are the worst.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by BarrElChapo(m): 11:38am On Oct 03, 2020
rawpadgin:
Mine happened 2 years ago in warri
Just came back from work(2weeks on 2weeks off, offshore work)....

Every where stew, I took my bath that even & decided to go eat @ my regular buka

On my way i say make i branch my monkey tail joint take like one or two shot to open belle

Was on my way to the buka wen i notice a woman that was selling roasted corn along road just took off!

B4 i know wetin sup keke don pack for my front. One small pikin wey nor suppose reach me handle just com down, point cut to size for my head shocked the other idiot came down & started searching me.....they succeeded in collecting my phone, my gold neck chain & 10k wen i wan use bless my mama that evening.

So sorry but your description is grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Golan007: 11:39am On Oct 03, 2020
chatinent:

What happened?

He can't remember.
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by KingAzubuike(f): 11:40am On Oct 03, 2020
Never had a personal experience and never would I by the special Grace of God.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by helinues: 11:40am On Oct 03, 2020
Reading comments and laughing..

Never had a personal experience with robbers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by helinues: 11:41am On Oct 03, 2020
Akada1:

That girl na Stoopid girl ,them dey everywhere

Did you check the guy's monikers name?
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Timzik: 11:42am On Oct 03, 2020
All thanks to God I've never had any

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by ericbertrand(m): 11:44am On Oct 03, 2020
SATANNIST:
they came to rob an my landlord daughter was in my room watching bbn last year. na so them enter begin scream, i tell them to calm down and take anything them want. na so them collect my watch, fones and some cash. before we knew it, the ones wey dey outside don release for up because the other neigbour no one comply. soon them change am o, say them wan Bleep the landlord daughter, i beg tire, she wasnt bothered. to my greatest surprise she told me to stop begging. that if all they want is to Bleep, she is down as long as they hurt no one. omo na so arm robbers gbola erect at the sound of that o. these 3 guys came prepared. na so them unleash packets of condoms and begin take turns on this fine bbw girl. to my greatest surprise she was enjoying it and moaning enjoyably. there was one particular guy with the biggest gbola, after everyone took turns and came, she wanted ore of this big gbola, na so she begin stroke am. before u know it, that one don mount am doggie. come see moaning again. that is how it went o. las las the return all they took from us and left. yes after all that , i took my own share and i have been fucking her till i parked out due to constant arm robbery attacks
You have a wild imagination.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 03, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Never had a personal experience and never would I by the special Grace of God.

God’s grace no cover the ones wey don experience am and the ones wey go experience am bah?

Typical nigerian christian

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Lamasta(m): 11:45am On Oct 03, 2020
I have never really experience one directly before but the one that was close tho I have forgotten the year may be 2007 or 2008 thereabout, I was travelling to warri Delta state, as we were approaching Ondo expressway we just saw buses were all parking and refuse to move forward thereby causing traffic and when we were trying to enquire what was going on that's when we start hearing gun shots been shot sporadically to the air from afar that's when I realized armed robbers where operating, at this stage passengers have started alighting to enter bush me I just sit down for back way I dey dey tell myself say anything way wan happen may in happen and man must see wetin dey pursue am first before in choose where to run to. Its not long where we are we heard of Siren blowing and when I looked back it was Nigerian Army hilux approaching the scene gallantly and as they got there not up to 10 mins vehicles started moving and when we got to the scene the robbers have killed about 3 people and I was like thank God our driver delayed us for some minutes for no just purpose along the line and other passengers were like complaining for the unneccessary delay and me I was like thank God if not na we for enter this gbege now....
Na so I enter warri for the first time by 11pm that year.
The worst path is that those robbers escaped and non was apprehended or arrested na wetin pain me pass be that.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 03, 2020
Never had a personal experience with any armed robber and never would I by the special Grace of Jehovah

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by BarrElChapo(m): 11:45am On Oct 03, 2020
Starhearts:
Them no dey rob me.

Naa we dey rob dem dat year...

Thank God am now an engineer here in Cyprus

Hope say you don repent sha.. cos delay is not denial too for your punishments

9 Likes

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by poshestmina(f): 11:45am On Oct 03, 2020
angry angry.

I have had two so far .
First one was in my family house .there wasn't enough funds for my parents so my dad hurriedly built 2 rooms on his land and we moved in ...He was in the Para Military and was hardly around.

One room was for my dad and mum and the kids occupied the other one.

One midnight,we woke up to my mother's voice... begging that she doesn't have money . I was with my two senior sisters and little brother ...We heard a knock on our door and the fear of my mum been in trouble ,we quickly opened the door .

They had already finished robbing my mum ,took all her jewelries ( she just came back from Jerusalem ,was sponsored by Rivers State gvt) , locked her in before coming to our room.

We opened immediately they knocked ,took our phones and all. One held his cutlass on my brother's neck ,that he will cut him if he misbehave ( he was below 17 then) .

They asked the 3 girls to come to the small corridor and pull our clothes. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed.
My eldest sister was pleading that they shouldnt disvirgin her and all...I was a Virgin too .

Their boss(I guess) said let him try ,if it doesn't penetrate he'd leave us.

My eldest sister was struggling with him then he left her ...the circle went on. The bastard came to me, checked with his fingers and left cry cry cry.

My middle sister was raped cry cry cry... I'm talking about it because she's late. Died March 27 2012.

I have the guy's picture all over my memory and he'd pay for his sins whether here on earth or beyond.

2nd one was in school.
Back of Chem,Choba

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Kemimarch16(f): 11:45am On Oct 03, 2020
2011 I was on my way home along ibadan express way,we noticed that group of people stopped the car before us and before we could see the front we discovered that they have moved towards us too,our driver just reversed and they started shooting our bus but God so good we all came down alive

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by ModestGal(f): 11:46am On Oct 03, 2020
Hmmn
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Donspicey: 11:46am On Oct 03, 2020
Na Grace dey always save me...i go don *leave* bfr dem come rob or dem go don finish robbing bfr i *reach*
Thank God for my life

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 03, 2020
Atiku:

God’s grace no cover the ones wey don experience am and the ones wey go experience am bah?

Typical nigerian christian
its a prayer request why take it so personal ?

12 Likes

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Golan007: 11:47am On Oct 03, 2020
Emmyreal4:
Last year December,arm robbers attacked our compound,they visited all the apartment, collecting all valuables and dishing out slaps to those who were forming strong headgrin

Our landlord who was living at the extreme end tried calling police before they got to his own apartment but police say no fuel for Hilux

they raided all the apartments and when they got to mine,they ransacked everywhere but they could not find anything valuable cause I was broke as hell,the next thing arm robbers remove koboko(horse whip) and started flogging me mercilessly, after flogging me for like ten mins the oga told them to stop,he told me to stand up but, my back and buttocks was sore,I was in severe pains,i managed to stand up while receiving occasional slaps from the gang,the oga told me that they flogged me because am too broke,he told me that the flogging was to motivate me to hustle so that the next time they come,I will have something for them.

You are ready for them now I believe?

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by BarrElChapo(m): 11:47am On Oct 03, 2020
Emmyreal4:
Last year December,arm robbers attacked our compound,they visited all the apartment, collecting all valuables and dishing out slaps to those who were forming strong headgrin

Our landlord who was living at the extreme end tried calling police before they got to his own apartment but police say no fuel for Hilux

they raided all the apartments and when they got to mine,they ransacked everywhere but they could not find anything valuable cause I was broke as hell,the next thing arm robbers remove koboko(horse whip) and started flogging me mercilessly, after flogging me for like ten mins the oga told them to stop,he told me to stand up but, my back and buttocks was sore,I was in severe pains,i managed to stand up while receiving occasional slaps from the gang,the oga told me that they flogged me because am too broke,he told me that the flogging was to motivate me to hustle so that the next time they come,I will have something for them.

For real.. sorry man cry

1 Like

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 03, 2020
Lamasta:
I have never really experience one directly before but the one that was close tho I have forgotten the year may be 2007 or 2008 thereabout, I was travelling to warri Delta state, as we were approaching Ondo expressway we just saw buses are parking and refuse to move forward and when we were trying to enquire what was going on that's when we start hearing gun shots been shot sporadically to the air from afar that's when we realized armed robbers where operating, at this stage passengers have started alighting to enter bush me I just sit down for back way I dey dey tell myself say anything way wan happen may in happen and man must see wetin dey pursue am to first before in choose where to run to. Its not long where we are we heard of Siren blowing and when I looked back it was Nigerian Army hilux approaching the scene gallantly and as they got there not up to 10 mins vehicles started moving and when we got to the scene the robbers have killed about 3 people and I was like thank God our driver delayed us for some minutes for no just purpose along The line and other passengers was lime complaining and I was like thank God if not na we for enter this gbege now....
Na so I enter warri for the first time by 11pm that year.
The worst path is that those robbers escaped and non was apprehended or arrested na wetin pain me pass be that.

Thank God, because God no love the ones wey die. No be so? Those ones go give thanks for heaven.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Onlinesmart: 11:47am On Oct 03, 2020
I've never had any experience with robbers and I've made a vow with my God not to encounter them till I die. I don't have their desired properties to steal. The closest I've gotten to them was when they came to a house opposite mine and the landlord was able to hijack one of their guns and they fled. The man na one rugged baba.

24 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. / How Hushpuppi's Instagram Posts Prompted His Arrest (Video) / AAU Students Killed At Their Graduation Party (More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.