Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience - Crime (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience (53423 Views)

Armed Robbery Attack On Banks In Offa, Kwara (More Pictures) / Armed Robbery Attack On A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robbery Attack At A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by supercase1(m): 2:20pm On Oct 15, 2020
Blackmann001:
..mine was around 2010..alone the mile2 badagry expressway near barracks bustop if you guys know there..always hold up...

But this was around 8pm was coming back to mile two from okoko..was in a coaster bus almost full of persengers.....thieve number about 6 with strong mind ooo are operating on the expressway....on stopped our bus first.and was directing our driver to park well so dey can Robb the entire bus..as the driver was parking well and the rest of the thieves were facing the next vehicles behind us....our driver sped off..half hitting the gun weiding thief and almost crushing him against the stone wall road divider concrete....

We were both scared of him shooting at us and joyous we escaped them.....but almost immediately ,say like 4min..our rickety coaster vehicle came to a halt..as the engines dies down...sitting on the last row I could hear the thief shout. " una own don done"....he was walking fast pace towards our bus....the conductor had already ran away along with persengers closest to the door.. .a lot of ppl women were already crying..the driver kept continually trying to re-start the dead engine....

Me I just brought out my wallet. ..and got ready for the worst..
too bad so what happened
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Camelot65: 2:50pm On Oct 15, 2020
chatinent:
All rights reserved. ©

My roomy as stupid as he was wanted to have a good night and watch what was going on so he began moving in the celling like Spider-Man.

Behold, one celling broke and he fell into the den of about three robbers. They beat craze commot for him body.

LMAO gringringrin you're always funny........ I'm sure, you were both laughing at him cheesy
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by chatinent: 2:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
Camelot65:
LMAO gringringrin you're always funny........ I'm sure, you were both laughing at him cheesy

That kinda laugh wey you no fit laugh but induces sweat na.
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Camelot65: 3:05pm On Oct 15, 2020
chatinent:

That kinda laugh wey you no fit laugh but induces sweat na.
I understand cheesy
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Dpsychologist: 6:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
Joyun1q:
Was in the hostel... Uniben... Ekosodin to be precise... They collected our phones and laptops and one of them was looking as if he wanted to rape us when boys rushed into our room and apprehended them.... It would have turned bloody if not for the fact that those dumb motherf**ckers carried a faulty gun to operate..

They were beaten well that day lol
Mehnnnnn you guys were lucky
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Sonfethopia: 6:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
Rowlandjude:
Seriously I have not experience any before and I pray not to encounter it.

Amen ooo
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by happney65: 2:52pm On Oct 27, 2020
BitmapStudios:

Happney65, Ada Laamu (in Ibadan) and Lebe (in Lagos) is what they call, cut to size (in Warri).
cool

Brotherleee,My ban is over today..Just now now after all these while.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by BitmapStudios: 11:15pm On Oct 27, 2020
happney65:

Brotherleee,My ban is over today..Just now now after all these while.. grin grin grin
Freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations bro! You should have a tattoo on your left butt cheek to tell of the time you did time in Nairaland maximum penitentiary. smiley smiley smiley

cool
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by happney65: 8:11am On Oct 28, 2020
BitmapStudios:

Freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations bro! You should have a tattoo on your left butt cheek to tell of the time you did time in Nairaland maximum penitentiary. smiley smiley smiley

cool

Ahahahahahaha..Bad guy..
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Hayqiu010(m): 3:51pm On Nov 06, 2020
Today is my birthday

Oya please all in the thread should gift me something.
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by DennisEche(m): 12:47pm On Nov 09, 2020
Homeboiy:
With their awka made gun
They shot at my chest but my odeshi resist the bullet

They come block the entrance of our gate , I gave them my infinix vote note then and left

Bought iPhone 3 days later

Everybody run as them shoot me thinking say I go don die

We run an for[b] Enugu Ezike[/b]
MY HOME TOWN
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by mdan(m): 4:28pm On Nov 10, 2020
Emmyreal4:
Last year December,arm robbers attacked our compound,they visited all the apartment, collecting all valuables and dishing out slaps to those who were forming strong headgrin

Our landlord who was living at the extreme end tried calling police before they got to his own apartment but police say no fuel for Hilux

they raided all the apartments and when they got to mine,they ransacked everywhere but they could not find anything valuable cause I was broke as hell,the next thing arm robbers remove koboko(horse whip) and started flogging me mercilessly, after flogging me for like ten mins the oga told them to stop,he told me to stand up but, my back and buttocks was sore,I was in severe pains,i managed to stand up while receiving occasional slaps from the gang,the oga told me that they flogged me because am too broke,he told me that the flogging was to motivate me to hustle so that the next time they come,I will have something for them.

Aptly copied from MacMillan English textbook or thereabouts.
I recalled the story perfectly. But I had to like your post cause you recalled it and you successfully lied to nairalanders that it was your experience.cheers man

1 Like

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by BitmapStudios: 1:36pm On Dec 12, 2020
cool
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 12, 2020
Homeboiy:
With their awka made gun
They shot at my chest but my odeshi resist the bullet

They come block the entrance of our gate , I gave them my infinix vote note then and left

Bought iPhone 3 days later

Everybody run as them shoot me thinking say I go don die

We run an for Enugu Ezike
"Enugu Ezike", they are good at that.
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Ndipe(m): 4:03am On Feb 06, 2021
Wao!

GeeConn:
Mine was in 2014. In our student's lodge in school. I put on my generator around 8pm, planning to work till day break. My room was so much filled with phones of my lodge mates that I had to provide another extension sockets outside my room for others to also charge without coming into my room to disturb me. I was busy working with two laptops on my table.

At 2am a sudden heavy sleep came on me, but I shrugged it off and brought out my kola and started chewing it. Seconds later, someone passed my door, flashed a torchlight at me and proceeded to charge his phone(so I thought) on the outdoor extension. I became a little unsettled after he passed my door and I couldn't see his head above my window. Again he was unusually silent, He didn't call out any greeting as was usual of our noisy members. so I decided to check him out. I saw huge guy with dagger in his armpit picking up people's phones (I thought he was charging phones). He resembled one of our members. He wasn't aware of my presence, so I said, O boy why are you with dagger this night, is there trouble anywhere? He jumped away with so much shocked and faced me, then I looked at his face and discovered that this stranger was a thief from Hell knows where. We faced each other, like 2 yards apart and speechless for some seconds. He was smelling of alcohol and cigarette and bare chested too with only a jeans short. As I was thinking how best to quickly fight this thief without getting wounded, before our members will wake up to join me, then he started shouting at me.

He said, Are you crazy? Aren't you afraid looking at me? Do you want to fight me? As he was saying so, he brought out the dagger from his armpit. I became afraid and stepped back into my room and locked the door. I looked from the window and saw him packing the remaining phones. So I shouted Thief Thief, but everyone were fast asleep. Then I became more afraid, that he will come after me when he is done with outside and my door is a light wooden one too which he can easily kick open. I was so angry and afraid at the same time. I took my chair, broke the ceiling and jumped into it. The loud sound from the ceiling woke up our lodge security man up and so many people too. Within seconds, the whole lodge members of about 20 people gathered at my room, but the guy was gone, soon we heard the sound of a motorbike, start up. before we could rush outside the gate they had zoomed off. We have always heard of how hostels were robbed while everyone were asleep but we haven't seen such a thing in our's before. As we were one of the most secured hostels, and we had a security man too. people whose phones were picked were crying.

We later learnt, that these robbers use charm prepared in the Cemetery or burial ground. They take a broom stick or two and dip it into the tomb of a dead person. They will leave it there for a whole day or two before they take it away. When they dip that same broom stick in front of any gate they want to rob its occupants, everyone in that house will fall asleep instantly, just like the dead in the cemetery till they are through and remove it.
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Slizzords: 1:08am On Jun 18, 2023
exynos:
15 years ago,

We were having a good sleep in the middle of the night with our windows widely opened.

In not more than 15 minutes later, We heard sounds of feet trudging towards our window. The thieves arrived and began muttering some words, they projected a powerful beam of light towards the room in a bid to see the us.

Luckily, we scurried and hid ourselves in the other room for it was a two-room apartment.

The arm robbers sighted one of us and they knew that there were occupants in the room.

They speedily approached the door and demanded for it to be open. We kept mute...

In what seemed like a millisecond, they jointly stamped hard against the door as it flung widely open.

They walked in in their numbers, my dad rushed towards them and began begging.

Surprisingly, he offered them to sit and they gladly oblige. He then constructed a Powerful speech on the hardship of the country, telling them how it has not been easy even for us.

He also commended their efforts and blamed the government for not having its youths at heart.

The hot-headed men who were equipped with various deadly weapons soon became cool.

They sighted wisdom in what my dad said as they left without turning back.

The next morning, a man whom had just collected money for a land he sold was found butchered in his apartment. It was garthered that those armed robbers were responsible .

That was the first and last time I experienced armed robbery.

God is indeed wonderful
@bolded made me laugh like madt grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man / Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) / Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.