Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday (45798 Views)

I Caught My Guy’s Babe With An Old Man, But She Gave Me N15k To Keep Quiet, / So, Am I Stingy for Doing This Crazy Thing? [Picture] / Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by luminouz(m): 9:15am On Oct 03, 2020
Zzor:
rubbish,God really saved those girls,you are a good riddance.Wicked soul

Lol...

grin grin grin
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Ojei2: 9:36am On Oct 03, 2020
Take heart bro

Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by dayleke: 9:36am On Oct 03, 2020
DAVE5:

Ask the girl how much her father or brother gave her for birthday now, trouble go start

Abi o
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:51am On Oct 03, 2020
santos123:
She must be stupid
Maybe she is not, she knows the strength of her bf that is why she is protesting on such gift...Imagine davido to give chioma 100k for her birthday, it may b seen as stinginess but if I give my wife 5k for her birthday. She go wake up in d morning and say "baale mi, eku inawo ana* grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Oteikwu1(m): 9:51am On Oct 03, 2020
This are d type dat has never work for money
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 03, 2020
Siberia01:
cool
15k is way too small for birthday...
the girl should move on from poverty!!!
she deserves people like Davido that can splash millions of dollars on her...
no go hustle..give your gf better money...

there the dey cry rubbish

Siberian monk cool

Oh yes let me see the one million dollars receipt you gave to your girl or if na 500k dollars still paste am make we see now

Simpleton
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by captainUzoJoe(m): 10:06am On Oct 03, 2020
benjackugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1366850/lady-attacks-boyfriend-gifting-n15000-celebrate-birthday-photo/
I'll climb 7 mountains and cross 7 oceans just to burst bottle on this girl's head
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Albertone(m): 10:31am On Oct 03, 2020
The kind of threads sixfeetbelle avoids cheesy
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Sixfeetbelle: 10:33am On Oct 03, 2020
Albertone:
The kind of threads sixfeetbelle avoids cheesy

The toxicity in them are too much for me to handle or even defend embarassed
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Albertone(m): 10:35am On Oct 03, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

The toxicity in them are too much for me to handle or even defend embarassed

Doesn't mean.
Say your mind ,let's read.

I know you will support the girl though wink
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Sixfeetbelle: 10:40am On Oct 03, 2020
Albertone:
Doesn't mean.
Say your mind ,let's read.

I know you will support the girl though wink

I have nothing to say.

...except that boyfriend did not try and girlfriend should have been understandable. He spent more for ordinary date when birthdays ordinarily should cost more. Who does that? Girlfriend should consider the present economy and accept what he sent. At least he sent something. Besides, she's just getting angry for nothing. Who knows if he has something more planned for her birthday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Darevofpeace(m): 10:48am On Oct 03, 2020
santos123:
She must be stupid
She is not at all.Na the guy bleep up! That's a total of #40,000 for food and gift.

Most naija girls got "entitlement mindset"

It's so obvious the dude worships the girl and he want to impress her with his whole life. His emotional account would be depleted for this because the babe is with him because of his money.
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by OdogwuAkataka1(m): 10:58am On Oct 03, 2020
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Swinger60(f): 11:11am On Oct 03, 2020
QuintessentialW:

You're very funny. Do you know the realities of today's world? My niece is starting school already...over 200k for her registration and tuition. And no, it's not a high-brow school.

How much does a standard 3-bedroom apartment cost? Over 1m.

You want to spit on someone for saying they can't marry a man who earns less than 200k. In my opinion, that lady is modest. You're the one who has a real problem. You who doesn't realise people's standards are different. You who doesn't realise people are at different stages in life. Do you know how much she personally earns?

Are you so poor that 200k is such a huge amount to you?
you are just stuttering without making a point.

My issue with her is "how can a girl who is jobless have guts to make a demand? Someone who doesn't know what it means to make money?

And, yes, I'm so poor, very poor sef. Please, dash me 200k nah, abeg nah.

Miss online billionaire with her entitlement mentality.
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by onelejerry: 11:44am On Oct 03, 2020
But the girl is right. If you can spend 25k on food, why won't she expect something higher. You started on a good note, so my brother brace up.. you are doing well. 25k for food good for you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Doctorfitz: 11:45am On Oct 03, 2020
ITbomb:
Babatunde, to say you buy 15k something give your mama, she for bless you o

U get sense abeg . ....
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by TheCork(m): 1:04pm On Oct 03, 2020
lexy2014:

D one u have been reading & responding to. Pls read d topic of d thread& tell me how ur heartache is connected to d topic

Bro It is connected to the topic. Are u fokin her or u juss friend? angry
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by lexy2014: 1:10pm On Oct 03, 2020
TheCork:

Bro It is connected to the topic. Are u fokin her or u juss friend? angry

Pls read d topic of d thread& tell me how ur heartache is connected to d topic
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by akapasolu: 1:44pm On Oct 03, 2020
Imagine this lady disgust me
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by TheCork(m): 2:02pm On Oct 03, 2020
lexy2014:

Pls read d topic of d thread& tell me how ur heartache is connected to d topic

Bro u using the topic to talk to my woman, Zzor. So are u fokin her or u juss friend? angry
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by lexy2014: 2:17pm On Oct 03, 2020
TheCork:

Bro u using the topic to talk to my woman, Zzor. So are u fokin her or u juss friend? angry

Nairaland has 2,554,623 members who interact with each other on 5,893,978 topics. So u still haven't explained how d topic of this thread is connected to ur heartache
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by TheCork(m): 2:45pm On Oct 03, 2020
lexy2014:

Nairaland has 2,554,623 members who interact with each other on 5,893,978 topics. So u still haven't explained how d topic of this thread is connected to ur heartache

Bro u keep repeating ya sef like robot. Wot giv u the right to talk to my woman, Zzor. Are u fokin her or u juss friend? angry
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by lexy2014: 2:54pm On Oct 03, 2020
TheCork:

Bro u keep repeating ya sef like robot. Wot giv u the right to talk to my woman, Zzor. Are u fokin her or u juss friend? angry

Same way u also repeating urself like an ATM machine and like a 5year old who lost his lollypop to a bully. Nairaland has 2,554,623 members who interact with each other on 5,893,978 topics. So u still haven't explained how d topic of this thread is connected to ur heartache
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by popcykaylah(m): 3:15pm On Oct 03, 2020
QuintessentialW:

It's not entitlement. You people seem to think you can humiliate a person all in the name of gifting them.

If you give a 5-yr old 1k, they'll be ecstatic. But you give a full-blown adult 1k, what for exactly?
Lol anybody papa follow me hustle my money?
An African child is dying cos of 300naira vaccine I’d channel my money into better use ..make she find hushpuppy go front
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by lexy2014: 9:11pm On Oct 03, 2020
QuintessentialW:

It's not entitlement. You people seem to think you can humiliate a person all in the name of gifting them.

If you give a 5-yr old 1k, they'll be ecstatic. But you give a full-blown adult 1k, what for exactly?

Na to hustle ur own so nobody will humiliate u. Abi dem cut hand make u no work?
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Ibekwe550(m): 9:21pm On Oct 03, 2020
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by phazotron(m): 9:57pm On Oct 03, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I have nothing to say.

...except that boyfriend did not try and girlfriend should have been understandable. He spent more for ordinary date when birthdays ordinarily should cost more. Who does that? Girlfriend should consider the present economy and accept what he sent. At least he sent something. Besides, she's just getting angry for nothing. Who knows if he has something more planned for her birthday.

"The boyfriend did not try"

Why am I not surprised?
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Sixfeetbelle: 1:09am On Oct 04, 2020
phazotron:

"The boyfriend did not try"

Why am I not surprised?

Did he try judging by the standard they already established in their relationship?

No be everything we go dey argue for this place.
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Sixfeetbelle: 1:12am On Oct 04, 2020
Swinger60:
you are just stuttering without making a point.

My issue with her is "how can a girl who is jobless have guts to make a demand? Someone who doesn't know what it means to make money?

And, yes, I'm so poor, very poor sef. Please, dash me 200k nah, abeg nah.

Miss online billionaire with her entitlement mentality.

How do you know the lady is poor? Or jobless? Do you know the dynamics of their relationship?

Since you don't know these things, you can't judge this matter so blindly.
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Sixfeetbelle: 1:17am On Oct 04, 2020
luminouz:

Cute analysis. Zero entitlement. Me likey

U married or something? wink

Why won't you like?

All these men that want a lady to be okay with whatever he gives her, even if he can't accept such, will want her to be sharing financial duties 50/50 and still be expecting one foolish submission on top all that. Why won't you like?
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Sixfeetbelle: 1:29am On Oct 04, 2020
luminouz:

Baba make I give you 2 stories.

Girl 1: Way back I was dating one babe like that wey get rich folks and she is the only child. Spoilt rotten but for some reason, she was good as fuq to me. I noticed as time went on that she likes talking down on broke people and I was just a student then, fuqin broke. I was doing home lessons for some lecturers kids and so was making some money. One December like that, I had like 20k and naso I carried the babe make we go shopping oh. I gave her the money make she keep for purse. Saw an old friend at the mall(Ventura mall in ibadan) and I told her to gimme a few minutes. When I gisted finish(15-20) mins, naso this babe asked me for more money. When i asked about the money I gave her, she said and I quote "I have used it. What's 20k na, GROW UP". Baba my eyes turn red, because her tone was so downright nasty and condescending that I just turned around and left her there at the mall.

She still calls me till date. She beg taya but that was the end of the relationship. Her mama called me taya,dey beg say she knows her kid na spoilt entitled brat but I no care anymore. She even sent back the 20k on behalf of the daughter but I was so done.

And action...

Cue the long ass made-up fake sob story that is the backbone of your "woman-hating" propaganda. I mean, a lady had to have hurt you so bad for you to decide you have to be mean to the rest because you must have a reason for being mean, right? And it's not as though you spent close to a million for it so what's with the wailing?

Seriously though. Must you all have a pathetic sob story? Couldn't you just hate women right from your mother's womb? It'd be original cause tbh, this "girl cheated on me" line is getting stale and tiring.
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by luminouz(m): 1:48am On Oct 04, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Why won't you like?

All these men that want a lady to be okay with whatever he gives her, even if he can't accept such, will want her to be sharing financial duties 50/50 and still be expecting one foolish submission on top all that. Why won't you like?

You this geh again!!! shocked
Everything is a war against men or whatever.

I hope you find your peace where you lost it.
Happy Sunday

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

5 Honest Reasons Why Some Nigerian Girls Are Still Single / Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? / 5 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.