Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday (45814 Views)

I Caught My Guy’s Babe With An Old Man, But She Gave Me N15k To Keep Quiet, / So, Am I Stingy for Doing This Crazy Thing? [Picture] / Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by luminouz(m): 1:51am On Oct 04, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

And action...

Cue the long ass made-up fake sob story that is the backbone of your "woman-hating" propaganda. I mean, a lady had to have hurt you so bad for you to decide you have to be mean to the rest because you must have a reason for being mean, right? And it's not as though you spent close to a million for it so what's with the wailing?

Seriously though. Must you all have a pathetic sob story? Couldn't you just hate women right from your mother's womb? It'd be original cause tbh, this "girl cheated on me" line is getting stale and tiring.

*sighs*

I'm not the guy who hurt you. Whoever he is/was and whatever he did to make you lose all rationale and vent like this, just try and find peace. Because lately, you are really losing it.

Happy new week Darling kiss
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Sixfeetbelle: 1:54am On Oct 04, 2020
lastclaire4:

Well, the guy shouldnt have given her that 15k. To me he is indirectly telling her she is not worth his sweat. Looking at what he spent previously knowing that her birthday was already at hand.

My sentiments exactly. He already pushed out the narrative that he can afford much and then does a complete opposite of it on her birthday which prompted her anger. If the expensive meal hadn't happened, this would have gone much differently.

1 Like

Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Sixfeetbelle: 1:58am On Oct 04, 2020
luminouz:

*sighs*

I'm not the guy who hurt you. Whoever he is/was and whatever he did to make you lose all rationale and vent like this, just try and find peace. Because lately, you are really losing it.

Happy new week Darling kiss

I wasn't hurt by a guy. Have always been too logical to let any guy get even close to a mile of my heart which is why I'm still very much single.

And I'm not venting. You were sounding pathetic and I pointed it out to you. Haven't you noticed that it's only immature boys that post sob stories on this platform about their past relationships? I used to rate you high though (thought you were smarter), so I'm gravely disappointed, to say the least.

Avoid the shalaye award for most "hurt by a lady". It does nothing for your intelligence.

Happy Sunday, dear.
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Sixfeetbelle: 2:05am On Oct 04, 2020
braine:

This is the correct mentality women should have.

You look cute by the way.

Of course, she looks cute. She said what you wanted to hear and that automatically endeared her to you. Had she said the complete opposite, a compliment would be the farthest thing from your mind. It's not that hard to piece together.

I mean, who knew deciding to accept scraps from a guy all in the name of relationship will make you cute to them? I think it's about time I towed this line cheesy cheesy

Back to the issue. Truly, I blame the lady for not sending the money back and leaving him to figure out why it was rejected. You pass your message across faster when you play mind games with men.
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Sixfeetbelle: 2:13am On Oct 04, 2020
luminouz:

You this geh again!!! shocked
Everything is a war against men or whatever.

I hope you find your peace where you lost it.
Happy Sunday

I'm plainly being mischievous. Why is the joke lost on you?
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by dingbang(m): 5:47am On Oct 04, 2020
Twoclans:
I just hope this is fake angry

Someone's child gave you his hard earned money and all you do is be ungrateful.
thank God say you don dey make sense for this forum. Really reside in kd?
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Twoclans(f): 5:50am On Oct 04, 2020
dingbang:
thank God say you don dey make sense for this forum. Really reside in kd?

Dingbang did they send you to me this early morning cheesy

Kaduna is home for me .

1 Like

Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by dingbang(m): 5:52am On Oct 04, 2020
Twoclans:

Dingbang did they send you to me this early morning cheesy

Kaduna is home for me .
lmao, i'm glad you have retired from trouble finding business cheesy

Done with school?
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Twoclans(f): 5:56am On Oct 04, 2020
dingbang:
lmao, i'm glad you have retired from trouble finding business cheesy

Done with school?

School ke ?

Biko I am a complete evening newspaper ohhh lipsrsealed I am a working class babe .I know you are misplacing me with all those your plenty girlfriends here angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by dingbang(m): 5:58am On Oct 04, 2020
Twoclans:

School ke ?

Biko I am a complete evening newspaper ohhh lipsrsealed I am a working class babe .I know you are misplacing me with all those your plenty girlfriends here angry

evening newspapers got the best stories. I am interested in reading. Or you still want to do small children shakara? wink
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Twoclans(f): 6:06am On Oct 04, 2020
dingbang:
evening newspapers got the best stories. I am interested in reading. Or you still want to do small children shakara? wink

A woman will always do shakara regardless of the class of paper. tongue

Is the almighty dingbang scared of small shakara from a mere woman cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by dingbang(m): 6:08am On Oct 04, 2020
Twoclans:

A woman will always do shakara regardless of the class of paper. tongue

Is the almighty dingbang scared of small shakara from a mere woman cheesy
oya wetin you dey sell, I wan buy ya market. Everything.
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Twoclans(f): 6:18am On Oct 04, 2020
dingbang:
oya wetin you dey sell, I wan buy ya market. Everything.

You cannot afford what I sell,we all know how the banking industry is practically on life support this days .

Permit me to jump and pass .

1 Like

Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by dingbang(m): 6:20am On Oct 04, 2020
Twoclans:

You cannot afford what I sell,we all know how the banking industry is practically on life support this days .

Permit me to jump and pass .
typical woman, eyes only on the present. No foresight. smiley
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Twoclans(f): 6:23am On Oct 04, 2020
dingbang:
typical woman, eyes only on the present. No foresight. smiley

Chai dingbang has kuku killed me this morning. Let me run to church and pray for deliverance from lack of foresight.

1 Like

Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by braine(m): 7:19am On Oct 04, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Of course, she looks cute. She said what you wanted to hear and that automatically endeared her to you. Had she said the complete opposite, a compliment would be the farthest thing from your mind. It's not that hard to piece together.

I mean, who knew deciding to accept scraps from a guy all in the name of relationship will make you cute to them? I think it's about time I towed this line cheesy cheesy

Back to the issue. Truly, I blame the lady for not sending the money back and leaving him to figure out why it was rejected. You pass your message across faster when you play mind games with men.

I dont understand what you mean by "scraps", I'm guessing the money he made with his own sweat and can spend anyhow he deems it fit?

Except she provides something that is commensurate to her expectations, she just feels entitled and probably deserve what she got.
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by luminouz(m): 9:43am On Oct 04, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I wasn't hurt by a guy. Have always been too logical to let any guy get even close to a mile of my heart which is why I'm still very much single.

And I'm not venting. You were sounding pathetic and I pointed it out to you. Haven't you noticed that it's only immature boys that post sob stories on this platform about their past relationships? I used to rate you high though (thought you were smarter), so I'm gravely disappointed, to say the least.

Avoid the shalaye award for most "hurt by a lady". It does nothing for your intelligence.

Happy Sunday, dear.
Lmaoooooo....
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by luminouz(m): 9:45am On Oct 04, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I'm plainly being mischievous. Why is the joke lost on you?

Lol
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by luminouz(m): 9:49am On Oct 04, 2020
braine:

I dont understand what you mean by "scraps", I'm guessing the money he made with his own sweat and can spend anyhow he deems it fit?

Except she provides something that is commensurate to her expectations, she just feels entitled and probably deserve what she got.

Leave that babe alone bro.

Nothing you say would ever enter her ears. She no dey listen to any opinion but her own twisted version. I learned never to argue with women like that. I just wish them well and move on.

Happy new week.
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by nengibo: 9:55am On Oct 04, 2020
virginprincess:
These are some of the reasons nairaland men turned women into an instrument of insult. she should have manage it na.
15k na manage?
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by SenseBoy(m): 9:58am On Oct 04, 2020
15k go buy half bag of rice o
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Swinger60(f): 10:35am On Oct 04, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

How do you know the lady is poor? Or jobless? Do you know the dynamics of their relationship?

Since you don't know these things, you can't judge this matter so blindly.
Oh, fvck off please. Do you think everyone is you that jump in to conservation without knowing every details.

She said it herself infront of everyone in the salon. (why am I even wasting time replying you)

Stop making excuses for "entitlement mentality ".

If you want A, make sure you have A too. That's how it goes in life. Not because you have tiny hole in between your legs, then, you are entitled to another person's hard earned money.

This your post makes me pity the kind of daughters you will raise. *spits*
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Sixfeetbelle: 3:25pm On Oct 04, 2020
Swinger60:
Oh, fvck off please. Do you think everyone is you that jump in to conservation without knowing every details.

She said it herself infront of everyone in the salon. (why am I even wasting time replying you)

If you want A, make sure you have A too. That's how it goes in life. Not because you have tiny hole in between your legs, then, you are entitled to another person's hard earned money.

...and he's ranting.

...and wailing.

...and making baseless assumptions.

Seriously! Who raised these guys?
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Sixfeetbelle: 3:30pm On Oct 04, 2020
luminouz:

Leave that babe alone bro.

Nothing you say would ever enter her ears. She no dey listen to any opinion but her own twisted version. I learned never to argue with women like that. I just wish them well and move on.

Happy new week.

Seriously, what is the colour of your problem?

What did I do to you personally that you'll attack me on the blindside like this? For all you know, this is a leading debate that will open door for other things. Now you've ruined it with your insensitive comments. angry angry

For your information, I do not appreciate side talks like this. If you want to say something, say it with your full chest. Tag me and say it so I can know who my friends are in this place. (Cowards are not included)
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by luminouz(m): 3:33pm On Oct 04, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Seriously, what is the colour of your problem?

What did I do to you personally that you'll attack me on the blindside like this? For all you know, this is a leading debate that will open door for other things. Now you've ruined it with your insensitive comments. angry angry

For your information, I do not appreciate side talks like this. If you want to say something, say it with your full chest. Tag me and say it so I can know who my friends are in this place. (Cowards are not included)

*sighs*

I pray you find your peace.

One love sister sixfeetbelly
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by luminouz(m): 3:35pm On Oct 04, 2020
Swinger60:

Please leave her alone. Its sunday grin
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Sixfeetbelle: 3:45pm On Oct 04, 2020
braine:

The onus here lies on the ladies who accept these so called hard earned money from men hereby giving them the false sense that they are "providing" whereas only a handful of guys can confidently boast of providing/having provided for a lady during relationships.

Have you ever dated a lady that never took a dime from you? Do you know how men who dated such ladies said they felt when it ended because it never lasts. Why? Simple. Men can't "survive" if they ain't "spoiling a lady" even if the spoiling only involved ordering a cheap plate of local rice, thus making a complete fool of themselves.

Like I said earlier, I blame ladies for giving men the wings to think they are all that. No Nigerian man (peculiar to you guys) is ever comfortable in a relationship where he ain't giving his lady money (which she must be grateful for *eye roll*), cause to them if she doesn't need his money, she has to be getting it elsewhere. Because *cue drum roll* every Nigerian lady is broke and making ends meet through runs. Anything to assuage your over-bloated egos.

1 Like

Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Sixfeetbelle: 3:47pm On Oct 04, 2020
luminouz:

*sighs*

I pray you find your peace.

One love sister sixfeetbelly

Hi! I'm Belle.

Do you want to play? cheesy

Seriously though, you used to be nice to me. Made me feel welcomed and all that. What changed?
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by luminouz(m): 3:53pm On Oct 04, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Hi! I'm Belle.

Do you want to play? cheesy

Seriously though, you used to be nice to me. Made me feel welcomed and all that. What changed?

Jesus Christ!!! grin grin grin grin

You are a real case.

Go have some fun jare
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Sixfeetbelle: 4:11pm On Oct 04, 2020
luminouz:

Jesus Christ!!! grin grin grin grin

You are a real case.

Go have some fun jare

Answer my question first.

Then I'll go have some fun. Otherwise...
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by luminouz(m): 4:38pm On Oct 04, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Answer my question first.

Then I'll go have some fun. Otherwise...

Otherwise what? wink
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Sixfeetbelle: 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2020
luminouz:

Otherwise what? wink

Lumi baby, do you want to build a snowman? kiss wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? / "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. / My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.