Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,702 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday (45892 Views)

I Caught My Guy’s Babe With An Old Man, But She Gave Me N15k To Keep Quiet, / So, Am I Stingy for Doing This Crazy Thing? [Picture] / Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Liposure: 8:00pm On Oct 02, 2020
Under no circumstances aside marriage should a girl feel entitled to a guy's money

1 Like

Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 02, 2020
lexy2014:

She should hustle so that she can meet up
he should always stay away from people's daughters
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Silentgroper(m): 8:01pm On Oct 02, 2020
DenreleDave:

Vigirna princess.... Just keep shut
Dz guy! When did u comeback 4rm kuje.? lol
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by camaa(f): 8:02pm On Oct 02, 2020
Here is a tip to know how healthy your relationship is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRJ1gvc_Rx8
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by bluefilm: 8:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
She must have donated pussy worth not less than 10 billion naira to his ministry for her to be saying such a thing.

The guy really fokop.
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
braine:

This is the correct mentality women should have.

You look cute by the way.
Thank you.
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Joshmanuel10(m): 8:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
9ja relationship don turn to subscription....
Damn
Male puts 100% into relationship
Female brings pussy nothing else

4 Likes

Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by lexy2014: 8:05pm On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:

Did d lady return d 15k? Can d lady stay from peoples sons?
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by DenreleDave(m): 8:05pm On Oct 02, 2020
virginprincess:
Why don't you send me.

Ok
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Ikennamurphy: 8:06pm On Oct 02, 2020
proclinician:

Look at the nonsense you just said. Na men like you with this thinking de give these bitches the validation they use in insulting guys. Just today bitcoins dipped in value, I lost about 500$ and have been loosing since today not to compare what I've lost on one bloody week in August. So if I have a girlfriend that I gave a good sum when all things were green and then after a while everything is red and I have to go through some austerity to cushion the effect of the loss, the bitch I'm dating shouldn't understand it and bear with me is that your point? Nonsense. What exactly in life has a guarantee? Who told you if you're rich today, it will be so forever? I get very irritated when I see guys give very stupid, useless and worthless women the validation to insult hustling guys.
Spot on my man.. Imagine that.. Like we're God to know what happens next

2 Likes

Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by DenreleDave(m): 8:06pm On Oct 02, 2020
Silentgroper:
Dz guy! When did u comeback 4rm kuje.? lol

How did you know dt i am a guy??
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Silentgroper(m): 8:07pm On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:
she should just manage it,maybe recharge her phone with it while she looks for a better boyfriend,afterall she's not his mother or sisters to be thinking about her not understanding his situation.
Lmao. So she's that cheap she cannot return d 15k nd go look 4 a better bf. Yeah u right abt she nt being his mum or sis which makes him nt responsible 4 however she wishes to celebrate her bday. I hope we ar still on d same page sister rozz

4 Likes

Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Houston17(m): 8:07pm On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:

I like you to give me a sincere answer to this question. Should Babatunde be your son, would this be the response you'd give him upon seeing the chat?
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by jaz(m): 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2020
Bros... oil dey your head. More wisdom sir
ITbomb:
Babatunde, to say you buy 15k something give your mama, she for bless you o
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by lastclaire4(f): 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2020
lexy2014:

D same entitlement mentality allover. Yours is transport. D other lady's own is birthday money

When you mix up with some calibre of people you will learn how to treat people better. It is not entitlement mentality. If I have entitlement mentality I would never have refunded a friend who made me angry 20k 5 years back. After paying for the food the nephew used for his matriculation in kings college. In total I will say I spent 40k 5 years back.
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by melviniyke2002(m): 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2020
santos123:
She must be stupid
pls add very to d stupid....nonsense
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
some girls expect their boyfriend to do everything for them, because they are their bank account a special one at that, even at the celebration, they say money is not everything but just take a look at what is happening it is really horrible.
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by luminouz(m): 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
I wish that geh was my gf

I will teach her undiluted sense grin

BTW...the story is fake

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by ariesbull: 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
Tola love money and they would say igbo girls love money
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Silentgroper(m): 8:10pm On Oct 02, 2020
DenreleDave:

How did you know dt i am a guy??
Lol. Na today i sabi u.
froshloaded comman see dz guy wey dey always fear pettyprinces dat year.
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Froshloaded: 8:10pm On Oct 02, 2020
Silentgroper:
Lol. Na today i sabi u.

froshloaded comman see dz guy wey dey always fear pettyprinces dat year.

Lmao grin
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by proclinician: 8:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
Ikennamurphy:

Spot on my man.. Imagine that.. Like we're God to know what happens next

So annoying. The worst part is these girls are very very very very useless. Of what benefit exactly? What the hell
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Liposure: 8:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
Joshmanuel10:
9ja relationship don turn to subscription....
Damn
Male puts 100% into relationship
Female brings pussy nothing else
we are just practising a trade by barter relationship
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by TheCork(m): 8:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
lexy2014:

angry
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Ikennamurphy: 8:13pm On Oct 02, 2020
proclinician:

So annoying. The worst part is these girls are very very very very useless. Of what benefit exactly? What the hell
Lol.. Is so annoying, very very.. And they all think their vagina is a gold mine all men need without knowing that not every man cares about the smelly worthless hole

4 Likes

Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by TheCork(m): 8:13pm On Oct 02, 2020
lexy2014:

Ok bro . was the deal wit u & Zzor?... are u fokin her or u juss friend? (No oofense) angry
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 02, 2020
Silentgroper:
Lmao. So she's that cheap she cannot return d 15k nd go look 4 a better bf. Yeah u right abt she nt being his mum or sis which makes him nt responsible 4 however she wishes to celebrate her bday. I hope we ar still on d same page sister rozz
we are indirectly on the same page
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by grandstar(m): 8:14pm On Oct 02, 2020
Bye bye to yeye girlfriend!
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Belcon(m): 8:15pm On Oct 02, 2020
She should have refunded the 15k nah, if you can't appreciate the little how would you get a bigger surprise .see has she blew her chances ..useless olosho with wide punana

1 Like

Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by luminouz(m): 8:15pm On Oct 02, 2020
Pa3cia:
You see Boyfriend give you 15k for birthday, you no appreciate, your type are the reason for the insults my gender receives everyday.
Hanti go and work for your money, your boyfriend's own will be a plus.

So in essence, you would appreciate such a gesture from your bf?

Nice one. wink

1 Like

Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Silentgroper(m): 8:15pm On Oct 02, 2020
virginprincess:
Is that suppose to be an insult or what, i say the truth when i see them, whether you like it or not.
Its up to however u wanna take it.
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by DenreleDave(m): 8:16pm On Oct 02, 2020
Silentgroper:
Lol. Na today i sabi u.

froshloaded comman see dz guy wey dey always fear petyprinces dat year.

Really Or she feared me grin grin grin cheesy

BTW, why are u mentioning her? Let the girl be in peace oooo..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) / Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment / Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.