Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday (45908 Views)

I Caught My Guy’s Babe With An Old Man, But She Gave Me N15k To Keep Quiet, / So, Am I Stingy for Doing This Crazy Thing? [Picture] / Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by walexy06(m): 7:50pm On Oct 02, 2020
Lol.. Just like the wise saying... "God bless you my son is better than baby Awwwnwnnnnnn awwnnn".
You no come get the awwwnnn self, Na to call u by name u deserve
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 02, 2020
ITbomb:
Babatunde, to say you buy 15k something give your mama, she for bless you o

Facts... This is why I hate to impress women with money. It's not the best idea...

3 Likes

Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 02, 2020
my ex wont even wish me happy birthday. am 100 times wiser now. wetin guy man neva see b4. konji na bastard.!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 02, 2020
Silentgroper:
Zzor. What's ur take abt d situation here
shes right,she should have just manage it,even though we all know how things are expensive now.
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 7:52pm On Oct 02, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by lexy2014: 7:52pm On Oct 02, 2020
Chimeluv:
Next time he will think twice before sending money to any lady undecided

He wouldn't. Next time, he may even do worse. They say "it's d way u lay ur bed u will lie on it". He started it, let him finish it
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Odunharry(m): 7:52pm On Oct 02, 2020
ITbomb:
Correct blessings and prayers make dey work well.
That lady is not even serious.
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by DenreleDave(m): 7:52pm On Oct 02, 2020
virginprincess:
Why should i do that.

Just do na.
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Nicklaus619(m): 7:52pm On Oct 02, 2020
Babatunde Simpson cheesy
.agbaya
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 02, 2020
LOLs
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by nwimo22(m): 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2020
You see 15k the para. God punish you

2 Likes

Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by udemzyudex(m): 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2020
Looks stage to me though but if it true, I'll advise the guy to go to her house and collect back his money.

Rubbish girl
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Shaev7(m): 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2020
See the kind girl a man is dating. Even in the relationship, he ought to know that such girl is a plan destroyer and bunch of distraction. In fact, she should be grateful the guy gave her at all. From her message, that babe never send that guy for 1 seconds and it will pain me that guy didn't notice. Dating an agbero that put on clothes. Let her go and meet her class and clicks. They are many.
She doesn't even know her needs and want...

3 Likes

Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by seanjy4konji: 7:54pm On Oct 02, 2020
ITbomb:
and that stupid girl no go return that money ooo
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by SmartPolician: 7:54pm On Oct 02, 2020
davillian:
I'm certain it's one jobless girl that begs for a leaving

Living

1 Like

Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Shaev7(m): 7:54pm On Oct 02, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Girls Like this Disgust Me with Passion.

** Spits In Disgust **
disgust is even good....damn maggots...
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Bahamas95(m): 7:54pm On Oct 02, 2020
If the money is too small why didn't she return it? Babatunde abeg go collect your money.......Chai Nigerian girls!

Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Silentgroper(m): 7:54pm On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:
shes right,she should have just manage it,even though we all know how things are expensive now.
Lol. So u mean 15k would be enough to take care of her
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by lexy2014: 7:55pm On Oct 02, 2020
lastclaire4:

A gentle man should know that your tfare home is his responsibility or he drops you at home. That is the way I see it. Spending money doesnt mean you care about me. You should be concerned. I count little things like as that.

D same entitlement mentality allover. Yours is transport. D other lady's own is birthday money

15 Likes

Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by deliveryboy: 7:55pm On Oct 02, 2020
Men have been brainwashed into being willing slaves by the mainstream media, Hollywood creates Cinderella stories where the man comes and saves a damsel in distress(poverty). Nollywood is now worse, it’s always a story of docile but cheating men they continuously bombard you with. Men being slapped at will and women being overly aggressive. Men doing everything to save aggressive hoes. But look at it, men attended primary schools just like women, secondary school just like their female counterparts, they then proceed to university and sit in the same classes just like women, suddenly it’s a man’s duty to feed you, clothe you, build a house, buy the car, pay children’s school fees, cater for health care and take care of his Inlaws. Who came up with these lies?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 02, 2020
santos123:
She must be stupid
She is not Stupid.
RATHER the GUY, BABATUNDE is stupid for not dumping such a nonentity.

How i wish I could meet him in person.
He should be taught how to handle LADIES like Real men.

1 Like

Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by lexy2014: 7:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:

She should hustle so that she can meet up
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by jiggynero(m): 7:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
There are many jobs on Earth:

* Doctor
* Lawyer
* Engineer, etc

Being a girlfriend, however, is NOT one of them. A relationship is not a business. The word STINGY should never be used by a woman to describe any man that is not her husband or father! Only a woman who wants to STING a man accuses him of being STINGY, and only a beggar accuses others of being stingy. A worker can’t accuse her boss of being stingy. You work and you are paid. A businesswoman can’t accuse her customer of being stingy. You charge and they pay. Being a girlfriend is neither a job or a business

OmokriThere are many jobs on Earth:

* Doctor
* Lawyer
* Engineer, etc

Being a girlfriend, however, is NOT one of them. A relationship is not a business. The word STINGY should never be used by a woman to describe any man that is not her husband or father! Only a woman who wants to STING a man accuses him of being STINGY, and only a beggar accuses others of being stingy. A worker can’t accuse her boss of being stingy. You work and you are paid. A businesswoman can’t accuse her customer of being stingy. You charge and they pay. Being a girlfriend is neither a job or a business

Omokri
There are many jobs on Earth:

* Doctor
* Lawyer
* Engineer, etc

Omokri

4 Likes

Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by virginprincess(f): 7:57pm On Oct 02, 2020
Silentgroper:
Looks like ur sensibleness nd ur senselessness comes by d hour . Now u said something wit lotta sense in it. In d nxt hour you'd be spewing again. I'm on d lookout though jxt to see hw credible my theory is
Is that suppose to be an insult or what, i say the truth when i see them, whether you like it or not.
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Arizonaz: 7:57pm On Oct 02, 2020
No vex NAIRALAND moderator's but she is mad
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by sofiscatedmoron: 7:57pm On Oct 02, 2020
Yoruba boys are always like that
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Twoclans(f): 7:58pm On Oct 02, 2020
Elder0001:

Twoclans angry

Rolls eyes

1 Like

Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by virginprincess(f): 7:58pm On Oct 02, 2020
DenreleDave:

Just do na.
Why don't you send me.
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2020
Silentgroper:
Lol. So u mean 15k would be enough to take care of her
she should just manage it,maybe recharge her phone with it while she looks for a better boyfriend,afterall she's not his mother or sisters to be thinking about her not understanding his situation.
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by ednut1(m): 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2020
avoid hungry girls
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by lexy2014: 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2020
deliveryboy:
Men have been brainwashed into being willing slaves by the mainstream media, Hollywood creates Cinderella stories where the man comes and saves a damsel in distress(poverty). Nollywood is now worse, it’s always a story of docile but cheating men they continuously bombard you with. Men being slapped at will and women being overly aggressive. Men doing everything to save aggression hoes. But look at it, men attended primary schools just like women, secondary school just like their female counterparts, they then proceed to university and sit in the same classes just like women, suddenly it’s a man’s duty to feed you, clothe you, build a house, buy the car, pay children’s school fees, cater for health care and take care of his Inlaws. Who came up with these lies?

It's not d media bro. It's men who even castigate their fellow men who don't spend on ladies. It's also a problem of complex. Loads of Nigerian men likewise women see r/ship as transactional. D men feel that if they don't spend money, d ladies won't like them. So they create a cycle of buy-buy as d basis for r/ship

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by lastclaire4(f): 8:00pm On Oct 02, 2020
deliveryboy:

Okay sis, you are really stupid, I’m being logical and trying to use the right word, the word for you is stupid. The world owes you nothing just because you have a stinking vagina. But it’s not your fault, it’s the fault of the low self esteem dudes who dole out their cash for opening up your legs.

My dear pray and stop bleeding on other people. Stop it! If you check my posts you will know I dont belong to that class. Sorry dude.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) / What Does This Lady Really Mean? / What Makes A Man More Attractive To Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.