Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,031 members, 7,814,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You (7019 Views)

Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things Your Man Can Benefit From Dating You? / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by NobleAngell(f): 7:28am On Oct 22, 2020
Uyi168:
My hard earned money dey hardly drop! angry
Tufiakwa. Then you're a no-go-area. I hope you don't end up with a klepto.
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by CsRockefeller(m): 7:35am On Oct 22, 2020
NobleAngell:
I hope you change cos every lady you meet loves attention.

I wasn't like this when I was much younger, the girls I really liked then didn't take me serious and that was it, I then proposed in my heart to be very straight forward when dealing with women.

Right now don't even know how to stop it though I don't have anyone in my life but my mum loves attention so much, always expecting me to call her everytime.

1 Like

Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by NobleAngell(f): 7:41am On Oct 22, 2020
CsRockefeller:

I wasn't like this when I was much younger, the girls I really liked then didn't take me serious and that was it, I then proposed in my heart to be very straight forward when dealing with women.

Right now don't even know how to stop it though I don't have anyone in my life but my mum loves attention so much, always expecting me to call her everytime.
Maybe you should find a woman who interests you alot. Probably someone you have alot in common with or a woman who intrigues you. You'll find yourself giving her so much attention that you never knew you had.

4 Likes

Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by CsRockefeller(m): 7:47am On Oct 22, 2020
NobleAngell:
Maybe you should find a woman who interests you alot. Probably someone you have alot in common with or a woman who intrigues you. You'll find yourself giving her so much attention that you never knew you had.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by DevilsVEGETABLE(m): 7:59am On Oct 22, 2020
Ishilove:
That would be my introversion, especially if you're an extrovert.
hi
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by DevilsVEGETABLE(m): 7:59am On Oct 22, 2020
nice
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by healthbing(f): 8:05am On Oct 22, 2020
Mine is not much..
I love attention and order..
Respect
Pampering grin

1 Like

Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by Daniiel: 8:22am On Oct 22, 2020
healthbing:
Mine is not much.. I love attention and order.. Respect Pampering grin
kiss
healthbing:
Mine is not much.. I love attention and order.. Respect Pampering ;
D
you are an adult you don't need pampering
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by LagBae(f): 8:23am On Oct 22, 2020
I delete numbers easily. I have developed trust issues.
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by stanliwise(m): 8:35am On Oct 22, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Errr...I get upset at little things.When I'm upset, I'll just give you the silent treatment until you realize your mistake.
I also don't like to be smothered, I love my space.
This are the types of girls I like. After those their nonsense quite attitude of trying to find attention. I will just drop like three week space. During this moment I will just act and pretend like I am completely ignorant of your facial expressions cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Until you bring it up I will feign ignorance and behave like I wasn’t aware
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by AyarmBoye(m): 8:39am On Oct 22, 2020
LagBae:
lolz..... Try and desist from deleting people’s number easily except it warrants it ... we don’t know who’s who and who can be of help tomorrow ( I don’t necessarily mean financial)....
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by ImpregnaTor(m): 8:43am On Oct 22, 2020
NobleAngell:
I hope you change cos every lady you meet loves attention.
Can you pls explain the kind of attention ladys want... Cause I'm confused about all these attention stuff
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by AyarmBoye(m): 8:43am On Oct 22, 2020
Okay this is mine ...... I don’t know but I notice that when the money keeps rolling in I find my woman interesting I can give her attention die.. but the moment I’m becoming broke or something is gulping my money ( not the girl mayb business, investment or something) she irritates me , and I will start ignoring her ... well 4 of my past relationships ended like dat... I hope I find my bearing before another one ends like dat ..

1 Like

Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by Seankhalifa: 9:00am On Oct 22, 2020
I don't like sex.. it irritate ne
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by fawaz050(m): 9:13am On Oct 22, 2020
I love being alone, unto introvert level and I don't like going out, I prefer we play our lovu wantintin at home. No be because of spending sha, that's just me.
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by dorin27(f): 9:22am On Oct 22, 2020
Nothing!

Somebody once ended a relationship with me....his reasons? I am too nice and deserve better.

1 Like

Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by FManager(m): 9:28am On Oct 22, 2020
luscioustrish:
[b]If you offend me I can ignore you till you begin to doubt your own existence embarassed/b]X but that's if I don't get an apology tongue
I get coconut head,I no dey hear word grin
I'm very playful and if you're too serious e go hard oh
Etc

Ah shocked, you must be a very sassy lady.
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by FManager(m): 9:30am On Oct 22, 2020
dorin27:
Nothing!

Somebody once ended a relationship with me....his reasons? I am too nice and deserve better.

Hmmm interesting tho, am looking for a mate. Money isn't a problem for me, just need a mate. cheesy
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by FManager(m): 9:31am On Oct 22, 2020
LagBae:

Even if the person is your BFF. shocked
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by dorin27(f): 10:29am On Oct 22, 2020
FManager:

Hmmm interesting tho, am looking for a mate. Money isn't a problem for me, just need a mate. cheesy
Go look else where.
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by healthbing(f): 11:00am On Oct 22, 2020
Daniiel:

kiss you are an adult you don't need pampering

Na u dey talk that one o
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 22, 2020
mosdii:

in other words, hoo loo shoo
grin grin u no well
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 22, 2020
dorin27:
Nothing!

This is a lie.. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 22, 2020
LagBae:
too much heart breaks
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by CsRockefeller(m): 11:27am On Oct 22, 2020
fawaz050:
I love being alone, unto introvert level and I don't like going out, I prefer we play our lovu wantintin at home. No be because of spending sha, that's just me.

This is so me. Just 2 of us at home playing out our love till death do us part.

1 Like

Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by CsRockefeller(m): 11:28am On Oct 22, 2020
dorin27:
Nothing!

Mad O! grin
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by Xammie001(m): 11:58am On Oct 22, 2020
I Want Information At All Cost
Babe See Me Here
Babe I'm Going To Make My Hair
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by biddostandard: 12:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
healthbing:
Mine is not much.. I love attention and order.. Respect Pampering grin
and its not much
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:52pm On Oct 22, 2020
samso247:
Hmmm.. Am not caring at all, I can stay for days without calling, sick in d hospital, might not even visit self..

Meanwhile, check my signature

Lol. I used to be like this, but I've tweaked that part of me a little. How would you feel if you were sick in the hospital and had no one to visit you?
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by Lee99: 12:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
I hardly give attention after a few months of dating, I get caught up in work easily and it affects my relationship

1 Like

Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by dorin27(f): 1:06pm On Oct 22, 2020
Miniso:
This is a lie.. lipsrsealed undecided
I am not asking you to believe me either. undecided
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by mattfeuter(m): 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
My issue is sex. U see that thing, I can turn crazy when u try to have sex with me
Let me explain, am a die hard Christian that has built up my spiritman and conscience to resist sin and never let me rest when I want to consciously do it. So even though we are dating,and just touching me,my body wants it..if you dare it,u will feel as if u are taking my life and just give up

Okoto Meow. . . . . . .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys, Would You Be Jealous/angry Of Your Partner's Stalkers/admirers? / After Reading This You Might Break-up With Your Girlfriend / Sexiest Butt Ever Seen In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.