Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You (7028 Views)

Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things Your Man Can Benefit From Dating You? / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by NobleAngell(f): 1:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
crackhaus:

What if knowing you well will make me sleep better? I won't be having good sleep anymore then, is what you're saying yea?
Like I said, whatever makes you sleep well. Anything you need, lemme know.
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by CsRockefeller(m): 1:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
Justkatty:
Yes

Lol.
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by JIMMY1393: 12:05am On Oct 25, 2020
CsRockefeller:

I don't like giving attention to female friends, you really don't expect me to treat my wife same way, do you?

Well the thread was about dating and the person you quoted too was saying they could spend all their time indoors with the person they are dating, so all that led me to think you also meant the person your dating and not your WIFE....next time specify undecided
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by JIMMY1393: 12:06am On Oct 25, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
come out clear and stop talking like a fool
You are a pretender.....is that clear enough for you ma? Abi is it sir hiding behind female monicker? Or you don't know what the world "Pretender" means abi
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:24am On Oct 25, 2020
JIMMY1393:

You are a pretender.....is that clear enough for you ma? Abi is it sir hiding behind female monicker? Or you don't know what the world "Pretender" means abi
again, u talk gibberish..wat am I pretending abt mr perfect?
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by Deceptionlove: 2:09am On Oct 25, 2020
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by Deceptionlove: 2:13am On Oct 25, 2020
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by Freelane33(m): 2:33am On Oct 25, 2020
Without additions or deductions in the world of relationship . No lady or women can date me unless I date them . If you think you’re dating me and “me “ I’m not dating you nko cool cool... I can only date them .. but if they think they are dating me then they must be sleeping and living in a dream . I hardly fall in love , thinking I have da heart of stone or a stone heart grin and I have no single regret about that . Everything is and is not hard about dating me . cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 25, 2020
Hmm...
I can be very stubborn.
I can be too honest. kiss
My bad mouth no be here o cheesy. I v not noticed it Sha but many people do tell me I don't sugar coat my words. I just tell u my mind and it is usually raw and undiluted. grin
I hardly fall in love. I usually look before I leap in such decisions to avoid stories that touches. But once I fall in love with you, the rest is history grin, I would be ur die hard fan and like wateva u like.
I can disturb someone I love a lot.
I don't deal easily with breakups unlike wat pple think undecided. In most cases, I v been d one to initiate the breakup but I find it difficult to move on. Instead of coming back to the person, I silently love from a distance cry till it fades away

3 Likes

Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by Oghenerobo2002(m): 7:36am On Oct 25, 2020
So many things o. In fact, my best friends thinks I'll not get married, cos I can't keep a relationship.
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by horpigee1(m): 8:52am On Oct 25, 2020
Maryjane001:
Hmm...
I can be very stubborn.
I can be too honest. kiss
My bad mouth no be here o cheesy. I v not noticed it Sha but many people do tell me I don't sugar coat my words. I just tell u my mind and it is usually raw and undiluted. grin
I hardly fall in love. I usually look before I leap in such decisions to avoid stories that touches. But once I fall in love with you, the rest is history grin, I would be ur die hard fan and like wateva u like.
I can disturb someone I love a lot.
I don't deal easily with breakups unlike wat pple think undecided. In most cases, I v been d one to initiate the breakup but I find it difficult to move on. Instead of coming back to the person, I silently love from a distance cry till it fades away
every woman possess all what you listed here but they won't say the truth

1 Like

Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by KidDarkness(m): 3:40pm On Dec 27, 2020
luscioustrish:
If you offend me I can ignore you till you begin to doubt your own existence lipsrsealed but that's if I don't get an apology tongue
I get coconut head,I no dey hear word grin
I'm very playful and if you're too serious e go hard oh
Etc
Chula, happy holidays
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by luscioustrish(f): 5:27pm On Dec 28, 2020
KidDarkness:

Chula, happy holidays

I wish you the same
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by anderssa(m): 1:23pm On Aug 18, 2021
I know that many people take dating very easy and make no commitments. This attitude is often in work when comes to online dating https://megapersonalseu.com/. I do not approve this approach. I think that once you call your relations a dating, you must feel some responsibility. Otherwise, it is just a friendly communication and nothing like real dating. Do you agree?
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by Jesterinjay: 2:55pm On Aug 18, 2021
Passive agressive
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by kepstone: 3:39pm On Aug 19, 2021
Hmmm, no time for love, i have gone through so much heart pain that i cant love again ooooo... I am forcing myself to love and its NO NO for me and the girl in my life now, maybe i have not totally healed from past hurt. I met a girl recently and fell in love with her we have been talking for months only to discover that she has a guy and the relationship is very serious, we sync, we vibe but she is not my. BF has more money than me so i back off, i am just going through emotional pain, the babe as a friend in my life now has the physical but the character is Zero, i cant go on with her, i want to tell her soon you are beautiful but my spirit no carry u. in other not to waste your time lets part ways. Love, Love when will mine come. I m been asked to marry someone i dont even feel anything for or love. How long will i wait i have been let down so many times by the girls i loved and who i thought loved me, but in the end is the money, i have lost so much to relationship let me build my life and my career. I am not begging not suffering but dont know why i cant find love. This same friend i met last month is already throwing bills at me. The one i love who has a BF went her way to do stuffs for me with her money and she still promise to do more fore me, but i cant have her she belongs to someone else i wish i had met her earlier. My heart bleeds i am of marriageable age but still cant find love only girls who want to eat my money. Most times i just spend time on my own been alone and going for shopping on my own but that void of love is still not there. My ex who was my very close friends said yes to me and still changed her mind, i was given her money buying her stuff. Nigerian ladies some are just plain greedy. Discovered that she was having sex with her alleged Ex BF and i was left alone in the dark. I did not do anything bad to her, in times past she has been good to me seriously i thought we will continue the way our friendship was but NOPE she was trying to milk me in relationship. It was then i truly discover her true colour, i have forgiven her i dont have anything against her but i am just so confuse about the weirdness of some girls. I ask myself will this heart ever love again. 6 relationship none worked out wasted money and time. Someone tell me how do i love again.
Now i am focused on myself my business. If you want to start a POS business or accept POS payment from customers you can get one from TRANSAVE and delivery nationwide.

1 Like

Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by MaddyKane(f): 9:27am On Sep 16, 2022
Man, you are talking in riddles.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

These 2 Photos Boldly Expresses Why Simping Is The Worst Disease Ever!! [photos] / Please, I Need Help About My Breasts. / Models going Nude At A Fashion Show With Kids Watching (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.