Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You (7029 Views)

Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things Your Man Can Benefit From Dating You? / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by Chizzychinny: 9:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
Hmmm, I'm hot tempered
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
My issue is sex. U see that thing, I can turn crazy when u try to have sex with me
Let me explain, am a die hard Christian that has built up my spiritman and conscience to resist sin and never let me rest when I want to consciously do it. So even though we are dating,and just touching me,my body wants it..if you dare it,u will feel as if u are taking my life and just give up
Lol so what's your bf take on it?
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nothing really grin
I don't flirt,cheat or even ask for sex,playful but if you keep doing something I hate I might just not talk to you and expect you to correct yourself and I can keep my space if I'm broke also cheesy cheesy.
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
I'm crazily crazy (won't write more on that).
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by Ategberoson(m): 11:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
I'm a very soft person but I hate non smart ladies even my wife now isn't that really smart when I met her but she submitted herself for smartness class, now she's even more smarter

I love a lady that's smart, intelligent/at least average and romantic
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by Osedagal(f): 11:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
I don't give a Bleep about people no more. I just noticed I don't have compassion anymore and I am totally emotionless even when I try to show emotions.. A whole mess !!

1 Like

Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by CsRockefeller(m): 11:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
Osedagal:
I don't give a Bleep about people no more. I just noticed I don't have compassion anymore and I am totally emotionless even when I try to show emotions.. A whole mess !!

This.
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by Paramount01(m): 12:02am On Oct 23, 2020
[quote author=HRHQueenPhil post=94554229]My issue is sex. U see that thing, I can turn crazy when u try to have sex with me
Let me explain, am a die hard Christian that has built up my spiritman and conscience to resist sin and never let me rest when I want to consciously do it. So even though we are dating,and just touching me,my body wants it..if you dare it,u will feel as if u are taking my life and just give up[/quote

Are you a virgin because this always happen to virgin.but the moment you see a guy you trust forget oo,you fall finally.I have 3 case study like that
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:18am On Oct 23, 2020
gideonite98:

Lol so what's your bf take on it?
we broke up..am use to it anyway
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by EmmaNuella77(f): 7:32am On Oct 23, 2020
I used to be clingy but now, dey your dey make I dey my own..
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by Paramount01(m): 7:45am On Oct 23, 2020
Even me myself dey wonder how I dey cope with myself, I dey pity my future wife
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 23, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
we broke up..am use to it anyway

A guy will break up because of sex?I doubt it.
You sure that's the only reason or you have other attitude he can't cope with.
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:17am On Oct 23, 2020
gideonite98:

A guy will break up because of sex?I doubt it.
You sure that's the only reason or you have other attitude he can't cope with.
thank u for not taking sides but u are right, was not the only reason we ended things
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 23, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
thank u for not taking sides but u are right, was not the only reason we ended things
Lol can't take sides since I'm not there
Anyways wish you the best.
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by kaymart: 8:20am On Oct 23, 2020
dorin27:
Nothing!

Somebody once ended a relationship with me....his reasons? I am too nice and deserve better.
are u sure this is true.
pls inbox me ur contact
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by dorin27(f): 8:53am On Oct 23, 2020
kaymart:

are u sure this is true.
pls inbox me ur contact
I'm sorry I can't
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by kaymart: 8:56am On Oct 23, 2020
dorin27:
I'm sorry I can't
ok..take care
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by crackhaus: 9:13am On Oct 23, 2020
NobleAngell:
She wants you to listen to her as talks no matter how long she talks for or what she talks about. Be interested in what interests her like her hairdo, complement her all the time. When she's gossiping about that her friend pay attention and if it's a misunderstanding she's narrating, take sides with her. Tell her how good her food tastes even if it's not exactly so.
In summary, just pretend and lie to her – pretend you care about the things she cares about, and lie to her about things you know would hurt her feelings if you told her the truth instead. grin

And ladies like yourself keep wondering why y'all have a history of guys who ended up deceiving you and breaking your hearts... which of course must have happened after they got tired of lying and pretending. Lol.

Oh good Lord, please give me the strength and wisdom to raise my daughter right... Amin!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by Bellotelli: 9:23am On Oct 23, 2020
Built2last:
Be completely honest. What's hard about dating
You

Before I got married. I knew I used to be very stubborn. Very stubborn. I married my friend and now I have chosen peace. I have observed that to make it work and enjoy my home, stubbornness wont help me
I just love my space sometimes... Selfishness
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by Shaadey: 9:32am On Oct 23, 2020
I hate being told what to do
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by Justkatty(f): 10:05am On Oct 23, 2020
When you get on my nerves, hmmmm even you, you will be scared of asking for forgiveness because I'll make sure I torment you because of what you did to me..... God help me shaaa
I don't disclose things bothering me.
I love attention soooooo much.
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by CsRockefeller(m): 10:10am On Oct 23, 2020
Justkatty:
When you get on my nerves, hmmmm even you, you will be scared of asking for forgiveness because I'll make sure I torment you because of what you did to me..... God help me shaaa
I don't disclose things bothering me.
I love attention soooooo much.

By attention you mean calls and chats right?
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 23, 2020
Paramount01:
Even me myself dey wonder how I dey cope with myself, I dey pity my future wife
Ha!Abeg change, for the sake of your future wife.
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by angelfallz(m): 10:42am On Oct 23, 2020
For me i give a 100% to my relationship, and so, i expect a 101% from her in return. No room doubts, you are either with me or you are not. I believe that is what is hard about dating me
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by Stanley1155: 10:46am On Oct 23, 2020
Lai Mohammed dey learn for where I dey.
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by Justkatty(f): 11:16am On Oct 23, 2020
CsRockefeller:

By attention you mean calls and chats right?
Yes
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by krownie: 12:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
everything that makes Scorpio when I try to be good my intentions are always misunderstood
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by NobleAngell(f): 12:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
crackhaus:

In summary, just pretend and lie to her – pretend you care about the things she cares about, and lie to her about things you know would hurt her feelings if you told her the truth instead. grin

And ladies like yourself keep wondering why y'all have a history of guys who ended up deceiving you and breaking your hearts... which of course must have happened after they got tired of lying and pretending. Lol.

Oh good Lord, please give me the strength and wisdom to raise my daughter right... Amin!
Lol... And in that your small mind, you know me well. Just concentrate on raising your daughter how you want.
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by crackhaus: 12:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
NobleAngell:
Lol... And in that your small mind, you know me well. Just concentrate on raising your daughter how you want.
Lol, any girl who loves being lied to has definitely had her heart broken before.

I don't need to 'know you well' to know this because the stats speak for itself...
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by NobleAngell(f): 12:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
crackhaus:

Lol, any girl who loves being lied to has definitely had her heart broken before.

I don't need to 'know you well' to know this because the stats speak for itself...
Lol. Whatever makes you sleep well.
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by Fatale: 12:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
Am very independent
Hot tempered
Unforgiven

FATALE
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by crackhaus: 12:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
NobleAngell:
Lol. Whatever makes you sleep well.
What if knowing you well will make me sleep better? I won't be having good sleep anymore then, is what you're saying yea?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Pretend To Enjoy Sex With My Husband Even When I Dont. / I am in Tears As I Type This. / 7 Whatsapp Groups Where Ladies Share Their Nudes For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.