Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? (64644 Views)

Jesus Resurrected body A Spiritual Body Or Spirit Body / 'jesus's Resurrection' A Topic That Exposes Jehovah Witness Organisation. / What Goes To Heaven Or Hell, Is It Body,soul Or Spirit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Janosky: 1:58am On Oct 07, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

[img]https://s8/images/3xsmhp.gif[/img]
That "Mr No sense!" tag should be used for you too. Smh sigh.

"I tell you the truth, of all who have ever lived, none is greater than John the Baptist.
Yet even the least person in the Kingdom of Heaven is greater than he is!
"
- Matthew 11:11

I bet GB, never gave JW sheepfold sheeple the lowdown on Matthew 11:11. What a big time betrayal and travesty of 2 Timothy 2:15 this is, smh, tut, tut tut, sighs.

Why not fill your boots with the snapshot post, reproduced below, brought from another thread, shedding light on Matthew 11:11 and info the GB muted, hushed and didnt let you see the light of. lmso

Muttley GIBBERISH.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Janosky: 2:00am On Oct 07, 2020
Emusan:

Provide the verse that says so!

By the way we're still at 1 Corinthians 15:50 which says "FLESH AND BLOOD can't inherit the kingdom of God"

Which means no FLESH AND BLOOD will live forever on earth, since earth is part of God's kingdom.

Mathew6:10.
Come and set up your kingdom, so that everyone on earth will obey you, as you are obeyed in heaven.

Matthew 6:10, Mr LIENUS knows more than Jesus Christ.

According to Mr LIENUS, Revelation 21:4 the dead in heaven will resurrect, HIV, Ebola and Covid-19 patients in heaven will be cured.
His Triune idol deities will wipe out tears in heaven.

grin grin grin
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by johnw47: 2:24am On Oct 07, 2020
^^^
see, laughing insanely, after their god's

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool:

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by MuttleyLaff: 2:29am On Oct 07, 2020
Janosky:
Muttley GIBBERISH.
"17... Do you have such hard hearts?
18‘Having eyes, do you not see? And having ears, do you not hear?’ ...
"
- Mark 8:17a-18b

This is why I speak to them this way.
They see, but they're blind. They hear, but they don't listen. They don't even try to understand.
(i.e. For they look, but they don’t really see. They hear, but they don’t really listen or understand)
"
- Mark 13:13

As the scripture says,
"God made their minds and hearts dull; to this very day they cannot see or hear."
"
- Romans 11:8

"Hear now this, foolish people, and without understanding;
who have eyes, and do not see; who have ears, and do not hear:
"
- Jeremiah 5:21

"All of them have stubborn minds!
They refuse to listen; they cover their eyes. They cannot see or hear or understand.
If they could, they would turn to me, and I would heal them.
"
- Matthew 13:15

OR

"For the heart of this people has become dense,
and they have hardly heard with their ears
and their eyes they have shut, lest they would see with their eyes
and they would hear with their ears and they would understand in their hearts
and they would be converted and I would heal them.
'"

OR

"because their minds are dull, and they have stopped up their ears and have closed their eyes.
Otherwise, their eyes would see, their ears would hear, their minds would understand,
and they would turn to me, says God, and I would heal them
"

Janosky, I feel your cerebral struggle, mental challenge, frustration and wailing "sifia pains" Pẹẹlẹ, ndo.

2 Likes

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 6:45am On Oct 07, 2020
Emusan:

Says the deluded JWs!

Your demonic translation!

And those born of flesh will become flesh!

Then who born these ones who will become flesh?

Then who born these others or from what were they born from?

Also, 1 Corinthians 15:50 says "Flesh and blood will not be part of kingdom of God"

Humans are flesh and blood, Mr error ... Why would Revelation 21:3,4 say humans will live forever under God's kingdom. ??

Error personified ... Emusan

Your understanding is flawed.

I still demand you to explain how the least person is greater than John , if he would be in God's kingdom

2 Likes

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 6:51am On Oct 07, 2020
Emusan:

Will God kingdom be on Earth?

Jws: Yes!

Will Flesh and blood be part of the Kingdom of God?

Jws: No!

Will people who are flesh and blood live forever on earth where kingdom of God will be?

Jws: Yes

Confused JWs!

Will John the Baptist be in God's kingdom ??

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:43am On Oct 07, 2020
Barristter07:

grin grin grin
When it's time to go preaching and teaching in their neighbourhood Churchgoers will say "i'm busy, it's JWs that can devote their time to that" but when they now come in contact with JWs (who have spent most of their time in the field) the Churchgoer want to argue in support of what he doesn't even have time for! smiley

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Jozzy4: 9:59am On Oct 07, 2020
Emusan:

Says the deluded JWs!

There is nothing deluded in his post, Spirit which is God's nature doesn't have flesh and bones. Stop speaking from both sides of your mouth

Your demonic translation!

And those born of flesh will become flesh!

Then who born these ones who will become flesh?

Then who born these others or from what were they born from?

Also, 1 Corinthians 15:50 says "Flesh and blood will not be part of kingdom of God"

Jesus said From Flesh . They have human father's , so they remain humans . He even quoted Revelation 21:3 and 4 for you.

This however doesn't mean they ain't children of God too in the normal sense, but they are not adopted as Spirit sons. A nature like the God of heaven.

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Emusan(m): 3:41pm On Oct 07, 2020
Barristter07:
Humans are flesh and blood, Mr error ...

Mr No sense...

So those who will rule with Christ in your delusion heaven aren't human before

Why would Revelation 21:3,4 say humans will live forever under God's kingdom.??

Error personified ... Emusan

Your understanding is flawed.

I just want to show you how senseless your claim of "flesh and blood can't be part of God's kingdom" means Jesus can't resurrect with flesh and bones.

So from scripture, flesh and blood can't inherit kingdom of God doesn't mean human won't be there but our frail and sinful body is what that verse meant.

I still demand you to explain how the least person is greater than John , if he would be in God's kingdom

I have done that, which means you are blind to see it then!

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Emusan(m): 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2020
Jozzy4:
There is nothing deluded in his post,

Says another deluded JWs!

Spirit which is God's nature doesn't have flesh and bones. Stop speaking from both sides of your mouth

Then who says God's nature has flesh and bones

Mr No sense

Jesus said From Flesh . They have human father's , so they remain humans.

So the people who will rule with Christ in heaven doesn't have human fathers...

No wonder you people will proof to us that you're senseless.

He even quoted Revelation 21:3 and 4 for you.

Then since Rev 21:3-4 says human will live under God's kingdom, then 1 Corinthians 15:50 doesn't mean Christ can't resurrect with body and go to heaven or human with flesh and bones can't be in heaven.

because that's one of the verse you deluded people always use.

This however doesn't mean they ain't children of God too in the normal sense, but they are not adopted as Spirit sons. A nature like the God of heaven.

Ode...

If what is born of spirit is spirit and ALL BELIEVERS ARE BORN BY GOD who is a spirit, doesn't that make ALL believers to be spirit beings?

Let me show you how absurd your reasoning is:

He claimed, Christ resurrected as a spirit being which then makes those who'll rule with him to be spirit beings as well "since BORN OF SPIRIT is spirit"

And then I asked him, who is the SPIRIT that will born these people?

He said God!

Then I went further to ask, born of Flesh are flesh, then who is this FLESH. (I'm still waiting for his answer on that) but in helping him you said "Because they have human fathers"

Didn't those who you claim to become SPIRIT BEINGS also have human fathers?

Whereas, from the scripture, ALL BELIEVERS are BORN OF GOD. In fact, the very thing that makes us to be BORN of God is to BELIEVE that Jesus is THE CHRIST.

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Emusan(m): 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2020
Barristter07:

grin grin grin
ALL believers will be in God's kingdom!

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by elated177: 6:09pm On Oct 07, 2020
Another distraction. What bearing has this on the righteous walk of the saints?
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:59pm On Oct 07, 2020
Emusan:

That's the answer but some will be in heaven and the rest will be on earth under God's Kingdom!

Before, Satan disrupted the peace both in heaven and on earth so those born again Christians will go and live in heaven to rule the earth from there, but all are under God's direction where there won't be any more disruption again. John will be part of those who will inherit the earth {Matthew 5:5} while the first set of resurrected ones will go with Jesus and become Spirit persons forever! Matthew 5:3 smiley
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Emusan(m): 8:15pm On Oct 07, 2020
Arrogant Maxmumu!

MaxInDHouse:
That's the answer but some will be in heaven and the rest will be on earth under God's Kingdom!

On what criteria will some be in heaven and some on earth?

Before, Satan disrupted the peace both in heaven and on earth so those born again Christians will go and live in heaven to rule the earth from there,

Was there any BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS in heaven before your father Devil distrupted heaven peace?

but all are under God's direction where there won't be any more disruption again.

So what is the essence of BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS in heaven when heaven wasn't created for human in the first place?

John will be part of those who will inherit the earth {Matthew 5:5} while the first set of resurrected ones will go with Jesus and become Spirit persons forever! Matthew 5:3 smiley

So you finally agreed that FLESH AND BLOOD will inherit God's kingdom.

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:37pm On Oct 07, 2020
No matter how it pains you reach, we will tell you when you're blabbing and when you are just arguing blindly! cheesy
God's Kingdom comes into mind as Satan controlled one third of the angels in heaven and 99% of earth's inhabitants.
That's why God's word said "be glad you heavens and those who reside in them because the accuser has been driven" Revelations 12:12 cheesy

Emusan:
Arrogant Maxmumu!
On what criteria will some be in heaven and some on earth?
Was there any BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS in heaven before your father Devil distrupted heaven peace?
So what is the essence of BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS in heaven when heaven wasn't created for human in the first place?
So you finally agreed that FLESH AND BLOOD will inherit God's kingdom.

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Jozzy4: 9:11pm On Oct 07, 2020
Emusan:

Says another deluded JWs!

Then who says God's nature has flesh and bones

Mr No sense

If it doesn't , Jesus doesn't have God's nature since he has flesh and bones .

So the people who will rule with Christ in heaven doesn't have human fathers...

No wonder you people will proof to us that you're senseless.

Then since Rev 21:3-4 says human will live under God's kingdom, then 1 Corinthians 15:50 doesn't mean Christ can't resurrect with body and go to heaven or human with flesh and bones can't be in heaven.
because that's one of the verse you deluded people always use.

Humans have flesh and blood, Genesis 5:2 .

Clearly Revelation 21:3,4 is for the earth.

That's why they have been asking you to explain if John the Baptist want enter God's kingdom. God's kingdom In 1 Cor 15:50 refer to heavenly abode.

Ode...

If what is born of spirit is spirit and ALL BELIEVERS ARE BORN BY GOD who is a spirit, doesn't that make ALL believers to be spirit beings?

Let me show you how absurd your reasoning is:

He claimed, Christ resurrected as a spirit being which then makes those who'll rule with him to be spirit beings as well "since BORN OF SPIRIT is spirit"

And then I asked him, who is the SPIRIT that will born these people?

He said God!

Then I went further to ask, born of Flesh are flesh, then who is this FLESH. (I'm still waiting for his answer on that) but in helping him you said "Because they have human fathers"

Didn't those who you claim to become SPIRIT BEINGS also have human fathers?

Whereas, from the scripture, ALL BELIEVERS are BORN OF GOD. In fact, the very thing that makes us to be BORN of God is to BELIEVE that Jesus is THE CHRIST.
So Jesus didn't know they have human Father's before, The point is God is ready to adopt them as his sons, having the same divine nature as he has. Spirit.

If you want to use the word born of God wrongly or in the general context, u will get burnt ... Cos every human good or bad are called child of God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 9:21pm On Oct 07, 2020
Emusan:

Mr No sense...

So those who will rule with Christ in your delusion heaven aren't human before

Go and learn the meaning of the word " Adoption "

I just want to show you how senseless your claim of "flesh and blood can't be part of God's kingdom" means Jesus can't resurrect with flesh and bones.

So from scripture, flesh and blood can't inherit kingdom of God doesn't mean human won't be there but our frail and sinful body is what that verse meant.

" For our battle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the world powers of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavens." Ephesians 6:12

Our battle is not against the sinful body . Wow

Your knowledge is -0 . Don't forget you are still owing this thread how Everyone in God's kingdom is greater than John the Baptist.

I have done that, which means you are blind to see it then!

That was an " Error" explanation , remember ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2020
Emusan:

But all of them are greater than John the Baptist ? So what went wrong ??

3 Likes

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2020
Jozzy4:

If it doesn't , Jesus doesn't have God's nature since he has flesh and bones .

Humans have flesh and blood, Genesis 5:2 .

That's why they have been asking you to explain if John the Baptist want enter God's kingdom. God's kingdom In 1 Cor 15:50 refer to heavenly abode.

So Jesus didn't know they have human Father's before, The point is God is ready to adopt them as his sons, having the same divine nature as he has. Spirit.

If you want to use the word born of God wrongly or in the general context, u will get burnt ... Cos every human good or bad are called child of God.

Succinct.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2020
Janosky:

Mathew6:10.
Come and set up your kingdom, so that everyone on earth will obey you, as you are obeyed in heaven.

Matthew 6:10, Mr LIENUS knows more than Jesus Christ.

According to Mr LIENUS, Revelation 21:4 the dead in heaven will resurrect, HIV, Ebola and Covid-19 patients in heaven will be cured.
His Triune idol deities will wipe out tears in heaven.

grin grin grin

Emusan make the mistake of diving into a topic he has little knowledge about. His latest comments just lack substances, grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Emusan(m): 9:12am On Oct 08, 2020
Jozzy4:
If it doesn't , Jesus doesn't have God's nature since he has flesh and bones.

And I guess you lost your sight to have seen where I wrote, The Nature of God is house by the human nature!

Humans have flesh and blood, Genesis 5:2

Who denied this

But earth is also part of God's kingdom!

Shameless liar, so God's kingdom now has different meanings.

When it suits your lying it means heavenly abode but IN GENERAL GOD'S KINGDOM is means God's rule.

John the Baptist will be in God's kingdom as the rest of righteous people.

But ALL BELIEVERS ARE ADOPTED GOD'S CHILDREN

So how come they have flesh instead of having the same divine nature as Spirit? When God doesn't have flesh?

As usual only the lying liar JWs have right to use Bible words the way they feel like but no one else has the right.

If it suits them BORN of God means to have divine nature like God but when you point to them that ALL BELIEVERS are BORN OF GOD then, it must have different meanings.

Deluded people!

2 Likes

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Emusan(m): 9:23am On Oct 08, 2020
Barristter07:
Go and learn the meaning of the word " Adoption "

But ALL BELIEVERS are adopted by God

"Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God" John 1:12

" For our battle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the world powers of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavens." Ephesians 6:12

Our battle is not against the sinful body . Wow

Yes not against sinful body, do you have problem with that?

Your knowledge is -0 . Don't forget you are still owing this thread how Everyone in God's kingdom is greater than John the Baptist.

As you have absolute zero sense!

Just as you're own this thread WHO IS THE FLESH who born the people on earth...

That was an " Error" explanation , remember ?

Go back to my post this time with your glasses!

2 Likes

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Emusan(m): 9:28am On Oct 08, 2020
Barristter07:

But all of them are greater than John the Baptist ? So what went wrong ??

What went wrong was that you lack understanding of that verse!

I've shown you:

1. Earth is part of God's kingdom

2. ALL BELIEVERS ARE CHILDREN OF GOD And BORN BY GODe.

3. Flesh and Blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God.

So, If the least in God's kingdom is greater than John which you interpreted to be NOT BELONGING TO GOD'S KINGDOM then John won't be part of earth either.

2 Likes

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 11:21am On Oct 08, 2020
Emusan:

What went wrong was that you lack understanding of that verse!

I've shown you:

1. Earth is part of God's kingdom

2. ALL BELIEVERS ARE CHILDREN OF GOD And BORN BY GODe.

3. Flesh and Blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God.

So, If the least in God's kingdom is greater than John which you interpreted to be NOT BELONGING TO GOD'S KINGDOM then John won't be part of earth either
grin grin grin I like the Condition u are right now

Give me the correct interpretation of the least person is greater than John ??

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Emusan(m): 11:25am On Oct 08, 2020
Barristter07:

grin grin grin I like the Condition u are right now

Give me the correct interpretation of the least person is greater than John ??

Tell me the person who will BORN THE FLESH who will live forever on earth!

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 11:39am On Oct 08, 2020
Emusan:

But ALL BELIEVERS are adopted by God

"Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God" John 1:12

Everyone is a Children of God , not everyone is adopted as sons, those adopted will become SPIRIT persons.

Yes not against sinful body, do you have problem with that?

" Put to death therefore what is earthly in you: sexual immorality, impurity, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry. " col 3:5

Putting something to death signifies a Battle. You are damn wrong.

Flesh and blood refer to human nature, which cannot exist in God's heavenly kingdom.

As you have absolute zero sense!

Just as you're own this thread WHO IS THE FLESH who born the people on earth...

Go back to my post this time with your glasses!

Says a man who gave an explanation he eventually termed Error. Too bad

2 Likes

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 11:40am On Oct 08, 2020
Emusan:

Tell me the person who will BORN THE FLESH who will live forever on earth!
Jozzy4 already did.

Want I wanted from you now is : Give the correct explanation for the least person is greater than John?? This is the only thing that can help you right now and fix your flawed understanding

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 11:45am On Oct 08, 2020
Emusan:

And I guess you lost your sight to have seen where I wrote, The Nature of God is house by the human nature!

A house is a property, Spirit nature or God's nature doesn't have it. Unless you mean Jesus materialized it like Angels do. It's not part of them.

Who denied this

But earth is also part of God's kingdom!

Shameless liar, so God's kingdom now has different meanings.

When it suits your lying it means heavenly abode but IN GENERAL GOD'S KINGDOM is means God's rule.

John the Baptist will be in God's kingdom as the rest of righteous people.

U are still somersaulting grin
He isn't the least person, so how could he be there ?

But ALL BELIEVERS ARE ADOPTED GOD'S CHILDREN

So how come they have flesh instead of having the same divine nature as Spirit? When God doesn't have flesh?

As usual only the lying liar JWs have right to use Bible words the way they feel like but no one else has the right.

If it suits them BORN of God means to have divine nature like God but when you point to them that ALL BELIEVERS are BORN OF GOD then, it must have different meanings.

Deluded people!

Even evil people are children of God. You can restore yourself to factory settin now

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Emusan(m): 12:54pm On Oct 08, 2020
Barristter07:
Everyone is a Children of God , not everyone is adopted as sons, those adopted will become SPIRIT persons.

Where is the verse that says "NOT EVERYONE IS ADOPTED AS SONS"?

" Put to death therefore what is earthly in you: sexual immorality, impurity, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry. " col 3:5

Putting something to death signifies a Battle. You are damn wrong.

Flesh and blood refer to human nature, which cannot exist in God's heavenly kingdom.

See the lying liar!

Now, there is God's HEAVENLY kingdom, the next thing the deluded JWs will say is that there is God's EARTHLY kingdom.

Then you're also wrong to have claimed "Born of Spirit is Spirit" means some people will be resurrected as Spirit being.

because Jesus contrasts "BORN OF SPIRIT is spirit" with "BORN OF FLESH is flesh".

Says a man who gave an explanation he eventually termed Error. Too bad

See the lying liar!

I didn't EXPLAIN that time but giving an analogy which I mistakenly inserted John. And I admitted to that, so stop lying.

I've given the explanation of that verse in my previous post, search for it!
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Emusan(m): 1:00pm On Oct 08, 2020
Barristter07:
A house is a property, Spirit nature or God's nature doesn't have it. Unless you mean Jesus materialized it like Angels do. It's not part of them.

The God's nature of Christ resides in the human body, the human body was glorified at resurrection!

I don't know why your empty skull can't still grab that

U are still somersaulting grin
He isn't the least person, so how could he be there?

Won't John be on earth according to you?

Isn't earth's also part of God's kingdom

Even evil people are children of God. You can restore yourself to factory settin now

And the evil people are the one John 1:12 was talking about bah? Olodo...

ALL BELIEVERS are BORN BY GOD and ADOPTED CHILDREN OF GOD.

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Emusan(m): 1:03pm On Oct 08, 2020
Barristter07:

Jozzy4 already did.

Where

Want I wanted from you now is : Give the correct explanation for the least person is greater than John?? This is the only thing that can help you right now and fix your flawed understanding

Go back to my previous post, you'll find it.

This shows that not only you didn't read my post very well but also lack knowledge to comprehend it.

I'm also, asking you WHO IS THE FLESH that will BORN FLESH who will live forever on earth?

I've been asking this more than 10times!
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 11:50am On Oct 09, 2020
Emusan:

Where is the verse that says "NOT EVERYONE IS ADOPTED AS SONS"?

By the Fact that not everyone will experience the first ressurection as Spirit beings. Scriptural fact

See the lying liar!

Put to death signifies battle. You actually lied that we have no battle against the sinful body.

Flesh and blood as used by Paul clearly refer to Human nature.

Now, there is God's HEAVENLY kingdom, the next thing the deluded JWs will say is that there is God's EARTHLY kingdom.

Then you're also wrong to have claimed "Born of Spirit is Spirit" means some people will be resurrected as Spirit being.

because Jesus contrasts "BORN OF SPIRIT is spirit" with "BORN OF FLESH is flesh".

See the lying liar!

I didn't EXPLAIN that time but giving an analogy which I mistakenly inserted John . And I admitted to that, so stop lying.

I've given the explanation of that verse in my previous post, search for it!
Mistake spirit is all over your post.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (89) (Reply)

Ayodele’s New Prophesies - “boko Haram Won’t Be Defeated Now”; (SEE OTHERS) / Cucumber: What Could Be Their Prayer Points Here? / Men Of God Whose Prophecies Failed In The Year 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.