Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri (75843 Views)

Photo Of The Five Teachers Sacked For Impregnating SS3 Student In Kebbi State. / Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) / U.S. Voodoo Priest Stabbed Dog 50times, Faces 5yrs Jail For Animal Cruelty(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by lexy2014: 3:44am On Oct 04, 2020
Karlovich:
Despite agitating for their republic, they can't seem to leave Hawusa women alone, RIP to him and may the perpetrators be brought to justice

According to d story:

"The Chief Priest of the Igbudu community in Warri South council area of Delta, Victor Alawuru"

Pls tell me which ethnic group does d victim belong to& pls locate Warri on d map of Niger for me.
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by nengibo: 4:00am On Oct 04, 2020
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i encourage all our Christian brothers to emulate our Muslim counterparts in their decent way of life. Even though I'm a born again Christian, i have never seen a Muslim that will impregnate a Christian.
If you're typing this from the Hausa settlement in that community, peace be unto you

1 Like

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by DedeNkem: 4:05am On Oct 04, 2020
Nigeria muslims are very violent! These animals have no respect for human life!

What if the guy was not actually the guy who impregnated the girl?

Unfortunately, nothing would be done to the murderers when caught because they're Northerners!

1 Like

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by nengibo: 4:06am On Oct 04, 2020
Obodogri:

What of Ese Oruru who was impregnated and abducted from Bayelsa State by Yinusa Dahiru to Kano and converted to Islam?

Do your findings b4 misleading people you hear?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_Ese_Oruru
That guy is Muslim, that's how he makes everything a Christian vs Muslim affair, despite the victim being a pagan

2 Likes

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by nengibo: 4:08am On Oct 04, 2020
ProudBornoBoy:
They have clearly twisted the story, area I fear who no fear una.... Cult clash period.
Boko boy, were you there when it happened

1 Like

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by nengibo: 4:10am On Oct 04, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
They are Religious bigots

But Muslim Puna they sweet oh

Because of the pretence and the covering

Imagine smashing her in her abaya or that body veil e dey sweet die try am

Especially because of the taboo factor choi try it and see, seeing is believing
Them go find you come Iwoma
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by UKBobo(m): 4:12am On Oct 04, 2020
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i encourage all our Christian brothers to emulate our Muslim counterparts in their decent way of life. Even though I'm a born again Christian, i have never seen a Muslim that will impregnate a Christian.

Do you live in a bubble? You are crazy. It happens the other way all the time, in fact it is condoned as they see it as increasing the numbers. I went to Morocco with my Senegalese girlfriend on holiday. One idiot came up to me and said 'Your gazelle is beautiful'. I replied about his sisters and asked how beautiful they are? He hissed and walked away.

2 Likes

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Jaapu: 4:40am On Oct 04, 2020
PhavesGideon:
"Let he without a sin cast the first stone"..

You go just die like fowl.
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by placeofallure(f): 5:26am On Oct 04, 2020
GOTVee:

You could possibly be suffering from myopia or astigmatism. If you're not, please shine your eye, dem plenty!

2 Likes

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by techtechh: 5:40am On Oct 04, 2020
GOTVee:
Two people slept together and you decided to blame one person.
You just plain stupid

1 Like

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Pious101: 5:44am On Oct 04, 2020
GOTVee:
U have not seen it does not mean it does not happen. Emulate muslim hypocrite my foot. What is so decent about people that take life at will? Get to know these people well then u will know there is nothing worth emulating . If indeed u re born again as u acclaim u won't type this, are u saying a Muslim character is better off than the character of a truly born again Christian?

2 Likes

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by AreaFada2: 5:51am On Oct 04, 2020
GOTVee:

Read about the underage Christian girl (Ese Oruru) a Muslim kidnapped from Yenagoa and took to the North. Oh you'll now claim even babies can have a boyfriend that it wasn't a kidnap. Or say impregnating is worse than kidnapping. shocked shocked
If you were not inside a cave, you'd have seen it on Nairaland back then.

https://guardian.ng/news/five-years-after-ese-orurus-abductor-to-spend-26-years-in-jail/

1 Like

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by tiswell(m): 5:56am On Oct 04, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Warri isn’t part of Biafra
What do you really know about Biafra?
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Dinirojones(m): 6:27am On Oct 04, 2020
KayCee92:

Mugu, sorry grin grin grin
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Mrpojj(m): 6:27am On Oct 04, 2020
Islie:

THE NATION

So it's normal for Muslim guy to get Christian girl pregnant
But unacceptable for Muslim girl to get pregnant for Christian guy?
Una funny o

1 Like

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Dinirojones(m): 6:29am On Oct 04, 2020
I swear .....cult fight between Amaru boys and dominion boys , same set boys killed his elder brother early this year I think....
ProudBornoBoy:
They have clearly twisted the story, area I fear who no fear una.... Cult clash period.
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by bewla(m): 6:29am On Oct 04, 2020
Idamond:
Muslims are fun of this act.

racist
Thank u what dose not have name dose not exist

You name us we act it

thousands kill by Israeli u claim God directed u to
do u remember kill them and there wife and children take noting

thousands kill in span many years that not resist
in Australia dose kill their is not resist

what about the guy that went to mosque and open fire right in side mosque and outside is not resist

in Sweden a guy kill dozen of people with the hope to put the blame on Muslim what do u make of that

Now let me ask u this
if u tied my hand to by back and rape my mother kill my brother and father while am four years then
and u turn me to a slave

if I have the smallest opportunity what will be my target toward u revenge

and my Yoruba adage say. if someone abuse your parents while u are there

and u say your time of death is not here u only shift it

because u should not take insult

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Dinirojones(m): 6:31am On Oct 04, 2020
Dude wasn’t a chief priest ...the op is just being mischievous, it’s simply a cult clash between amaru and dominion boys in Warri .....
Islie:

THE NATION
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by techtechh: 6:34am On Oct 04, 2020
tiswell:
We should be asking you this question.
Warri was never part of Biafra and will never be.
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by techtechh: 6:35am On Oct 04, 2020
Dinirojones:
Dude wasn’t a chief priest ...the op is just being mischievous, it’s simply a cult clash between amaru and dominion boys in Warri .....
Please more details
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by techtechh: 6:36am On Oct 04, 2020
Dinirojones:
I swear .....cult fight between Amaru boys and dominion boys , same set boys killed his elder brother early this year I think....
Who are the amaru boys and dominion boys
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 04, 2020
we can never be one nation if we keep killing ourselves over minor issues.
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by chiedonedoor(m): 6:45am On Oct 04, 2020
Wages of sin is dead.
1 Corinthians 6:9. KJV
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, [10] Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of Christ is coming soon.
Repent to avoid HELL
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by obehigodwin: 6:49am On Oct 04, 2020
So aboki don get mind to kill person for em own land..........dis na wetin u no fit try for dia place if dem lyk mk dem give all d Christian girls belle

1 Like

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Miosendyin: 6:53am On Oct 04, 2020
Confused idiot. Now I see the reason u are just being bitter all over nairaland to people who do not reason the same stupid way like you do. Like I said keep hiding under d internet

Buliwyf:

It seems you have comprehension handicap. When did Warri people start agitating for their own republic?
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Doctee: 6:59am On Oct 04, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
They are Religious bigots

But Muslim Puna they sweet oh

Because of the pretence and the covering

Imagine smashing her in her abaya or that body veil e dey sweet die try am

Especially because of the taboo factor choi try it and see, seeing is believing
ọmọ ale jatijati ọmọ ìran kí ìran dog
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by adanny01(m): 7:04am On Oct 04, 2020
GOTVee:

Its either you lie deliberately or don't know anything about it.

Its a thing of pride to them for a Christian girl to get pregnant for a Muslim. Kafanchan has gone into full crisis for the same thing and a lot of lives were lost due to the resulting violence.
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:07am On Oct 04, 2020
Warri don carry last for this matter o !

1 Like

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Princedapace(m): 7:09am On Oct 04, 2020
IamD18:
South Africans loves us more than the way we love ourselves

Now u understand why I don't join others to fight for nigeria online grin

We have never loved our selves. This is also why I don't condemn racism from whites when blacks even do worse things to them selves.
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Amotolongbo(f): 7:12am On Oct 04, 2020
tiswell:
That is a question you are meant to ask yourself!
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Buliwyf: 7:13am On Oct 04, 2020
Ebenezar2021:
because they are part of Biafra

Warri is part of Biafra? Lol
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Poloyanabo2(m): 7:15am On Oct 04, 2020
GOTVee:
Was the chief priest a christain?
Why is every non-muslim erroneously tagged a christain in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) / Shomuyiwa Azeezat: Pregnant Student Murdered In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) / Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.