Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man (112255 Views)

Femi Fani Kayode: I Will Never Join APC, Till Jesus Comes (Throwback Video) / Fani-Kayode: "I Will Never Leave PDP Till Thy Kingdom Come" - Throwback Video / Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by RightToReject(m): 8:49pm On Oct 03, 2020
It's an open secret. Well, her ilk will soon come here to twist the story and claim victims on her behalf to suit themselves. I partially blame him, though, because he ought not to have expected a different action from a well-known opportunist.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by omoadeleye(m): 8:49pm On Oct 03, 2020
When you go and carry a beauty queen for house, do you think you are the only one that will be eating the pvssy?

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by omooba969(m): 8:49pm On Oct 03, 2020
FFK abeg provide us with your evidence and stop the chitchat.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Is04970: 8:49pm On Oct 03, 2020
ERockson:
I knew the video was released for propaganda purpose by the wife, Expect more video from the enstranged wife in no distance time
XXXvideo should also be released.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Wickedtruths: 8:49pm On Oct 03, 2020
Chai. Karma
What FFK did to Bianca, others are doing it to his wife

Since FFK insulted that journalist, his life has been ruined. Even his wife has started collecting subscription outside.

Lesson: the pen is mightier than the pen1S.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Lexusgs430: 8:50pm On Oct 03, 2020
She prefers men with shorter fuse.......... grin

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by phorget(m): 8:51pm On Oct 03, 2020
Was this not the same man who was bragging on how he had it with Bianca?

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by BoboNogoDie: 8:51pm On Oct 03, 2020
Loyalty!

That's one problem with OSU ALUSI

Tufia!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Golan007: 8:52pm On Oct 03, 2020
Maybe your something no dey work.

Have you tried akporo okpa ijebu?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by omenka(m): 8:52pm On Oct 03, 2020
FarahAideed:
You can never make a LovePeddler a housewife ..SnoopDogg
All because of politics, this one has also called someone who ought to be seen as a sister a PROSTITUTÈ.

What a shame.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Toks2008(m): 8:52pm On Oct 03, 2020
Iyoocartel:
These set of people belongs to the streets. Just login and logout and pass own the liability to the next unlucky guys on the queue

JESU! Savagery of unequivocal measure.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by flokii: 8:52pm On Oct 03, 2020
Although I have my reservations about FFK, I don't think he needs all these drama.. ko necesstry atal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Wickedtruths: 8:52pm On Oct 03, 2020
Osagyefo98:
FFK you are a bloody liar

Stop trying to frame this girl up.

Just because of the video of you abusing her surfaced online, then suddenly you and overnight you remembered you caught her with a man on bed three days ago.

Shameless liar

Eeya. See this one foaming at the mouth on a matter that doesn't concern you.

Better leave them alone. Have you seen her family support her? There is definitely something wrong somewhere.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Beverlyjean(f): 8:53pm On Oct 03, 2020
A hoe will forever remain a hoe...no matter the condition

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Golan007: 8:53pm On Oct 03, 2020
omenka:
All because of politics, this one has also called someone who ought to be seen as a sister a PROSTITUTÈ.

What a shame.

That guy no get sense na.

Ask him about Covid-19 and 5G.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Is04970: 8:53pm On Oct 03, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Just because of the video of you abusing her surfaced online, then suddenly you and overnight you remembered you caught her with a man on bed three days ago.

Shameless liar
Do you know what it takes to tell the world your wife is cheating?
Put tribal affiliation aside and be reasonable for once.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by naija4life247: 8:53pm On Oct 03, 2020
Paperwhite:
Humn! Cheating spouses! God give you both the grace to resolve your differences because divorce is not advisable except in case of threat to self & others.

Even for adultery? Your head no dey there at all.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by EgunMogaji2: 8:53pm On Oct 03, 2020
omowolewa:
What do we do now? Okay tell her to see me

See you? After birthing what looks like triplets?

O wrong now!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by vibbb: 8:54pm On Oct 03, 2020
Guess there will be need for FFK to do DNA test for those kids.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Wickedtruths: 8:54pm On Oct 03, 2020
omenka:

What a shame.

Most of them are stupid in real life. Or you think a sensible person would follow that idiot called Kanu?
Their posts are a reflection of their IQ.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 03, 2020
Assuming your lies were true, what are you doing married to someone younger than your first daughter? You think you both are compatible sexually? Why can't you marry and remain with your 1st wife with grace and humility.

Old fool.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by kuuljay(m): 8:55pm On Oct 03, 2020
It's obvious this guy can't financially satisfy these high class women again,they have to go outside grin grin grin if PDP does not come back in 2023 ffk is finished

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Ayilara1(m): 8:55pm On Oct 03, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Most of these beauty queens are empty headed piece of crap, i pity men who wife beauty queens and actresses.
She just joined the league of her other colleagues like Christabel ijeoma,dabota Lawson,Tonto dikeh, toyin lawani, mercy aigbe, toke Mankinwa and the newly recruit cha cha ike.
These set of people belongs to the streets. Just login and logout and pass own the liability to the next unlucky guys on the queue

Our next rated nairaland celebrity.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Kenydisharp1985: 8:55pm On Oct 03, 2020
Like seriously. Wonders shall never end
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by omooba969(m): 8:55pm On Oct 03, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Shameless liar

Did you say 'frame'? undecided

I thought you'd ask for evidence...phew! angry
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Wickedtruths: 8:55pm On Oct 03, 2020
Is04970:

Do you know what it takes to tell the world your wife is cheating?
Put tribal affiliation aside and be reasonable for once.

Don't mind the idiot. As if cheating is part of Igbo culture. Let both parties keep disgracing themselves, not my business.

7 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Dreambeat: 8:55pm On Oct 03, 2020
FFK is a shameless liar

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Starzo: 8:56pm On Oct 03, 2020
Fear these beautiful women. They always have nasty characters behind closed doors

12 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by omenka(m): 8:56pm On Oct 03, 2020
Golan007:

That guy no get sense na.

Ask him about Covid-19 and 5G.
It's a pity. They won't take correction and stop slaving for the crackhead until his bad behaviour costs them very dearly. For them, ffk is good to go as long as he insults APC.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by pacificom: 8:56pm On Oct 03, 2020
If truly you caught your wifey shagging another man live and direct, then you supposed to collapse immediately and get rushed to the hospital Boss! The man which a vehicle knocked down will never be the one to quote the plate number.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Photo : Will Mandela's Statement On Buhari Become Prophetic? / Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter / Abba Kyari: The THISDAY LIVE Headline That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.