Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man (112332 Views)

Femi Fani Kayode: I Will Never Join APC, Till Jesus Comes (Throwback Video) / Fani-Kayode: "I Will Never Leave PDP Till Thy Kingdom Come" - Throwback Video / Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by CodeTemplar: 9:47pm On Oct 03, 2020
HeWrites:
Former aviation minister Femi Fani-Kayode has claimed he caught his estranged wife Precious Chikwendu in bed with another man, Igbere TV reports.

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) chieftain made the claim in a series of tweets on Saturday in reaction to a video showing him allegedly abusing the woman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU4Mcz7Ku-Y

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1312441822023540736?s=20
FFK can lie...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by joseph1832(m): 9:47pm On Oct 03, 2020
Ishilove:
You and the enstranged wife should stop airing your dirty linen in public.
Exactly what I've been thinking. Like how hard can it be. This is one of the very reason I love and admire Ned Nwoko. Dude will never reply or hang his dirty linen on the pages of social media.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by omoadeleye(m): 9:48pm On Oct 03, 2020
Muna4real:

What's wrong with marring beauty queens please?

Can you DM me? So i can tell you
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Sonmadad: 9:49pm On Oct 03, 2020
FFK is a big arrogant liar.
Am sure the Journalist you abused the other day was the one that slept with her.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by ifeanyidavid: 9:49pm On Oct 03, 2020
Hmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by EBEk101(m): 9:49pm On Oct 03, 2020
tutudesz:
After catching your wife in bed with another man you want peace shocked Oga Nobel Prize for Peace should be given to you immediately grin grin grin

hahaha no b small noble prize for peace. bt d lady internationally released d video to Sahara jst to spite on the man's image.
fear woman

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Muna4real(f): 9:50pm On Oct 03, 2020
omoadeleye:

Can you DM me? So i can tell you

No. Tell us here.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by bizzibodi(m): 9:50pm On Oct 03, 2020
Is it not same wife she called a Ferrari whose engine need to b revved every morning Vvrrooom! Vvrrooom!!Vvrrooom!!!he caught a man with an unfamiliar big masterkey inside her ignition.....and Mr shotfuse did not give him d "stupid journalist"treatment.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Belial06: 9:51pm On Oct 03, 2020
[s]
AdolfHitlerxXx:
angry

As Dr Dre said : " Find em, Fvck em and Flee "

Every guy knows not to marry a yamlegger.

Married or single, Nnamdi Kanu described them best with the 99% comment.

You leave them to their coward chestbeaters to pay exorbitant bride price after you don bang the Hell out of them.

But NEVER wife them. cool
[/s]

Your comment made no sense , you must be an illiterate spare parts dealer or a bed down select clothes seller

Very disgusting dirty creature
Your mum was a whöre right ?

She probably have birth to you after one of the numerous aboki customers she had condom tore
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by CodeTemplar: 9:51pm On Oct 03, 2020
But why did the wife not capture her bruises on pix or video?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by dederocs(m): 9:52pm On Oct 03, 2020
This is what you get when you marry a slay witch grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by zudozz: 9:52pm On Oct 03, 2020
dat geh had ''olosho'' written all over her. But ffk like most politicians no dey take eye see yellow girl.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Codes151(m): 9:52pm On Oct 03, 2020
Osagyefo98:
FFK you are a bloody liar

Stop trying to frame this girl up.

Just because of the video of you abusing her surfaced online, then suddenly and overnight you remembered you caught her with a man on bed three days ago.

Shameless liar
even if it was you , won’t you protect your wife?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by jaxxy(m): 9:52pm On Oct 03, 2020
Interesting...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by pfadom: 9:53pm On Oct 03, 2020
There is no iota of truth in FFK's claim. Wife's beater!

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by djbussy(m): 9:54pm On Oct 03, 2020
He hit the phone. Setup . Igbo ladies are smart. Ashewo, why go dey Bleep another man na. U don enjoy money finish. Dj dey there u no marry am.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by tutudesz: 9:54pm On Oct 03, 2020
EBEk101:

hahaha no b small noble prize for peace. bt d lady internationally released d video to Sahara jst to spite on the man's image.
fear woman
And he couldn't defend himself, I caught her in bed with a married man shocked the man no get name, since you know he is married
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by cococandy(f): 9:56pm On Oct 03, 2020
Does a man like FFK deserve a faithful woman?
These trifling type of guys have nothing but nerves.

Yen yen yen from a man sexually attached to different women at the same time. Disgusting to say the least.
Was he single when he was bragging about his sexual conquests to the whole Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 03, 2020
This man is lying.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by HRMK: 9:56pm On Oct 03, 2020
WE WERE TOLD FFK HAS HIS LEGAL WIFE IN GHANA.THIS ONE IS SIMPLY ONE OF HIS BABYMAMAS!WHAT RIGHTS HAS HE OVER HER?NONE!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by tit(f): 9:57pm On Oct 03, 2020
slay quuen i raise yash for una

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by CodeTemplar: 9:58pm On Oct 03, 2020
pfadom:
There is no iota of truth in FFK's claim. Wife's beater!
The wife should have captured her bruises too on phone.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by cococandy(f): 9:58pm On Oct 03, 2020
phorget:
Was this not the same man who was bragging on how he had it with Bianca?
since then he’s been nothing but filth in the public eye. We were supposed to applaud him then and now condemn his wife. (Sure he’s lying though)

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by ibedun: 10:00pm On Oct 03, 2020
pacificom:
If truly you caught your wifey shagging another man live and direct, then you supposed to collapse immediately and get rushed to the hospital Boss! The man which a vehicle knocked down will never be the one to quote the plate number.

Foolish foolish comment! Collapse for what, at his age?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by EBEk101(m): 10:00pm On Oct 03, 2020
tutudesz:

And he couldn't defend himself, I caught her in bed with a married man shocked the man no get name, since you know he is married

wat ai mean is whn u fall mumu for woman were u make vex she go render ur life useless for u
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by sunsewa16: 10:00pm On Oct 03, 2020
Liar Mohammed and ffk,are competing in lying competition

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by hammer3: 10:01pm On Oct 03, 2020
I AM SURE FFK WIFE STILL HAS MORE EVIDENCE.

SHE JUST NEED MAKE FFK TO GINGER HER UP, MORE CLIPS AND AUDIOS TO DROP. cool
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Saig: 10:03pm On Oct 03, 2020
The man sef has been touring for too long. inspecting the project we don't know. Maybe she needed someone to keep her warm during one of those tours.

That's not ground for fornication though
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Kingrefreshed: 10:05pm On Oct 03, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Most of these beauty queens are empty headed piece of crap, i pity men who wife beauty queens and actresses.
She just joined the league of her other colleagues like Christabel ijeoma,dabota Lawson,Tonto dikeh, toyin lawani, mercy aigbe, toke Mankinwa and the newly recruit cha cha ike. They only get married because of the Marriage tag,after giving birth to kid(s), they go about jumping from dick to dick and kick for divorce or separation, before you know it they start posting videos and posts of false domestic abuse all over Instagram and Twitter making their ex husband seem like the bad person just to draw sympathy to their side.
Few weeks from now she will be celebrating a new house in lekki or banana Island or a range rover ride.
These set of people belongs to the streets. Just login and logout and pass own the liability to the next unlucky guys on the queue

Today I am ashamed to say IGBO Amaka!
Even though I am Ibo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Photo : Will Mandela's Statement On Buhari Become Prophetic? / Abba Kyari: The THISDAY LIVE Headline That Got People Talking / Tinubu In Panic Mode! See Picture Of Bullion Vans For Last Minute Mobilisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.