Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,418 members, 7,819,509 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man (112323 Views)

Femi Fani Kayode: I Will Never Join APC, Till Jesus Comes (Throwback Video) / Fani-Kayode: "I Will Never Leave PDP Till Thy Kingdom Come" - Throwback Video / Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by dangermouse(m): 9:34pm On Oct 03, 2020
complexBoss12:
Sir, with all due respect...

You are lying!!
He caught her redhanded in bed with another man?, didnt send her packing and waited all these days after when she has left u to tell us? Oga u can do better. No wonder u had many ex's before her.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Eriggs: 9:34pm On Oct 03, 2020
andyanders:
FFK, This is the mother to those kids of yours. Do you know that by voicing what transpired between you and her that you caught her on bed with another man, will have adverse effect on those kids when they come of age?

There are things you don't say in public. You do not deserve any form of public office. Your past public office you have held was a mistake.

This is a shame on your personality.
na real true u talk for here
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by CheedyJ(m): 9:34pm On Oct 03, 2020
AdolfHitlerxXx:
angry

As Dr Dre said : " Find em, Fvck em and Flee "

Every guy knows not to marry a yamlegger.

Married or single, Nnamdi Kanu described them best with the 99% comment.

You leave them to their coward chestbeaters to pay exorbitant bride price after you don bang the Hell out of them.

But NEVER wife them. cool
But even the Dr Dre got married eventually until his separation abi na divorce
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Shirorogroup: 9:34pm On Oct 03, 2020
Oga go do DNA oooo.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Eriggs: 9:35pm On Oct 03, 2020
Wickedtruths:

His former moniker on Nairaland was Cramjones.
you get am
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by od501: 9:35pm On Oct 03, 2020
Muna4real:

But could not give us the name of the man? That's unlike aunt kemi.

Lol...u too like amibo shaa...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by hammer3: 9:35pm On Oct 03, 2020
Shirorogroup:
Oga go do DNA oooo.

FFK CAUGHT HER CHEATING AND HE HAS NOT SAID WITH WHO?

THAT LINE IS DEAD.

IT CLEARLY IS A LIE.

THEN AGAIN AFTER READING THIS, DEY MIGHT CHANGE THEIR LIE.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 03, 2020
EkperemoEgbabi:

You are dumb. How is ffk's 1st daughter of 23yrs old than precious? Do research una no go gree. Lazy Nigerian youth

See this one exposing his peadophilic lame a$$.

Go and marry your daughter's age mate so we can see you spilling your woes under anonymous.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Antoeni(m): 9:36pm On Oct 03, 2020
Every cheating story is about the MAN but once you mention DNA test, na woman dey faint.
WHY?
���

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by nthony10: 9:36pm On Oct 03, 2020
Why do I feel he is lying just to shift attention.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:36pm On Oct 03, 2020
CheedyJ:

But even the Dr Dre got married eventually until his separation abi na divorce

Yeah and my homie forgot a prenuptial agreement out of love....

25 years later, he found out the hard way.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by NawtiKingRealer(m): 9:36pm On Oct 03, 2020
Both of dem get skeleton for wardrobe but one of dem get bigger skeletal bones, na why the lesser one go carry the shame alone. Ffk, alfino yam leg, nairaland judges, fencists, all of una no get sense. Una be fool. As nigeria dey scatter so, na pesin marriage una dey put eye? Mumu people
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 03, 2020
U Guys Should Mind D Way U Give Judgment Regarding Dis Issue Cuz U Don't Know Who Is At Fault.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Martinez39s(m): 9:37pm On Oct 03, 2020
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by EkperemoEgbabi: 9:37pm On Oct 03, 2020
koyyes:

See this one exposing his peadophilic lame a$$.

Go and marry your daughter's age mate so we can see you spilling your woes under anonymous.

Pls stop being stupid on social media. You have not answered my question.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Eriggs: 9:37pm On Oct 03, 2020
Wickedtruths:

Most of them are stupid in real life. Or you think a sensible person would follow that idiot called Kanu?
Their posts are a reflection of their IQ.
wicked truth!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by StagethemTVee: 9:38pm On Oct 03, 2020
Wisdom will not kill you. Don't leave me. don't leave me
tutudesz:
After catching your wife in bed with another man you want peace shocked Oga Nobel Prize for Peace should be given to you immediately grin grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by MrPaul2: 9:38pm On Oct 03, 2020
Osagyefo98:
FFK you are a bloody liar

Stop trying to frame this girl up.

Just because of the video of you abusing her surfaced online, then suddenly you and overnight you remembered you caught her with a man on bed three days ago.

Shameless liar
Since you no better, tell us what happened that lead to the video grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Nyanabo(m): 9:38pm On Oct 03, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Most of these beauty queens are empty headed piece of crap, i pity men who wife beauty queens and actresses.
She just joined the league of her other colleagues like Christabel ijeoma,dabota Lawson,Tonto dikeh, toyin lawani, mercy aigbe, toke Mankinwa and the newly recruit cha cha ike. They only get married because of the Marriage tag,after giving birth to kid(s), they go about jumping from dick to dick and kick for divorce or separation, before you know it they start posting videos and posts of false domestic abuse all over Instagram and Twitter making their ex husband seem like the bad person just to draw sympathy to their side.
Few weeks from now she will be celebrating a new house in lekki or banana Island or a range rover ride.
These set of people belongs to the streets. Just login and logout and pass own the liability to the next unlucky guys on the queue

Your bad mouth too much. haba take am easy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by hammer3: 9:39pm On Oct 03, 2020
Martinez39s:

REALLY, HOW HARD IS IT TO SAY I CAUGHT HER CHEATING WITH HOUSE BOY OR DRIVER?

WEN PEOPLE LIE, WE KNOW BECOS THEIR STORY IS NEVER COMPLETE.

IT USUALLY INVOLVES CUT AND PASTE AND EDITING, THAT WE WILL LATER USE TO EXPOSE THEM AS LIARS.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by SATANNIST: 9:40pm On Oct 03, 2020
i knew it na. people never ask what the reason for the other partys action. i knew this hoe cheated on him
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by SweetCunt97(f): 9:40pm On Oct 03, 2020
But the lady resemble Nengi.

But how are we sure she actually committed adultery?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 03, 2020
EkperemoEgbabi:

Pls stop being stupid on social media. You have not answered my question.

Your finger ba3 d1ck is out.

Zip up and face your front.

Peadophile
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by bewla(m): 9:41pm On Oct 03, 2020
Paperwhite:
Humn! Cheating spouses! God give you both the grace to resolve your differences because divorce is not advisable .
except in case of threat to self & others

let me try guess who wrote that line

ah en na you
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Thinkfree(m): 9:41pm On Oct 03, 2020
The wife of ipob god have been fvcked.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Zetty177x: 9:42pm On Oct 03, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

See you? After birthing what looks like triplets?

O wrong now!
They are triplets
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by SATANNIST: 9:42pm On Oct 03, 2020
ERockson:
I knew the video was released for propaganda purpose by the wife, Expect more video from the enstranged wife in no distance time
ffk is too calm, i swear try that with me and i make your assaination look like a suspense movie
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Euegene100001: 9:42pm On Oct 03, 2020
Who care if u like catch her with a teenage goat . You Idoit

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by hammer3: 9:43pm On Oct 03, 2020
SweetCunt97:
But the lady resemble Nengi.

But how are we sure she actually committed adultery?

SHE ACCUSE HIM OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.

FFKK CLAIM TO HAVE CAUGHT HER COMMITING ADULTERY.

ONE PERSON IS LIEING.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by SATANNIST: 9:43pm On Oct 03, 2020
Shirorogroup:
Oga go do DNA oooo.
the kids no resemble am. he really needs to do dna
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by omenka(m): 9:46pm On Oct 03, 2020
Ishilove:
You and the enstranged wife should stop airing your dirty linen in public.
FFK has the mind of a toddler in the body of a fully grown adult.

He just unwittingly gave people the license to call those kids sons of a prostitute, and perhaps, bastards, when they grow up. If they object, all folks need to shut them up is show them the screenshots of what their "father" said years ago.

The man is a retard.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Photo : Will Mandela's Statement On Buhari Become Prophetic? / Abba Kyari: The THISDAY LIVE Headline That Got People Talking / Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.