Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man (112328 Views)

Femi Fani Kayode: I Will Never Join APC, Till Jesus Comes (Throwback Video) / Fani-Kayode: "I Will Never Leave PDP Till Thy Kingdom Come" - Throwback Video / Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by ibedun: 10:05pm On Oct 03, 2020
potopotoking:
You slapped her in the video. All your exes have allegations of abuse coming from you as well, are they all lying?? You are worthless and failed as a man, like most Nigerian men. How will you take a woman, pay her bride price, take her from the love of her family just to beat her like a beast of burden at the slightest provocation? And these women getting beaten, you no get papa or brothers or uncles sef?? Because I know my own self veeeerrrrryyy well and any man that touches my mom or sisters has effectively signed his death warrant.

Stupid childish comment. You never jam madness, you go sabi say na una death warrant you sign so! Wetin be una own?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by tutudesz: 10:07pm On Oct 03, 2020
EBEk101:

wat ai mean is whn u fall mumu for woman were u make vex she go render ur life useless for u
This days of mobile phone recording, man need to very careful O! He said he collected the phone and he forgot to delete the video
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:07pm On Oct 03, 2020
Belial06:

Belial06 to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:

Your comment made no sense , you must be an illiterate spare parts dealer or a bed down select clothes seller

Very disgusting dirty creature
Your mum was a whöre right ?

She probably have birth to you after one of the numerous aboki customers she had condom tore

So your mum, sisters and daughters are all in the 99% Nnamdi Kanu described.

Check your Yoruba neighbours...one of the several 100s might be your biological dad. grin

E pain am.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by harmony75: 10:07pm On Oct 03, 2020
Your face says it all..ffk you're a liar

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by chaloskyx: 10:08pm On Oct 03, 2020
errr this comment by FFK is to big to call it a lie o...his wife should respond to his claims now cause he cant call you a cheat in public and you keep quiet
complexBoss12:
Sir, with all due respect...

You are lying!!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by FarahAideed: 10:08pm On Oct 03, 2020
Afamed:

That one has sold his conscience to PDP. Even if Devil returns to PDP today. Faraideed will surely aid him

The worst PDP is better than the Best APC #FACT

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 03, 2020
He even still abused her while she was recording him. .. Hmm...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by prettyboi1(m): 10:12pm On Oct 03, 2020
Osagyefo98:
FFK you are a bloody liar

Stop trying to frame this girl up.

Just because of the video of you abusing her surfaced online, then suddenly and overnight you remembered you caught her with a man on bed three days ago.

Shameless liar

Don't mind the fool. We all know already how much of a liar he is.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by feedthenation(m): 10:13pm On Oct 03, 2020
FFK FFK FFK --- he should take it easy
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Belial06: 10:13pm On Oct 03, 2020
AdolfHitlerxXx:

So your mum, sisters and daughters are all in the 99% Nnamdi Kanu described.

Check your Yoruba neighbours...one of the several 100s might be your biological dad. grin

E pain am.
I made my point your mother was a whöre
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:16pm On Oct 03, 2020
Belial06:

Belial06 to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother
I made my point your mother was a whöre

Eyah... so that's why it pained you so much that your dad wifed the wh0re after millions had deposited. grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Afamed: 10:19pm On Oct 03, 2020
FarahAideed:

The worst PDP is better than the Best APC #FACT
You are right. That is why stealing is never a corruption to una
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 03, 2020
phorget:
Was this not the same man who was bragging on how he had it with Bianca?
Seriously? shocked
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Respect55(m): 10:20pm On Oct 03, 2020
complexBoss12:

You are lying!!
With due respect, on what premises did u build your claims?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by andyanders: 10:21pm On Oct 03, 2020
Wickedtruths:

Those kids don't belong to FFK. Please be informed.
Maybe, you no better than FFK.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by gtown: 10:22pm On Oct 03, 2020
tutudesz:
After catching your wife in bed with another man you want peace shocked Oga Nobel Prize for Peace should be given to you immediately grin grin grin
grin grin grin ;DYou are my man on this

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Sarang(f): 10:23pm On Oct 03, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Most of these beauty queens are empty headed piece of crap, i pity men who wife beauty queens and actresses.
She just joined the league of her other colleagues like Christabel ijeoma,dabota Lawson,Tonto dikeh, toyin lawani, mercy aigbe, toke Mankinwa and the newly recruit cha cha ike. They only get married because of the Marriage tag,after giving birth to kid(s), they go about jumping from dick to dick and kick for divorce or separation, before you know it they start posting videos and posts of false domestic abuse all over Instagram and Twitter making their ex husband seem like the bad person just to draw sympathy to their side.
Few weeks from now she will be celebrating a new house in lekki or banana Island or a range rover ride.
These set of people belongs to the streets. Just login and logout and pass own the liability to the next unlucky guys on the queue

People like you who hear one person’s side and begins judging are the WORST of human kind!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by iamjavadem(m): 10:23pm On Oct 03, 2020
Do not be quick to judge matters you know nothing about.
tutudesz:
After catching your wife in bed with another man you want peace shocked Oga Nobel Prize for Peace should be given to you immediately grin grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by mediaspy: 10:24pm On Oct 03, 2020
complexBoss12:

You are lying!!

So u are living with them right? Don't worry u will marry and u will realise that, when u point your finger at ur wife,, she will immediately shout abuse.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Angelnath(m): 10:24pm On Oct 03, 2020
complexBoss12:

You are lying!!
village camera how do you know. Everyone have a side to a story. Or is it your story. The only person that should be saying that nonsense you spew should be the accuse not an outsider. Abi you be his wife lawyer ni
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by EBEk101(m): 10:25pm On Oct 03, 2020
tutudesz:

This days of mobile phone recording, man need to very careful O! He said he collected the phone and he forgot to delete the video

it might b true dat he did not abuse her, bt am nt sure he caught her with ah man
bcus d kayode ai have been hearing abt will keep silent after catching his wife with ah married man
they are jst going through tough times in thier marriage
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by LegalWolf: 10:25pm On Oct 03, 2020
I had read somewhere that FFK’s wife has the propensity to cheat. One guy said he winked at her at the supermarket and she was receptive. I just pray they resolve their issues amicably. May God help ‘em.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by jossydude(m): 10:25pm On Oct 03, 2020
Make we dey see truth dey talk, this Precious fine sha. At times it is profitable to date regular babes than all this snow flakes beauty chai
HeWrites:
Former aviation minister Femi Fani-Kayode has claimed he caught his estranged wife Precious Chikwendu in bed with another man, Igbere TV reports.

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) chieftain made the claim in a series of tweets on Saturday in reaction to a video showing him allegedly abusing the woman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU4Mcz7Ku-Y

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1312441822023540736?s=20
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 03, 2020
For some reason, I don't believe him.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by tutudesz: 10:28pm On Oct 03, 2020
iamjavadem:
Do not be quick to judge matters you know nothing about.
Am not judging O! But saying that he caught his wife with a married man and he was trying to make peace if very funny grin FFK is a hot head, that would kill the man he caught with his wife undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Photo : Will Mandela's Statement On Buhari Become Prophetic? / Abba Kyari: The THISDAY LIVE Headline That Got People Talking / Tinubu In Panic Mode! See Picture Of Bullion Vans For Last Minute Mobilisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.