Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,620 members, 7,820,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man (112329 Views)

Femi Fani Kayode: I Will Never Join APC, Till Jesus Comes (Throwback Video) / Fani-Kayode: "I Will Never Leave PDP Till Thy Kingdom Come" - Throwback Video / Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Komu1048(m): 9:07pm On Oct 03, 2020
I believe Femi in this, beauty queen are glorified olosho some of them can bleep � if it will give them nice phone, car and help them look like jezebel

And we know how they can turn a peaceful home to hell once u say money no Dey? Like one guy said for those that can bleep them don’t think of wifing them ooo.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by desiredhome: 9:07pm On Oct 03, 2020
Bodexman:

For those that usually say "hustle my brother so that your wife will not cheat on you"

I repeat nothing can please a whoring woman. Nothing!

If she wants to cheat, she will.
Don't jump to conclusion
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 9:07pm On Oct 03, 2020
Trouble in paradise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by flokii: 9:07pm On Oct 03, 2020
airsaylongcom:

He failed to listen to the street advice of resisting the urge to shalaye

The urge to shalaye can be so strong attimes, but better resisted.

FFK abeg let Snowwhite be o.. beautiful ladies and their plenty wahala.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by tollyboy5(m): 9:07pm On Oct 03, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Most of these beauty queens are empty headed piece of crap, i pity men who wife beauty queens and actresses.
She just joined the league of her other colleagues like Christabel ijeoma,dabota Lawson,Tonto dikeh, toyin lawani, mercy aigbe, toke Mankinwa and the newly recruit cha cha ike. They only get married because of the Marriage tag,after giving birth to kid(s) they start posting videos and posts all over Instagram and Twitter to draw sympathy to their side.
Few weeks from now she will be celebrating a new house in lekki or banana Island or a range rover ride.
These set of people belongs to the streets. Just login and logout and pass own the liability to the next unlucky guys on the queue
You dis bros why u dey use female moniker cheesy

The babe na overhyped yellow pumpkin , na normal face she get make pesin no overhype am. I prefer natural darker ladies

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by maasoap(m): 9:07pm On Oct 03, 2020
ERockson:
I knew the video was released for propaganda purpose by the wife, Expect more video from the enstranged wife in no distance time

Or by the APC. You're funny. Wife 1, wife 2, wife 3 and still counting. You need somebody to tell you that something is wrong with your hero

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by flokii: 9:08pm On Oct 03, 2020
Komu1048:
I believe Femi in this, beauty queen are glorified olosho some of them can bleep � if it will give them nice phone, car and help them look like jezebel

And we know how they can turn a peaceful home to hell once u say money no Dey? Like one guy said for those that can bleep them don’t think of wifing them ooo.

Not entirely true
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Ishilove: 9:08pm On Oct 03, 2020
You and the enstranged wife should stop airing your dirty linen in public.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by ogunsbanjul(m): 9:08pm On Oct 03, 2020
Hope Fani-kayode has not done that to someone's wife in the past that he's experiencing the same ? Who am I to judge. My candid advice is that FFK should go and beg that journalist he abused recently in cross rivers again but this time one on one, beg Obasanjo if he has ever offended him because baba no dey forgive o, he should pray probably there foundational problem and go before God for forgiveness
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Obakoolex(m): 9:09pm On Oct 03, 2020
Paperwhite:
Humn! Cheating spouses! God give you both the grace to resolve your differences because divorce is not advisable except in case of threat to self & others.
Naso you people go just dey talk
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Minjim: 9:09pm On Oct 03, 2020
I am not a fan of FFK but there was no physical abuse in this video.

He only tried to hit the phone away from her hand.
From the little I see from the video, that lady is toxic

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Jahwinaboy(m): 9:09pm On Oct 03, 2020
Women and cheating na 5&6

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 03, 2020
FarahAideed:
You can never make a LovePeddler a housewife ..SnoopDogg
DMX said it first

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Ategberoson(m): 9:10pm On Oct 03, 2020
ffk can lie ehn? your antecedent with women have turned your expression against you, this doesn't mean the lady is not guilty of any allegations but ffk is a man that see himself as Alphamale but trip a lady with material things just to make them a mere baby mamas

my parents might not be rich enough but I'm glad I wasn't raised by an irresponsible father and a naive mother who open their legs for anything that spend money

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Hezmatosky: 9:10pm On Oct 03, 2020
Worst place to report a marital issue is on social media, because they will never support you sad Why not try Amadioha or Ogugu if you're innocent cool
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by tot(f): 9:10pm On Oct 03, 2020
I don't believe him.

For a man with his kind of temper, he would literally have killed her if he truly caught her with a man. It won't even get to recording stage.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by hammer3: 9:10pm On Oct 03, 2020
I AM CONNVINCED THE REAL FFK IS A NAIRALANDER

THE MAN IS ALWAYS IN THE NEWS FOR ALL THE WRONG REASONS.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by K4daniel: 9:10pm On Oct 03, 2020
Laya...Do you think this is possible I doubt.so a woman will have you as a husband and would still have the guts to try carry extra marital life for body with you sir...ko le work..tell us another lie.

See Nigerians are wiser and have your records sir.. did you noticed the way you fumbled with the journalist..

Please you need to go learn how to manage your home and people sir.

Nigerians see your leaders...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by andyanders: 9:11pm On Oct 03, 2020
FFK, This is the mother to those kids of yours. Do you know that by voicing what transpired between you and her that you caught her on bed with another man, will have adverse effect on those kids when they come of age?

There are things you don't say in public. You do not deserve any form of public office. Your past public office you have held was a mistake.

This is a shame on your personality.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by okoloemmalex(m): 9:11pm On Oct 03, 2020
you all casting aspersion on FFK and his enstranged wife as if they re here...

I hail all of una well.

their love, their infidelity.

monkey no need shaving, las las him get the nicest afro wink
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by georgeakins: 9:11pm On Oct 03, 2020
I think FFK is broke that is why all this is coming up. It has been a marriage of convenience from the start.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Orpe7(m): 9:11pm On Oct 03, 2020
U want to release a propaganda, use Sahara reports and The Punch toilet newspaper
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Wickedtruths: 9:12pm On Oct 03, 2020
hammer3:
I AM CONNVINCED THE REAL FFK IS A NAIRALANDER

THE MAN IS ALWAYS IN THE NEWS FOR ALL THE WRONG REASONS.

His former moniker on Nairaland was Cramjones.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by egobeket: 9:14pm On Oct 03, 2020
May God heal their home. Is not easy
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Wickedtruths: 9:14pm On Oct 03, 2020
andyanders:
FFK, This is the mother to those kids of yours. Do you know that by voicing what transpired between you and her that you caught her on bed with another man, will have adverse effect on those kids when they come of age?

There are things you don't say in public. You do not deserve any form of public office. Your past public office you have held was a mistake.

Those kids don't belong to FFK. Please be informed.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 03, 2020
I saw the video and my submission was that FFK might be an abuser but Precious was no saint either. She abused him too in her own way.
She made that video to get public sympathy knowing fully well that a day of reckoning was fast coming.

When a young lady of that age marries an older man like FFK, golddigging and outside fvcking is not unexpected

7 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Martinez39s(m): 9:15pm On Oct 03, 2020
andyanders:

undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 03, 2020
Igbo women always unfaithful.
they go where the money is..

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Muna4real(f): 9:15pm On Oct 03, 2020
I don't understand this matter anymore. How can someone believe this lie. It doesn't make sense. Why do men always accuse women of infidelity, when the marriage is breaking. It's seems to be their last bus stop when it looks as if everything is not going their way. Why?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by egobeket: 9:15pm On Oct 03, 2020
May God heal their home. Its not easy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Photo : Will Mandela's Statement On Buhari Become Prophetic? / Abba Kyari: The THISDAY LIVE Headline That Got People Talking / Tinubu In Panic Mode! See Picture Of Bullion Vans For Last Minute Mobilisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.