Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man (112256 Views)

Femi Fani Kayode: I Will Never Join APC, Till Jesus Comes (Throwback Video) / Fani-Kayode: "I Will Never Leave PDP Till Thy Kingdom Come" - Throwback Video / Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by tutudesz: 11:16pm On Oct 03, 2020
EBEk101:

4 marriages in 5 years ai think the man is d reason y those marriage crashed
nd to think that another lady will want to marry such kinda person again is really worrisome
it means they don't think they r jst marrying him cuz of d money
Good luck to his 5th marriage in advance, because he will get married very soon.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by goldmatrix(m): 11:16pm On Oct 03, 2020
Just go do DNA test first whether you don match..
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by BarrElChapo(m): 11:22pm On Oct 03, 2020
Paperwhite:
Humn! Cheating spouses! God give you both the grace to resolve your differences because divorce is not advisable except in case of threat to self & others.

Sir I know you have your beliefs but biblically speaking divorce is permissible on grounds of infidelity matthew 19:9. For me born again and working the consciousness of my salvation if you commit any act of unfaithful against our vows there's no coming back from that.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by mkoabiola: 11:22pm On Oct 03, 2020
Fight to finish...

D 4 beautiful kids will b at d receiving end of this saga
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Spectaclesawe25: 11:25pm On Oct 03, 2020
Analyzing the video...
1) FFK was displeased about something but it isn't as heavy or weighty as the allegation of promiscuity.
2) The lady was taking advantage of possibly his previous physical abuse to record him so as to have an evidence against him on a day like this.
NB: Women of nowadays in marriages are no longer like our mothers. They lack patience and submissiveness even to a responsible man, they would want to take advantage.
When it's time for responsibilities.... You are the man, and then when it's time for them to be submissive, they expect you to accept them like a boyfriend would accept his girl. Nothing sincerely genuine to offer, than just what they can gain in marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by victorian(f): 11:28pm On Oct 03, 2020
Karma is revealing itself to him.
He slept with ojukwu wife and made mockery of it online.

Now another man too has slept with his own wife.
Shame no let am talk before until she posted a video of their arguments. He had no choice to spill the beans.

Men who like fucccing people's wives, the cane u people used to make married women moan in ecstasy will be used on your wives as well.

Keep messing with other people's wives o.

E dey una blood.

But why do people like washing their dirty linen in public sef angry

No matter my quarrel with Boo, I won't make it a headline topic online. Heavens forbid.
We both have names and reputations to protect!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 03, 2020
complexBoss12:
Sir, with all due respect...

You are lying!!

Exactly. After catching his wife in bed with a married man, who should be begging for peace?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by brigadier747: 11:28pm On Oct 03, 2020
Zzor:
Hmm I still don't believe anything coming from FFk's mouth.He has very bad history with women
Bleep ...u dirty LovePeddler.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by EBEk101(m): 11:30pm On Oct 03, 2020
[quote author=tutudesz post=94583136] Good luck to his 5th marriage in advance, because he will get married he has d money so definitely he will cuz girls nah money dem take swear for dem
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Tonitoniton(m): 11:30pm On Oct 03, 2020
HeWrites:
Former aviation minister Femi Fani-Kayode has claimed he caught his estranged wife Precious Chikwendu in bed with another man, Igbere TV reports.

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) chieftain made the claim in a series of tweets on Saturday in reaction to a video showing him allegedly abusing the woman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU4Mcz7Ku-Y

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1312441822023540736?s=20

It shows in her eyes.

instead of finding ways to resolve her marriage she fighting dirty. A battle she will definitely lose
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Tonitoniton(m): 11:31pm On Oct 03, 2020
HeWrites:
Former aviation minister Femi Fani-Kayode has claimed he caught his estranged wife Precious Chikwendu in bed with another man, Igbere TV reports.

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) chieftain made the claim in a series of tweets on Saturday in reaction to a video showing him allegedly abusing the woman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU4Mcz7Ku-Y

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1312441822023540736?s=20

Heavy ogbans
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Qsand: 11:32pm On Oct 03, 2020
Osagyefo98:
FFK you are a bloody liar

Stop trying to frame this girl up.

Just because of the video of you abusing her surfaced online, then suddenly and overnight you remembered you caught her with a man on bed three days ago.

Shameless liar

So it's when they broke up she suddenly and overnight remembered she had a video? Shameless liar

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Mummyfour(f): 11:33pm On Oct 03, 2020
Mstick:
Typical Nigerian men cop out. If they don't accuse a woman of infidelity then the divorce drama hasn't started. Waiting for the part where she stole his "billions".
you hit the nail on the head. That's exactly what most women get accused of in their marriages so as to be painted black and hated by all.
My experiences has thought me not to listen and believe any man until I hear from the woman concerned

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by frog12: 11:35pm On Oct 03, 2020
a BIG BETRAYAL !!!

SO she was sleeping with another MAN!
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by frog12: 11:37pm On Oct 03, 2020
SHE no fit ESCAPE dis one ooo!!!!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by drakeskull(m): 11:41pm On Oct 03, 2020
Who catches his spouse with another man in bed and all you hear is everyone wants peace. Story doesn't add up, believe this then you can believe everything
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by damiloladuke: 11:46pm On Oct 03, 2020
Drowning man

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Beautyaddy: 11:46pm On Oct 03, 2020
I really pity the woman though. She's living in a Country that does not Respect Women at all.

FFK will really deal with her. sad

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by OduduwaYoruba: 11:48pm On Oct 03, 2020
All Igbo girls na Ash_awo, therefore, look before you leap, marry girl from your tribe and perform a thorough 'know your Wife' (kYM) before you get marry.
I bet you , If you Marry because of beauty It wont Last.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by tiger28: 11:50pm On Oct 03, 2020
dinggle:
Where in the video did FFK accuse her of sleeping with a man? FFK only complained of her being troublesome and not wanting peace. FFK was visibly angry and would have let it out if it was true!....except he provides evidence, his claims of cheating against her are lies!
He said "Scandal after Scandals"...........
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Liverpoolfc(m): 11:50pm On Oct 03, 2020
hmmm,
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Danniedpastor(m): 11:55pm On Oct 03, 2020
Osagyefo98:
FFK you are a bloody liar

Stop trying to frame this girl up.

Just because of the video of you abusing her surfaced online, then suddenly and overnight you remembered you caught her with a man on bed three days ago.

Shameless liar

If you have been following Kemi Olunloyo on Twitter you're would have known that FFK did not make up that story . Even domestic staff confirmed it
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by victorian(f): 11:56pm On Oct 03, 2020
drakeskull:
Who catches his spouse with another man in bed and all you hear is everyone wants peace. Story doesn't add up, believe this then you can believe everything

Hes 60years old, with a frail heart . At that age, you don't need any thing to trigger your anger, no matter the grieviance commited. All one need at such age is peace or else Na cardiac arrest go follow am up, straight to the grave or stroke.

Hes no longer a vibrant young man and he's very aware of his heart.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by tutudesz: 11:58pm On Oct 03, 2020
[quote author=EBEk101 post=94583366][/quote]
Yes O! Only money go make girl follow person like him, funny thing she almost his daughter age mate
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by JimmyDarmody: 12:12am On Oct 04, 2020
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 04, 2020
Once a bitch she will always be a bitch
....Rodriguez Escobar
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Ilamina(f): 12:19am On Oct 04, 2020
Why cheat on a handsome, intelligent posh man like femi

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Alaenyieby(f): 12:19am On Oct 04, 2020
®️She wasn't your wife, you had sex with her, she became pregnant, you made her abort. Illegal relationship + murder, committed by you alone and you are boasting ..... "I've conquered that babe"... #Repent

®️He is not your husband, you are having/had sex with him, collecting money from him and you think you are a sharp girl. You are an armed robber, robbing people with your body. #Repent

®️She's not properly dressed, instead of you to preach to her, you are shouting "WOW!!! you look sexy.... Brother you're part of the problem. #Repent

®️A preacher said "if you know what I know, you'll laugh less and cry more" does that ring a bell in our head? Do we have to see before we believe? #Repent

®️ I want to have money, I want to marry a beautiful wife, I want to marry a handsome guy, I want to buy a nice car, I want to build a big house, is that all we think about? We will all die & leave all these. #Repent

®️ You think regret is when u did not marry the man u wanted, or did not study d course u liked? NO! Regret is you reaching the grave without enough good deeds" #Repent

®️Rich, poor, pretty, ugly, slim, fat, literate, illiterate, white, black, ustaz, pastor, player, King, slave, PDP, APC, DEATH does not care who u are, when its time, you are going" #Repent

®️ Someone is dead & you are alive, someone is sick & u are healthy, someone is lost & you are guided, why then are u sad coz someone is rich & you are poor? why are you ungrateful? Thank God. #Repent

®️Oh boy! Oh baby!! see Venza, Chai see house, damn! see that babe" Bros the world is just a play & illusion, its beauty doesn't last, don't be carried away, seek. Seek God first. #Repent

®️Anyone who is not your husband and wanna have sex with you! - he's your enemy, his love is fake, no true love will want you to hell and miss heaven #Repent

®️Eye liner, eye shadow, mascara, lip stick, concealer, blusher. powder, if you like do plastic surgery, if your heart is bad, you're dead ugly. #Repent

®️God can change you from Ajebutter to Ajepako, it's all test of life, don't let Ajebutter life make you forget God, always remember Him & thank Him. #Repent

®️If you're not ready you can postpone your wedding date, graduation date, election date, but you can never postpone your death date, always be ready. #Repent

®️If you don't respect your parents, you've disobeyed God. #Repent!

®️ U neglected Your family & Relatives, and u are good to the whole world, u are wasting your resources and Time, go to your family and help those that are in need, indeed that is actually a good way to make Almighty God happy with U & accept all your good deeds and forgive You.

®️I have a meeting! I have a meeting!! Is that why you rush your prayers? Noooo! Don't disrespect your Lord. Don't take Him for granted too.

Thanks for your attention.

Copied.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by igbowoman: 12:24am On Oct 04, 2020
This drug addict again
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by PrideofLincoln1(m): 12:24am On Oct 04, 2020
FarahAideed:
You can never make a LovePeddler a housewife ..SnoopDogg
Don't you think that's too harsh Buddy for a lady you don't know.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by ZooOga: 12:26am On Oct 04, 2020
scandal after scandal with dis guy. drama and negative stories never end sha. shocked
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by igbowoman: 12:27am On Oct 04, 2020
if he caught her in bed with a man he would have said it on this video.
Who here believes that this maniac would catch his wife in bed with another man and the woman is still alive?
Look at this serial womanizer trying to tarnish her because she has moved on.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Photo : Will Mandela's Statement On Buhari Become Prophetic? / Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter / Abba Kyari: The THISDAY LIVE Headline That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.