Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,710 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man (112331 Views)

Femi Fani Kayode: I Will Never Join APC, Till Jesus Comes (Throwback Video) / Fani-Kayode: "I Will Never Leave PDP Till Thy Kingdom Come" - Throwback Video / Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by tiger28: 10:28pm On Oct 03, 2020
FFK you are on your own o! Normally ,you always have an ethnic ,racial or religious reasons for an answer to any accusations against you. It's either the fault of the europeans , muslims, Fulanis or your OWN Yorubas but you have now EXHAUSTED all options. We, the Yorubas have already casted you away to the Igbos so Plssss don't ever count on us .....keep helping them with their agitations. Knowing the Igbos well, Blood is thicker than water and they are already letting you know NOW that you are an EWEDU guy ....Oh I forgot, your NEW Gf is Fulani and they gave you a Chieftaincy title recently. Knowing fully well your antecedent as per what OBJ said about you, your new song will be AREWA OR NOTHING!
PPL should learn to KEEP THEIR PRIVATE LIVES AWAY FROM SOCIAL MEDIA....The same ppl that are giving you all these Fake "LIKES" will be the same ones laughing at your downfall.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by tutudesz: 10:30pm On Oct 03, 2020
EBEk101:

it might b true dat he did not abuse her, bt am nt sure he caught her with ah man
bcus d kayode ai have been hearing abt will keep silent after catching his wife with ah married man
they are jst going through tough times in thier marriage
He will kill the man or beating him up. Ok he should tell us the man name, since he know he is married
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by bptc10: 10:30pm On Oct 03, 2020
This woman was very wrong to post this video online but Femi is also making the matter worst, he could have kept quiet because any reasonable person knows that he's lying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by greggng: 10:31pm On Oct 03, 2020
His story didnot add up at all . You caught your wife with another man and u didn't injure the man neither did you raise alarm but you decided to take away the phone with which she is recording you.... a woman that committed such act will not have the confidence to stand let alone trying to blackmail you . In the concluding part you where saying everyone is for peace except her ....This statement alone tells me something is not clear with your stand ..... start by telling us the name of the individual you caught her with ....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Ambber(f): 10:32pm On Oct 03, 2020
who is the married man? Idonbelieveit shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by EBEk101(m): 10:36pm On Oct 03, 2020
tutudesz:

He will kill the man or beating him up. Ok he should tell us the man name, since he know he is married

u see men that are sparky by nature when they get angry they talk anything talkable. nt dat it actually happen oh bt bcuz they want to save their image and kayode is not an exception
wat am concerned is their kids cuz ai tend to learn faster frm our deeds
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Katier00(f): 10:37pm On Oct 03, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Most of these beauty queens are empty headed piece of crap, i pity men who wife beauty queens and actresses.
She just joined the league of her other colleagues like Christabel ijeoma,dabota Lawson,Tonto dikeh, toyin lawani, mercy aigbe, toke Mankinwa and the newly recruit cha cha ike. They only get married because of the Marriage tag,after giving birth to kid(s), they go about jumping from dick to dick and kick for divorce or separation, before you know it they start posting videos and posts of false domestic abuse all over Instagram and Twitter making their ex husband seem like the bad person just to draw sympathy to their side.
Few weeks from now she will be celebrating a new house in lekki or banana Island or a range rover ride.
These set of people belongs to the streets. Just login and logout and pass own the liability to the next unlucky guys on the queue
I know you are not a woman

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by tutudesz: 10:39pm On Oct 03, 2020
EBEk101:

u see men that are sparky by nature when they get angry they talk anything talkable. nt dat it actually happen oh bt bcuz they want to save their image and kayode is not an exception
wat am concerned is their kids cuz ai tend to learn faster frm our deeds
Those kids are between two bad parents cry One talks anyhow without respect for others and their mom was blinded by money to have someone like FFK
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Beautyaddy: 10:42pm On Oct 03, 2020
od501:

Baba don't be one sided, hanti kemi said it earlier that he caught her with a man. Don't always be too fast to jump into conclusion.

You're a Fool to believe such from a man who abuses women.

What else will an Abuser of Women use to cover up for his Abuse Act?

Who did she sleep with?

If it's true let FFK show the evidence by naming the man.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by discusant: 10:43pm On Oct 03, 2020
HeWrites:
Former aviation minister Femi Fani-Kayode has claimed he caught his estranged wife Precious Chikwendu in bed with another man, Igbere TV reports.

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) chieftain made the claim in a series of tweets on Saturday in reaction to a video showing him allegedly abusing the woman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU4Mcz7Ku-Y

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1312441822023540736?s=20

That means you are not performing well in bed, don’t go to marry anyone again

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Beautyaddy: 10:44pm On Oct 03, 2020
greggng:
His story didnot add up at all . You caught your wife with another man and u didn't injure the man neither did you raise alarm but you decided to take away the phone with which she is recording you.... a woman that committed such act will not have the confidence to stand let alone trying to blackmail you . In the concluding part you where saying everyone is for peace except her ....This statement alone tells me something is not clear with your stand ..... start by telling us the name of the individual you caught her with ....

FFK is Lying.

He's trying to cover face due the Video Circulating the entire Social Media and the Entire World.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by lielbree: 10:45pm On Oct 03, 2020
Ffk is a shameless pig!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by spinzagom(m): 10:49pm On Oct 03, 2020
No right thinking man will celebrate another man's family issue. It's proper we pray for them and ask them to resolve their differences in private rather than social media. God continue to sustain all relationships built in his name.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by EBEk101(m): 10:56pm On Oct 03, 2020
tutudesz:

Those kids are between two bad parents cry One talks anyhow without respect for others and their mom was blinded by money to have someone like FFK

yeah my major prob are those kids
they don't deserve that
people lyk this really don't deserve to b called parents cuz they are ill mannered

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Maliqcious: 11:02pm On Oct 03, 2020
Osagyefo98:
FFK you are a bloody liar

Stop trying to frame this girl up.

Just because of the video of you abusing her surfaced online, then suddenly and overnight you remembered you caught her with a man on bed three days ago.

Shameless liar
[quote I hate your type reason been that you claim to know too much of nothing did you read an article from kemi oluloyo about FFK estranged wife? If yes don't be a daftauthor=EBEk101 post=94582761]

they don't deserve that
people lyk this really don't deserve to b called parents cuz they are ill mannered [/quote]
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by tutudesz: 11:05pm On Oct 03, 2020
EBEk101:

they don't deserve that
people lyk this really don't deserve to b called parents cuz they are ill mannered
Real sad undecided FFK really need to give up on marriage seriously, your 4th marriage crashed under 5 years angry
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by madjune(m): 11:06pm On Oct 03, 2020
Funny man.

Dem no advise you when you go marry yellow anambra girl?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by PlainSight(m): 11:06pm On Oct 03, 2020
FFK...FFK..FFK..How many times I call thee...From the look of your Ex you can't satisfy her..I know her type..let sleeping dogs nap
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by InvertedHammer: 11:06pm On Oct 03, 2020
/
Every time Nigerians see pictures of a happy couple, they will start tapping into their "blessing" without knowing what goes on behind closed doors. It gets better if there is a nice car in the background. They shout "I will rather cry in a mansion than in a keke". The thirsty cow will drink to its fill and will have no desire for water.

Take a closer look at FFK's face in the video. That's a man that is fed up with the fake happy marital life he portrayed. He said "every time scandal!" Hmmmm. Who would have thought?

/

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Maliqcious: 11:06pm On Oct 03, 2020
Bodexman:

For those that usually say "hustle my brother so that your wife will not cheat on you"

I repeat nothing can please a whoring woman. Nothing!

If she wants to cheat, she will.
it a desire with them they want it now and that's how it goes if a man to his a cheat
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:06pm On Oct 03, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Most of these beauty queens are empty headed piece of crap, i pity men who wife beauty queens and actresses.
She just joined the league of her other colleagues like Christabel ijeoma,dabota Lawson,Tonto dikeh, toyin lawani, mercy aigbe, toke Mankinwa and the newly recruit cha cha ike. They only get married because of the Marriage tag,after giving birth to kid(s), they go about jumping from dick to dick and kick for divorce or separation, before you know it they start posting videos and posts of false domestic abuse all over Instagram and Twitter making their ex husband seem like the bad person just to draw sympathy to their side.
Few weeks from now she will be celebrating a new house in lekki or banana Island or a range rover ride.
These set of people belongs to the streets. Just login and logout and pass own the liability to the next unlucky guys on the queue
Even the average beautiful and ugly ones also cheating, it is not about being beautiful alone
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by tutudesz: 11:08pm On Oct 03, 2020
spinzagom:
No right thinking man will celebrate another man's family issue. It's proper we pray for them and ask them to resolve their differences in private rather than social media. God continue to sustain all relationships built in his name.
But when both parties decide to disturb our peace with their personal issues, watin man go do tongue they are both kids
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by dinggle: 11:08pm On Oct 03, 2020
Where in the video did FFK accuse her of sleeping with a man? FFK only complained of her being troublesome and not wanting peace. FFK was visibly angry and would have let it out if it was true!....except he provides evidence, his claims of cheating against her are lies!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by tutudesz: 11:09pm On Oct 03, 2020
PlainSight:
FFK...FFK..FFK..How many times I call thee...From the look of your Ex you can't satisfy her..I know her type..let sleeping dogs nap
grin

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by tutudesz: 11:11pm On Oct 03, 2020
dinggle:
Where in the video did FFK accuse her of sleeping with a man? FFK only complained of her being troublesome and not wanting peace. FFK was visibly angry and would have let it out if it was true!....except he provides evidence, his claims of cheating against her are lies!
He twitted it himself

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by EBEk101(m): 11:12pm On Oct 03, 2020
tutudesz:

Real sad undecided FFK really need to give up on marriage seriously, your 4th marriage crashed under 5 years angry

4 marriages in 5 years ai think the man is d reason y those marriage crashed
nd to think that another lady will want to marry such kinda person again is really worrisome
it means they don't think they r jst marrying him cuz of d money
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by AdemolaA2: 11:12pm On Oct 03, 2020
Osagyefo98:
FFK you are a bloody liar

Stop trying to frame this girl up.

Just because of the video of you abusing her surfaced online, then suddenly and overnight you remembered you caught her with a man on bed three days ago.

Shameless liar

How are you sure he was lying and trying to frame up the estranged wife ?
Questions are ;
Who video-taped their altercation?
Who released the viral video ?
Of what purpose was it released for ?

In retrospect to how FFK has been seen to be hot tempered lately , one would easily want to conclude that he’s liable to abuse anyone or his woman for real but we should all remember these women can be very provocative sometimes .

If it’s the woman who released the video to nail FFK .. she’s failed cos the video to me has got him vindicated instead .
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by madjune(m): 11:15pm On Oct 03, 2020
So while he was busy touring states and projects wey dem no invite am, another man was busy touring his house and wife.

Odikwa egwu.

His friends Ayade and the rest should have given him an insurance cover during his tours.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Stallione(m): 11:15pm On Oct 03, 2020
Precious nwa chikwendu,so we sent u to go n marry oga ffk,all u could do is to bring back ur old ways.Ur a disgrace to umu nwanyi igbo..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Photo : Will Mandela's Statement On Buhari Become Prophetic? / Abba Kyari: The THISDAY LIVE Headline That Got People Talking / Tinubu In Panic Mode! See Picture Of Bullion Vans For Last Minute Mobilisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.