Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man (112272 Views)

Femi Fani Kayode: I Will Never Join APC, Till Jesus Comes (Throwback Video) / Fani-Kayode: "I Will Never Leave PDP Till Thy Kingdom Come" - Throwback Video / Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by tomdon(m): 3:37am On Oct 04, 2020
baliyubla:
Mr. White powder we have seen her own propaganda video were u abused her, Oya show us your own video where u caught her in bed with a married man. grin

Where's the abuse??
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by BERNIMOORE: 4:04am On Oct 04, 2020
emkz:
Uncle Femi, we don't need this information. It is sweet for gossip but totally irritating.

I wish Femi and Precious can take time off social media to discuss this issue with certified therapists (not pastors please). Not many men can handle cheating women. I did mention that FFK may not necessarily be a bad person but just unlucky with women. I won't judge him. I wish Nairalanders would pray for them than criticize them at this time. The man is broken and so is the woman, but public display is not efficient in the long run.
What a married man must often cope with from her woman is
REBELLION UPON REBELLION
You can't stop a woman from rebellion

I used to say that if the first marriage in Eden was a failure As perfect humans as they are...Eve still rebelled and drag her husband along

So if you're lucky with a better one
Keep her off the social media
Thanks
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by octokitty(f): 4:26am On Oct 04, 2020
The way male spouses discredit their wives by saying she’s cheating when they are caught in a lie is wonderful............a woman with four kids, how many more sex is she looking for? Hmmm.......you may not understand how easy it is to take care of kids and most days all you wanna do is just sleep In a comfortable big bed alone and then to marry a man like him ��‍♀️��‍♀️��‍♀️ on top of it all, with the way he spoke to that journalist you can catch a glimpse of how she lives with him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Ilamina(f): 4:32am On Oct 04, 2020
Beautyaddy:

See this Comment coming from very low esteemed brainwashed Nigerian woman as usual. angry

what's wrong with my comment
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by olopaooo(m): 5:01am On Oct 04, 2020
He is a fucking liar, someone who can abuse a journalist in public, what do you expect from such a fellow in the secret? Thank God for camera. Those that destroy Nigeria will not know peace

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by TheMan3: 5:19am On Oct 04, 2020
Osagyefo98:
FFK you are a bloody liar

Stop trying to frame this girl up.

Just because of the video of you abusing her surfaced online, then suddenly and overnight you remembered you caught her with a man on bed three days ago.

Shameless liar
did you even watch the video?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Iceyjayz: 5:31am On Oct 04, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Most of these beauty queens are empty headed piece of crap, i pity men who wife beauty queens and actresses.
She just joined the league of her other colleagues like Christabel ijeoma,dabota Lawson,Tonto dikeh, toyin lawani, mercy aigbe, toke Mankinwa and the newly recruit cha cha ike. They only get married because of the Marriage tag,after giving birth to kid(s), they go about jumping from dick to dick and kick for divorce or separation, before you know it they start posting videos and posts of false domestic abuse all over Instagram and Twitter making their ex husband seem like the bad person just to draw sympathy to their side.
Few weeks from now she will be celebrating a new house in lekki or banana Island or a range rover ride.
These set of people belongs to the streets. Just login and logout and pass own the liability to the next unlucky guys on the queue
True though
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by od501: 5:31am On Oct 04, 2020
yemi1504:

Good advice bro! Kanye said in his song Gold digger, a man rearing his kids for 18 years until he knows they not his children SMH lol.

Lol
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by emkz: 5:35am On Oct 04, 2020
greggng:
His story didnot add up at all . You caught your wife with another man and u didn't injure the man neither did you raise alarm but you decided to take away the phone with which she is recording you.... a woman that committed such act will not have the confidence to stand let alone trying to blackmail you . In the concluding part you where saying everyone is for peace except her ....This statement alone tells me something is not clear with your stand ..... start by telling us the name of the individual you caught her with ....

Bros, please refrain from generalising. If you have sufficient experience with flashy women, you'd know that they are capable of this and many more. If you have a sensible and mature woman, you won't know what God has done for you.

Many married women cheat worldwide. It dents a man's ego (that he may probably not be man enough, and no insult is worse than that). Every woman knows that the man would be too ashamed to admit that his wife cheated. So many men divorce quietly or accept the infidelity and deal with the pain without coughing.

About injuring the man, did you read it was a naval officer? If it were you, would you confront a naval officer? FFK is an intelligent man (I have criticized him many times on this forum so you know I am not holding brief for him), and I am sure he knows that another divorce would affect his public image and may have wanted to bury the matter quietly. So I suggest we take time out and empathise with him and Snowwhite. Except you are very strong and hold on to God, events like this can ruin any one.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by fof1: 5:36am On Oct 04, 2020
complexBoss12:
Sir, with all due respect...

You are lying!!

THEN,PLS TELL US D TRUTH. AMEBO AND BUSYBODY.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Adeagbojim: 5:37am On Oct 04, 2020
And then
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Pinkybush: 6:02am On Oct 04, 2020
FFK there is a need to take those boys for DNA test to be sure they are yours. This is why I can't marry Igbo lady because their eyes are always on money and cheat at the slightest chance they have. They can never be contented.

This woman has caused a nationl disgrace to FFK.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Jomonix: 6:05am On Oct 04, 2020
I really feel for both of them. This is a traumatic experience for anyone to go through.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Afrotins: 6:08am On Oct 04, 2020
HeWrites:
Former aviation minister Femi Fani-Kayode has claimed he caught his estranged wife Precious Chikwendu in bed with another man, Igbere TV reports.

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) chieftain made the claim in a series of tweets on Saturday in reaction to a video showing him allegedly abusing the woman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU4Mcz7Ku-Y

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1312441822023540736?s=20

Then why can't you guys go your separate ways instead of constituting public nuisance and disturbing our peace? Na by force?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by bluecircle470: 6:10am On Oct 04, 2020
complexBoss12:
Sir, with all due respect...

You are lying!!

With all due respect,

You Mumu
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Afrotins: 6:10am On Oct 04, 2020
Pinkybush:
FFK there is a need to take those boys for DNA test to be sure they are yours. This is why I can't marry Igbo lady because their eyes are always on money and cheat at the slightest chance they have. They can never be contented.

This woman has caused a nationl disgrace to FFK.

1. FFK has always been a disgrace on his own.
2. Generalizing an entire ethnicity of women is dumb. Chimamanda Adichie and Ngozi Okonjo are most likely better than ALL the women in your family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by DelphiOracle(m): 6:15am On Oct 04, 2020
emkz:
Uncle Femi, we don't need this information. It is sweet for gossip but totally irritating.

I wish Femi and Precious can take time off social media to discuss this issue with certified therapists (not pastors please). Not many men can handle cheating women. I did mention that FFK may not necessarily be a bad person but just unlucky with women. I won't judge him. I wish Nairalanders would pray for them than criticize them at this time. The man is broken and so is the woman, but public display is not efficient in the long run.
the only sensible comment I have seen so far
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Flier: 6:29am On Oct 04, 2020
olopaooo:
He is a fucking liar, someone who can abuse a journalist in public, what do you expect from such a fellow in the secret? Thank God for camera. Those that destroy Nigeria will not know peace
Even though I don’t really like fani kayode but if you really watch the video you will realise the lady was the problem not Fani Kayode
He was even telling her to give peace a chance,Only the part where he snatched the phone from her looked like an assault but it wasn’t
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by emeone: 6:29am On Oct 04, 2020
Story..
Him is he a saint, has he not cheated too!

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by PassingShot(m): 6:30am On Oct 04, 2020
Osagyefo98:
FFK you are a bloody liar

Stop trying to frame this girl up.

Just because of the video of you abusing her surfaced online, then suddenly and overnight you remembered you caught her with a man on bed three days ago.

Shameless liar
Did you watch the video?

If you did, you will have heard FFK say the woman brings one scandal after another. FFK is unbelievably right on this one.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Flier: 6:32am On Oct 04, 2020
emeone:
Story..
Him is he a saint, has he not cheated too!
just read what you post,only God can save you
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Arabaincubus: 6:39am On Oct 04, 2020
ERockson:
I knew the video was released for propaganda purpose by the wife, Expect more video from the enstranged wife in no distance time. FFK was trying to be silent on this saga before but I trust FFK, he will enter gutter with her after this video
Enter gutter with his estranged wife you said? Those who cut down their Plantain with their Dane guns are only wasting their treasure.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by ipswitch: 6:42am On Oct 04, 2020
Which kind wahala be dis? "Marriage could be fun, management, marriage is bullshit." ( Area Father)
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by shugabasbn: 6:42am On Oct 04, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Most of these beauty queens are empty headed piece of crap, i pity men who wife beauty queens and actresses.
She just joined the league of her other colleagues like Christabel ijeoma,dabota Lawson,Tonto dikeh, toyin lawani, mercy aigbe, toke Mankinwa and the newly recruit cha cha ike. They only get married because of the Marriage tag,after giving birth to kid(s), they go about jumping from dick to dick and kick for divorce or separation, before you know it they start posting videos and posts of false domestic abuse all over Instagram and Twitter making their ex husband seem like the bad person just to draw sympathy to their side.
Few weeks from now she will be celebrating a new house in lekki or banana Island or a range rover ride.
These set of people belongs to the streets. Just login and logout and pass own the liability to the next unlucky guys on the queue

Bad guy. Na someone pikin Dem dey pass like da ooo. Fear God
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Belial06: 6:46am On Oct 04, 2020
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Eyah... so that's why it pained you so much that your dad wifed the wh0re after millions had deposited. grin

Trying to change the topic just shows you are unable to create your own comeback grin

So pls tell me how was it being raised by a whöre?

How did you feel see abokis slam.your mother daily without condoms for peanuts and garri? grin

It must have traumatized you when you realized your mom was as worthless as dung ?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by DeRay98(m): 6:51am On Oct 04, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

These set of people [b]belongs to the [/b]streets
. Just login and logout and pass own the liability to the next unlucky guys on the queue

You hit the nail on the head...
They want to play the under dog and get social media sympathy from pity parties.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by DerideGull(m): 6:53am On Oct 04, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Blame the bolded on the liberal wings of the society including the lily-livered so-called men who talk about wife abuse.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by crossfire(m): 7:01am On Oct 04, 2020
Indabosky
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by CanineOfJackal: 7:18am On Oct 04, 2020
omenka:
Coming for the same crackhead who bragged about having a SHORT FUSE.

I don't blame you, I blame those retards who support your stupidity all because of politics and your hate for APC.

All because of politics, this one has also called someone who ought to be seen as a sister a PROSTITUTÈ.

What a shame.
Dont you think you are embarrassing yourself here for making it about politics?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by AdolfHitlerxXx: 7:18am On Oct 04, 2020
Belial06:

Belial06 to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:

Trying to change the topic just shows you are unable to create your own comeback grin

So pls tell me how was it being raised by a whöre?

How did you feel see abokis slam.your mother daily without condoms for peanuts and garri? grin

It must have traumatized you when you realized your mom was as worthless as dung ?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Wickedtruths: 7:19am On Oct 04, 2020
andyanders:
Maybe, you no better than FFK.

Maybe you don't know anything at all.

The wife questioned the paternity of those children. Go and check her first allegations. FFK has never had male children in his life. These ones were born by IVF and his wife said the sperm didn't belong to FFK.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Photo : Will Mandela's Statement On Buhari Become Prophetic? / Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter / Abba Kyari: The THISDAY LIVE Headline That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.