Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man (112268 Views)

Femi Fani Kayode: I Will Never Join APC, Till Jesus Comes (Throwback Video) / Fani-Kayode: "I Will Never Leave PDP Till Thy Kingdom Come" - Throwback Video / Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Earnonline9: 12:29am On Oct 04, 2020
Jesus

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by FarahAideed: 12:34am On Oct 04, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Don't you think that's too harsh Buddy for a lady you don't know.

I am just quoting a line from a popular rap song bro .. Nothing to do with her
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by ikorodureporta: 12:39am On Oct 04, 2020
crayse man
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by 4X4: 12:41am On Oct 04, 2020
I DON'T BELIEVE A WORD HE IS SAYING I BELIEVE HE'S LYING

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Beautyaddy: 12:42am On Oct 04, 2020
Ilamina:
Why cheat on a handsome, intelligent posh man like femi

See this Comment coming from very low esteemed brainwashed Nigerian woman as usual. angry
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Tillatalk: 12:43am On Oct 04, 2020
That's price you pay when you marry a hoe
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by pacespot(m): 1:04am On Oct 04, 2020
I'm sure FFK is a cheater too, that's what his wife is reciprocating towards him. I smell tit-for-tat in the whole episode
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by SweetCunt97(f): 1:07am On Oct 04, 2020
hammer3:

SHE ACCUSE HIM OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.

FFKK CLAIM TO HAVE CAUGHT HER COMMITING ADULTERY.

ONE PERSON IS LIEING.
Definitely ffk
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by ussv: 1:37am On Oct 04, 2020
I think that is a lie
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by yemi1504: 1:53am On Oct 04, 2020
EmptyGarden:
Ashawolin temple!
grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Ishilove: 1:55am On Oct 04, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Definitely ffk
Why? FFK may be an asshole but there are three sides of every story. Let us not make conclusions based on just her testimony alone.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by yemi1504: 1:56am On Oct 04, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Most of these beauty queens are empty headed piece of crap, i pity men who wife beauty queens and actresses.
She just joined the league of her other colleagues like Christabel ijeoma,dabota Lawson,Tonto dikeh, toyin lawani, mercy aigbe, toke Mankinwa and the newly recruit cha cha ike. They only get married because of the Marriage tag,after giving birth to kid(s), they go about jumping from dick to dick and kick for divorce or separation, before you know it they start posting videos and posts of false domestic abuse all over Instagram and Twitter making their ex husband seem like the bad person just to draw sympathy to their side.
Few weeks from now she will be celebrating a new house in lekki or banana Island or a range rover ride.
These set of people belongs to the streets. Just login and logout and pass own the liability to the next unlucky guys on the queue

Funny I judged Femi Fani Kayode that he is a wife beater, monster and beast SMH. I guess the saying let us listen to both sides of the story is apt here! We still need the third side of the story though - the truth story to lay this matter to rest. Thank you!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by yemi1504: 1:57am On Oct 04, 2020
tutudesz:
After catching your wife in bed with another man you want peace shocked Oga Nobel Prize for Peace should be given to you immediately grin grin grin

Oh God lol grin.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by meobizy(f): 1:58am On Oct 04, 2020
She cheated, he cheated, everybody cheated. Now they should separate and live life on their terms.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by jspinsight: 1:59am On Oct 04, 2020
& to think some persons truly believe these lies coming from FFK...!Awful
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by yemi1504: 1:59am On Oct 04, 2020
baliyubla:
Mr. White powder we have seen her own propaganda video were u abused her, Oya show us your own video where u caught her in bed with a married man. grin

You guys are horrible lol grin, seems you guys get a schadenfreude for this mess lol grin.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by ysteph: 2:00am On Oct 04, 2020
Ibo girls always shooking head where there is money. Not minding anything else. After enjoying the money she is crying domestic violence. Meanwhile FFK name the man you caught her in bed with and then we will believe your story.

One now wants to die where Davido is all because of money notwithstanding the rough life he is living. I still prefer Chioma and Davido sef. At least they are both young. This small rat Precious chew gum FFK her grandpa all because of money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by yemi1504: 2:02am On Oct 04, 2020
omenka:
Coming for the same crackhead who bragged about having a SHORT FUSE.

I don't blame you, I blame those retards who support your stupidity all because of politics and your hate for APC.

All because of politics, this one has also called someone who ought to be seen as a sister a PROSTITUTÈ.

What a shame.

Ain't she a hoe and a thot bro? She a hoe, Hoeloshow! grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by ysteph: 2:02am On Oct 04, 2020
������

EmptyGarden:
Ashawolin temple!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by yemi1504: 2:05am On Oct 04, 2020
flokii:
Although I have my reservations about FFK, I don't think he needs all these drama.. ko necesstry atal

Abi o bro. They washing their dirty linen in public sugbon ko dun wo, no need to shalaye, ko necesstry!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by yemi1504: 2:07am On Oct 04, 2020
Golan007:

That guy no get sense na.

Ask him about Covid-19 and 5G.

What? Did that just happen lol. That was below the belt bro ROTFLMAO, I can't take this, we won't take this lol grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by yemi1504: 2:11am On Oct 04, 2020
od501:

Oga go and do DNA test on these kids oo...to avoid stories that touch.

Good advice bro! Kanye said in his song Gold digger, a man rearing his kids for 18 years until he knows they not his children SMH lol.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by yemi1504: 2:16am On Oct 04, 2020
episio1:
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/entertainment/naija-fashion/418194-interview-why-i-allowed-fani-kayode-marry-precious-despite-our-union-regina-fani-kayode.html

Courtesy of and sponsored by episio1, we bring you the truth side of the story! Click the website link and read the article, thank you! Case is settled and dismissed! I rise! Court!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Mace0lane: 2:16am On Oct 04, 2020
This same Olosho wey this fool FFK wife. Who no sabi where she de do her olosho work for Tinder. Se wetin this mumu de talk.

Osagyefo98:
FFK you are a bloody liar

Stop trying to frame this girl up.

Just because of the video of you abusing her surfaced online, then suddenly and overnight you remembered you caught her with a man on bed three days ago.

Shameless liar
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by yemi1504: 2:17am On Oct 04, 2020
airsaylongcom:

He failed to listen to the street advice of resisting the urge to shalaye

No need to shalaye abi?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by yemi1504: 2:24am On Oct 04, 2020
0kinographix:
Money can’t buy peace!!!

You’all always talking about hustle hustle hustle, what do you have to say about this.

This life is just a mystery

And e no balance!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Nobody: 2:42am On Oct 04, 2020
Mstick:
Typical Nigerian men cop out. If they don't accuse a woman of infidelity then the divorce drama hasn't started. Waiting for the part where she stole his "billions".
Hahaha, marriage is everything. Enjoy it. Hustle oh. The only woman that has given a tangible reason not to marry is opara Winfrey and she has proven it. As a woman it is good to be rich from the beginning so that no man can do nonsense with you, am not talking about that social media noise, am talking about top notch, where your husband knows your worth not the other way round. No man can abuse or treat a woman that is rich and inspiring.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by nick50(m): 2:44am On Oct 04, 2020
It's only a coward that will come out publicly to rubbish and Tanisha the image of her wife/husband like this, I mean the mother/father of ur children.. All these videos and tweets will hunt the children when they grow up.. Don't know y Yoruba men can't control thier tongue thank God none of my sisters married a Yoruba man
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by AngelicBeing: 2:47am On Oct 04, 2020
Beautyaddy:

See this Comment coming from very low esteemed brainwashed Nigerian woman as usual. angry
Hahaha, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com, Lol at low esteemed brainwashed Nigerian
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by calcal: 3:24am On Oct 04, 2020
having 4 children alone is a big problem!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by tomdon(m): 3:35am On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:
Hmm I still don't believe anything coming from FFk's mouth.He has very bad history with women

Madam historian
Casting unfounded aspersions on another human is a hallmark of fools
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by tit(f): 3:35am On Oct 04, 2020
If na for bed, I no sure say na monkey style them dey do.
That style better for grand.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Photo : Will Mandela's Statement On Buhari Become Prophetic? / Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter / Abba Kyari: The THISDAY LIVE Headline That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.