Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

People Who Took Their Family Photo Recreations To The Next Level. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People Who Took Their Family Photo Recreations To The Next Level. (5018 Views)

African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate / Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This / I'm So Grateful To Nairalanders. I Took Their Advice Now See My Nyash(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Who Took Their Family Photo Recreations To The Next Level. by cassidy1996(m): 12:39pm On Oct 04, 2020
oyinbo
Re: People Who Took Their Family Photo Recreations To The Next Level. by PlsBanMe: 12:39pm On Oct 04, 2020
Most people getting married in Nigeria nowadays won't be able to have such pictures because marriages fail.

Choose your partner wisely. Sex or gifts don't make a perfect partner. There are more to it.
Re: People Who Took Their Family Photo Recreations To The Next Level. by youngking22(m): 1:00pm On Oct 04, 2020
[quote author=CruiseNg post=94594165][/quote] omo this one na me and and my cousin ooooo, small boy now na giant now.
Re: People Who Took Their Family Photo Recreations To The Next Level. by folake4u(f): 1:12pm On Oct 04, 2020
Awww these pictures are heartwarming smiley

1 Like

Re: People Who Took Their Family Photo Recreations To The Next Level. by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 2:02pm On Oct 04, 2020
so cute, thats how me and my husband will grow old together

1 Like

Re: People Who Took Their Family Photo Recreations To The Next Level. by simplepee(f): 2:06pm On Oct 04, 2020
This is just so sweet kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: People Who Took Their Family Photo Recreations To The Next Level. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 04, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
so cute, thats how me and my husband will grow old together

Imaginary husband

[img]https://media./images/509910a5242c6c9a694147830534f15e/tenor.gif[/img]

6 Likes

Re: People Who Took Their Family Photo Recreations To The Next Level. by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 2:35pm On Oct 04, 2020
this man lay off my dick na, oginidi do u know me from anywhere?
0KNM:

Imaginary husband

[img]https://media./images/509910a5242c6c9a694147830534f15e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: People Who Took Their Family Photo Recreations To The Next Level. by Bahamas95(m): 2:40pm On Oct 04, 2020
Lovely! cool
Re: People Who Took Their Family Photo Recreations To The Next Level. by wevy(f): 3:40pm On Oct 04, 2020
[quote author=CruiseNg post=94585920][/quote]
How sweet..sad that marriages don't stand the test of time these days
Re: People Who Took Their Family Photo Recreations To The Next Level. by lagusboyyy(m): 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2020
nuelsam:
wow cool....i noticed when most men get older,they become more handsome....but not in the case of women.
WOMEN age faster than MEN.
Re: People Who Took Their Family Photo Recreations To The Next Level. by Blackbelly(m): 8:33pm On Oct 05, 2020
[quote author=CruiseNg post=94594165][/quote] this has got to be the funniest grin grin grin
Re: People Who Took Their Family Photo Recreations To The Next Level. by Sixfeetbelle: 10:01pm On Oct 05, 2020
nuelsam:
wow cool....i noticed when most men get older,they become more handsome....but not in the case of women.

I believe it's about time you made a visit to your eye doctor.
Re: People Who Took Their Family Photo Recreations To The Next Level. by CruiseNg: 3:07am On Oct 07, 2020
Then and now

1 Like

Re: People Who Took Their Family Photo Recreations To The Next Level. by DonroxyII: 11:31pm On Oct 08, 2020
marveangel:
White people fa? post naija own na
Naija no too get joy like that .... we are too serious about life here grin
Re: People Who Took Their Family Photo Recreations To The Next Level. by DonroxyII: 11:34pm On Oct 08, 2020
[quote author=CruiseNg post=94594165][/quote]and the tallest became the shortest ... grin
Re: People Who Took Their Family Photo Recreations To The Next Level. by DonroxyII: 11:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
PlsBanMe:
Most people getting married in Nigeria nowadays won't be able to have such pictures because marriages fail.

Choose your partner wisely. Sex or gifts don't make a perfect partner. There are more to it.
Marry your friend !

Friend is someone that shares your philosophy, ideal and values .... The brain don't usually get tired of a friend especially when both of your are on same journey with spices !!

Don't marry body or vagina , the day the brain get tired of them , the day your marriage is done.
Re: People Who Took Their Family Photo Recreations To The Next Level. by SavageResponse(m): 3:37pm On Oct 09, 2020
CruiseNg:

The shortest is now the tallest.

This pic is really hilarious cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Guy Was Wooing Me Today And I Replied Him Like This / Girls, What Do You Think About A Virgin Man? / How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.