Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! (6294 Views)

My fiancée is cheating again / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by PhonesGadgets(m): 3:37pm On Oct 05, 2020
I really don't know how to stop her as she no longer hide it away from me . She told me she's in love with someone else (in one of our arguments) after 4 kids...please help me as am no longer buoyant/comfortable as I used to be. She sometimes provide food for the family to eat when am broke and can't afford to.
Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by UDUJ(m): 3:39pm On Oct 05, 2020
PhonesGadgets:
I really don't know how to stop her as she no longer hide it away from me . She told me she's in love with someone else after 4 kids...please help me as am no longer rich as I used to be.

How do you want us to help you?

She has openly admitted she is in love with someone else.

I guess you feel it's because you are no more as financially buoyant as you used to be? That means you are indirectly saying your wealth was what attracted her in the first place to you? You might be wrong you know. Try seating her down and tou guys have a heart to heart serious talk if you still want the marriage to work.

From your post, I see you still want the marriage to work. I strongly suggest you guys see a marriage counselor and also get your parents involved (if they are still alive). I wish you well.

19 Likes

Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by dorin27(f): 3:41pm On Oct 05, 2020
Is this tread created to get attention or you are serious?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by Kpomosauce: 3:42pm On Oct 05, 2020
wahala for who no get money o

5 Likes

Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by MAGG0T(m): 3:46pm On Oct 05, 2020
shocked

Wetin kiddwaya finger no go see for Erica toto

9 Likes

Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 05, 2020
And you are still calling her "my wife" undecided
Better take those kids and go for a paternity test.

MUGU
PhonesGadgets:
I really don't know how to stop her as she no longer hide it away from me . She told me she's in love with someone else after 4 kids...please help me as am no longer rich as I used to be.

14 Likes

Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by annford: 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2020
PhonesGadgets:

I don't know whether or not you're serious. Where I come from, when a man's wife is cheating on him, the man winds up dead. Now, if your wife has confessed to being in love with another and not only that, she cheats on you as well, try your best to save your marriage. If after every effort she still goes to spread legs for other men, then have a meeting with your kids. For you to have four kids, I want to believe that at least two of them must be old enough to comprehend family issues. Gather your kids, speak to them about their mother's behaviour, letting them know what exactly is or has been going on. When you're done speaking to your kids, get your in-laws in the know of how their daughter has been behaving and also get your family involved. Relocate all four of your kids so she doesn't run away with them. When you've relocated your kids, take them to at least 3 different hospitals to conduct a paternity test. I am a married man and to be frank, I can't even imagine my wife being mad at me, let alone, fall out of love with me. May God help you in your decision-making.

18 Likes

Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2020
Telling a man to try and work things out with an hoelosho is one of the dumbest advice.
The man thought he can wife a hoe, this is how it always ends.

UDUJ:

I guess you feel it's because you are no more as financially buoyant as you used to be? That means you are indirectly saying your wealth was what attracted her in the first place to you? [s]You might be wrong you know. Try seating her down and tou guys have a heart to heart serious talk if you still want the marriage to work.[/s]

From your post, I see you still want the marriage to work. [s]I strongly suggest you guys see a marriage counselor and also get your parents involved[/s] (if they are still alive). I wish you well.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2020
PhonesGadgets:
In essence u are telling us she married the money.. If its true just take ur kids and move on. Staying will be futile because she's already involved with another man. After four kids... It wouldn't be easy. I'm not married sha so maybe the married folks here who have been through similar situations can tell u how to stop her. But i believe even if she agrees to stay because of the kids she would still be cheating on u.. If i were u i would go for peace of mind over saving face. My opinion tho

4 Likes

Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by PhonesGadgets(m): 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2020
UDUJ:

I guess you feel it's because you are no more as financially buoyant as you used to be? That means you are indirectly saying your wealth was what attracted her in the first place to you? You might be wrong you know. Try seating her down and tou guys have a heart to heart serious talk if you still want the marriage to work.

From your post, I see you still want the marriage to work. I strongly suggest you guys see a marriage counselor and also get your parents involved (if they are still alive). I wish you well.
thank you very much...God bless you
Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by PhonesGadgets(m): 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2020
annford:

I don't know whether or not you're serious. Where I come from, when a man's wife is cheating on him, the man winds up dead. Now, if your wife has confessed to being in love with another and not only that, she cheats on you as well, try your best to save your marriage. If after every effort she still goes to spread legs for other men, then have a meeting with your kids. For you to have four kids, I want to believe that at least two of them must be old enough to comprehend family issues. Gather your kids, speak to them about their mother's behaviour, letting them know what exactly is or has been going on. When you're done speaking to your kids, get your in-laws in the know of how their daughter has been behaving and also get your family involved. Relocate all four of your kids so she doesn't run away with them. When you've relocated your kids, take them to at least 3 different hospitals to conduct a paternity test. I am a married man and to be frank, I can't even imagine my wife being mad at me, let alone, fall out of love with me. May God help you in your decision-making.
I appreciate your advice. Thank you very much. God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by UDUJ(m): 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2020
PUNAengineOIL:
Telling a man to try and work things out with an hoelosho is one of the dumbest advice.

Bro I believe we can send our messages without insults like adults.

From the guys post you can clearly see he still wants the marriage to work. They probably have kids already. If he wants his marriage to work who are we to recommend divorce?

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by PureGoldh(m): 4:00pm On Oct 05, 2020
@OP if what you said is the truth.......I will advice you to pick up your broken pieces and move on.

Take the kids for DNA test to ascertain if you are their real father......if she files for a divorce...go ahead and sign the papers.

You gat nothing to lose here....just train your children and be the Best dad they can ever have.

Sorry things turned out this way but you see in dx life wey we dey so....don't trust 100% even in marriage.

My one cent thoo

6 Likes

Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by CosmicPhoenix: 4:00pm On Oct 05, 2020
end the marriage

1 Like

Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by Charleys: 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2020
Guys marry virgins so that you won't have all these issues in your marriage

4 Likes

Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by PhonesGadgets(m): 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2020
PUNAengineOIL:

Correct!
You quite understand...
She's from Ondo
They like fun too much
They can't do without a man

1 Like

Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by SpecTTraP: 4:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by Edyice: 4:04pm On Oct 05, 2020
PhonesGadgets:

OGA leave that woman allow..

You should be happy she told you , some won't ..

JUST let her go and enjoy what you have...

JUST enjoy life ...

1 Like

Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by PhonesGadgets(m): 4:04pm On Oct 05, 2020
dairykidd:

In essence u are telling us she married the money.. If its true just take ur kids and move on. Staying will be futile because she's already involved with another man. After four kids... It wouldn't be easy. I'm not married sha so maybe the married folks here who have been through similar situations can tell u how to stop her. But i believe even if she agrees to stay because of the kids she would still be cheating on u.. If i were u i would go for peace of mind over saving face. My opinion tho
Taken...thank you .
Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by aprilwise(m): 4:07pm On Oct 05, 2020
Let her go

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by Uzomacharles: 4:12pm On Oct 05, 2020
SIMPS

Learn From This......
I no fit type much
#Nawa49ja

4 Likes

Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by PhonesGadgets(m): 4:12pm On Oct 05, 2020
PureGoldh:
@OP if what you said is the truth.......I will advice you to pick up your broken pieces and move on.

Take the kids for DNA test to ascertain if you are their real father......if she files for a divorce...go ahead and sign the papers.

You gat nothing to lose here....just train your children and be the Best dad they can ever have.

Sorry things turned out this way but you see in dx life wey we dey so....don't trust 100% even in marriage.

My one cent thoo
Seen....thank you.
Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by PhonesGadgets(m): 4:13pm On Oct 05, 2020
aprilwise:
Let her go
Thank you
Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by PhonesGadgets(m): 4:14pm On Oct 05, 2020
Edyice:

OGA leave that woman allow..
You should be happy she told you , some won't ..
JUST let her go and enjoy what you have...
JUST enjoy life ...
Thank you.
Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by PhonesGadgets(m): 4:16pm On Oct 05, 2020
Charleys:
I can't see any sense in this statement ....

1 Like

Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 05, 2020
[s]
Charleys:
[/s]

1 Like

Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by openbusiness6: 4:31pm On Oct 05, 2020
Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by Dogalmighty17: 4:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
If a woman you call your wife can tell you to your face that she is in love with someone else, then that's a major red flag.
I am married. Though not as long as you have. Here's my view.
Women don't just say words like these lightly. She must have thought about it and weighed the option between being with the man outside or you. She choose him.
She knew she would risk losing her home and family by expressing her love interest to another man to your face. Yet she went ahead and did it.

Now, you never mentioned how you guys met. A little bit of background will help us understand the current situation.
It is your marriage. You wear the shoe. Marriages can only work when both parties are committed to making it work. If she said she's already in love with someone else, there is little you can do.

Notice that I didn't say there's nothing you can do. If you can overlook her emotional and by extension, sexual infidelity(yes, she's bleeped outside), then ask her if there is anything you can do to win her love back. If even not for yourself, for your kids at least.

But I must warn you, few marriages survive infidelity. Particularly more so when it comes from the wife. You guys may end up working things out. But except you adopt the highest level of maturity and understanding, the thought that your wife cheated on you, will always be at the back of your mind. It will never leave. Is this a cross you are willing to continue carrying?

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by UDUJ(m): 4:49pm On Oct 05, 2020
openbusiness6:
Lemme juz sherrup my mouth
[img]https://media1./images/c597efef2c9ec5d42da28aa468a9f758/tenor.gif?itemid=7400775[/img]

How do you place a gif on a post? I tried copying the gif image address and then inserting it in-between two nairaland image files but no luck. Tutorials please smiley
Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by openbusiness6: 4:51pm On Oct 05, 2020
PhonesGadgets:
Correct!
You quite understand...
She's from Ondo
They like fun too much
They can't do without a man
Oga stop saying rubbish and face your life. You're so weak minded to the point your wife was not even scared and she look you eyeball to eyeball and told you she loves another man. Now you're condemning a whole state because of your own personal inadequacies and skirt-wearing mentality. Are you the only man that married an Ondo woman? I live in Lagos and know many people with Ondo wives, that didn't cheat and rub it on their husbands faces. You're a weak man period, and it has nothing to do with money. Better remove the skirt from your mind and start wearing trouser, and wake up your masculinity, so that in case you divorce and marry again, that new wife too won't use you to play pingpong and badminton. And then maybe you will blame Nassarawa state or Enugu or Accra this time around.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by openbusiness6: 4:56pm On Oct 05, 2020
UDUJ:

How do you place a gif on a post? I tried copying the gif image address and then inserting it in-between two nairaland image files but no luck. Tutorials please smiley
This will help you
https://www.nairaland.com/3143077/how-embedd-videos-gif-files

1 Like

Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by sylve11: 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2020
UDUJ:

When things are already going wrong; this doesn't work anymore. Seen it countless times.

@ op, So sorry, but i don't think i can help you because, you are wearing a shoe i ain't and your pain can only be felt by you. I can only wish you the peace you so much desire......... It shall be well. sad cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Strippers Seen Dancing At A Wedding Reception In Nigeria (video) / Ladies, Hw Do U Control Ur Urge? / See What A Man Posted Online That Has Gone Viral(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.