Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! (6327 Views)

My fiancée is cheating again / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by PhonesGadgets(m): 8:55pm On Oct 05, 2020
chinchonglee:
How old is she please
38years of age
Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by Martinez39s(m): 8:56pm On Oct 05, 2020
Ishilove:

Have you asked her why she fell out of love with you?
Don't be silly and disingenuous. undecided You know the answer to your question. He is no longer as rich as he used to be. No money, no honey. grin You are just deliberately playing games here.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by Ishilove: 8:58pm On Oct 05, 2020
Martinez39s:
Don't be silly and disingenuous. undecided You know the answer to your question. He is no longer as rich as he used to be. No money, no honey. grin You are just deliberately playing games here.
Pele o. Internet psychologist, you have already diagnosed the problem from the Op's vague statement.
Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by Martinez39s(m): 8:58pm On Oct 05, 2020
PhonesGadgets:
38years of age
Oga, go and swallow the red pill. Your pot of gold (money) has reduced. By the way, why can't you divorce her?

1 Like

Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by PhonesGadgets(m): 8:58pm On Oct 05, 2020
Ishilove:

Have you asked her why she fell out of love with you?
Yes....she said she has needs I can't meet right now... Am enable to supply the family needs. But I try ...Heaven knows I try to make the family happy
Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by Ishilove: 9:00pm On Oct 05, 2020
PhonesGadgets:
Yes....she said she has needs I can't meet right now... Am enable to supply the family needs. But I try ...Heaven knows I try to make the family happy
What does she do for a living?
Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by Sixfeetbelle: 9:00pm On Oct 05, 2020
Charleys:
Guys marry virgins so that you won't have all these issues in your marriage

As if virgins can't fall in love with someone else or how do you think love happens?
Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by Ishilove: 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2020
Martinez39s:
Oga, go and swallow the red pill. Your pot of gold (money) has reduced. By the way, why can't you divorce her?
PhoneGadgets, ignore 'advice' from this user. He is an unmarried fellow who believes he knows all when he knows nothing.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by Martinez39s(m): 9:04pm On Oct 05, 2020
PhonesGadgets:
End the union. That's all I can say. If you don't want a divorce and you are looking for ways to "settle and talk things out," I am sorry for you and you are beyond help. Activate your brain and do the needful. I rest my case with you.

Ishilove:

Pele o. Internet psychologist, you have already diagnosed the problem from the Op's vague concise and precise statement.
fixed. wink
Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by PhonesGadgets(m): 9:04pm On Oct 05, 2020
Ishilove:
What does she do for a living?
She has a Unisex Saloon
Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by chinchonglee(m): 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
PhonesGadgets:
38years of age
Haa!! Mr Oga pls pls pls and pls leave her!
Hw old re u if i may ask?

U seem to love her too much that u chose to endure her cheating habit.
Abi she is still too sexy for you to let go?
Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by Ishilove: 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
PhonesGadgets:
She has a Unisex Saloon
What are these needs she says you can't meet?

I'm sorry if I am asking too many questions. I'm trying to establish something.
Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by Tunagee(m): 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2020
UDUJ:

How do you want us to help you?

She has openly admitted she is in love with someone else.

I guess you feel it's because you are no more as financially buoyant as you used to be? That means you are indirectly saying your wealth was what attracted her in the first place to you? You might be wrong you know. Try seating her down and tou guys have a heart to heart serious talk if you still want the marriage to work.

From your post, I see you still want the marriage to work. I strongly suggest you guys see a marriage counselor and also get your parents involved (if they are still alive). I wish you well.

Am sorry, I disagree with your advice. She specifically told him she is in love with someone else, so what the Bleep is he discussing with her. The only thing he needs to do is put the conversation in a phone recorder for reference purpose. A woman will always be foolish at one point or the other in her life. Let her go bro! Try take care of your kids. The idiot deceiving her gullible brain will soon be done with her cos no man ever respects any woman who leaves her matrimonial home. She go cry come back to you, but I beg you, NEVER ACCEPT HER BACK!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by UDUJ(m): 9:19pm On Oct 05, 2020
Tunagee:

Am sorry, I disagree with your advice. She specifically told him she is in love with someone else, so what the Bleep is he discussing with her. The only thing he needs to do is put the conversation in a phone recorder for reference purpose. A woman will always be foolish at one point or the other in her life. Let her go bro! Try take care of your kids. The idiot deceiving her gullible brain will soon be done with her cos no man ever respects any woman who leaves her matrimonial home. She go cry come back to you, but I beg you, NEVER ACCEPT HER BACK!!!!!!

You have a valid point there. I am just imagining the emotional pains the op will be going through right now, after 4 kids. Things like this discourages people like us when it comes to getting married.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by drealcivilceno(m): 9:19pm On Oct 05, 2020
Tunagee:

You have said it.... Oya close this thread!

1 Like

Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by Martinez39s(m): 9:28pm On Oct 05, 2020
Tunagee:

I don't know what most modern men have turned into. An overwhelming majority of them lack common sense when it comes to women and family life. How the OP can be confused on what to do baffles me. How can someone say a man should sit down with a bold cheating wife and talk things out? What sort of nonsense and arrant stùpidity is that? How can someone be stupid enough to think he can negotiate genuine desires? Why stoop so low and present yourself like a big fool to your wife? undecided

A woman has no respect for you, she doesn't desire you anymore (that's if she ever desired you), her utter disrespect was manifested in her boldness in cheating, your wealth has declined and OP doesn't know what to do? Gosh! angry What the fùck men! angry angry Did it not occur no the op that a divorce is the appropriate thing here?

I rest my case. This matter weak me gan.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by PhonesGadgets(m): 9:41pm On Oct 05, 2020
Martinez39s:
I don't know what most modern men have turned into. An overwhelming majority of them lack common sense when it comes to women and family life. How the OP can be confused on what to do baffles me. How can someone say a man should sit down with a bold cheating wife and talk things out? What sort of nonsense and arrant stùpidity is that? How can someone be stupid enough to think he can negotiate genuine desires? Why stoop so low and present yourself like a big fool to your wife? undecided

A woman has no respect for you, she doesn't desire you anymore (that's if she ever desired you), her utter disrespect was manifested in her boldness in cheating, your wealth has declined and OP doesn't know what to do? Gosh! angry What the fùck men! angry angry Did it not occur no the op that a divorce is the appropriate thing here?

I rest my case. This matter weak me gan.
You have good point despite the fact that some of your words are so rude. But yeah I need all the scolding I can get to make me take the giant step. Am not a fool.I only have the future and wellbeing of my children at heart. I love my children a whole lot and just don't want to deprive them of motherly love for life because of my selfish interest. I wanted the children to grow a little more older before sending her away. But we stopped sleeping in same room and also stopped relating like husband and wife. She just there in her room and am in seperate home in the same flat and also the children in seperate room.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 05, 2020
PhonesGadgets:
I really don't know how to stop her as she no longer hide it away from me . She told me she's in love with someone else after 4 kids...please help me as am no longer rich as I used to be.

please let her continue abeg, ah ah undecided sad
Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by jimmychang: 9:55pm On Oct 05, 2020
PhonesGadgets:

It is painful,but one thing I vow in my life is that someone can never take my happiness undecided undecided undecided...She married you because of the money God have mercy....
Abi na Olosho you go marry before ...

1 Like

Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by davidhobo: 10:05pm On Oct 05, 2020
Go and do DNA for those kids first. Then come back
Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by Martinez39s(m): 10:09pm On Oct 05, 2020
PhonesGadgets:
You have good point despite the fact that some of your words are so rude. But yeah I need all the scolding I can get to make me take the giant step.
I hope you take the giant step. Marriage is not an excuse to be miserable, you only have one life to live. Don't let an undeserving woman rob you of your peace of mind and happiness.

Am not a fool.I only have the future and wellbeing of my children at heart. I love my children a whole lot and just don't want to deprive them of motherly love for life because of my selfish interest. I wanted the children to grow a little more older before sending her away. But we stopped sleeping in same room and also stopped relating like husband and wife. She just there in her room and am in seperate home in the same flat and also the children in seperate room.
Oga, it is enough that the children already know their mother. If possible, when you divorce her, keep the children and allow her free visitation. Do not be responsible for her needs and wants anymore. Let her fend for herself and handle her issues.

I remember when I visited a neuropsychiatric clinic some years back as a student. During the orientation (which happens before people start their treatment and see the doctor), a staff was giving mental health tips and advice on things to avoid and how ensure a healthy and sound mind and have peace during treatment. As he exhorted people to stay away from hard drugs, alcohol, and other psychoactive addictive substances, he said something that will forever remain in my memory. He said and I quote, "if you are married and your wife is giving you problems and torturing you mentally, dump her. It's better to have your peace of mind and mental health than to endure a toxic woman." He said this firmly and repeated himself over and over even though the women and simps in attendance screamed "AH!" Are you telling me that the expert doesn't know what he is saying and hasn't seen many cases to make this his point? The emotional and mental abuse and heartache that many men are facing from their wives can just be solved by a divorce. Men need to learn how to put themselves first. YOLO. Do fall for the scam that marriage is a point of return or a do-or-die thing. Learn to walk away. Peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by jimmychang: 10:14pm On Oct 05, 2020
PhonesGadgets:
She has a Unisex Saloon

Unisex saloon grin grin grin..is this guy confirming the redpill theories I have read embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by jimmychang: 10:14pm On Oct 05, 2020
davidhobo:

Exactly ooh

1 Like

Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by Jodha(f): 10:22pm On Oct 05, 2020
If she cannot respect yhur marriage...let her go...take care of yhur children and forget her....

1 Like

Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by PolymathDave(m): 10:23pm On Oct 05, 2020
End times signs

2020 years ago, Jesus Christ the son of God died on the cross of Calvary, he gave his life for us. Both of his hands was nailed to each side of the cross and one of his feet placed upon the other was nailed to the the cross, his blood was shed on that cross and he became a living sacrifice for us, he died on the cross and three days later, he rose again.
Mark 15:37- And Jesus cried with a loud voice, and gave up the ghost.
He died for us so that we might be saved, saved from the impending judgement that is to come, me, you and all of us and all of those who lived before us and those to come will all be judged for all our deeds, both good or bad.
Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
By accepting Jesus as our Lord and Personal Saviour, we are then saved from the Lord’s coming judgement upon all of mankind.
Hebrews 8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
Romans 11:27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
Not only are we saved but also we receive His free gift.
Romans 6:23-"For the wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord."
With all that is said and done.
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
He desires for ALL to be saved, believe in Jesus, confess your sins to Him and ask for forgiveness, in the name of Jesus and then you say, AMEN!
Rejoice because by believing in Jesus ALONE will you be made right with God and your name be written in the book of life.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by Martinez39s(m): 10:26pm On Oct 05, 2020
davidhobo:
@PhonesGadgets

1 Like

Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by Dreyton36: 10:37pm On Oct 05, 2020
In this life there are two things involved according to basketmouth

You haven't told us the whole story
There must be something you've always done to her that have her such confidence to tell you she's in love with someone else after 4 kids
Until you narrate both the good and ugly side of the story and how you're also faulty then you can come for a deep advise and also a helping hand
Thank you
May God restore your home Ameen
Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by PhonesGadgets(m): 10:42pm On Oct 05, 2020
Dreyton36:
In this life there are two things involved according to basketmouth

You haven't told us the whole story
There must be something you've always done to her that have her such confidence to tell you she's in love with someone else after 4 kids
Until you narrate both the good and ugly side of the story and how you're also faulty then you can come for a deep advise and also a helping hand
Thank you
May God restore your home Ameen
Who need your helping hand? ....you sound like you can help or you're experienced and have the right advice. Someone like you just want to hear my story and mock me. You really make me laugh

1 Like

Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by PhonesGadgets(m): 10:51pm On Oct 05, 2020
Martinez39s:
I hope you take the giant step. Marriage is not an excuse to be miserable, you only have one life to live. Don't let an undeserving woman rob you of your peace of mind and happiness.

Oga, it is enough that the children already know their mother. If possible, when you divorce her, keep the children and allow her free visitation. Do not be responsible for her needs and wants anymore. Let her fend for herself and handle her issues.

I remember when I visited a neuropsychiatric clinic some years back as a student. During the orientation (which happens before people start their treatment and see the doctor), a staff was giving mental health tips and advice on things to avoid and how ensure a healthy and sound mind and have peace during treatment. As he exhorted people to stay away from hard drugs, alcohol, and other psychoactive addictive substances, he said something that will forever remain in my memory. He said and I quote, "if you are married and your wife is giving you problems and torturing you mentally, dump her. It's better to have your peace of mind and mental health than to endure a toxic woman." He said this firmly and repeated himself over and over even though the women and simps in attendance screamed "AH!" Are you telling me that the expert doesn't know what he is saying and hasn't seen many cases to make this his point? The emotional and mental abuse and heartache that many men are facing from their wives can just be solved by a divorce. Men need to learn how to put themselves first. YOLO. Do fall for the scam that marriage is a point of return or a do-or-die thing. Learn to walk away. Peace.
God bless you real good..i really appreciate your advice. Am glad I shared with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by PhonesGadgets(m): 10:54pm On Oct 05, 2020
jimmychang:

Unisex saloon grin grin grin..is this guy confirming the redpill theories I have read embarassed embarassed embarassed
Please I don't need underage advice here...does this look like a joke to you? do you have an idea of what am going through emotionally and psychological?
Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by Martinez39s(m): 10:54pm On Oct 05, 2020
PhonesGadgets:
Who need your helping hand? ....you sound like you can help or you're experienced and have the right advice. Someone like you just want to hear my story and mock me. You really make me laugh
You are starting to sound like a man. You don't owe anyone an explanation. Simpletoñs who would try to somehow attribute blame to you for your wife's behaviour should be ignored. Simpletòns who would insinuate that you must have done something to your wife or your story is false until we hear your wife's side of the story should be ignored.

I hope you have a great night and you do the needful. I wish you utmost peace.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by angelfallz(m): 10:57pm On Oct 05, 2020
UDUJ:

How do you want us to help you?

She has openly admitted she is in love with someone else.

I guess you feel it's because you are no more as financially buoyant as you used to be? That means you are indirectly saying your wealth was what attracted her in the first place to you? You might be wrong you know. Try seating her down and tou guys have a heart to heart serious talk if you still want the marriage to work.

From your post, I see you still want the marriage to work. I strongly suggest you guys see a marriage counselor and also get your parents involved (if they are still alive). I wish you well.

Heart to Heart conversation after she has cheated? Wow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

E-money House Is Learning Work See My Fine House - PHOTOS / LET’S TALK!! Does Female Soldiers Moan During S*x? (have You Knack One Before?) / How Do I Make Her Wish She Never Left

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.