Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! (6338 Views)

My fiancée is cheating again / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by UDUJ(m): 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2020

1 Like

Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by PhonesGadgets(m): 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2020
openbusiness6:
Oga stop saying rubbish and face your life. You're so weak minded to the point your wife was not even scared and she look you eyeball to eyeball and told you she loves another man. Now you're condemning a whole state because of your own personal inadequacies and skirt-wearing mentality. Are you the only man that married an Ondo woman? I live in Lagos and know many people with Ondo wives, that didn't cheat and rub it on their husbands faces. You're a weak man period, and it has nothing to do with money. Better remove the skirt from your mind and start wearing trouser, and wake up your masculinity, so that in case you divorce and marry again, that new wife too won't use you to play pingpong and badminton. And then maybe you will blame Nassarawa state or Enugu or Accra this time around.
I quite agree with you to an extent just because I want peace to reign in my home and life. She's the very stubborn type and the only language she understand is violence/beating. Am not the type that's trained to beat up a lady. I have never slapped her before not to talk of beating her. I tried very hard to speak/talk to her on several occasions but won't just change like she's possessed. Had to get my pastor to counsel both of us for weeks at a point,but only changed for few months before going back to cheating. She's good in every other area but just the cheating aspect of her life
Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by Kccheechy(m): 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
This is what you get when you lure her to marriage with your money...imagine!! She wants to leave you after four children because she is in love with someone else!!!
Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by grandpoh(m): 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
Won ti do iyawo elegbon agba
Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by PhonesGadgets(m): 5:07pm On Oct 05, 2020
UDUJ:

Gracias cool
GRACIAS !
Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 05, 2020
another fake story to insult women,i wish you what you wish for yourself
Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by sylve11: 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2020
openbusiness6:
Oga stop saying rubbish and face your life. You're so weak minded to the point your wife was not even scared and she look you eyeball to eyeball and told you she loves another man. Now you're condemning a whole state because of your own personal inadequacies and skirt-wearing mentality. Are you the only man that married an Ondo woman? I live in Lagos and know many people with Ondo wives, that didn't cheat and rub it on their husbands faces. You're a weak man period, and it has nothing to do with money. Better remove the skirt from your mind and start wearing trouser, and wake up your masculinity, so that in case you divorce and marry again, that new wife too won't use you to play pingpong and badminton. And then maybe you will blame Nassarawa state or Enugu or Accra this time around.

that state matter touch you one kind. be like you na from Ondo state. grin grin cool

Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by openbusiness6: 5:29pm On Oct 05, 2020
PhonesGadgets:
I quite agree with you to an extent just because I want peace to reign in my home and life. She's the very stubborn type and the only language she understand is violence/beating. Am not the type that's trained to beat up a lady. I have never slapped her before not to talk of beating her. I tried very hard to speak/talk to her on several occasions but won't just change like she's possessed. Had to get my pastor to counsel both of us for weeks at a point,but only changed for few months before going back to cheating. She's good in every other area but just the cheating aspect of her life
How you relate with a woman from friendship to dating to courtship etc is the programming information you're loading into her memory that she will operate with you during marriage. And just like a normal 0/1 computer, it will be garbage in, garbage out. A woman's system is like what programmers call an IDE. Whatever code you write in there, will determine how she will run your programme, whether it will run correctly, or you will have syntax error or bugs. Masculinity is not just a thing of gender or a thing of having a stick in between one's leg. It is your in communication, it is in your actions and reactions that a woman will know whether she will submit to you or not. Every woman is like a wild horse that you got from the forest, never ridden before. It is not just about being able to climb on top that makes you the master. It is about taming it that makes you the master. When a wild horse is tamed, you won't need a leash to tie it to keep it from running away. When you tame it, wherever you leave the horse, is where you will find it. It will wait there for you, you don't need rope again. A woman's mind and emotions, and body is like a wild horse. Masculinity is how you tame that horse, and make her feminine nature to submit to you. But I won't tell what to do or what not do to. It is up to you to decide what you want and do whatever works for you.

5 Likes

Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 05, 2020
PhonesGadgets:
..please help me as am no longer rich as I used to be.
This is the main reason why she's not in love with you again.I pray God bring back all your lost riches & prosperity injn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 05, 2020
Fear women O cause E get why cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by openbusiness6: 5:31pm On Oct 05, 2020
sylve11:

that state matter touch you one kind. be like you na from Ondo state. grin grin cool
No, I'm not from Ondo state. I have no connection with Ondo. But I know and have met people from Ondo male and female.
Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 05, 2020
dorin27:
Is this tread created to get attention or you are serious?
Had it been it was a lady that post this now you won't say this angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2020
PhonesGadgets:
I really don't know how to stop her as she no longer hide it away from me . She told me she's in love with someone else after 4 kids...please help me as am no longer rich as I used to be.
Fake story!
Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by dorin27(f): 5:38pm On Oct 05, 2020
ZIINI:

Had it been it was a lady that post this now you won't say this angry
why? You think I talk in the favour of women only?
Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by dorin27(f): 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2020
Chii59:

Fake story!
I am not the only one who see this story as fake after all
Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by PhonesGadgets(m): 5:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
Dogalmighty17:
If a woman you call your wife can tell you to your face that she is in love with someone else, then that's a major red flag.
I am married. Though not as long as you have. Here's my view.
Women don't just say words like these lightly. She must have thought about it and weighed the option between being with the man outside or you. She choose him.
She knew she would risk losing her home and family by expressing her love interest to another man to your face. Yet she went ahead and did it.

Now, you never mentioned how you guys met. A little bit of background will help us understand the current situation.
It is your marriage. You wear the shoe. Marriages can only work when both parties are committed to making it work. If she said she's already in love with someone else, there is little you can do.

Notice that I didn't say there's nothing you can do. If you can overlook her emotional and by extension, sexual infidelity(yes, she's bleeped outside), then ask her if there is anything you can do to win her love back. If even not for yourself, for your kids at least.

But I must warn you, few marriages survive infidelity. Particularly more so when it comes from the wife. You guys may end up working things out. But except you adopt the highest level of maturity and understanding, the thought that your wife cheated on you, will always be at the back of your mind. It will never leave. Is this a cross you are willing to continue carrying?
Thank you so much for this piece....i really appreciate you.
Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2020
dorin27:
why? You think I talk in the favour of women only?
I think or that is what you do
Have studied most of your comments
Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by PhonesGadgets(m): 5:48pm On Oct 05, 2020
sylve11:

When things are already going wrong; this doesn't work anymore. Seen it countless times.

@ op, So sorry, but i don't think i can help you because, you are wearing a shoe i ain't and your pain can only be felt by you. I can only wish you the peace you so much desire......... It shall be well. sad cool

Thank you.
Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by PhonesGadgets(m): 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2020
ZIINI:

This is the main reason why she's not in love with you again.I pray God bring back all your lost riches & prosperity injn.
AMEN!
Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by dorin27(f): 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2020
ZIINI:

I think or that is what you do
Have studied most of your comments
How far have you gone with it?
Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by PhonesGadgets(m): 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2020
Zzor:
another fake story to insult women,i wish you what you wish for yourself
imagine the level of reasoning of some individuals....
Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by PhonesGadgets(m): 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2020
Please do we have any marriage counsellor in the house ? There are things that can not be said here because of some bad belle people that feels everything is fake
Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by Kobicove(m): 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2020
PhonesGadgets:
Please do we have any marriage counsellor in the house ? There are things that can not be said here because of some bad belle people that feels everything is fake

People fall out of love all the time...I think it's just better you just accept it an move on
Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by Burgerlomo: 6:34pm On Oct 05, 2020
PUNAengineOIL:
Telling a man to try and work things out with an hoelosho is one of the dumbest advice.
The man thought he can wife a hoe, this is how it always ends.

Unrepentant hoelosho

Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by Timson01(m): 7:04pm On Oct 05, 2020
PhonesGadgets:
I really don't know how to stop her as she no longer hide it away from me . She told me she's in love with someone else after 4 kids...please help me as am no longer rich as I used to be.
sir I would say this because ur story is very hurting and very pathetic ,I pray am never in your shoes but sir u are a man and u don't deserve the kind of insult she has insulted u ,I want you to Chase her outta ur house ,this is the highest form of disrespected to the manliness ,and again get a good nanny for ur children or if they are young take them tonur parent

1 Like

Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by SATANNIST: 7:22pm On Oct 05, 2020
PhonesGadgets:
just have an open relationahip and start pimping her. u will make better cash from this trust me
Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by UDUJ(m): 7:37pm On Oct 05, 2020
PhonesGadgets:

Please move this post to the family section. That's where you will see married people, marriage counselors and matured minds to better guide you.

The Romance section is for olosho discussions and childish rants. I wish you well cool

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by jimmychang: 7:37pm On Oct 05, 2020
PhonesGadgets:

She should go na....

1 Like

Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by Ikea81: 8:09pm On Oct 05, 2020
PhonesGadgets:

Nothing can be done at this stage . Take her and walk away a man. She was even bleeped today

1 Like

Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by chinchonglee(m): 8:28pm On Oct 05, 2020
PhonesGadgets:
Correct!
You quite understand...
She's from Ondo
They like fun too much
They can't do without a man
How old is she please
Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by Ishilove: 8:42pm On Oct 05, 2020
PhonesGadgets:
Have you asked her why she fell out of love with you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man's 'Insane Optical Illusion' Tattoo Looks Like Giant Hole In His Head (Photo) / She's Soaked After The Rain And She's Like We Should Do This.. / Who Is Afraid Of Ekaette? *pics*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.