Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! (6331 Views)

My fiancée is cheating again / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by Dreyton36: 10:57pm On Oct 05, 2020
PhonesGadgets:
Who need your helping hand? ....you sound like you can help or you're experienced and have the right advice. Someone like you just want to hear my story and mock me. You really make me laugh

In this life , the way we respond to things say much about us , and my bruv u just proved all I wanted to know

Your story is not comedy to be laughed at
Its not a baldadash to be mocked at

Whether to tell me your story or not , it doesn't stop me from cashing out
It doesn't make me less of a person and it doesn't credit my aza

I said what I said and I mean it all

You're very arrogant , no doubt , you take little things very serious and I'm very sure your wife is fed up with your arrogance that's why you can't tell us the true story behind your upcoming broken home

Like I said in my first comment , I wish you a peaceful home good night
Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by angelfallz(m): 10:58pm On Oct 05, 2020
annford:

I don't know whether or not you're serious. Where I come from, when a man's wife is cheating on him, the man winds up dead. Now, if your wife has confessed to being in love with another and not only that, she cheats on you as well, try your best to save your marriage. If after every effort she still goes to spread legs for other men, then have a meeting with your kids. For you to have four kids, I want to believe that at least two of them must be old enough to comprehend family issues. Gather your kids, speak to them about their mother's behaviour, letting them know what exactly is or has been going on. When you're done speaking to your kids, get your in-laws in the know of how their daughter has been behaving and also get your family involved. Relocate all four of your kids so she doesn't run away with them. When you've relocated your kids, take them to at least 3 different hospitals to conduct a paternity test. I am a married man and to be frank, I can't even imagine my wife being mad at me, let alone, fall out of love with me. May God help you in your decision-making.

If you're a man, and this is your mentality when a wife cheats, I pity you.
Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by angelfallz(m): 10:59pm On Oct 05, 2020
PUNAengineOIL:
Telling a man to try and work things out with an hoelosho is one of the dumbest advice.
The man thought he can wife a hoe, this is how it always ends.

I swear. Some men are beyond redemption.
Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by angelfallz(m): 11:04pm On Oct 05, 2020
Dogalmighty17:
If a woman you call your wife can tell you to your face that she is in love with someone else, then that's a major red flag.
I am married. Though not as long as you have. Here's my view.
Women don't just say words like these lightly. She must have thought about it and weighed the option between being with the man outside or you. She choose him.
She knew she would risk losing her home and family by expressing her love interest to another man to your face. Yet she went ahead and did it.

Now, you never mentioned how you guys met. A little bit of background will help us understand the current situation.
It is your marriage. You wear the shoe. Marriages can only work when both parties are committed to making it work. If she said she's already in love with someone else, there is little you can do.

Notice that I didn't say there's nothing you can do. If you can overlook her emotional and by extension, sexual infidelity(yes, she's bleeped outside), then ask her if there is anything you can do to win her love back. If even not for yourself, for your kids at least.

But I must warn you, few marriages survive infidelity. Particularly more so when it comes from the wife. You guys may end up working things out. But except you adopt the highest level of maturity and understanding, the thought that your wife cheated on you, will always be at the back of your mind. It will never leave. Is this a cross you are willing to continue carrying?

then ask her if there is anything you can do to win her love back. If even not for yourself, for your kids at least.

After cheating the man should now ask her how he can win her back. Wow just wow.
Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by Martinez39s(m): 11:13pm On Oct 05, 2020
angelfallz:
After cheating the man should now ask her how he can win her back. Wow just wow.
Common sense is not common.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by angelfallz(m): 11:13pm On Oct 05, 2020
PhonesGadgets:
I quite agree with you to an extent just because I want peace to reign in my home and life. She's the very stubborn type and the only language she understand is violence/beating. Am not the type that's trained to beat up a lady. I have never slapped her before not to talk of beating her. I tried very hard to speak/talk to her on several occasions but won't just change like she's possessed. Had to get my pastor to counsel both of us for weeks at a point,but only changed for few months before going back to cheating. She's good in every other area but just the cheating aspect of her life

I used to feel sorry for your type of man before. But I don't anymore.
With your eyes wide open you married a stubborn woman, what were you now expecting?
Your wife cheated and you went for counseling. That's laughable. Once a woman cheats she is gone, women put emotions into sex, so for her to cheat and even tell you to your face......
You want peace in your house you went and married a stubborn woman. You better divorce her.
There's no way you can be a good father to your children if you don't have peace of mind.
You can read this book, "The rational male; positive masculinity" by Rollo Tomassi

1 Like

Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by PhonesGadgets(m): 11:25pm On Oct 05, 2020
angelfallz:

I used to feel sorry for your type of man before. But I don't anymore.
With your eyes wide open you married a stubborn woman, what were you now expecting?
Your wife cheated and you went for counseling. That's laughable. Once a woman cheats she is gone, women put emotions into sex, so for her to cheat and even tell you to your face......
You want peace in your house you went and married a stubborn woman. You better divorce her.
There's no way you can be a good father to your children if you don't have peace of mind.
You can read this book, "The rational male; positive masculinity" by Rollo Tomassi

Thank you very much. I need to also mention that she hid a lot of things/attitude/characters away while we were dating...and my plan was not to marry her but just friendship. But unfortunately she got pregnant and had no choice than to take her in. I never expected such attitudes I see today. Obviously she wasn't like this until recent
Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by angelfallz(m): 11:36pm On Oct 05, 2020
PhonesGadgets:
Thank you very much. I need to also mention that she hid a lot of things/attitude/characters away while we were dating...and my plan was not to marry her but just friendship. But unfortunately she got pregnant and had no choice than to take her in. I never expected such attitudes I see today. Obviously she wasn't like this until recent

I had a feeling you were having sex with her which blinded you to her faults. Although you have clarified it was pregnancy.

You had no choice ke? Who held a gun to your head?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by PhonesGadgets(m): 11:39pm On Oct 05, 2020
Martinez39s:
You are starting to sound like a man. You don't owe anyone an explanation. Simpletoñs who would try to somehow attribute blame to you for your wife's behaviour should be ignored. Simpletòns who would insinuate that you must have done something to your wife or your story is false until we hear your wife's side of the story should be ignored.

I hope you have a great night and you do the needful. I wish you utmost peace.
Thanks Bro...YOU'RE APPRECIATED!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by jimmychang: 1:44am On Oct 06, 2020
PhonesGadgets:
Please I don't need underage advice here...does this look like a joke to you? do you have an idea of what am going through emotionally and psychological?

Nor vex ooh ...

1 Like

Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by Nobody: 2:18am On Oct 06, 2020
annford:

I don't know whether or not you're serious. Where I come from, when a man's wife is cheating on him, the man winds up dead. Now, if your wife has confessed to being in love with another and not only that, she cheats on you as well, try your best to save your marriage. If after every effort she still goes to spread legs for other men, then have a meeting with your kids. For you to have four kids, I want to believe that at least two of them must be old enough to comprehend family issues. Gather your kids, speak to them about their mother's behaviour, letting them know what exactly is or has been going on. When you're done speaking to your kids, get your in-laws in the know of how their daughter has been behaving and also get your family involved. Relocate all four of your kids so she doesn't run away with them. When you've relocated your kids, take them to at least 3 different hospitals to conduct a paternity test. I am a married man and to be frank, I can't even imagine my wife being mad at me, let alone, fall out of love with me. May God help you in your decision-making.

And how will somebody that's not with cash take care of 4 kids, abi you missed that part?
Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by b0rn2fuck(m): 2:37am On Oct 06, 2020
PhonesGadgets:
I really don't know how to stop her as she no longer hide it away from me . She told me she's in love with someone else (in one of our arguments) after 4 kids...please help me as am no longer buoyant/comfortable as I used to be. She sometimes provide food for the family to eat when am broke and can't afford to.
you need God intervention and focus on job and bettering your future , once you get money, leave or ignore that woman
Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by Billchille: 2:52am On Oct 06, 2020
How u wan take make progress,when ur wife dey Bleep for outside..... If u force ur self on her, after she don tell u say she is in love with another man,Na ur death u dey take play

1 Like

Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by Burgerlomo: 3:11am On Oct 06, 2020
Ishilove:

What does she do for a living?

RUNS according to OP grin
Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by Regex: 3:47am On Oct 06, 2020
Ishilove:

Have you asked her why she fell out of love with you?

And when she tells him why or what made her fall out of love with him, what next, he starts to do those things to win her back?

It won't be real anymore. Because why did she fall out of love in the first place. It's perfectly normal for couples to fall out love with each other, but it's disrespectful for either to cheat and not disclose to the other partner that the fire isn't burning anymore... And it's insane for the other partner(like the op) to not move on after finding out. It's madness trying to fix what's already broken.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by JordanMichael(m): 4:01am On Oct 06, 2020
Sorry man!! Your wife has gone rogue
Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by Nobody: 4:23am On Oct 06, 2020
enjoy ur marriage biko cheesy
Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by Dwastarz(m): 4:31am On Oct 06, 2020
haha

Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by emkz: 6:00am On Oct 06, 2020
When a wife cheats, that marriage is over:respect for you is gone and trust for her is damaged. Whether you want to restart the marriage or terminate it is up to both of you.

What is sacrosanct is your peace of mind, and so long as you are with that woman, forget it. You may delude yourself into thinking you can patch things up; don't try it, because you'd be postponing doomsday which will inevitably come. You may even lose your life in the process.

Don't put any woman that is not your mum or sister on a pedestal. Let a girlfriend or wife "pedestalize" herself through her character, carriage and charisma, i.e., treat her the way she projects herself. Also, never show anyone that they are not indispensible, be it a boss, a wife or girlfriend or a friend.

Don't BEG anyone to love you. Do a DNA on your children. The best gift you can give to a nymphomaniac wife is to release her from the encumbrances of a marriage.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by annford: 6:13am On Oct 06, 2020
angelfallz:

If you're a man, and this is your mentality when a wife cheats, I pity you.

My dear, you don't need to pity me. I am so much better than you'd ever be. Cheers.
Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by angelfallz(m): 6:22am On Oct 06, 2020
annford:

My dear, you don't need to pity me. I am so much better than you'd ever be. Cheers.

with that mentality? never. grin
Re: I Need Help...my Wife Is Cheating Seriously! by annford: 6:31am On Oct 06, 2020
vikkimimi:

And how will somebody that's not with cash take care of 4 kids, abi you missed that part?

I didn't miss that part because he never wrote he was hungry or homeless or even out of job. He only wrote that he wasn't as rich as he used to be. Because of situations like this ( unforseen circumstances), it is advisable to have the number of children you can take care of if/when the storms of like start raging.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience With A Sex Worker Last Night / My Friend Is Getting Married: But I Love Him / Why Do Guys Hate Being Corrected Or Advised?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.