Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion (39836 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion / Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse / Bishop Oyedepo: 'If You Don't Pay Tithe, You Are Permanently A Beggar' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion by Temitopemo6e6(m): 7:23pm On Oct 05, 2020
Ask yourself, does your current president have his level of intellect, or even Jonathan that we all love (God knows I love GEJ)T? Don't invite his type but keep enjoying the numskulls that are littered over your leadership and political space that have jettisoned the destinies of millions of youths like you on the altar of greed. Like him or hate him, this man (by the Faithfulness and help of God) grew a mushroom to a gigantic tree in this hostile environment, but Naija is what it is, you deride the valiant and celebrate the villains because the societal values have been terribly eroded that this generation have a warped perspective to deep and spiritual things. Una go dey alright las las.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion by Salmoneus(m): 7:24pm On Oct 05, 2020
dinocy:
That is my pastor !!

That is your god!!

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion by Xzellentgraphic: 7:25pm On Oct 05, 2020
That is his believe...
Re: Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion by AreaFada2: 7:26pm On Oct 05, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Who made him a shepherd? undecided

Jesus Christ never made his followers, who were themselves sheep, shepherds over his sheep. Jesus Christ was clear when He said that He alone is the shepherd over His own sheep. He alone is the one to Teach/instruct/Help/Guide/Counsel etc. His shepherd. He made this clear in His commandments, warning His followers never to install themselves over His sheep. undecided undecided
How can a sheep be expected to shepherd another sheep? Don't you all listen to what Jesus Christ said at all? undecided undecided undecided
OK call him Fisherman then. Fisher of men, if you wish.

But a pastor doing pastoral work is basically a herdsman or Shepherd. Simple English I would have thought.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion by Techm0: 7:26pm On Oct 05, 2020
Come to think of it, he makes very good money, has Private jets fleets and flies around same Augusta aw135 as the president
Re: Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion by ednut1(m): 7:26pm On Oct 05, 2020
A boastful arrogant man

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion by oluwasegun007(m): 7:26pm On Oct 05, 2020
Hmmmm....okay
Re: Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion by DSoj(m): 7:26pm On Oct 05, 2020
Proud Parrot..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion by Patrioticman007(m): 7:27pm On Oct 05, 2020
hakeem4:
Oh! I forgot you were the president of the universe lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Satan was envious of prophet Adam (as) hence the beginning of the tribulations.
Envy is the root of all evils, imagine belittling
Vice President Pastor Osinbanjo aspirations.
Re: Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion by Mayng01(m): 7:27pm On Oct 05, 2020
Yimu
Re: Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion by amagugm: 7:27pm On Oct 05, 2020
I agree with you sir
Re: Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion by abiola708(m): 7:27pm On Oct 05, 2020
You can actually get your wears collection at your doorstep with the best online quality boutique
Abiomart Store (FACEBOOK),ABIUNI_WEARS (IG) is your best place to shop.

Re: Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion by Egoveen: 7:27pm On Oct 05, 2020
With Gulder the ultimate,you are sure to ignore this type of news because it can never give me happiness like my ULTIMATE GULDER.
Re: Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion by Iykenuwa(m): 7:27pm On Oct 05, 2020
Modo9:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/10/05/i-will-consider-it-demotion-if-invited-to-become-nigerias-president-oyedepo/amp/

He has been saying this for years, and I agree wwith him.

He controls an intercontinental ministry, why should he reduce himself to just one country?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion by Jeromejnr(m): 7:27pm On Oct 05, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Who made him a shepherd? undecided

Jesus Christ never made his followers, who were themselves sheep, shepherds over his sheep. Jesus Christ was clear when He said that He alone is the shepherd over His own sheep. He alone is the one to Teach/instruct/Help/Guide/Counsel etc. His shepherd. He made this clear in His commandments, warning His followers never to install themselves over His sheep. undecided undecided
How can a sheep be expected to shepherd another sheep? Don't you all listen to what Jesus Christ said at all? undecided undecided undecided

All these ITKs.

When Jesus said to Peter to feed His sheep, What was Peter in that instance?

When the scriptures over and over again admonishes leaders to tend to their flocks, what are they in that instance?

Stop reading upside down.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion by sylve11: 7:27pm On Oct 05, 2020
Okay sir. cool
Re: Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion by NagadawoMustDie: 7:28pm On Oct 05, 2020
grin
Re: Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion by Elvictor: 7:28pm On Oct 05, 2020
this man ehnn.. demolition is the right thing to do to this con3
Re: Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion by Kobojunkie: 7:29pm On Oct 05, 2020
AreaFada2:
OK call him Fisherman then. Fisher of men, if you wish.
But a pastor doing pastoral work is basically a herdsman or Shepherd. Simple English I would have thought.
Again this assumption is against the very commandments of Jesus Christ. So who is your truth? The English dictionary or Jesus Christ?
Re: Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion by ngadaAwo: 7:29pm On Oct 05, 2020
[quote author=NagadawoMustDie post=94641343][/quote]mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j Dominique
rule 2 and 19
solmus techmo new handle
Re: Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion by rajiedreez: 7:29pm On Oct 05, 2020
Hmm

Re: Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion by Benitoh: 7:29pm On Oct 05, 2020
president of the planet
Re: Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion by legacystore: 7:31pm On Oct 05, 2020
Really

U don mean it grin
Re: Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion by AsawanaDgreat: 7:32pm On Oct 05, 2020
He has spoken well
Re: Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion by Kobojunkie: 7:33pm On Oct 05, 2020
Jeromejnr:
All these ITKs. When Jesus said to Peter to feed His sheep, What was Peter in that instance?
When the scriptures over and over again admonishes leaders to tend to their flocks, what are they in that instance? Stop reading upside down.
When Jesus Christ commanded Peter to feed His sheep, and take care of His sheep, He did not make Peter a shepherd by that act. The same Jesus Christ command ALL Of His followers to do as He commanded Peter to do ... in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 40. In fact, no one of us will enter into Heaven without doing exactly what He commanded Peter to do.

Matthew 25 vs 31-40 (ESV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
31. “The Son of Man will come again with divine greatness, and all his angels will come with him. He will sit as king on his great and glorious throne.
32. All the people of the world will be gathered before him. Then he will separate everyone into two groups. It will be like a shepherd separating his sheep from his goats.
33. He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.
34. “Then the king will say to the godly people on his right, ‘Come, my Father has great blessings for you. The kingdom he promised is now yours. It has been prepared for you since the world was made.
35. It is yours because when I was hungry, you gave me food to eat. When I was thirsty, you gave me something to drink. When I had no place to stay, you welcomed me into your home.
36. When I was without clothes, you gave me something to wear. When I was sick, you cared for me. When I was in prison, you came to visit me.’
37. “Then the godly people will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and give you food? When did we see you thirsty and give you something to drink?
38. When did we see you with no place to stay and welcome you into our home? When did we see you without clothes and give you something to wear?
39. When did we see you sick or in prison and care for you?’
40. “Then the king will answer, ‘The truth is, anything you did for any of my people here, you also did for me.’

Did Jesus Christ then mean that since we are called to "Feed His Sheep" and "Take Care of His Sheep" we are now become Shepherds against His own Commandment that we do no such?

I suggest you begin to read the word of God as presented to you by Jesus Christ, and not according to your Pastors. Let God be True and man be the liar! Stop swallowing the lies and vomits from the mouths of your Pastors as truth. Seek out the truth of God as presented by Jesus Christ.

Again, Jesus Christ never made his followers, who were themselves sheep, shepherds over his sheep. Jesus Christ was clear when He said that He alone is the shepherd over His own sheep. He alone is the one to Teach/instruct/Help/Guide/Counsel etc. His shepherd. He made this clear in His commandments, warning His followers never to install themselves over His sheep.

How can a sheep be expected to shepherd another sheep? Don't you all listen to what Jesus Christ said at all?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion by Acidosis(m): 7:34pm On Oct 05, 2020
A man that knows his worth.

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion by VEXT: 7:34pm On Oct 05, 2020
Afamed:
Noise marker and hypocrite. Not when you openly campaigned for one presidential candidate. Not when you have been serially defeated at the polling unit close to your church.

Gullible followers can continue to lick your shoe.
Man of god my ass
Yoruba Muslim.. Slave of Allah, doing Muhammad work

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 05, 2020
Meanwhile Osibandele wan die on top that is why he will happily turn blind eye when Christians are killed by his slave master boys.

Rubbish pastor/prof
Re: Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion by simeoneh: 7:36pm On Oct 05, 2020
Modo9:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/10/05/i-will-consider-it-demotion-if-invited-to-become-nigerias-president-oyedepo/amp/

So he dose not want to make the country a better place for his church members to live in abi. Yet you will be looking for first fruit and tithe.
Re: Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion by yommen: 7:37pm On Oct 05, 2020
Jesus never boasts!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe / Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious / Father Mbaka Denies Bayelsa Governorship Prophecy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.