Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion (39828 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion / Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse / Bishop Oyedepo: 'If You Don't Pay Tithe, You Are Permanently A Beggar' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion by Kobojunkiee: 6:46am On Oct 06, 2020
miketayo:
You are clearly the one that fail to comprehend. You said Jesus said this and that, but where is it in the bible. Jesus commandments is about love not sheep or shepard.
The apostles were sheeps then later became shepards
Jesus Christ, the new Covenant, gave His followers about 46 commandments, and many of them have nothing to do with love as you claim. If you do not know of this at this point in your life, what do you really know of Jesus Christ, the New Covenant? undecided undecided undecided

Anyway, Jesus Christ did warn that there will be many who will refuse to OBEY HIS COMMANDMENTS. Jesus Christ said "You cannot serve two masters.." He said there can only shepherd for His flock and He, Jesus Christ, is the Good Shepherd, meaning no one else is, since there is none good, no, not one.

But since you chose to be a part of the flock that belongs to an ordinary human being (a man) who claims he comes to you in the name of Jesus Christ ,and has by doing so, set this man as master over your soul,in place of the "good" shepherd Himself, what can I say but wish you good luck with that! grin

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion by blasted12: 7:06am On Oct 06, 2020
Nitah1:
And i pity your life cos where you are presently you are been fed with baby milk.
Keep on giving him a tenth of your income as he moves from one private jet to another, all the while promising you that someday you could be like him. Lost sheeple!
Re: Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion by CoolAmbience(m): 7:18am On Oct 06, 2020
Abdullazeez:

Bro why you quote me the talk rubbish?was I referring to you?

So, one has to refer to a person before they could be quoted on social platforms? I didn't know so.

Now, who is talking nonsense? Behave yourself! If you do not want to be quoted, then keep you thoughts out of social platforms, and to yourself. It's that simple. You nor buy data for anybody...
Re: Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion by One4me: 7:28am On Oct 06, 2020
Bishop David Oyedepo: on Sunday said he would consider it a demotion if invited to become Nigeria’s president.

Oyedepo, during his sermon, said God specifically, in 1984 asked him if he was interested in going top and that he answered in the affirmative.

He said God told him, “Then whatever I tell you to do, do it. Don’t run around: whatever I tell you to do, do it. Don’t muse about: whatever I tell you to do. Don’t do what they do: do what I tell you to do.

Pride, Ego, Arrogance and Self Conciet is going to be the Archile's Heel of this man.
Maybe he should be invited to become the President of the Whole World.

Muumu Man, anyway, age and dimentia are catching up with him.

*** I know his Zombie worshipers will be quick to satrt saying yadda-Yadda-Yadda at me! grin ***

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion by miketayo(m): 7:42am On Oct 06, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
Jesus Christ, the new Covenant, gave His followers about 46 commandments, and many of them have nothing to do with love as you claim. If you do not know of this at this point in your life, what do you really know of Jesus Christ, the New Covenant? undecided undecided undecided

Anyway, Jesus Christ did warn that there will be many who will refuse to OBEY HIS COMMANDMENTS. Jesus Christ said "You cannot serve two masters.." He said there can only shepherd for His flock and He, Jesus Christ, is the Good Shepherd, meaning no one else is, since there is none good, no, not one.

But since you chose to be a part of the flock that belongs to an ordinary human being (a man) who claims he comes to you in the name of Jesus Christ ,and has by doing so, set this man as master over your soul,in place of the "good" shepherd Himself, what can I say but wish you good luck with that! grin

Are you sure it's the bible you are reading, point me to the verses of about 46 commandments given by Jesus.
Matthew 22:37-40 are the commandments from Jesus.
Jesus gave man power to watch over his sheep as well as to forgive sins, what ever an anointed man of God bound on earth is bound in heaven.
Re: Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion by Kobojunkiee: 7:54am On Oct 06, 2020
miketayo:
Are you sure it's the bible you are reading, point me to the verses of about 46 commandments given by Jesus.
Matthew 22:37-40 are the commandments from Jesus.
Jesus gave man power to watch over his sheep as well as to forgive sins, what ever an anointed man of God bound on earth is bound in heaven.
ROFLMAO!!!
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Point you to verses of the about 46 commandments that make up the New Covenant that is Jesus Christ? Matthew 37 - 40 are the commandments you know of? You haven't even begun to know Jesus Christ, the one you claim to believe in. I suggest you read the entire book of Matthew, as many times as you need to, until you are able to see the many commandments that comprise the New Covenant. While you are at it, note the blessings, curses, parables, eligibility requirements, burdens, promises and punishments, and a seal as part of the New Covenant.

The New Covenant, of which Jesus Christ is the embodiment of, may not have 613 commandments, about 20 blessings, and 30 curses, and a burden as heavy as that of the the Old Covenant, but it is a covenant nonetheless and everyone who claims to be a follower of Jesus Christ is expected to obey all the commandments, without exception.
Re: Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion by NADFOR: 8:01am On Oct 06, 2020
Well Said Sir
Re: Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion by durasome(m): 8:02am On Oct 06, 2020
Modo9:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/10/05/i-will-consider-it-demotion-if-invited-to-become-nigerias-president-oyedepo/amp/
.one million followers struggling with poverty yet you roll with plane and fleets of cars.oga God is watching oo.
Re: Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion by Nitah1: 8:10am On Oct 06, 2020
blasted12:
Keep on giving him a tenth of your income as he moves from one private jet to another, all the while promising you that someday you could be like him. Lost sheeple!
And how does that concern you,do i borrow from you to give him?
Misplaced anger..
Re: Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion by Abdullazeez(m): 8:49am On Oct 06, 2020
CoolAmbience:

So, one has to refer to a person before they could be quoted on social platforms? I didn't know so.

Now, who is talking nonsense? Behave yourself! If you do not want to be quoted, then keep you thoughts out of social platforms, and to yourself. It's that simple. You nor buy data for anybody...

mtcheeeee
Re: Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion by Abdullazeez(m): 8:49am On Oct 06, 2020
CoolAmbience:

mtcheweee
Re: Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion by miketayo(m): 8:58am On Oct 06, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
ROFLMAO!!!
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Point you to verses of the about 46 commandments that make up the New Covenant that is Jesus Christ? Matthew 37 - 40 are the commandments you know of? You haven't even begun to know Jesus Christ, the one you claim to believe in. I suggest you read the entire book of Matthew, as many times as you need to, until you are able to see the many commandments that comprise the New Covenant. While you are at it, note the blessings, curses, parables, eligibility requirements, burdens, promises and punishments, and a seal as part of the New Covenant.

The New Covenant, of which Jesus Christ is the embodiment of, may not have 613 commandments, about 20 blessings, and 30 curses, and a burden as heavy as that of the the Old Covenant, but it is a covenant nonetheless and everyone who claims to be a follower of Jesus Christ is expected to obey all the commandments, without exception.

U say so much without quoting a single verse to back your claim, you are one of the them say them say christians, if you are even a Christian.
Re: Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion by orgylover: 9:02am On Oct 06, 2020
useless scammer. next time record the voice so we can also hear him telling you. bastard
Re: Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion by DonroxyII: 9:20am On Oct 06, 2020
stagger:
Winners Chapel operates in more than 120 countries, has 2 world class universities to its name, a 15MW gas plant that provides 24/7 power to its headquarters, etc.

Between heading the Winners Family as its GO, and being President of a country where nothing works, which is better? Truly being president of present-day Nigeria is a stark demotion!
It is not a Demotion sir , it is a call to Duty to lead the people from darkness into Light ....

Daddy GO will do more better for Christ as Nigerian President than As G.O of Winners Chapel ....

When people like him boycott the political arena, that's why people like Buhari and his likes takes mantle of Leadership..... !!
Re: Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion by Oludara202: 10:00am On Oct 06, 2020
Only Christiana will understand
Re: Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion by tsmat(m): 11:53am On Oct 06, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Who made him a shepherd? undecided

Jesus Christ never made his followers, who were themselves sheep, shepherds over his sheep. Jesus Christ was clear when He said that He alone is the shepherd over His own sheep. He alone is the one to Teach/instruct/Help/Guide/Counsel etc. His shepherd. He made this clear in His commandments, warning His followers never to install themselves over His sheep. undecided undecided
How can a sheep be expected to shepherd another sheep? Don't you all listen to what Jesus Christ said at all? undecided undecided undecided

Jn 21vs 15-17. Jesus chose Peter as a shepherd. so you are very wrong.
bring your proof if you disagree.
funny how some ignorant ones are liking simply because of hate.
Re: Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion by tsmat(m): 11:56am On Oct 06, 2020
Afamed:
Noise marker and hypocrite. Not when you openly campaigned for one presidential candidate. Not when you have been serially defeated at the polling unit close to your church.

Gullible followers can continue to lick your shoe.
Man of god my ass

your poverty stricken ass idi*t.
Re: Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion by dinocy(m): 2:39pm On Oct 06, 2020
Afamed:

The one pressing your mumu button

You don’t know anything, its people like you that end up using human head to serve your ancestors because you think they will give you money. Lost soul
Re: Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion by Afamed: 2:46pm On Oct 06, 2020
dinocy:

You don’t know anything, its people like you that end up using human head to serve your ancestors because you think they will give you money. Lost soul
Free yourself from Yahoo pastors
Re: Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion by Afamed: 2:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
tsmat:

your poverty stricken ass idi*t.
Free yourself from highest bidder pastors
Re: Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion by Kobojunkiee: 4:47pm On Oct 06, 2020
miketayo:
U say so much without quoting a single verse to back your claim, you are one of the them say them say christians, if you are even a Christian.
Did Jesus Christ tell you that He came that you may quote bible verses (particularly the way many of you do it out of context)? NO
He came that you may have life and have it abundantly. If you want to learn of His Truth, you have to be willing to read everything about Him, not pick and choose verses every now and then pretend that by doing so you can be seen to know of Him.

Do as Jesus Christ commanded you! Become like a Child in your thinking, pick up at least one of the gospels (I recommend you start with Matthew) and read it through as many times as possible, so you can better understand the one you pretend is your Master. Even Satan can quote Bible verses and he is a master at quoting it out of context (which is what many of you seem to do too). Read the entire book, so you can understand what is written, as it is written, and you can truly know the Truth that is Jesus Christ, the New Covenant that God presented man with.
Re: Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion by 2x24: 7:08pm On Oct 06, 2020
[s]
Techm0:
Come to think of it, he makes very good money, has Private jets fleets and flies around same Augusta aw135 as the president
[/s]
Re: Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion by TechyMm0: 8:06pm On Oct 06, 2020
2x36:
[s][/s]

Yes please do free your self from yahoo pastors and Asslicking people's comments about

Re: Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion by NwaliE01: 12:19am On Oct 07, 2020
smile11s:

Why would I open a church business and join the list of false prophets in this end time?

It will be wise for you to seek knowledge where gap is identified.
Before one make statement, it's expected that one must have invested lots of resources and with proven facts and figures before arriving at a conclusion.
Is there anything Oyedepo is doing that is not biblical?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe / Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious / Father Mbaka Denies Bayelsa Governorship Prophecy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.