Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion (39825 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion / Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse / Bishop Oyedepo: 'If You Don't Pay Tithe, You Are Permanently A Beggar' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion by smile11s(m): 1:45am On Oct 07, 2020
NwaliE01:

It will be wise for you to seek knowledge where gap is identified.
Before one make statement, it's expected that one must have invested lots of resources and with proven facts and figures before arriving at a conclusion.
Is there anything Oyedepo is doing that is not biblical?

Yes I agree. Bible talked about false prophets in end time.
Re: Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion by Elxandre(m): 6:16pm On Oct 07, 2020
RightToReject:
He's simply communicated a DL theory that says castigate to disentangle yourself from the grip of what you don't cherish or cherish but can't get and automatically curry a false sense of importance. He should stop being disingenuous.
What's dl?
Re: Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion by Kobojunkie: 6:20pm On Oct 07, 2020
NwaliE01:
It will be wise for you to seek knowledge where gap is identified.
Before one make statement, it's expected that one must have invested lots of resources and with proven facts and figures before arriving at a conclusion.
Is there anything Oyedepo is doing that is not biblical?
Yes! grin
Re: Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion by samtol4(m): 2:24pm On Oct 10, 2020
Danniedpastor:

And Jesus asked Peter to feed His sheep.

Don't argue unnecessarily
Ignore him sir ! There are people born with argumentative spirit
Re: Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion by Danniedpastor(m): 4:47pm On Oct 10, 2020
samtol4:
Ignore him sir ! There are people born with argumentative spirit

A very destructive spirit at that

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion by Adrian9(m): 1:02pm On Oct 12, 2020
stevedeey:

Undeshepherd you wanted to say?
Do you have an Etheruem wallet?

If you don't, get it via luno.com

There is currently an Etheruem give away of 1.5 ETH (240,000k)

Copy and Log on to the link at my personal text in my profile ,add your ETH wallet address to claim it .

PAYOUT DATE IS ON THE 15TH OF OCTOBER 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) / Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe / Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.