Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Glycolysiss, Martinez93 And Most Redpillers On Nairaland Just Do Copy And Paste. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Glycolysiss, Martinez93 And Most Redpillers On Nairaland Just Do Copy And Paste. (1401 Views)

Most Redpillers And Simps Are Suffering From This Common Disease / He Is Worth More Than All The Redpillers On This Forum Combined (handsome Photo) / Ilengend Glycolysiss, Pansophist And Other REDPILLERS BLEEPED Me UP!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glycolysiss, Martinez93 And Most Redpillers On Nairaland Just Do Copy And Paste. by geletor: 6:36pm On Oct 06, 2020
For your information, whether copy or paste the message has been passed. Those that Care to grasp the message has already grasped it!...
Re: Glycolysiss, Martinez93 And Most Redpillers On Nairaland Just Do Copy And Paste. by Humble59(m): 7:14pm On Oct 06, 2020
idahme:

Ignore him, he is not a serious chap. I personally went through that thread to confirm his threat to your line of thought in response to his first post for been plagiarized but to no avail.... I detest proud people with little or nothing to offer, no one is an island of knowledge not even authors who are credited for authoring a books........ U responded to his post with about 6sentences he is calling it copy and paste, when he sees a witten work of 500 pages don't know the name he will call it.
Did you just say he? The b1cth behind that monika is a she. It's damn obvious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glycolysiss, Martinez93 And Most Redpillers On Nairaland Just Do Copy And Paste. by Vecto(m): 8:36pm On Oct 06, 2020
Rainbowpill:
Guys like glycolysis, Martinez93 and lots of other Nairaland redpillers are just people that specialize in copying and pasting comments from sites like Reddit and red pill forums and then pasting it here as if it's their own ideas.

These guys are even worse than simps because while simps display inferiority in relation to women, these guys display their inferiority in relationship to the foreigners they plagiarize their work.

These guys don't have any independent opinions. All they do is copy and paste ideas of white people.

I created a thread just hours ago and instead of addressing my argument with his own independent argument, Glycolysiss went ahead to copy a long post from some foreign site and post as a response to my comment.

Martinez93 is another guy who can't think for himself but is quick to join a MGTOW movement that doesn't even apply to his culture and was formed from an American culture with specific Dynamics different from the ones applicable in Nigeria.

These guys are a joke and no one should take them seriously

If you are looking for Narialanders whose posts are valuable and applicable to the African context, then read Ubunja's work or Harddon's dating drills. At least they don't copy and paste comments from Reddit.

Why do I feel this is a female behind this moniker?

Talk is cheap, sir/ma.

Kindly drop links to the sites where you claim he is copying from.

If you can't then you are a shameless hypocrite and you will never be taken seriously again.

3 Likes

Re: Glycolysiss, Martinez93 And Most Redpillers On Nairaland Just Do Copy And Paste. by themaestro08(m): 10:26pm On Oct 06, 2020
A real OG will never disgrace himself on a public forum... So definitely, a pair of boobs is behind this moniker bent on tarnishing and slandering the image of mr glncolysis. If that's the case, then you should really be ashamed of yourself for exemplifying such Shameful behavior

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glycolysiss, Martinez93 And Most Redpillers On Nairaland Just Do Copy And Paste. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 06, 2020
SteelMcqueen:

Glycolysis cleard stated in that thread that most of the quotes are from books he read.......he didn't plagiarize, he referenced those guys.....two, he's an alpha male so don't expect him to go toe to toe with you on this thread....Alphas don't do that.
Easy boss cheesy
I'm no alpha male, please smiley
Just one of the random guys you meet everyday in your neighborhood, but maybe got different perspective about life.
I actually love alpha mindset .

5 Likes

Re: Glycolysiss, Martinez93 And Most Redpillers On Nairaland Just Do Copy And Paste. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 06, 2020
themaestro08:
A real OG will never disgrace himself on a public forum... So definitely, a pair of boobs is behind this moniker bent on tarnishing and slandering the image of mr glncolysis. If that's the case, then you should really be ashamed of yourself for exemplifying such Shameful behavior
I doubt is a guy behind that moniker.
He's too emotionally densed and fragile, truth be told.
An average man is not these emotional,maybe it's actually a guy, but he's histrionic.
Guys that are histrionic have a high tendency to be very dramatic and thrives on lots of emotions like an average woman.
He was actually expecting me to engage in an e-fight with him ? SMH.
I won't stoop that low to engage him in his childish antics, definitely not going down that gutter with him.
He should take the wins, I'm OK with the lose, as long as I don't expend my energy on dragging forth and back with him on inconsequentials.
If he's truly engaged as he claimed, his woman will have lots of babysitting an adult to do, if he doesn't work on his emotions.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Glycolysiss, Martinez93 And Most Redpillers On Nairaland Just Do Copy And Paste. by TheUndercover: 11:09pm On Oct 06, 2020
I can see OP is threatened by TRP threads that's what prompted him/her to create this unnecessary/stupid thread. What are you trying to prove?

Those threads were copied right? Okay! Yes! they're copied. So? What then? Does it change anything? Have they ever claimed they authored all what they post? They even referenced books! So why must you publish your stupidity and insecurity by creating a thread? It shows you just feel threatened

Well, I'm not surprised. You won't be the first person to act this way. There will always be critics but the fact will always remain fact. Right is Right even if no one is doing it and Wrong is Wrong even if everyone is doing it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glycolysiss, Martinez93 And Most Redpillers On Nairaland Just Do Copy And Paste. by Mandela27: 11:12pm On Oct 06, 2020
So far as they are passing good messages,it's cool no matter where they are getting it from.

Dont be a hater man.

2 Likes

Re: Glycolysiss, Martinez93 And Most Redpillers On Nairaland Just Do Copy And Paste. by CaveAdullam: 5:29pm On Oct 07, 2020
Rainbowpill: another set of pill, or better still, a combination of all colours of pills familiar and non familiar to the manosphere ---which you have engrossed yourself, and has led to your bluffing and hysterical display.

Rainbowpill:
Guys like glycolysis, Martinez93 and lots of other Nairaland redpillers are just people that specialize in copying and pasting comments from sites like Reddit and red pill forums and then pasting it here as if it's their own ideas.
No idea or opinion as of present is of itself purely original, but this doesn't signify plagiarism. There's a difference. You simply cannot trace the origin of original ideas, all opinions and ideas are innovations based on forebear principles. Simple as that!

Original ideas are like torchlights which one uses to search for the treasures buried in the tunnel, and in discovery of these treasures; they are used to test and expatiate more on the efficacy of the previous/former/ original knowledge, and also bring forth new paradigm to follow.

The Redpill has verisimilitudes with other subjects like; Mathematics, English Language, Religious studies etc. No one can claim to be an author in any of these subjects, anyone can teach it if he is an adept in it and the learners will never contemned him because the subject originated in Asia or Europe----doing so is stark foolishness especially when such subject resonates with everyone that comes in contact with it----this is how we know what is truth.

Then, back to the Redpill: as far as you belong to the manosphere you can freely gleaned from the words and ideas of others, use their words---laconically,---and in many cases, to direct other people to the alphas, reference their names or make mention of their books, blogs and social media ID. And of which Glycolysiss did, making proper awareness before the commencement of his redpill post and not guilty of what you ostensibly accused him.

Rainbowpill:
These guys are even worse than simps because while simps display inferiority in relation to women, these guys display their inferiority in relationship to the foreigners they plagiarize their work.

These guys don't have any independent opinions. All they do is copy and paste ideas of white people.

I created a thread just hours ago and instead of addressing my argument with his own independent argument, Glycolysiss went ahead to copy a long post from some foreign site and post as a response to my comment.

Martinez93 is another guy who can't think for himself but is quick to join a MGTOW movement that doesn't even apply to his culture and was formed from an American culture with specific Dynamics different from the ones applicable in Nigeria.

These guys are a joke and no one should take them seriously
This can only be true if you can prove it. There's no way one like Glycolysiss and Martinez39s can become enmeshed in the redpill and still remain a simp. No way! No need to even debate it. And mind you, the redpill is a continuous process: it is simply a facsimile to Oxygen.

No plagiarism in the manosphere: what is good for one man is good for all men if it proves to be true and correct after series of tests and scrutinization.

What you see is summary plus innovation. This is how the message spread: as religion does.

Rainbowpill:
If you are looking for Narialanders whose posts are valuable and applicable to the African context, then read Ubunja's work or Harddon's dating drills. At least they don't copy and paste comments from Reddit.
Redpill is Redpill! No African or European Redpill. It is the same everywhere because men and women are the same everywhere. The Redpill is the underlying factor in Ubunja's miseducations and Harddon's dating drills.

By the way, The Redpill is a praxeology and neither a movement nor a religion.

Have a nice day.

Thanks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glycolysiss, Martinez93 And Most Redpillers On Nairaland Just Do Copy And Paste. by Skepticus: 1:40pm On Oct 08, 2020
CaveAdullam:
Rainbowpill: another set of pill, or better still, a combination of all colours of pills familiar and non familiar to the manosphere ---which you have engrossed yourself, and has led to your bluffing and hysterical display.

No idea or opinion as of present is of itself purely original, but this doesn't signify plagiarism. There's a difference. You simply cannot trace the origin of original ideas, all opinions and ideas are innovations based on forebear principles. Simple as that!

Original ideas are like torchlights which one uses to search for the treasures buried in the tunnel, and in discovery of these treasures; they are used to test and expatiate more on the efficacy of the previous/former/ original knowledge, and also bring forth new paradigm to follow.

The Redpill has verisimilitudes with other subjects like; Mathematics, English Language, Religious studies etc. No one can claim to be an author in any of these subjects, anyone can teach it if he is an adept in it and the learners will never contemned him because the subject originated in Asia or Europe----doing so is stark foolishness especially when such subject resonates with everyone that comes in contact with it----this is how we know what is truth.

Then, back to the Redpill: as far as you belong to the manosphere you can freely gleaned from the words and ideas of others, use their words---laconically,---and in many cases, to direct other people to the alphas, reference their names or make mention of their books, blogs and social media ID. And of which Glycolysiss did, making proper awareness before the commencement of his redpill post and not guilty of what you ostensibly accused him.

This can only be true if you can prove it. There's no way one like Glycolysiss and Martinez39s can become enmeshed in the redpill and still remain a simp. No way! No need to even debate it. And mind you, the redpill is a continuous process: it is simply a facsimile to Oxygen.

No plagiarism in the manosphere: what is good for one man is good for all men if it proves to be true and correct after series of tests and scrutinization.

What you see is summary plus innovation. This is how the message spread: as religion does.

Redpill is Redpill! No African or European Redpill. It is the same everywhere because men and women are the same everywhere. The Redpill is the underlying factor in Ubunja's miseducations and Harddon's dating drills.

By the way, The Redpill is a praxeology and neither a movement nor a religion.

Have a nice day.

Thanks.

Way to close the conversation in fine, rational language.

I betcha, that rainbowpill of a bîîtch be wetting her pants in orgasm right now, from your reply.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgent: Where Can I Get This? / My Fiancee' Demands An Iphone For Her Birthday. Can't Afford It Loan Is Option / My Girlfriend Left Me For No Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.