Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,349 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille (56199 Views)

Davido Cancels DMW Live In Concert Over Rise Of COVID-19 / Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria / Davido Cancels Zimbabwe Show Over Tagbo Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by golddare: 5:33pm On Oct 06, 2020
Sheynex:
Davido Music Worldwide, DMW have sacked his recent signed artist, Lil Frosh from DMW record label for beating his girlfriend.

The news of the assault which was broken on Monday and since then, Davido has been trending on twitter together with Lil Frosh and his girlfriend.

According to memo sent online, Davido has sacked him from Davido Music Worldwide and canceled his contract with the Label.

Recall, Lil Frosh just recently got signed into Davido Music Worldwide (DMW), after leaving his former record label, Aloma Music Worldwide (AMW), on the grounds of irreconcilable differences.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGAUNNNBtxQ/?igshid=1k0xytmddutpy

Den no dey beat woman soooooo.
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 06, 2020
SATANNIST:
simp feel free to cry me a lagoon we will keep beating these hoes before we kick them out

Beating is sure.

I support u brooooo

Is like telling sumbori dad not to beat his daughter wen ever she open her leg to everyman that comes close to her

5 Likes

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 06, 2020
Originalsly:
I'm almost sure it's not the first time hitting a woman...... and I'm even more sure he never ever hit a guy who did worse to offend him. Cowards everywhere forming tough guys on women.
if ur gf wey u spend alot of money on her

Go fck another guy wetin u go do??

4 Likes

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Austeeenxx: 5:35pm On Oct 06, 2020
Davido, God bless you for this. Next time when woman provoke the mumu, he go avoid them like plague.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 06, 2020
SATANNIST:
no mind davido, he wan Bleep the girl that is if he never Bleep am sef. its like them terminating cris brown contract because he beat up rihanna then. nigerians are annoying. the news is that this hoe was gang banged by 5 guys while liil frosh was busy recording , dude found out and she still acted like she did nothing, na there the casala start. but no one is checking that
So you go happy when a guy that is not married to your sister or daughter, beat her like that on top of that kin reason? Why can't he just walk away?

3 Likes

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 06, 2020
SATANNIST:
if my sister, mother and all wmen in my family behave like cheap olosho like your mother that fuckks any preek her smelling toto can get, may they get beaten like your mother
LOL look at this son of a cheap N500 LovePeddler. It is obvious you have no home training at all. Cowards like you only have power when it comes to beating women and making noise on internet forums. When you see a man like you all you do is piss in your pants.

It takes a very weak and insecure man to hit a woman, no matter the offence. If she was fucking other guys it's probably because you don't satisfy her one way or another but regardless of the reason a real man will just cut his losses and move on to focus on his career or find a better woman. But fools like you and this lil Frosh of a mo.ron will rather flush their whole career down the toilet and potentially risk jail time just because you can't control your emotions over a woman looool.

You think it makes you look strong but you have no idea how pathetic it makes you look. But i expect no better from the offspring of a low class street hooker and a motor park tout like yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Barristter07: 5:36pm On Oct 06, 2020
peterangelo:
untill wen ur wife go fck another man u go understand

Why not divorce her rather than ruin your reputation ?
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 06, 2020
mariahAngel:

Una two, plus all the people wey like that una mumu comments no get sense!
lolzzxx ����

1 Like

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by OwenJesse27(m): 5:37pm On Oct 06, 2020
SATANNIST:
lil frish was pissed because his girlfriend had 5 guys Bleep her while he was busy recording in the studio. why is no one talking abou that na?
why dont people face the reason behind actions
Even if he have no right to beat her ....highest he should do is to let her go..
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by mofedamijo(m): 5:37pm On Oct 06, 2020
seanwilliam:
The Domestic violence should not have anything to do with his career . Davido is a SIMP . Let the girl prosecute him not his music career.. chai..

So, if you have a company and a worker was said to have raped someone with glaring and true evidence, you will promote the worker When you sign a contract, you are meant to promote good image of the company at all times. If Davidos DMW was on the stockexchange, he would have seen a massive slump by now. Secondly, Lilfrosh is lucky he is not in jail now. If he had tried that nonsense in the U.S, he probably won't be seeing a city in the next 5-15 years of his life.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by benjijosh(m): 5:37pm On Oct 06, 2020
seanwilliam:
The Domestic violence should not have anything to do with his career . Davido is a SIMP . Let the girl prosecute him not his music career.. chai..

A bad child doesn’t bring shame to him/herself alone. The family will share out of it. David did the right thing

2 Likes

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by kiddkash(m): 5:38pm On Oct 06, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
GOOD FOR HIM.

collect diswan

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by SATANNIST: 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2020
OwenJesse27:

Even if he have no right to beat her ....highest he should do is to let her go..
see if na me i will make sure her jaw is shifted before letting her go

3 Likes

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Liposure: 5:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Davido is not any better when it comes to respecting women.

It is not until you beat a woman that you disrespect her. There are many subtle disrespect to women that go unnoticed because they are what they are: SUBTLE.

davido is only playing to the gallery.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by OwenJesse27(m): 5:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
Dalil8:

Simp!!!

Lemme guess you were raised by a single mom.

Shame on you, u wan fight ur fellow man because of woman

Hahaha grin grin two of una funny gon

3 Likes

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by SATANNIST: 5:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
yes my mother is a N500 LovePeddler.
see if your mother does this to me i go still beat am and make sure her jaw is shifter

3 Likes

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by SATANNIST: 5:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
BabaOwen:
So you go happy when a guy that is not married to your sister or daughter, beat her like that on top of that kin reason? Why can't he just walk away?
if my sister messup buy allowing 5 guys Bleep her at once, i will ppay the guy for beating her

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by mariahAngel(f): 5:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
Uzomacharles:

Oya make me happy

We are H A P P Y Happy!
We are H A P P Y Happy!!
We know we are, we are sure we are, we are H A P P Y HAPPY!!!

1 Like

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by stonecoldcafe: 5:45pm On Oct 06, 2020
Sheynex:
Davido Music Worldwide, DMW have sacked his recent signed artist, Lil Frosh from DMW record label for beating his girlfriend.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGAUNNNBtxQ/?igshid=1k0xytmddutpy

What of the other one (his handbag) that has had series of rape allegation levelled against him? The one that had to cancel his historical tweets where he kept threatening rape? That one with locs? grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by SATANNIST: 5:46pm On Oct 06, 2020
peterangelo:

Beating is sure.

I support u brooooo

Is like telling sumbori dad not to beat his daughter wen ever she open her leg to everyman that comes close to her
no mind these guys spewing trash here. this hoe bleeped all the guys around lil frosh and the last one was 5 man gang bangg and them tell how them Bleep am. and these simps for nairaland dey support her

4 Likes

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Uzomacharles: 5:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
mariahAngel:

We are H A P P Y Happy! We are H A P P Y Happy!! We know we are, we are sure we are, we are H A P P Y HAPPY!!!

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by pocohantas(f): 5:49pm On Oct 06, 2020
Sometimes I wonder if redpill stops some NL guys from applying common sense. The real world is different. There are laws and organizations have a reputation to protect!! I wrote about it HERE and you all should do well to educate yourselves.

Chris Brown suffered worse. Basket Mouth got his fair share. Even Babcock, an educational institution, expelled a girl for fuckinn with her God given pussy- outside the school complex. Businesses do not run on emotions/sentiments, they have ethics guiding them and every individual associated with them MUST conform.

I presume lots of you are undergraduates who have never signed any meaningful contract in your lives. So you know nothing about how it works out there- but then, you represent a school and a family. You make a wrong move and no one knows you, all they know is DMW. It took Davido years of hardwork to build that and one juvenile with AJ skills thinks he can ruin it because his gf is allegedly sharing her cuntinent?

Stay on NL and be typing simp upandan. In 5yrs time the competition will be different and you’ll start calling your successful peers, ritualists. Dumbfcks... undecided

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Tremple8v: 5:49pm On Oct 06, 2020
Woman ooooo , you dont hit them but f..k them . No dey hit woman again .

1 Like

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Antoeni(m): 5:49pm On Oct 06, 2020
Scrap goat
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Coldie(m): 5:51pm On Oct 06, 2020
Davido never wanted him on DMW maybe he gave him the contract out of highness, he just used this as an excuse to terminate it

3 Likes

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 06, 2020
SATANNIST:
no mind these guys spewing trash here. this hoe bleeped all the guys around lil frosh and the last one was 5 man gang bangg and them tell how them Bleep am. and these simps for nairaland dey support her
one person even say no matter her offense never hit a woman

That 1 no get sense ni

3 Likes

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by mariahAngel(f): 5:55pm On Oct 06, 2020
[quote author=Uzomacharles post=94673571][/quote]

☺☺☺
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Uzomacharles: 5:56pm On Oct 06, 2020
mariahAngel:

☺☺☺

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by delpee(f): 5:56pm On Oct 06, 2020
SATANNIST:
lil frish was pissed because his girlfriend had 5 guys Bleep her while he was busy recording in the studio. why is no one talking abou that na?
why dont people face the reason behind actions

All he should have done is to take a walk.There are many decent ladies that he can choose from plus he's still young and not married to her. She doesn't deserve him maybe and she's not worth the trouble. Beating a woman doesn't solve any problem. If you're not happy with her, simply move on in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by OwenJesse27(m): 5:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
SATANNIST:

How much lil frosh pay wen u take they support her so how much.... angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife / Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' / Lilian Esoro Shares Vacation Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.