Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Grains Business (personal experienced) - Agriculture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Grains Business (personal experienced) (20525 Views)

Pls Come And Patronize My Grains Business At Cheap Price / Grains Business And Profit Analysis / ‘how To Preserve Beans, Grains Without Poisonous Chemicals’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by fidtopade: 11:56am On Aug 16, 2021
Please do you have idea of any company that make use of these farm produce that one can be supplying.

1 Like

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by rozario: 6:56pm On Aug 16, 2021
Pls which state is maihula?
Teetee777:

Thanks for good observation sir. North East and North Central are the best in terms of agro-products. In fact when I got to maihula market and saw their price of their grains, I asked myself, am I still in Nigeria or where?.
The only problem I have now is that I can't speak or hear Hausa language
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Redman44(m): 9:45pm On Aug 16, 2021
Teetee777:
I started my journey to Zamfara state on July 4, 2021, I boarded a night bus to Abuja from Ibadan.I entered abuja around pass 5am in the morning, from abuja i boarded a car going to Sokoto and i alighted at gusau, i entered cattle market straight because their market day is every Monday and Friday. i have been to different states with different market in northern state but zamfara was the worst state i have ever been to.

i went to zamfara state for sallah rams, reason i choose zamfara state was that it's very close to south west than taraba and Adamawa state because my journey to Adamawa state in last month, i bought some rams from mubi animal market with cheapest price but those animals suffered due to long distance, that's reason i choose zamfara state.

we were three in number, those two brothers were from osun state while i came from ibadan, we worked together as a team.

we used gusau animal market as our based for our animals for feeding and security, on my first day, i bought 12 rams because i intended to buy almost 100 rams. on the second day which was Tuesday, on getting to the market two of my rams was missing, we searched everywhere, i saw one, i didn't see the other one. we left to another market which was very close to Sokoto state, it was 2 hour journey from gusau to the market.

on getting to the market, we paid for transport and one of us lost almost 100k in the car, we searched everywhere but no where to be found, immediately we entered the market, i was terrified about population of fulanis in the market because in southern state we believed that the fulanis are the bandit.i stayed outside the market to monitored the environment because i feared for my life o, also 200k was stolen from the second brother. I spent 6 days in that state and my findings are as follows:

1. There are a lot of thieves in the state, that's reason when you buy cows in that state, you must collect the receipt and the seller must take a picture with cow and attach to the receipt

2. zamfara, kastina and Sokoto are not secured for business, I prefer going to Maiduguri than going to those states

3. on the day we decided to leave the state, after I loaded my rams into the truck, I discovered that 2 of my rams food has missed, I called one of the market management and I explained everything to him that they have stolen my rams food which per a bag was 7k, the guy reported it to seriki of the market, seriki called the police to arrest those boys in the market, fortunately, one of the boys revealed where the food was, to the guy I reported to.
The guy made one statement that I will never forget that, " did you expect these people to come back to zamfara state to buy market with their bad experience" the fact is that I will think twice before I go to zamfara for another business

When I got to Ibadan, I thanked God for saving my life when I heard that some people also travel from Ibadan to northern state (name withheld) after they bought all their rams, they were killed in the market and all their rams were taking away by bandit.

Hmn. Are there no banks and ATM machines in these markets and in the North? Why did the guys who lost their money carry cash with them? Carrying 100k and 200k with you in the Car is not a good idea sad sad sad sad. They should have made use of banks and POS operators in the markets to withdraw money for the purchase of grains etc.

1 Like

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Redman44(m): 9:49pm On Aug 16, 2021
Teetee777:
i want to clarify some issues here for those who are calling or chatting me that they want to follow me whenever i want to travel.

1. you. can't follow me for securities reason

2. if you need any information, please call me i will respond and direct you, some members can testify to this. there are members here that have traveled for grains when they got there, they called me and asked questions and i responded to them.

3. if you are afraid to travel, remember that some people are not traveling to north but they got killed here in south o, some people are not traveling to north o, but they were kidnapped o. my point is that no where is safe in Nigeria.

4. All these information I am/was given out, nobody would reveal it to the people for free but I considered the unemployment in this country that's reason I revealed these information to benefit those who can venture into the business. You don't need to have big money before you start, start from somewhere. Look at those aboki that are pushing wheelbarrow, they are making a profit of atleast 5k on a bag of grains, if atleast they sell 3 bag of grains in a week they would make atleast 15k in a week. My point is that, start from somewhere.

I am ready all of your posts, sir. God bless you. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 10:23pm On Aug 16, 2021
Redman44:

Hmn. Are there no banks and ATM machines in these markets and in the North? Why did the guys who lost their money carry cash with them? Carrying 100k and 200k with you in the Car is not a good idea sad sad sad sad. They should have made use of banks and POS operators in the markets to withdraw money for the purchase of grains etc.
No bank or ATM machine except in capital gusau, you must carry your cash to any market o. I remembered one market when I bought almost 500k rams and I needed just 10k to complete my transaction in the market, the only pos I saw was very far to the Market and i couldn't get the 10k except 5k, he said there was no money.
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 10:24pm On Aug 16, 2021
rozario:
Pls which state is maihula?
Maihula is in taraba state

1 Like

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 10:25pm On Aug 16, 2021
fidtopade:
Please do you have idea of any company that make use of these farm produce that one can be supplying.
Olam company in kaduna

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by johntredon: 6:48am On Aug 17, 2021
Op, you are really a good man, nobody will reveal all these information on social media, I salute your courage

5 Likes

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Redman44(m): 11:59am On Aug 17, 2021
Teetee777:

No bank or ATM machine except in capital gusau, you must carry your cash to any market o. I remembered one market when I bought almost 500k rams and I needed just 10k to complete my transaction in the market, the only pos I saw was very far to the Market and i couldn't get the 10k except 5k, he said there was no money.

Zamfara State is dulling big time. Anyway, na Sharia state sad sad sad. I think I will have to exclude Gusau and Zamfara State from my Northern Nigeria exploration and travel plans. I have not been to Northern Nigeria except Abuja where I lived for 2 months. And I never really moved around Abuja like that. I stayed in NPA Quarters, Kado Estate. Thanks, my Man. You are great.
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 9:19pm On Aug 17, 2021
johntredon:
Op, you are really a good man, nobody will reveal all these information on social media, I salute your courage
Thks
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by sayso: 7:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
Guy any price update on Cows?
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Onlinefarmstore: 9:27pm On Aug 18, 2021
Rbae:

Wow! See our IG celeb Dave. Dave Dave! I don't know you are also a nairalander o. Nice seeing you here bro...minister of travel and farm tinz cheesy.
cool cool cool cool cool
��
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by folak48: 1:09pm On Aug 21, 2021
Well done bro, God will mightily reward you for your openness.

Please what can you say about buying from Niger and Katsina, which one is cheaper.

Can one get an agent to supply to the south from Taraba?
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 1:48pm On Aug 21, 2021
folak48:
Well done bro, God will mightily reward you for your openness.

Please what can you say about buying from Niger and Katsina, which one is cheaper.

Can one get an agent to supply to the south from Taraba?

Northern States generally, except those states in war zone like taraba, adamawa, maiduguri, yobe, have what it called price control. Their price is almost the same thing.

Yes, you can get agent who can supply to south but it will take longer day. If they don't see direct truck to south, they would get to Kano or kaduna before joining truck going to south
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 9:09am On Sep 01, 2021
New maize in adamawa state 15k for 125kg bag

1 Like

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by emmaachile2(m): 11:32am On Sep 01, 2021
Teetee777:
New maize in adamawa state 15k for 125kg bag
How do i get it? any contact?
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 5:36am On Sep 02, 2021
emmaachile2:

How do i get it? any contact?
Location?

1 Like

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by emmaachile2(m): 7:48am On Sep 02, 2021
Teetee777:

Location?
Lokoja/Abuja
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 8:27am On Sep 03, 2021
emmaachile2:

Lokoja/Abuja
Yes direct truck to abuja and lokoja is available in the market but once a while when they have customers from that side. But if you want to buy full truck is very easy
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by fidtopade: 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2021
Please, I am in need of used bags, the big beans bag.
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 7:57am On Sep 07, 2021
fidtopade:
Please, I am in need of used bags, the big beans bag.
new or used bag
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by SanctifiedSista(f): 8:37am On Sep 07, 2021
Are you in need of metric tonnes of the following

White or yellow maize
Dried cassava
Sorghum
Wheat
Soyabean
Millet
Cashews
Palm kernel
Etc

Kindly contact today 08112658211. My phone number is on my signature. We are already supplying Olam,flour mills etc so any other company apart from these two.
Payment on delivery is our payment type
Note: we will do our investigation before agreeing to it..also LPO must be provided with company stamp and seal on it
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by fidtopade: 4:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
Used.
Teetee777:

new or used bag
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by fidtopade: 10:20pm On Sep 07, 2021
Used bag
Teetee777:

new or used bag
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 4:18pm On Sep 09, 2021
fidtopade:
Used bag
go to any grains market you will get it.
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by gifted21(f): 7:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
Teetee777:

Maihula is in taraba state

Pls l can't place where maihula is again , is it after Garba Chede? Or before tella? Thanks
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 11:46pm On Sep 09, 2021
gifted21:

Pls l can't place where maihula is again , is it after Garba Chede? Or before tella? Thanks
maihula is in bali local govt before garba-chede when you are going to jalingo

2 Likes

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 6:22am On Jan 10, 2022
My address in Kano State
No 9 J. Faskar plaza, opposite Shikanfa market, tudun wada, Kano State.

and

Ibadan Address
Store 2c, Oloodo market, oloodo garage,

1 Like

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Tcgfarms: 8:12am On Jan 11, 2022
Do you manufacture poultry feeds or into cereal production.

We have Tons of maize available for disbursement at a lesser wholesale price fresh and direct from our farm.

Call 08030997359 or whatsapp
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 6:25am On Mar 14, 2022
Good day,
I was attacked and kidnapped by bandits on Abuja - Kaduna road on Thursday morning 10th, March 2022.
Fortunately, I escaped from them and my phone was with them. This is my new no 09048506152 to contact me till when I will retrieve my no back.
Thks

1 Like

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 7:35am On Mar 14, 2022
My experience how I almost kidnapped by terrorist along Abuja - Kaduna road on my way to Kano today

1. Being the experienced I have, that whenever I wanted to traveling I used to sit at the front seat, reason is that, I used to prepare my mind ready before I travel that anytime we encountered the bandit on the road, I will use the opportunity of sitting at the front to escape.

2. I woke up early on that day from ibadan to the Kano park, on my way going, one customer sent some money to me for the market, the money delayed my time to the park, on gotten to the park, the first seat has been occupied, I have no option than to seat on third row of the bus.

3. Whenever I want to traveling, I used to send my wife on whatsapp, those who owned me market and those who I owned market, their phone no, quantity of bags etc. because I known that traveling to the north at this time is very risky.

4. we reached Abuja at 3 am on Thursday, today, there was a filling station after dikko junction that those bus used to buy fuel and after the fuel, they used to continue their journey in convoy because of bandit.

5. Our bus was the one that lead the convoy, after about 10km journey, we heard gun shot from the bush that target our driver, the gun shot hit the driver on the right hand, the second gun shot hit the lady beside the driver and her hand condemned, the third gun shot hit the driver at the head but not enter his head.

6. After the third gun shot, the driver couldn't drive the bus again, the driver opened the door and ran away, the passenger beside the door opened our door also, everybody scattered for their safety.

7. Unfortunately for us, we have been sorrounded by bandits, I was followed by one bandit with gun in the left hand and touch light in the right hand.

8. Almost 8 bus was surrounded by bandit at the same time, some people were killed and some people were badly injured by gun shot. The bandit that followed me picked me up when I fell down because the guy "na usain bolt"

9. After he picked me up when I fell down, he shouted on me and speak fulani language, only thing I heard from his language was 'mallam" "mallam'. he was leading me to the bush, I got another opportunity to ran again, he ran after me and picked me up because I can't match his running. I did it for the third time when I got the opportunity to escape.

10. After I attempted for the third time to escape, there was a woman that coming toward us because it was dark and the woman couldn't ran because she was very fat, the bandit left me alone and ran towards that woman and he kidnapped the woman to the bush, I used the opportunity to escape.

11. The Army and police arrived the venue but they couldn't face these bandit, they ran.

12. Our driver and some other passenger was rushed to hospital in Kaduna.

This is my life experience I witnessed today

3 Likes

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by IamAsiri: 10:23am On Mar 14, 2022
Teetee777:
My experience how I almost kidnapped by terrorist along Abuja - Kaduna road on my way to Kano today

1. Being the experienced I have, that whenever I wanted to traveling I used to sit at the front seat, reason is that, I used to prepare my mind ready before I travel that anytime we encountered the bandit on the road, I will use the opportunity of sitting at the front to escape.

2. I woke up early on that day from ibadan to the Kano park, on my way going, one customer sent some money to me for the market, the money delayed my time to the park, on gotten to the park, the first seat has been occupied, I have no option than to seat on third row of the bus.

3. Whenever I want to traveling, I used to send my wife on whatsapp, those who owned me market and those who I owned market, their phone no, quantity of bags etc. because I known that traveling to the north at this time is very risky.

4. we reached Abuja at 3 am on Thursday, today, there was a filling station after dikko junction that those bus used to buy fuel and after the fuel, they used to continue their journey in convoy because of bandit.

5. Our bus was the one that lead the convoy, after about 10km journey, we heard gun shot from the bush that target our driver, the gun shot hit the driver on the right hand, the second gun shot hit the lady beside the driver and her hand condemned, the third gun shot hit the driver at the head but not enter his head.

6. After the third gun shot, the driver couldn't drive the bus again, the driver opened the door and ran away, the passenger beside the door opened our door also, everybody scattered for their safety.

7. Unfortunately for us, we have been sorrounded by bandits, I was followed by one bandit with gun in the left hand and touch light in the right hand.

8. Almost 8 bus was surrounded by bandit at the same time, some people were killed and some people were badly injured by gun shot. The bandit that followed me picked me up when I fell down because the guy "na usain bolt"

9. After he picked me up when I fell down, he shouted on me and speak fulani language, only thing I heard from his language was 'mallam" "mallam'. he was leading me to the bush, I got another opportunity to ran again, he ran after me and picked me up because I can't match his running. I did it for the third time when I got the opportunity to escape.

10. After I attempted for the third time to escape, there was a woman that coming toward us because it was dark and the woman couldn't ran because she was very fat, the bandit left me alone and ran towards that woman and he kidnapped the woman to the bush, I used the opportunity to escape.

11. The Army and police arrived the venue but they couldn't face these bandit, they ran.

12. Our driver and some other passenger was rushed to hospital in Kaduna.

This is my life experience I witnessed today

God will continue to protect you from evil.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Plantain Sucker For Sell @ N40 Per Sucker / Fish Farming Mustn't Be Catfish Alone, Explore Tilapia Farming In Fullest(video) / Nigeria Generates $35 Million From Hibiscus (zobo) Export In 9 Months- NAQS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.