Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Grains Business (personal experienced) - Agriculture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Grains Business (personal experienced) (20464 Views)

Pls Come And Patronize My Grains Business At Cheap Price / Grains Business And Profit Analysis / ‘how To Preserve Beans, Grains Without Poisonous Chemicals’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 6:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
I started my journey to Zamfara state on July 4, 2021, I boarded a night bus to Abuja from Ibadan.I entered abuja around pass 5am in the morning, from abuja i boarded a car going to Sokoto and i alighted at gusau, i entered cattle market straight because their market day is every Monday and Friday. i have been to different states with different market in northern state but zamfara was the worst state i have ever been to.

i went to zamfara state for sallah rams, reason i choose zamfara state was that it's very close to south west than taraba and Adamawa state because my journey to Adamawa state in last month, i bought some rams from mubi animal market with cheapest price but those animals suffered due to long distance, that's reason i choose zamfara state.

we were three in number, those two brothers were from osun state while i came from ibadan, we worked together as a team.

we used gusau animal market as our based for our animals for feeding and security, on my first day, i bought 12 rams because i intended to buy almost 100 rams. on the second day which was Tuesday, on getting to the market two of my rams was missing, we searched everywhere, i saw one, i didn't see the other one. we left to another market which was very close to Sokoto state, it was 2 hour journey from gusau to the market.

on getting to the market, we paid for transport and one of us lost almost 100k in the car, we searched everywhere but no where to be found, immediately we entered the market, i was terrified about population of fulanis in the market because in southern state we believed that the fulanis are the bandit.i stayed outside the market to monitored the environment because i feared for my life o, also 200k was stolen from the second brother. I spent 6 days in that state and my findings are as follows:

1. There are a lot of thieves in the state, that's reason when you buy cows in that state, you must collect the receipt and the seller must take a picture with cow and attach to the receipt

2. zamfara, kastina and Sokoto are not secured for business, I prefer going to Maiduguri than going to those states

3. on the day we decided to leave the state, after I loaded my rams into the truck, I discovered that 2 of my rams food has missed, I called one of the market management and I explained everything to him that they have stolen my rams food which per a bag was 7k, the guy reported it to seriki of the market, seriki called the police to arrest those boys in the market, fortunately, one of the boys revealed where the food was, to the guy I reported to.
The guy made one statement that I will never forget that, " did you expect these people to come back to zamfara state to buy market with their bad experience" the fact is that I will think twice before I go to zamfara for another business

When I got to Ibadan, I thanked God for saving my life when I heard that some people also travel from Ibadan to northern state (name withheld) after they bought all their rams, they were killed in the market and all their rams were taking away by bandit.

1 Like

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by shariff84: 6:57pm On Jul 18, 2021
Teetee777:
I started my journey to Zamfara state on July 4, 2021, I boarded a night bus to Abuja from Ibadan.I entered abuja around pass 5am in the morning, from abuja i boarded a car going to Sokoto and i alighted at gusau, i entered cattle market straight because their market day is every Monday and Friday. i have been to different states with different market in northern state but zamfara was the worst state i have ever been to.

i went to zamfara state for sallah rams, reason i choose zamfara state was that it's very close to south west than taraba and Adamawa state because my journey to Adamawa state in last month, i bought some rams from mubi animal market with cheapest price but those animals suffered due to long distance, that's reason i choose zamfara state.

we were three in number, those two brothers were from osun state while i came from ibadan, we worked together as a team.

we used gusau animal market as our based for our animals for feeding and security, on my first day, i bought 12 rams because i intended to buy almost 100 rams. on the second day which was Tuesday, on getting to the market two of my rams was missing, we searched everywhere, i saw one, i didn't see the other one. we left to another market which was very close to Sokoto state, it was 2 hour journey from gusau to the market.

on getting to the market, we paid for transport and one of us lost almost 100k in the car, we searched everywhere but no where to be found, immediately we entered the market, i was terrified about population of fulanis in the market because in southern state we believed that the fulanis are the bandit.i stayed outside the market to monitored the environment because i feared for my life o, also 200k was stolen from the second brother. I spent 6 days in that state and my findings are as follows:

1. There are a lot of thieves in the state, that's reason when you buy cows in that state, you must collect the receipt and the seller must take a picture with cow and attach to the receipt

kai kai kai!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Fk2021(m): 11:34am On Jul 19, 2021
shariff84:
I have been really busy this days,always in the market and I don't know about ur coming.No any prior notice but thank God the journey was successful.

No wahala my brother, I'm staying in Minna now, I only go to Delta state to carry palm oil come niger and buy Grains to. Delta.

I'll invite you to Minna and have a good time together soon. Happy Sallah Mr Shariff. �
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Fk2021(m): 11:54am On Jul 19, 2021
Teetee777:

2. zamfara, kastina and Sokoto are not secured for business, I prefer going to Maiduguri than going to those states

3. on the day we decided to leave the state, after I loaded my rams into the truck, I discovered that 2 of my rams food has missed, I called one of the market management and I explained everything to him that they have stolen my rams food which per a bag was 7k, the guy reported it to seriki of the market, seriki called the police to arrest those boys in the market, fortunately, one of the boys revealed where the food was, to the guy I reported to.
The guy made one statement that I will never forget that, " did you expect these people to come back to zamfara state to buy market with their bad experience" the fact is that I will think twice before I go to zamfara for another business

When I got to Ibadan, I thanked God for saving my life when I heard that some people also travel from Ibadan to northern state (name withheld) after they bought all their rams, they were killed in the market and all their rams were taking away by bandit.

My brother, buying market from North is not easy oo.

Most times you wonder if they want to scare business people away.

Last Egusi trip, before my eyes the merchant Counting my money hand was branching his pocket twice � I halla collect my money back and discovered 1k note was already missing LOL. Just imagine that.

@TeeTee_Boss, Any idea on Kebbi state, as am planning a livestock and rice trip there.
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2021
Fk2021:

Last Egusi trip, before my eyes the merchant Counting my money hand was branching his pocket twice � I halla collect my money back and discovered 1k note was already missing LOL. Just imagine that.

@TeeTee_Boss. Any idea on Kebbi state, as am planning a livestock and rice trip there.
Hunger is now everywhere, northern are now more suffered in this government, forget about the politics, every body wants to survive by all means and if care is not taking by now, bandit, kidnapping, bokoharam in this year will be a child play against next year or more years to come.

Last year, December, I told my people in Ibadan that this year 2021, people will buy Congo beans for 1000 naira, they said lailai, it will not happen, now we are buying kongo beans 1200 naira and has not stopped.

Kebbi state is very good for buying rice but livestock you can go to maigatari in jigawa state. Reason is that because of insecurity,

6 Likes

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Fk2021(m): 10:49pm On Jul 19, 2021
Teetee777:

Hunger is now everywhere, northern are now more suffered in this government, forget about the politics, every body wants to survive by all means and if care is not taking by now, bandit, kidnapping, bokoharam in this year will be a child play against next year or more years to come.

Last year, December, I told my people in Ibadan that this year 2021, people will buy Congo beans for 1000 naira, they said lailai, it will not happen, now we are buying kongo beans 1200 naira and has not stopped.

Kebbi state is very good for buying rice but livestock you can go to maigatari in jigawa state. Reason is that because of insecurity,

Noted... Thank you.
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Hadsty23(m): 11:19pm On Jul 19, 2021
Teetee777:
I started my journey to Zamfara state on July 4, 2021

Prayer is very essential not just your own personal but from your good deeds. Be good to people with whatever you can.

It's not easy. I thank Almighty for your journey mercy
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 10:42am On Jul 27, 2021
Update price from mubi market, Adamawa

1. Oloyin beans:
30 tiers
48 mudu
19 to 20 painter rubber
#55,000

2. White beans smallest seed (kaora)
50 tiers
80 mudu
32 painter rubber
#66,000

3. White bean smaller seed (Sokoto)
50 tiers
80 mudu
32 painter rubber
#64,000

4. White beans big seed
50 tiers
80 mudu
32 painter rubber
#65,000

5. White maize
50 tiers
80 mudu
32 painter rubber
#26,000

6. Yellow maize
50 tiers
80 mudu
32 painter rubber
#27,000

7. White sorghurm
50 tiers
80 mudu
32 painter rubber
#28,000

Transportation to Ibadan is 2k per bag and loading is #100 per bag

2 Likes

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Onlinefarmstore: 2:31pm On Jul 30, 2021
Teetee777:

You made a mistake by going to the market under pressure, simple wrk out a relationship formula with them, watch how your business trip goes well. You need to also note that maybe una leg they clap for market . Bro if you see Maiduguri you go fear.

1 Like

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Onlinefarmstore: 2:32pm On Jul 30, 2021
Fk2021:

@TeeTee_Boss. Any idea on Kebbi state, as am planning a livestock and rice trip there.
come my farm for KEBBI I have rice, or go to Arugungu or Yauri

1 Like

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Fk2021(m): 7:33am On Jul 31, 2021
Onlinefarmstore:
come my farm for KEBBI I have rice, or go to Arugungu or Yauri

OK thank you
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by IARASORGANIC: 4:25pm On Jul 31, 2021
Teetee777:
I thanked God for today transaction and I appreciate the security of the market today.

#nigerian police patrolling inside and outside the market

# Vigilantes also patrolling the market

# No way for kidnapping

# The price of grains is not friendly at all compare to the price of grains in northeast market especially beans, maize and soya bean

Please Boss, which state is the best to get maize and soybean at a very cheap rate?
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 4:58pm On Jul 31, 2021
IARASORGANIC:

Please Boss, which state is the best to get maize and soybean at a very cheap rate?
Taraba state for soyabean
Adamawa state for maize

2 Likes

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by jades5050(m): 7:43pm On Jul 31, 2021
Teetee777:

1. Oloyin beans:
30 tiers
48 mudu
19 to 20 painter rubber
#55,000

50 tiers
80 mudu
32 painter rubber
#66,000

50 tiers
80 mudu
32 painter rubber
#64,000

4. White beans big seed
50 tiers
80 mudu
32 painter rubber
#65,000

5. White maize
50 tiers
80 mudu
32 painter rubber
#26,000

6. Yellow maize
50 tiers
80 mudu
32 painter rubber
#27,000

7. White sorghurm
50 tiers
80 mudu
32 painter rubber
#28,000

. Can you give me your number so that we can talk
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 5:28am On Aug 01, 2021
jades5050:
. Can you give me your number so that we can talk
0 8 0 3 6 1 6 2 8 8 7

1 Like

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Nobody: 4:23am On Aug 02, 2021
Teetee777:

1. Oloyin beans:
30 tiers
48 mudu
19 to 20 painter rubber
#55,000

50 tiers
80 mudu
32 painter rubber
#66,000

50 tiers
80 mudu
32 painter rubber
#64,000

4. White beans big seed
50 tiers
80 mudu
32 painter rubber
#65,000

5. White maize
50 tiers
80 mudu
32 painter rubber
#26,000

6. Yellow maize
50 tiers
80 mudu
32 painter rubber
#27,000

7. White sorghurm
50 tiers
80 mudu
32 painter rubber
#28,000

This price is more expensive Dan ours here in onitsha
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by AquadaDirect: 4:15am On Aug 03, 2021
Evelyncharles1:

This price is more expensive Dan ours here in onitsha

Please post your Onitsha price. I am interested
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by AquadaDirect: 4:24am On Aug 03, 2021
Teetee777:

1. Oloyin beans:
30 tiers
48 mudu
19 to 20 painter rubber
#55,000

50 tiers
80 mudu
32 painter rubber
#66,000

50 tiers
80 mudu
32 painter rubber
#64,000

4. White beans big seed
50 tiers
80 mudu
32 painter rubber
#65,000

5. White maize
50 tiers
80 mudu
32 painter rubber
#26,000

6. Yellow maize
50 tiers
80 mudu
32 painter rubber
#27,000

7. White sorghurm
50 tiers
80 mudu
32 painter rubber
#28,000

Do you also know these in KG?
I am interested in the beans but I am more conversant with weights
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 6:59am On Aug 03, 2021
AquadaDirect:

Do you also know these in KG?
I am interested in the beans but I am more conversant with weights
All is 123kg to 125kg except oloyin beans which is 73kg to 75kg
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by DPathfinder(m): 12:22am On Aug 04, 2021
Teetee777:
Good day my fellow country people, due to my research on grains business on nairaland, i decided to venture into the business, and I need adviser and mentor to guide me on the prices of grains from the northern state.

Today, I have decided to travel down from ibadan to north (kano precisely) to buy grains and I need guidance from experience nairaland to guide me on how to negotiate the price, how to communicate with the sellers because I can't speak or hear hausa language.

Thanks, I will be updating this post of the price of the grains when I get to kano market (dawanau)

New update; 5 June, 2021

I want to continue my thread I opened last year,
1. my experience in grains business,

2..advantages and disadvantages of the business

3. How to compare the measurement of the southern and northern states

4. How to make profit in the business

5. Etc

Ñ b; I just want to give my personal experience in the business so you can go and practice it yourself.

Also I will be updating this thread with the current price of grains in market, states like; Kano, Niger state, taraba, Adamawa and jigawa state where I always buy grains

For those asking for my contact number on price update
08036162887/WhatsApp

you are great guy and you will make it big in agro business. Just stay focus, be contented and shun greed.
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by pheonixdld2(m): 5:54am On Aug 04, 2021
I admire you Sir. GOD continue to protect and bless you. Weldone.
Teetee777:

All is 123kg to 125kg except oloyin beans which is 73kg to 75kg
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 7:26am On Aug 04, 2021
DPathfinder:
you are great guy and you will make it big in agro business. Just stay focus, be contented and shun greed.

Amin, thks for your advice
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by DPathfinder(m): 7:32am On Aug 04, 2021
Teetee777:

Amin, thks for your advice
Uwc
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by bixton(m): 10:47am On Aug 06, 2021
Teetee777:

There is one bag called PICS, BEST, the bag did the wonder without any snipers, or any anti, anti.
The bag can preserve grains for many years

Good day
1)Please can the bag be used for as storage for all grain types or only beans?
2)Also during storage is the bag placed on an elevated platform or it can be placed directly on the bare floor of the store house?
3) Please what would be the best temperature or a store house(storage facility) where grains are kept for long duration storage?

Thanks for your response.
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by fidtopade: 12:53pm On Aug 06, 2021
One thing I will like to learn from you is the different in the size of Adamawa bag and that of Niger State.
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 1:22pm On Aug 06, 2021
bixton:

Good day
1)Please can the bag be used for as storage for all grain types or only beans?
2)Also during is the bag placed on an elevated platform or it can be placed directly on the bare floor of the store house?
3) Please what would be the best temperature or a store house(storage facility) where grains are kept for long duration storage?

Thanks for your response.

1. Yes
2. Yes, place on elevated platform
3. You can store it anywhere but follows the rules;

A. Ensure that the grains is completely dry. Drying b4 storage may help to reduce the initial rate of infestation

B. Take the 3 PICS bag apart and check the 2 inner bags for holes and tears.

C. Make sure there are no air pockets at the bottom of the bag,

D. Make sure no grains gets in between the bag

E. Keep the bags in a safe and dry place, keep it from rodents because it may make hole in the bag

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 1:38pm On Aug 06, 2021
fidtopade:
One thing I will like to learn from you is the different in the size of Adamawa bag and that of Niger State.
Adamawa has 4 types of bag:
A. Small bag for oloyin beans

B. Big big for oloyin, olootu, groundnut,paddy rice, it's 70kg to 75kg

C. 100kg bag for maize, soughum,soya beans etc, has no cover on top of the bag

D. 125kg bag for maize, soughum, soya beans etc, has a cover on top of a bag

1 Like

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by DPathfinder(m): 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2021
How much is paddy now?
Teetee777:

Adamawa has 4 types of bag:
A. Small bag for oloyin beans

B. Big big for oloyin, olootu, groundnut,paddy rice, it's 70kg to 75kg

C. 100kg bag for maize, soughum,soya beans etc, has no cover on top of the bag

D. 125kg bag for maize, soughum, soya beans etc, has a cover on top of a bag
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Willie2015: 3:39pm On Aug 06, 2021
Teetee777:

1. Yes
2. Yes, place on elevated platform
3. You can store it anywhere but follows the rules;

A. Ensure that the grains is completely dry. Drying b4 storage may help to reduce the initial rate of infestation

B. Take the 3 PICS bag apart and check the 2 inner bags for holes and tears.

C. Make sure there are no air pockets at the bottom of the bag,

D. Make sure no grains gets in between the bag

E. Keep the bags in a safe and dry place, keep it from rodents because it may make hole in the bag

Pls where can i purchase PICs storage bag ?
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2021
Willie2015:

Pls where can i purchase PICs storage bag ?
Kano, yobe
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2021
DPathfinder:
How much is paddy now?
I don't know the price presently unless I ask o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fish Farming Mustn't Be Catfish Alone, Explore Tilapia Farming In Fullest(video) / Plantain Sucker For Sell @ N40 Per Sucker / Invest In Snail Farming Within 6 Months Harvest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.