Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,899 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Grains Business (personal experienced) - Agriculture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Grains Business (personal experienced) (20534 Views)

Pls Come And Patronize My Grains Business At Cheap Price / Grains Business And Profit Analysis / ‘how To Preserve Beans, Grains Without Poisonous Chemicals’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Houserentprob(m): 12:22pm On Mar 14, 2022
@op, sorry about your experience, thank God for your safety…
Pls patronize me for this week. Another market days is Wednesday, tell me what you need and I will source for you 100% at more cheaper price contact me about price. Just grains and nuts only thanks..
All available in tons and bags

1 Like

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by juri: 10:03am On Mar 15, 2022
Teetee777:
Good day,
I was attacked and kidnapped by bandits on Abuja - Kaduna road on Thursday morning 10th, March 2022.
Fortunately, I escaped from them and my phone was with them. This is my new no 09048506152 to contact me till when I will retrieve my no back.
Thks

So sorry to hear this. Thank God you are okey, may God continue to protect you. Nigeria is now something else.

1 Like

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Nonihandsome: 10:41am On Mar 15, 2022
All thanks to God Almighty for His saving power and mercy.
Thanks to God for ur safety and to the deceased, may God rest their souls and to the injured, may God grant them quick healing- amen.
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by NoLotty7(m): 10:06am On Mar 16, 2022
Teetee777:
I started my journey to Zamfara state on July 4, 2021, I boarded a night bus to Abuja from Ibadan.I entered abuja around pass 5am in the morning, from abuja i boarded a car going to Sokoto and i alighted at gusau, i entered cattle market straight because their market day is every Monday and Friday. i have been to different states with different market in northern state but zamfara was the worst state i have ever been to.

i went to zamfara state for sallah rams, reason i choose zamfara state was that it's very close to south west than taraba and Adamawa state because my journey to Adamawa state in last month, i bought some rams from mubi animal market with cheapest price but those animals suffered due to long distance, that's reason i choose zamfara state.

we were three in number, those two brothers were from osun state while i came from ibadan, we worked together as a team.

we used gusau animal market as our based for our animals for feeding and security, on my first day, i bought 12 rams because i intended to buy almost 100 rams. on the second day which was Tuesday, on getting to the market two of my rams was missing, we searched everywhere, i saw one, i didn't see the other one. we left to another market which was very close to Sokoto state, it was 2 hour journey from gusau to the market.

on getting to the market, we paid for transport and one of us lost almost 100k in the car, we searched everywhere but no where to be found, immediately we entered the market, i was terrified about population of fulanis in the market because in southern state we believed that the fulanis are the bandit.i stayed outside the market to monitored the environment because i feared for my life o, also 200k was stolen from the second brother. I spent 6 days in that state and my findings are as follows:

1. There are a lot of thieves in the state, that's reason when you buy cows in that state, you must collect the receipt and the seller must take a picture with cow and attach to the receipt

2. zamfara, kastina and Sokoto are not secured for business, I prefer going to Maiduguri than going to those states

3. on the day we decided to leave the state, after I loaded my rams into the truck, I discovered that 2 of my rams food has missed, I called one of the market management and I explained everything to him that they have stolen my rams food which per a bag was 7k, the guy reported it to seriki of the market, seriki called the police to arrest those boys in the market, fortunately, one of the boys revealed where the food was, to the guy I reported to.
The guy made one statement that I will never forget that, " did you expect these people to come back to zamfara state to buy market with their bad experience" the fact is that I will think twice before I go to zamfara for another business

When I got to Ibadan, I thanked God for saving my life when I heard that some people also travel from Ibadan to northern state (name withheld) after they bought all their rams, they were killed in the market and all their rams were taking away by bandit.

Kai! These is bad.l have plans of going to north in the near future for buying livestocks.

1 Like

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Parachoko: 4:20pm On Mar 21, 2022
I'm glad you're safe OP

1 Like

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Sidney1990: 1:08pm On May 05, 2022
Is this the end of this thread?

OP are you no longer into grain business or you are just busy?
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 2:39pm On May 05, 2022
Available for pick up
1. 36 tons of Maize
170k/ton

2. 36 tons of Soya beans
345k/ton

Taraba state
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 2:40pm On May 05, 2022
Sidney1990:
Is this the end of this thread?

OP are you no longer into grain business or you are just busy?
Busy but I used to update the prices once in a week in my other thread.
Thks
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Sidney1990: 8:38am On May 06, 2022
Teetee777:

Busy but I used to update the prices once in a week in my other thread.
Thks

Can I have the link to the other thread?
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Sidney1990: 8:45am On May 06, 2022
I would also like us to work together. I have an uncle in Taraba State and a friend in Gashaka. With your knowledge of the market in Taraba, maybe you can teach me the basics on how to source and buy from Taraba then I will use my uncle and friend as contact person in Taraba going forward.

I will also discuss same partnership with sheriff in Niger state and see how we can work together.

I am ready to enter the market and travel round the northern states despite the insecurities, no risk no reward but it's has to be a calculated risks and I am ready.

I will chat you on WhatsApp to discuss this further.

Thank you
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 12:04pm On May 06, 2022
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Mbo07: 6:29pm On Jun 05, 2022

This price is more expensive Dan ours here in onitsha

Good evening sir, how are u doing... pls I have 33 bags of white corn in onitsha pls can we discuss, I need a buyer asap watsapp08122487305
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by vanvickie(m): 3:03pm On Oct 03, 2022
Good afternoon.

New maize is 15k here for 100kg bag (even though it weighs more than that)

WHILE old maize is 18k here for same 100kg bag.

You can contact me on 070 one five five five 8739 or vanvicky1@gmail.com.
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by vanvickie(m): 11:31am On Oct 11, 2022
Market Prices Of Grains (white Maize, Yellow Maize & Beans) In Kaduna (lere Lga) -

Prices as of today:-

OLD WHITE MAIZE= 18K PER 100KG BAG

OLD WHITE MAIZE = 180K PER TONNE

NEW WHITE MAIZE= 15K PER 100KG BAG

NEW PADDY RICE= 18K PER 50KG BAG.

NEW PADDY RICE= 275K PER TONNE

PLEASE NOTE:
* We buy directly from farmers either in their farms, from their warehouses or from the village market.

* These grains are bought and transported in trucks from LERE LGA to Kano and other cities to be sold at higher PRICES (HENCE WHY WE GET THE AT LOWER PRICES HERE).

* We can arrange for logistics to transport the goods to any part of Nigeria for you at your own cost or you can arrange for your own logistics.

* Prices will be updated regularly as per market realities.

* To contact me or discuss business, you can reach me on 070 one five five five 8739 or send a mail to vanvicky1@gmail.com.
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Theophinio(m): 10:55pm On Oct 14, 2022
Teetee777:

Adamawa has 4 types of bag:
A. Small bag for oloyin beans

B. Big big for oloyin, olootu, groundnut,paddy rice, it's 70kg to 75kg

C. 100kg bag for maize, soughum,soya beans etc, has no cover on top of the bag

D. 125kg bag for maize, soughum, soya beans etc, has a cover on top of a bag

The 100kg without cover

How will you seal it after buying

And secondly please The truck that will convey your goods to the south. Are you going with the truck or you board another vehicle

That's where am not cleared about sir

Thank you
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by emmaachile2(m): 3:57pm On Oct 23, 2022
Theophinio:

The 100kg without cover

How will you seal it after buying

And secondly please The truck that will convey your goods to the south. Are you going with the truck or you board another vehicle

That's where am not cleared about sir

Thank you
It's sealed with another sack on top. See the top of the pix below.

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by vanvickie(m): 10:06am On Oct 29, 2022
TODAY'S Market Prices Of Grains (white Maize, Yellow Maize & Beans) In Kaduna (lere Lga) -

Prices as of today:-

WHITE MAIZE= 16K PER 100KG BAG (THE WEIGHT IS USUALLY MORE THAN 100KG)

WHITE MAIZE = 180K PER TONNE

PADDY RICE= 19K PER BAG.

PADDY RICE= 290K PER TONNE (PICK UP PRICE)

*RICE IS SERIOUSLY BECOMING SCARCE, PLACE YOUR ORDERS NOW*

Contact us on 070 one five five five 8739.
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by kaylenmccarty58(m): 11:19am On Jul 07, 2023
op @Teetee777

any suggestions for us here:
foreigners, chinese, male, we brothers, going to work in Nigeria soon, is there any chance that we can run grain business in local market?
start up fund will be like 3.6MN naira to start. grain or other business, will locate a warehouse though.
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 12:44pm On Jul 21, 2023
kaylenmccarty58:
op @Teetee777

any suggestions for us here:
foreigners, chinese, male, we brothers, going to work in Nigeria soon, is there any chance that we can run grain business in local market?
start up fund will be like 3.6MN naira to start. grain or other business, will locate a warehouse though.
You have no chance to sell in the local market but you can get a warehouse in the northern states and be buying from local markets and keep them for storage and after the off-peak period, you can sell your market.
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 12:44pm On Jul 21, 2023
Prices Update From Kano Market (21th July 2023)
--------------------------------------------------------

Beans:
--------------
1. Original oloyin 46k
2. Honey beans 54k
3. Drum beans 48k
4. Olotu beans 48k
6. Iron beans 50k
7. Potasco beans 50k
25 to 26 painters

Local rice
------------------
1. 100kg bag 68k
2. 50kg bag. 34k

Perishable goods
------------------------------
1. Onions jumbo 30k
2. Dry pepper. 32k

Other grains;
-------------------------
1. Groundnut Kampala 82k
2. Groundnut Ogoja 86k
4. White Maize 42k
5. Yellow maize 42k
6. Soya beans 35k
7. Guinea corn yellow 40k
8. Guinea corn white 40k
9. Guinea corn red 42k
10. Millet 40k
11. Small tiger nut 40k
12. Big tiger nut 50k
13. Dabino (date) 900/kg
14. PICS bag for storage 1k
All 25 to 26 painters

Nassarawa unpeel egusi 45k for 30 painters
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Jesus5656(m): 1:06pm On Dec 30, 2023
Nnannapat:
@the OP, you are a good guy, all what you are writing here will go a long way to help anyone that wants to venture into grains business, I lived in the north for 14 years (from my teenage years) and speaks Hausa fluently,I am Igbo and business has taken me to virtually all the states in the north.

North East and Central are the food basket of the north, forget all the noise that the North west makes all the time, they only know politics while the main riches of the north is in the North East and North Central.
Taraba state is a hidden treasure for agro business, last year I was at Mutum biyu, Garba chede, Mayo kam, Mai hula, Bali, Mararaba, Takum, I even went as far as the fringes of the Mambilla mountains buying soya beans. Niger and Adamawa states are next on my list of criss crossing this year by God's grace, heavy agricultural business thrives in those states.
I"m interested on the business.My no is 08034403341

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Plantain Sucker For Sell @ N40 Per Sucker / Fish Farming Mustn't Be Catfish Alone, Explore Tilapia Farming In Fullest(video) / Nigeria Generates $35 Million From Hibiscus (zobo) Export In 9 Months- NAQS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.