Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Grains Business (personal experienced) - Agriculture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Grains Business (personal experienced) (20480 Views)

Pls Come And Patronize My Grains Business At Cheap Price / Grains Business And Profit Analysis / ‘how To Preserve Beans, Grains Without Poisonous Chemicals’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Willie2015: 3:46pm On Aug 06, 2021
Willie2015:

Pls where can i purchase PICs storage bag ?

Tks a Million
Do you have any contact person
Dats a long road from my axis....
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by DPathfinder(m): 4:27pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ok please do
Teetee777:

I don't know the price presently unless I ask o
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by fidtopade: 4:30pm On Aug 06, 2021
Thank you, I will still be asking more question when its harvesting time.
Teetee777:

Adamawa has 4 types of bag:
A. Small bag for oloyin beans

B. Big big for oloyin, olootu, groundnut,paddy rice, it's 70kg to 75kg

C. 100kg bag for maize, soughum,soya beans etc, has no cover on top of the bag

D. 125kg bag for maize, soughum, soya beans etc, has a cover on top of a bag
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by bixton(m): 7:58pm On Aug 06, 2021
Teetee777:

1. Yes
2. Yes, place on elevated platform
3. You can store it anywhere but follows the rules;

A. Ensure that the grains is completely dry. Drying b4 storage may help to reduce the initial rate of infestation

B. Take the 3 PICS bag apart and check the 2 inner bags for holes and tears.

C. Make sure there are no air pockets at the bottom of the bag,

D. Make sure no grains gets in between the bag

E. Keep the bags in a safe and dry place, keep it from rodents because it may make hole in the bag

Thanks very much.
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 8:58am On Aug 10, 2021
Soya beans now 30k/100kg in taraba state
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by ndidigood(f): 9:52am On Aug 10, 2021
Teetee777:
pls how many paint bucket inside?
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 9:56am On Aug 10, 2021
ndidigood:
pls how many paint bucket inside?
24 to 26 painter rubber
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Rousel(m): 1:58pm On Aug 10, 2021
Teetee777:

how much for a tonne?
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 2:18pm On Aug 10, 2021
Rousel:

how much for a tonne?
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by bayoadeyanju: 2:27pm On Aug 10, 2021
Is it advisable to send money to people to purchase for you in the North?

Not all of us can travel to the North to purchase grains.

Do you have trustworthy people or can you help to purchase for us?

1 Like

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 6:23am On Aug 11, 2021
bayoadeyanju:
Is it advisable to send money to people to purchase for you in the North?

Not all of us can travel to the North to purchase grains.

Do you have trustworthy people or can you help to purchase for us?

Purchasing grains from taraba state is meant for those who can buy in bulk because of transportation problem.
The only help I can render is to go together and buy whatever you want to buy and get the truck and pay me my commission but it advisable to buy a full truck, that's where you can get the truck to anywhere. I can go there for my own grains without buying a full truck and get the grains to my destination,

in north east states, buying grains is one aspect while logistics is another aspect. Last two weeks, j sent money to Adamawa state for beans after they have helped me purchase all my grains and delivered it to those who were incharge of logistics, before I could get the grains here in Ibadan it spent two weeks. So that's reason I don't usually collect money from people but if it's Niger state that's only state that has good logistics network.

By God grace in December I can be of help because I am still trying to get accommodation within the state so that I can be able to be buying in bulk and supply in bulk.

2 Likes

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 7:58am On Aug 11, 2021
New maize is now 18k in taraba state

2 Likes

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Samdo4life(m): 8:47am On Aug 11, 2021
Teetee777:
hello are you base in taraba state??
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 12:29pm On Aug 11, 2021
Samdo4life:
hello are you base in taraba state??
No but going there often to buy grains
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by samsonegar: 1:57pm On Aug 11, 2021
Teetee777:

Wath of unpeeled egusi in taraba?
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 7:06am On Aug 13, 2021
Maize storage
September/November
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by johntredon: 7:51am On Aug 13, 2021
Teetee777:
Chairman, I like your sincerity, infact nobody will reveal all this information on social media without collecting fees.
Can you supply 30 tonnes of maize, if yes qoute me, let discuss on WhatsApp
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 9:52am On Aug 13, 2021
johntredon:

Chairman, I like your sincerity, infact nobody will reveal all this information on social media without collecting fees.
Can you supply 30 tonnes of maize, if yes qoute me, let discuss on WhatsApp
Yes
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by johntredon: 11:40am On Aug 13, 2021
Teetee777:

Yes
OK, I sent you message on WhatsApp please reply me
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 6:36pm On Aug 13, 2021
johntredon:

OK, I sent you message on WhatsApp please reply me
Ok
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Hadsty23(m): 8:06am On Aug 14, 2021
Teetee777:

Purchasing grains from taraba state is meant for those who can buy in bulk because of transportation problem.
The only help I can render is to go together and buy whatever you want to buy and get the truck and pay me my commission but it advisable to buy a full truck, that's where you can get the truck to anywhere. I can go there for my own grains without buying a full truck and get the grains to my destination,

in north east states, buying grains is one aspect while logistics is another aspect. Last two weeks, j

Hello, I'm the one the sent you text on your WhatsApp from Ilorin

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 1:46pm On Aug 14, 2021
[quote author=Hadsty23 post=104772734][/quote]
Ok, sorry, I used to busy atimes, any questions you want to ask me, you can ask me here or send it to my WhatsApp I will respond immediately. Thanks
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 3:37pm On Aug 14, 2021
i want to clarify some issues here for those who are calling or chatting me that they want to follow me whenever i want to travel.

1. you. can't follow me for securities reason

2. if you need any information, please call me i will respond and direct you, some members can testify to this. there are members here that have traveled for grains when they got there, they called me and asked questions and i responded to them.

3. if you are afraid to travel, remember that some people are not traveling to north but they got killed here in south o, some people are not traveling to north o, but they were kidnapped o. my point is that no where is safe in Nigeria.

4. All these information I am/was given out, nobody would reveal it to the people for free but I considered the unemployment in this country that's reason I revealed these information to benefit those who can venture into the business. You don't need to have big money before you start, start from somewhere. Look at those aboki that are pushing wheelbarrow, they are making a profit of atleast 5k on a bag of grains, if atleast they sell 3 bag of grains in a week they would make atleast 15k in a week. My point is that, start from somewhere.

7 Likes

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by dondo83(m): 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2021
Teetee777:
i want to clarify some issues here for those who are calling or chatting me that they want to follow me whenever i want to travel.

1. you. can't follow me for securities reason

2. if you need any information, please call me i will respond and direct you, some members can testify to this. there are members here that have traveled for grains when they got there, they called me and asked questions and i responded to them.

3. if you are afraid to travel, remember that some people are not traveling to north but they got killed here in south o, some people are not traveling to north o, but they were kidnapped o. my point is that no where is safe in Nigeria.

4. All these information I am/was given out, nobody would reveal it to the people for free but I considered the unemployment in this country that's reason I revealed these information to benefit those who can venture into the business. You don't need to have big money before you start, start from somewhere. Look at those aboki that are pushing wheelbarrow, they are making a profit of atleast 5k on a bag of grains, if atleast they sell 3 bag of grains in a week they would make atleast 15k in a week. My point is that, start from somewhere.
Good evening bros please I need your number
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 8:52pm On Aug 14, 2021
dondo83:

Good evening bros please I need your number
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 6:33am On Aug 15, 2021
I remembered my business in 2001 to.2003 when obasanjo was our president, I used to buy kolanut (goro) from ekiti and ondo state and selling them in Kano market. Then, there was nothing like internet to know more about business like grains. If I had the opportunity to access to nairaland or access to information during that time, I would not have stopped. My reason I stopped the business was riot of Sharia law in northern state when southern were killed infact it was the grace of God that save me then.
But now I want to go back to kolanut business and join it with grains business.

3 Likes

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 7:39am On Aug 15, 2021
I have created another topic base on insight on grains business for people who are calling me for mentor and enlightenment because harvest time have started like egusi, maize, millet, groundnut etc,
https://www.nairaland.com/6702803/insight-grains-business

2 Likes

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Rbae: 7:35pm On Aug 15, 2021
Onlinefarmstore:

Op well done , welcome to the grains business. Before I start, let me give you a heads up to who I am before you criticize me, I have being following grains and agriculture in west Africa for five years I have visited all Nigerian states in agriculture and have contact to about five thousand farmers (a visit to my profile will tell you), and Instagram page @cheapmarketdeal or https://Instagram.com/cheapmarketdeal

1. Beans Business: Not all beans could be gotten from one location, or price or grade. For example, you people in the south west eat a beans called oloyin (Banjara) or olotu (drum or Bornoje). It is import to note that beans from Maiduguri axis comes in a small made that is converted into a misdoings nag that is finally converted into the Lagos bag. The Maiduguri beans is gotten cheaply in Gala LGA in a market called Muna market, and we buy as much as six thousand bags from it yearly. But for the sake of your exposure, I will limit it to the market you have being to. In Yobe state, their is a market called Kasuwa Hatsi, in Filka emirate, the farmers their are my paddies. The market is every Wednesday to Friday, for those looking into live stock business Kasuwa Shanu is also your best bet. And for those for pepper business Kasuwa Gwari is your best bet in Potiskum.
i. Dawanu market: this market is located in Kano, I personally don’t believe Kano is cheaper because:
A. It’s for the big boys- lots of warehouses
B. Used for a collection point, for easy mobility
C. Most of my guys source for then from villages and take them to Kano.

Hatsi (Yobe): it is located in Potiskum, but its limited, op am not sure what you bought was oloyin beans as in Potiskum it’s difficult to get it, what you might have bought may be big brown beans otherwise known as iron brown. Their bag contains forty mudu of sixteen cups and thirteen of their bags gives you ten Lagos bags. Transport is usually lesser here.

Muna market (Brono): located in Gala LGA , in this market we fund some farmers and in return we buy their beans off them. Their bags is usually the smallest and their beans is made up A-grade best. Three of their bags gives you two Lagos bags.

Mutum Bui (Taraba): Op note in this market you will find more of white beans and majorly corns and their likes every Wednesday.

Deruwa (Taraba) : same as above but I think it’s every Friday.

Let me shock you in Miduguri we buy beans as low as fifteen thousand a bag

Wow! See our IG celeb Dave. Dave Dave! I don't know you are also a nairalander o. Nice seeing you here bro...minister of travel and farm tinz cheesy.
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Rbae: 7:47pm On Aug 15, 2021
nicemom:

You sound too harsh in your response

That's how he talks for real..I use to get angry wit him before on IG but I later realized he is a nice guy. He is well travelled and knows his onions in the grain and farming business.

1 Like

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Rbae: 7:51pm On Aug 15, 2021
Teetee777:

Kaduna

@OP I stumbled across your thread now and loved it instantly. Well-done. May God bless all our hustle. Please, stay safe out there especially the North. I want to ask, is it not possible for u to get contacts of various mallams that sell this grains and they supply you.?

1 Like

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 6:13am On Aug 16, 2021
Rbae:

@OP I stumbled across your thread now and loved it instantly. Well-done. May God bless all our hustle. Please, stay safe out there especially the North. I want to ask, is it not possible for u to get contacts of various mallams that sell this grains and they supply you.?s

Yes very easy, atimes going there by yourself has advantage than sending money in case you are buying in bulk

1 Like

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Rbae: 11:20am On Aug 16, 2021
Teetee777:

Yes very easy, atimes going there by yourself has advantage than sending money in case you are buying in bulk

Ok. Please, stay safe. Honestly, your kind is rare. U are doing an amazing job.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fish Farming Mustn't Be Catfish Alone, Explore Tilapia Farming In Fullest(video) / Plantain Sucker For Sell @ N40 Per Sucker / Invest In Snail Farming Within 6 Months Harvest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.