Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? (29659 Views)

My Job Experience: My Testimony / Share Your Job Experience Working With Foreign Bosses / My First Job Experience After School As A Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by Saturn101: 9:15pm On Jul 23, 2021
When there is life, there's hope.

3 Likes

Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 23, 2021
e don red
Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by Kento4ken: 9:16pm On Jul 23, 2021
Go drive Keke
Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by Indispensable85(m): 9:17pm On Jul 23, 2021
People still dey find job?
Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by Saao(m): 9:17pm On Jul 23, 2021
obumsway:
wait oo, your age is not really the problem but i just cant imagine you not having any work experience before.

i am not upto 30 yrs but i have worked in more than 8 places.

the main issue in see here is you not willing to try out things not knowing time flies indeed
lol, my thoughts.
Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by emmnprince(m): 9:18pm On Jul 23, 2021
Apply for jobs in hotels. Don't include your age in your CV. Try to complete your education by doing your HND or DE. Don't ever let your age discourage you. Don't even think your age! Just continue to move, live happily. "Age is just a number"

Your case is not hopeless, infact it is better than so many people.
I for one, I'm 40 and [b]I don't have a job nor a business. [/b]I'm not even married. But I have hope that things will be better, because I have a God I serve; who created me and who said in Jeremiah 29:11-12; "For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. Plans for good and not of evil. To give you a future and hope. You will pray to me and I'll answer you"

#Keep the hope alive
#It is well with your soul

How have you be surviving? How have you been doing it all these years?
Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by sonnie10: 9:19pm On Jul 23, 2021
Start beer parlor. Na so Obi Cubana take start. With you degree in related field, you might even do better

1 Like

Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by Chris525: 9:19pm On Jul 23, 2021
People like you are whom I employ. They’re well driven and willing to learn and do the job as it should be. I pride myself to pay one of the best salaries in my line of business. My business name is not global yet but my staff are a part of my success all the way.

It brings tears to my eyes that Nigeria is set up to ruin people like you. I don’t have openings, even if I did I have people like you ready to fill up. I would ask for your contact but I hate to raise your hopes.

If there’s anyone with this understanding and experience explained above please pick this man up.

God bless us all.

mannatech:
As the heading states, I'm 33yrs old and I have never had any job experience before.

I studied tourism and leisure management only at the national diploma level. I finished with upper credit.

I'm not really conversant with the job market and considering applying for jobs.

I know my age might possibly be an hindrance to my chance of being able to land one.

I was hoping peeps familiar with, those who are or were in my shoes can offer advice in what ever form.

Thanks

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by greatcrown: 9:21pm On Jul 23, 2021
mannatech:

Believe it or not bro, that's my reality.

Even though I said in my original post about not ever having a job, I do have couple of experience working during my siwes program.

Thanks for your comment

The Siwes experience is significant na. Volunter in your church or Mosque under welfare and that can equally count as hospitality..

Send your CV to people wey sabi and let them interview you them modify your CV as appropriate you will be amazed at what you know or capable of doing.

I think your major challenge is you don't know how to market yourself.
Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 23, 2021
Bro go and learn a trade in any business of interest, then acquire a skill on any handy craft after your established business. The two can sustain you for a lifetime if you put in a serious effort

1 Like

Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by yetunsbay(m): 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:
YOU ARE TOO OLD AND WILL NEVER MAKE IT AGAIN IN LIFE
just like you not making it. See mouth

1 Like

Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2021
No hope is lost. There are still skills you can acquire.

1 Like

Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2021
Start Blogging Business, brother And Thank me later, if you are interested, quote me here, so that, you will get in touch with me on Whatsapp chat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by Coldie(m): 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2021
Pray for a miracle cause u will need it
Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by Dracas: 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2021
Bros, that you entered a class and got a certificate does not mean you must end up in a paid employment.
We are living in a country where PhD holders are driving Dangote trucks. Your brain is still in your head.
Look for something and start on a small scale. With diligence and dedication, you will grow it and become an employer of labour.
Good luck

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2021
mannatech:
As the heading states, I'm 33yrs old and I have never had any job experience before.

I studied tourism and leisure management only at the national diploma level. I finished with upper credit.

I'm not really conversant with the job market and considering applying for jobs.

I know my age might possibly be an hindrance to my chance of being able to land one.

I was hoping peeps familiar with, those who are or were in my shoes can offer advice in what ever form.

Thanks

Bros, you are not as old as you think. If it's your academics, you can study for a degree part time and work. It isn't a big deal, don't let anyone put u under pressure cos life isn't always a smooth road.
Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by davidufuoma(m): 9:26pm On Jul 23, 2021
mannatech:

Thanks
Send me your full name and email address please

1 Like

Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by alizma: 9:26pm On Jul 23, 2021
Apply for jobs in hotels. Don't include your age in your CV. Try to complete your education by doing your HND or DE. Don't ever let your age discourage you. Don't even think your age! Just continue to move, live happily. "Age is just a number"

I for one, I'm 40 and I don't have a job nor a business. I'm not even married. But I have hope that things will be better, because I have a God I serve; who created me and who said in Jeremiah 29:11-12; "For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. Plans for good and not of evil. To give you a future and hope. You will pray to me and I'll answer you"

#Keep the hope alive
You are a hero.
Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by systimax(m): 9:27pm On Jul 23, 2021

I for one, I'm 40 and I don't have a job nor a business. I'm not even married. But I have hope that things will be better, because I have a God I serve; who created me and who said in Jeremiah 29:11-12; "For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. Plans for good and not of evil. To give you a future and hope. You will pray to me and I'll answer you"

#Keep the hope alive

Very reasonable response like this is scarce on NL.
May God bless you answer your prayers too.
I believe wisdom comes with age. Thank you for giving us hope that Nigerians still have compassion to grow their Neighbors and unknown friends alike.

Once again thank you.

4 Likes

Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by henryadex(m): 9:28pm On Jul 23, 2021
Your private hustling is part of your job experience

1 Like

Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by kingsolium: 9:30pm On Jul 23, 2021
Bro, Keep hope alive. Don’t allow your age or your level of education limit you. Keep pushing and I can assure you that there’s light at the end of the tunnel

1 Like

Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by bamisho: 9:30pm On Jul 23, 2021
My life did not truly begin till 36 so you will surely make it. Just don’t give up or feel you’re too old for any role. With time you will have the work experience and make sure you work twice as hard as anyone

3 Likes

Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by kendo24(m): 9:32pm On Jul 23, 2021
This guy is advising you from a place of failure. Maybe he expects you to be 40 too before u realize that time flies. I don't think applying for a job is best for you. Learn a skill u can perfect in at least one year. After which, u can be on the road to being ur own boss for life.

#Keep the hope alive

1 Like

Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by Skillsnigeria: 9:32pm On Jul 23, 2021
grin
Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by harmony75: 9:32pm On Jul 23, 2021

#Keep the hope alive
Exactly don't use someone's else time everyone have their time so keep moving you will get there �❤
Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by OGWILLS123: 9:33pm On Jul 23, 2021
Lol..... grin

all am seeing here is some low context being.
I didn't even pass my WAEC, but I have hope more than
Dangote cool
Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by Omoluabi1stborn: 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2021
[s]
oluztx:
I know you are Yoruba especially when I hear diploma. 90% of diploma graduates are Yoruba. Dey swear for una and diploma?

Anybody looking for work in this harsh economy doesn't understand the situation on the ground. There is no job, millions with first class and second class can't find job, not even third class let alone diploma?

My advice to you is go and learn trade like Igbos do. Learn 3-5 yrs which includes free accommodation, food, pocket money and importantly acquired skillset. After 5yrs, depending on the area you are in or size of the revenue, your oga will settle you with 5-20 million naira.
[/s]
Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by TripleAkutigi: 9:35pm On Jul 23, 2021
Wo ND epp?
Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by wman(m): 9:35pm On Jul 23, 2021
Skills.

Rare skills.
Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by McAausim: 9:36pm On Jul 23, 2021
cool

I no even enter higher institution but am doing well in my laundry business

Go learn laundry....
My brother u go excel.....

PROUDLY A LAUNDRYMAN

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. / EFCC Ignores Federal Character In Staff Recruitment - The Authority / Bank Teller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.