Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? (29677 Views)

My Job Experience: My Testimony / Share Your Job Experience Working With Foreign Bosses / My First Job Experience After School As A Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by Donraqh(m): 2:15pm On Jul 24, 2021
obumsway:
wait oo, your age is not really the problem but i just cant imagine you not having any work experience before.

i am not upto 30 yrs but i have worked in more than 8 places.

the main issue in see here is you not willing to try out things not knowing time flies indeed

How does this response helped his situation now�‍♀️

People meet different challenges in life, don't start stating your little success against his fatal undoings because you never can tell what took his years.
Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by moshino(m): 2:55pm On Jul 24, 2021
TimmyTen:
Nope!! I don’t feel this way….Only being sarcastic lol. I have a good job and doing very well… By Gods grace

Sarcastic, at a troubled person's expense, a man who's seeking for encouragement and validation in life, you offer him heart crushing sarcasm. It says a lot about you, beware of karma. That "God's grace" you mentioned, might depart from you one day, and God might offer you heart crushing sarcasm as well, that way you can get a taste.

1 Like

Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by TimmyTen(m): 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2021
Gods grace will depart from you not me
moshino:

Sarcastic, at a troubled person's expense, a man who's seeking for encouragement and validation in life, you offer him heart crushing sarcasm. It says a lot about you, beware of karma. That "God's grace" you mentioned, might depart from you one day, and God might offer you heart crushing sarcasm as well, that way you can get a taste.
Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by kingsolomon2020(m): 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2021
mannatech:
As the heading states, I'm 33yrs old and I have never had any job experience before.

I studied tourism and leisure management only at the national diploma level. I finished with upper credit.

I'm not really conversant with the job market and considering applying for jobs.

I know my age might possibly be an hindrance to my chance of being able to land one.

I was hoping peeps familiar with, those who are or were in my shoes can offer advice in what ever form.

Thanks

Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by oyejideogunjumo: 6:54pm On Jul 24, 2021
mannatech:
As the heading states, I'm 33yrs old and I have never had any job experience before.

I studied tourism and leisure management only at the national diploma level. I finished with upper credit.

I'm not really conversant with the job market and considering applying for jobs.

I know my age might possibly be an hindrance to my chance of being able to land one.

I was hoping peeps familiar with, those who are or were in my shoes can offer advice in what ever form.

Thanks
The first hope is God and the second and last hope is yourself.
What can you do?
Forget your certificate or area of discipline as far Nigeria is today.
At your age and qualification may be a job of N15K or at most N20K. But if you can drive, get a vehicle and drive or okada or establish a small school.
Just be creative.
What else can you do even if don't have certificate on it.
Ideally we have about two or more areas but we only develop one.
Can you sing?
Can you drum?
Can you teach people to drum etc.
Pray.
Think.
Act.
It may be difficult initially but if you believe in yourself tomorrow will be better
Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by Staphylococcus: 8:04pm On Jul 24, 2021
Their is always hope. It all depends on you.
Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by OnyebuchiJayden(m): 8:07pm On Jul 24, 2021
[You are a foolote author=Candidlady post=104020531]If your gender is the opposite of mine

No hope for you...

Cos eventually we'd still read about your news here, how you tried raping someone or using someone for rituals

Please kindly exist this world before you bring more shame to your genders

Thank you [/quote]
Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by Simpubozz(m): 8:44pm On Jul 24, 2021
May God help you
Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by Falconx47: 9:35pm On Jul 24, 2021
mannatech:

I had a serious health crisis around 2010. That episode almost broke me but I survived. I was studying civil engineering then.
It was after i got better in '13 that I was able to go back to school and get this diploma. In between, I tried mini importation, phone unlocking .
Right now ,I work as a prepaid meter installer

I totally understand, you're doing great...you have apptitude, there's no need for hopelessness at all, keep waking up everyday and trying, seek out relevant people and opportunities, your glory is near!

1 Like

Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by BOSMANARIS(m): 9:32am On Jul 25, 2021
[quote author=kingsolomon2020 post=104045304][/quote]

Do you work here
Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by daveemuobo(m): 11:00am On Jul 25, 2021
mannatech:

Na guy I be
okay. just curious as to the situation. You mean you're 33 without a job experience reading from your initial post?
I understand that that life isn't always balanced, and we in awkward positions regarding schooling. But if you weren't proactive enough to get even your OND IT experience, and other minor experience during school (no matter how unfavorable) then unfortunately !!!!!

We are legally allowed to work as from 18yrs (2003, 15 yrs ago for you (just couple years from when i joined Nairaland). You mean you didn't do anything since then as to count as experience?
Only lazy, self entitled ladies (mostly) can do this, hence my initial assumption of your gender. I have a friend who worked in a supermarket after his BSC. After 3yrs he got a comfortable 6 figure paysum because he had the sales experience who most people would have despised.

it is simply unbelievable. Being in or out of school isn't an excuse. Most of us worked even as students, and it counts as experience, so please tell us what really happened and where your interest lies. There is help in nairaland
Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by Beedude(m): 3:45pm On Jul 28, 2021
stillmaticOG:
Just find update begin dey bomb.

What are you going to do with a 20k hotel work?
I quoted u on an old thread. Lets talk business bro
Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by uthlaw: 3:49pm On Jul 28, 2021
daveemuobo:

okay. just curious as to the situation. You mean you're 33 without a job experience reading from your initial post?
I understand that that life isn't always balanced, and we in awkward positions regarding schooling. But if you weren't proactive enough to get even your OND IT experience, and other minor experience during school (no matter how unfavorable) then unfortunately !!!!!

We are legally allowed to work as from 18yrs (2003, 15 yrs ago for you (just couple years from when i joined Nairaland). You mean you didn't do anything since then as to count as experience?
Only lazy, self entitled ladies (mostly) can do this, hence my initial assumption of your gender. I have a friend who worked in a supermarket after his BSC. After 3yrs he got a comfortable 6 figure paysum because he had the sales experience who most people would have despised.

it is simply unbelievable. Being in or out of school isn't an excuse. Most of us worked even as students, and it counts as experience, so please tell us what really happened and where your interest lies. There is help in nairaland
bros u like talk ooo...just tell am watin him go do no b to de talk past story!
Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by johnnypumpum(m): 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
Please locate Obi Cubana he is looking for type in his hospitality business
Never give up broda....
Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by VTJN(m): 10:18am On Jul 29, 2021
uthlaw:
bros u like talk ooo...just tell am watin him go do no b to de talk past story!
Lol smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BEDC Recruitment 2017 / 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life / EFCC Ignores Federal Character In Staff Recruitment - The Authority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.