Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador (54875 Views)

Krystal Okeke Honoured As Nigeria Diaspora Youth Ambassador / Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m / Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by DoctorDree(m): 3:15pm On Oct 07, 2020
Hmmmm,different strokes for different folks.....
Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by kuntash: 3:15pm On Oct 07, 2020
TechyMm0:
cool

Let him see it in another veiw

Laycon is the best graduating student in his department in UNILAG, he is a rapper and a Big Brother Winner,

Dapo Abiodun needed a Youth Ambassador, who is loved by Ogun indegenes and youth, someone that can communicate in their youth language, some one who knows the pain of been a youth from the ghetto

For 71 days Laycon was under camera 24/7 he didn't go nude, he didn't fight anybody even when provoked he laughed and moved on, not once did he engage in frivolous or mediocre activity, all he did was talk about his life, exercise, meditate through yoga, complete his daily task even when he knows he can't win

I am very certain if this man had 24/7 camera on him for a week, everyone would be surprised at who the Hypocrite is

Now can you look at it from the bigger picture as in holistic manner?
Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by GOATandYAMtheory: 3:16pm On Oct 07, 2020
TechyMm0:
cool

Laycon is the best graduating student in his department in UNILAG, he is a rapper and a Big Brother Winner,

Dapo Abiodun needed a Youth Ambassador, who is loved by Ogun indegenes and youth, someone that can communicate in their youth language, some one who knows the pain of been a youth from the ghetto

For 71 days Laycon was under camera 24/7 he didn't go nude, he didn't fight anybody even when provoked he laughed and moved on, not once did he engage in frivolous or mediocre activity, all he did was talk about his life, exercise, meditate through yoga, complete his daily task even when he knows he can't win

I am very certain if this man had 24/7 camera on him for a week, everyone would be surprised at who the Hypocrite is

Trying too hard to defend nonsense undecided

It's not worth it..

spits!

6 Likes

Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by Haryour12(m): 3:16pm On Oct 07, 2020
TechyMm0:
cool

I honestly don't think you have a point.

Better things are out there to be rewarded not this

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by dalass(f): 3:16pm On Oct 07, 2020
Dogs! grin

He's right grin

1 Like

Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by Legionx: 3:17pm On Oct 07, 2020
TechyMm0:
cool

It has already been confirmed that he was never the best graduating student.... Guys stop lying now

7 Likes

Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by abc115: 3:17pm On Oct 07, 2020
I don't watch BBN
I don't like BBN
I don't like the Housemates
I have nothing to do with the show
But.... wait....

But you like gambles
But you waste your time watching football
But you support a club that never knew you exist
But you waste your time and money on girls and prostitutes
But you waste your time and money on corrupt politicians

.....but you opened this thread of BBN to comment ....What is the Value of the Show?....

The value of BBN is the time and data you wasted on opening this thread, commenting and read other comments like this multiply by millions of Nigerians who is like you and who love BBN plus jobs created directly or indirectly by the show

2 Likes

Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by Acidosis(m): 3:19pm On Oct 07, 2020
LegendHero:
Confused Nigerians. They must always blame government.

When Ogun state made an announcement that Laycon should pay taxes from his BB9ja money, people were shouting wicked government, bad government, their mates in other states are giving their own BB9ja winner indigene house gift, cars, and etc. and they are extorting tax from theirs.

Now Dapo gave him house and car, the same Nigerians are now here abusing him again saying he shouldn’t have done that, what about first class, what about bla bla bla.

Ko sogbon te le da, ko si iwa te le wu, te le fi te aye lorun!

Lol. Best is to ignore. It's proper for Laycon to pay tax to the "wicked government", but wrong for the "wicked government" to give him an appointment and tax him appropriately.

We truly deserve the back and forth

2 Likes

Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by Soulsymbol99: 3:19pm On Oct 07, 2020
was equally disappointed.a winner frm a show am yet 2 understand any moral lessons frm gets cash rewards and a house.bt believe me,the best graduating student frm the state university nobody talks abt him or her.so much misplaced priorities in the land.

2 Likes

Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by SmartMugu: 3:19pm On Oct 07, 2020
bolabadmus38:
Please,can someone explain to me the lessons from bbn. How it has added something meaningful or values to lives of our youths.Honestly,I don't have issues with the young man but my curiosity is that the Governor should explain the indices used for the appointment. What if such resources 5M and the 3 bedroom apartment (connverted to cash) was invested in production aspect like agriculture or other productive activities that will add some values to life of some underprivileged. MY TAKE
Its the idea behind it that counts. Its encouraging to recognize the efforts of someone that believes in himself and went out there to get what he wants, legally. Other youths may want to look inward, discover their inner values and translate it to rewards.

Every dime cant be converted to agriculture like you said, thats why there are other ministries beyond the ministry of agriculture. Believe it or not, the governor's initiatives may translate to positive drives in the youths, especially those on the verge of giving up.

We have been reading of many youths in Ogun state arrested for skull mining activities, scams and other crimes, what if this is a message that one can still make it without being involved in such? Laycon hussled his way through all ordeals and gained something out of his sole efforts and his drive to make something out of nothing but his originality. Even a billionaire's son couldn't get close to him around how he was accepted, implying even the broke ones still have fans that believe in them and they rays of hope regardless of their current situation.. No crime, no rituals, yet he was purely liked by many, regardless of all odds - which is enough to drive other youths to aim high and believe in themselves.

It doesnt have to be bbnaija, everyone has a talent that can be harnessed but only need to discover themselves. Some are blessed with talents around sports, entertainment, arts etc but just dont know it. Seeing one person getting rewarded often drive others to discover themselves, which I think every society needs. Its a message that everyone can achieve something in life, regardless of their backgrounds.

2 Likes

Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by TechyMm0: 3:21pm On Oct 07, 2020
Legionx:

It has already been confirmed that he was never the best graduating student.... Guys stop lying now

In his department I said not his whole set

1 Like

Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by karnap(m): 3:22pm On Oct 07, 2020
the main point of this governor is to tell the youth not to give up on their dream like laycon did...if not I don't see anything again and probably for his political ambition
Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by Acidosis(m): 3:22pm On Oct 07, 2020
bolabadmus38:
Please,can someone explain to me the lessons from bbn. How it has added something meaningful or values to lives of our youths.Honestly,I don't have issues with the young man but my curiosity is that the Governor should explain the indices used for the appointment. What if such resources 5M and the 3 bedroom apartment (connverted to cash) was invested in production aspect like agriculture or other productive activities that will add some values to life of some underprivileged. MY TAKE

When you're done explaining the moral lessons of a typical Nigerian that sits for 2hrs watching EPL, La Liga and things that do not concern your country.
Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by Hoojay(f): 3:23pm On Oct 07, 2020
honestly, i see the whole thing as misplaced priorities cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by Acidosis(m): 3:24pm On Oct 07, 2020
TechyMm0:
cool

Nigerian Entertainment sector has contributed alot of direct and indirect jobs to poor youths like Laycon without connection of getting white collar jobs, IF WE STUPIDLY KILL BIG BROTHER ENTERTAINMENT WHILE WATCHING EPL, UEFA Champions League, LaLiga, BOLLYWOOD, WAKANDA AND HOLLYWOOD we would only loose revenue

Wisdom
Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by Ojetayo17(m): 3:24pm On Oct 07, 2020
so why are you telling me Nigeria will develop more than this

1 Like

Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by shiwex: 3:24pm On Oct 07, 2020
I keep saying it. Dapo Abiodun is the worst governor in Nigeria. No achievements, no clue...

2 Likes

Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by Legionx: 3:24pm On Oct 07, 2020
TechyMm0:

In his department I said not his whole set

He was not the best in his department brother.

It has been proven.
That thing was used by his management to gather followers

4 Likes

Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by TechyMm0: 3:25pm On Oct 07, 2020
Legionx:

He was not the best in his department brother.

It has been proven.
That thing was used by his management to gather followers

Any link to such proof
Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by haffaze777(m): 3:25pm On Oct 07, 2020
Mr wale adenuga u re so much on point sir,Bleep those who attack u for using dogs but next time sir try to use swine.mr Daru dapo is confused and he's useless to Ogun state as a whole

1 Like

Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by jiregr8(m): 3:26pm On Oct 07, 2020
May be the Governor should not have done this or better still if he is so fascinated could have done it in his personal capacity. I am happy for Laycon and the height he has attained by participating in the BBN and winning. He has been handsomely rewarded, and alot of people have openly expressed reservation about the reality TV show.

Congrats to Laycon for been 5m and a Bungallow richer, But the Governors gesture did not speak to the values the State espouse "Ise L'oogun Ise" "Omo Ogun Ise ya" As a Tax payer this is not a good spend by the Government.
Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by salbis(m): 3:26pm On Oct 07, 2020
I thought na the billionaire dey talk oo. grin grin
Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by guru90: 3:26pm On Oct 07, 2020
That Governor de crazy wella....

That Governor no see any other person to make Youth Ambassador..

Na pesin wen rubbish himself for useless BBN movie abi................

Because that Governor is in directing promoting BBN Movie.............

Useless movie !!!

That Governor made a greatest mistake ever....................................

1 Like

Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by TOPMAS93: 3:27pm On Oct 07, 2020
what if this guy is your relative, can you say that..... please watch what you say and don't call human being such a name because you are not the creator..

1 Like

Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by deltaprincess(f): 3:27pm On Oct 07, 2020
TechyMm0:
cool

Nigerian Entertainment sector has contributed alot of direct and indirect jobs to poor youths like Laycon without connection of getting white collar jobs, IF WE STUPIDLY KILL BIG BROTHER ENTERTAINMENT WHILE WATCHING EPL, UEFA Champions League, LaLiga, BOLLYWOOD, WAKANDA AND HOLLYWOOD we would only loose revenue

No wonder this country will remain plagued and things become worse. With people like you forming the majority results to an overall collective poor judgment.

It is so sad that misplaced priorities are a commonplace on this continent. It is hopeless.

7 Likes

Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by CodeTemplar: 3:27pm On Oct 07, 2020
SmartProf:

Just like a typical Nigerian politician, he decided to take advantage of what he perceives as the priority of majority of Nigerians and a popular movement so he can earn much praise for celebrating their new found idol laycon. It's the values of society our politicians trend with, and since today most Nigerians values BBnaija madly with so much goodwill showered on participants, the governor had to key into what satisfies his citizens. Afterall if laycon leads a campaign for him, he is likely to be voted massively. So the man is not funny, he has done his calculations.
He should know the difference between governance and showbiz.

2 Likes

Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by Omezif(m): 3:28pm On Oct 07, 2020
Why apologizing When you know you are saying the truth, or may be you didn't contemplate before saying.
Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by Thryphosa(m): 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2020
Funny enough, if the young man, Laycon, sees the comment of Wale Adenuga, he will just smile and say "pls let us spread love and light ". Laycon is just down to earth, well behaved, intelligent, and well read. He surely deserves all the good things that come his way.
Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by TechyMm0: 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2020
deltaprincess:

No wonder this country will remain plagued and things become worse. With people like you forming the majority results to an overall collective poor judgment.

It is so sad that misplaced priorities are a commonplace on this continent. It is hopeless.

California USA and Mumbai Indian both have no single drop of oil, both have the Largest GDP in India and US respectively

Think about Entertainment as a big business and perhaps as a black human you can understand development
Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by israelkings10: 3:30pm On Oct 07, 2020
18 Dirtiest Body Parts You're Not Washing Enough

READ MORE>>> https://www.thekingprudence.com/2020/10/15-dirtiest-body-parts-youre-not.html
Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by tot(f): 3:30pm On Oct 07, 2020
abc115:
I don't watch BBN
I don't like BBN
I don't like the Housemates
I have nothing to do with the show
But.... wait....

But you like gambles
But you waste your time watching football
But you support a club that never knew you exist
But you waste your time and money on girls and prostitutes
But you waste your time and money on corrupt politicians

.....but you opened this thread of BBN to comment ....What is the Value of the Show?....

The value of BBN is the time and data you wasted on opening this thread, commenting and read other comments like this multiply by millions of Nigerians who is like you and who love BBN plus jobs created directly or indirectly by the show

What an irony that you don't realise you are pointing a finger at others whilst the remaining 4 are pointing right back at you.

Rubbish show for jobless people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies / I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) / #BBNaija : Tobi’s Parents At The Airport To Welcome Their Son - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.