Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador (54878 Views)

Krystal Okeke Honoured As Nigeria Diaspora Youth Ambassador / Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m / Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by Ezmans: 6:17pm On Oct 07, 2020
TechyMm0:
cool

Let him see it in another veiw

Laycon is one of the best graduating student in his department in UNILAG, he is a rapper and a Big Brother Winner,

Dapo Abiodun needed a Youth Ambassador, who is loved by Ogun indegenes and youth, someone that can communicate in their youth language, some one who knows the pain of been a youth from the ghetto

For 71 days Laycon was under camera 24/7 he didn't go nude, he didn't fight anybody even when provoked he laughed and moved on, not once did he engage in frivolous or mediocre activity, all he did was talk about his life, exercise, meditate through yoga, complete his daily task even when he knows he can't win

I am very certain if this man had 24/7 camera on him for a week, everyone would be surprised at who the Hypocrite is

Nigerian Entertainment sector has contributed alot of direct and indirect jobs to poor youths like Laycon without connection of getting white collar jobs, IF WE STUPIDLY KILL BIG BROTHER ENTERTAINMENT WHILE WATCHING EPL, UEFA Champions League, LaLiga, BOLLYWOOD, WAKANDA AND HOLLYWOOD we would only loose revenue

California USA and Mumbai Indian ,both have the Largest GDP in India and US respectively, they make billions of dollars on all Entertainment

Think about Entertainment as a big business and perhaps as a black human you can understand no oil , non governmental development

And to close my argument, Independent National Electoral Commission INEC, needs to invite MultiChoice Nigeria, Organisers of Big brothers, and Deloitte Anderson Auditing Consultancy to help them with real ways they got to get 90 million votes from all African countries especially SouthAfrica, Nigeria and Ghana to count, in a way that Africans look forward to vote for Nigerian content without fearing Corruption

abiodun is a fool
Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by tollyboy5(m): 6:17pm On Oct 07, 2020
Acidosis:

When you're done explaining the moral lessons of a typical Nigerian that sits for 2hrs watching EPL, La Liga and things that do not concern your country.
People who watch EPL are they giving such post?
Why give important position to someone who has nothing to offer concerning youth development

1 Like

Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by TechyMm0: 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2020
Ezmans:
abiodun is a fool

He is a Billionaire and a Governor, what are you

1 Like

Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by Tboyfrosh123(m): 6:27pm On Oct 07, 2020
SmartProf:

Just like a typical Nigerian politician, he decided to take advantage of what he perceives as the priority of majority of Nigerians and a popular movement so he can earn much praise from his people. It's the values of society our politicians trend with, and since today most Nigerians value BBnaija madly with so much goodwill showered on participants, the governor had to key into what satisfies his citizens. Afterall if laycon leads a campaign for him, he is likely to be voted massively. So the man is not funny, he has selfishly done his calculations.
I swear but the man nah strategic planner oo

2 Likes

Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by Acidosis(m): 6:31pm On Oct 07, 2020
tollyboy5:

People who watch EPL are they giving such post?
Why give important position to someone who has nothing to offer concerning youth development

How sure are you that he has nothing to offer??

Your pull down syndrome won't help you in life. You are one of the reasons Nigerian youths don't get reasonable appointments. I hope you're not one of those SARS guys beating up youths for driving "big" cars?
Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by tollyboy5(m): 6:42pm On Oct 07, 2020
Acidosis:

How sure are you that he has nothing to offer??

Your pull down syndrome won't help you in life. You are one of the reasons Nigerian youths don't get reasonable appointments. I hope you're not one of those SARS guys beating up youths for driving "big" cars?
If he never attended bbn he won't be awarded.
Now let me ask you this question, what youth development skills has he gotten?
What professional skills has he got?
What IT skill has he got?
How does he want to help in youth development is it through rap?
His personal morals might be good and earned him people vote. But in the larger sense what can he contribute to the society?
I don't see him deserving such position. We cry for youth appointment and instead of giving the right youth you gave it to bbn winner.
If he underperforms tomorrow they'll be the first to mention him as good reason why the youth are not ready. Just take a look at the completion below and compare it to bbn then tell me who deserve critical post as ambassador

1 Like

Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by Acidosis(m): 6:58pm On Oct 07, 2020
tollyboy5:

If he never attended bbn he won't be awarded.
Now let me ask you this question, what youth development skills has he gotten?
What professional skills has he got?
What IT skill has he got?
How does he want to help in youth development is it through rap?
His personal morals might be good and earned him people vote. But in the larger sense what can he contribute to the society?
I don't see him deserving such position. We cry for youth appointment and instead of giving the right youth you gave it to bbn winner.
If he underperforms tomorrow they'll be the first to mention him as good reason why the youth are not ready. Just take a look at the completion below and compare it to bbn then tell me who deserve critical post as ambassador

You're still spreading your pull down syndrome. There's more about him than rap. And sorry, having the knowledge about coding doesn't make a rapper an interior in anyway.

TuFace is the face of the Nigerian Stock Exchange. Some Rappers in the West are UN ambassadors.

It's about what or who people relate with. It's about their audience. Davido released a song FEM and in 24hrs, he got more than 1 million stream on YouTube.

Cobhams released a song about Coronavirus and within few weeks, the song spread to countries not only in Africa but across the world. The same way Mark of Facebook reached out to millions with his coding skills during the pandemic.

You don't have to pull down one for another to grow because of your personal prejudice.
Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by deltaprincess(f): 6:58pm On Oct 07, 2020
TechyMm0:

Screenshot of a pics you got on Google Image or VPN google maps doesn't mean you are in Canada , so stop clowning around. Even a bucktee can run gotchies smelling mouth with internet pics

LOL!!

Ok I decided to prove you a disillusioned shallow minded boy today. So next time you think twice before making hasty conclusions.

I took a pics with my macbook and my neighborhood as background. So would you still call it Google image?

3 Likes

Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by thatigboman: 7:01pm On Oct 07, 2020
QuinieR:
He should choke on that
WhoRica fans spotted
Nonsense
very ugly, very short, very black, rapist, paedophile, chicken bone, drumstick, weed-smoking cultist laycoon's fan spotted.
Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by tollyboy5(m): 7:03pm On Oct 07, 2020
TechyMm0:

He is a Billionaire and a Governor, what are you
You started your argument with wisdom even though it was flawed , at least it was a good write up. I followed your argument with deltaprincess and it was constructive from part , and I took side because I already had my position.
Deltaprincess argument was flawless and superior , you having nothing reasonable to say claimed she's using VPN. Oh! I see so she's super fast to download VPN straight away bah! undecided
It seems you don't know many nairalanders who lay constructive argument are also staying abroad.
I saw your claim of dapo abiodun bein a billionaire so he knows the right person to choose. At this point I see you display foolishness to justify the unjust for selfish reason. As a scientist last time I checked Albert Einstein , Isaac newton, Galileo galili, Charles Darwin, Aristotle , Alexandra grahambel who invented telphone, Nicolas telsla, Thomas Edison and a lot more were not billionaires.
They were not driving by making wealth. It was their love for knowledge that made them achieve a lot. Albert Einstein was asked to become president and he humbly rejected it.
So African value is to respect winners of bbn ?
Respect billionaires and shun the average high intelligent individuals that can contribute more to our national development.
Don't compare Ogun state to California, you have a very shallow mind and desperate to raise uneccesary objections to prove your ignorance.
In the early days this people has invested in technology and respect their genius no matter how poor they are.
What has Nigeria done or invested in concerning technology science and all that.
I've seen a lot of brilliant people with brilliant ideas that could move this country better.
But your type of people with shallow mind only respect millionaires.
You're the backward one here Mr man.

2 Likes

Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by ofiko123(m): 7:11pm On Oct 07, 2020
Let wale Adenuga face his gospel music..

1 Like

Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by EMMY76: 7:18pm On Oct 07, 2020
Laycon is already made for life I don't understand why the governor is still giving him more money there are quite a lot of less previleged ogun indigens who that kind of money will change their lives forever.
Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by charlesucheh(m): 7:18pm On Oct 07, 2020
TechyMm0:
cool

Laycon is one of the best graduating student in his department in UNILAG, he is a rapper and a Big Brother Winner,

Dapo Abiodun needed a Youth Ambassador, who is loved by Ogun indegenes and youth, someone that can communicate in their youth language, some one who knows the pain of been a youth from the ghetto

For 71 days Laycon was under camera 24/7 he didn't go nude, he didn't fight anybody even when provoked he laughed and moved on, not once did he engage in frivolous or mediocre activity, all he did was talk about his life, exercise, meditate through yoga, complete his daily task even when he knows he can't win

I am very certain if this man had 24/7 camera on him for a week, everyone would be surprised at who the Hypocrite is

Nigerian Entertainment sector has contributed alot of direct and indirect jobs to poor youths like Laycon without connection of getting white collar jobs, IF WE STUPIDLY KILL BIG BROTHER ENTERTAINMENT WHILE WATCHING EPL, UEFA Champions League, LaLiga, BOLLYWOOD, WAKANDA AND HOLLYWOOD we would only loose revenue

California USA and Mumbai Indian ,both have the Largest GDP in India and US respectively, they make billions of dollars on all Entertainment

Think about Entertainment as a big business and perhaps as a black human you can understand no oil , non governmental development

And to close my argument, Independent National Electoral Commission INEC, needs to invite MultiChoice Nigeria, Organisers of Big brothers, and Deloitte Anderson Auditing Consultancy to help them with real ways they got to get 90 million votes from all African countries especially SouthAfrica, Nigeria and Ghana to count, in a way that Africans look forward to vote for Nigerian content without fearing Corruption

but he rocked Nengi's BUTT ahbi?
Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by tollyboy5(m): 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2020
Acidosis:

You're still spreading your pull down syndrome. There's more about him than rap. And sorry, having the knowledge about coding doesn't make a rapper an interior in anyway.

TuFace is the face of the Nigerian Stock Exchange. Some Rappers in the West are UN ambassadors.

It's about what or who people relate with. It's about their audience. Davido released a song FEM and in 24hrs, he got more than 1 million stream on YouTube.

Cobhams released a song about Coronavirus and within few weeks, the song spread to countries not only in Africa but across the world. The same way Mark of Facebook reached out to millions with his coding skills during the pandemic.

You don't have to pull down one for another to grow because of your personal prejudice.
Lol you call it personal prejudice. I'm not against entertainment. Anyone can be face of anything. If I have a tech company today celebrity would be my ambassador.
Tech don't revolves around coding , I just gave that ad an example. You don't think critically at all, else you should know this countries you compare yourselves with respect their genius better. Laycon would have other qualities agreed! But was the other qualities the main reason for his appointed or for the crowed he gathers?
Stop your shallow thinking , that guy was never giving ambassador for winning noble price.
State ambbasor is totally different from tech company making celebrities ambassadors.
When we read through history we noticed this countries you compare with Nigeria spent billions on science and technology in the past before now. They're actually doing well now and no one will question them.
But a country like Nigeria starting with entertainment not technology only shows how foolish we are. Entertainment is not what contribute to our GDP and the GDP of the Americans. A developed country will want to prosper in all aspect of life .
But countries like Nigeria promoting reality show at this time only shows misplaced priority and backwardness.
When China awoke why didnt they start with entertainment?
They started with science and technology improve their industries and now they want to promote all aspect of their life. They'lo spend outrageous amount to buy EPL players to promote their league.
Nigeria is starting with entertainment grin
I laff. We can't get it with your kind of people at all

1 Like

Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by benji93: 7:36pm On Oct 07, 2020
What kind of jobs does BB naija create? Ofcourse it creates jobs for Prostitueneurs. In addition to the position he was given 5M and house. Someone that just won 30M. This is how low we have become. No one cares if he doesn't go nude for 71 days. Some have lived a lie all their lives. 71 days too short a time. Do people not complain all the time about how their spouses changed after marriage?
You also mentoned that killing it may result in loss of revenue. You people just throw terms in the air and hope it sticks without considering it deeply.The question is who loses, if it's killed? Perhaps the people who vote can save their money and do something more useful with it. Which jobs does BBN create? Besides they only mentioned where the votes came from. You may want to argue that BBN is another entertainment export. However, how many residents of South Africa or Ghana voted? Who gets most of the money generated from votes? Think. Think. Think
TechyMm0:
cool

1 Like

Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by QuinieR(f): 7:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
thatigboman:
very ugly, very short, very black, rapist, paedophile, chicken bone, drumstick, weed-smoking cultist laycoon's fan spotted.
You don carry urself reach here
My ugly drum stick is now a billionaire now tongue

Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by Charisma01: 8:19pm On Oct 07, 2020
TechyMm0:

Next time watch the show before giving a verdict... Don't rely on bloggers to make decisions , it makes you seem weird on the subject matter

Wait o, watch the show say i no know wetin dem dey do there?

Rubbish demonic show. Mayney you'll let ur daughter be fingered or slept with on tv say na show.

1 Like

Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by TechyMm0: 8:24pm On Oct 07, 2020
Charisma01:

Wait o, watch the show say i no know wetin dem dey do there?

Rubbish demonic show. Mayney you'll let ur daughter be fingered or slept with on tv say na show.

If you are scared your data would be fvcked and fingered just within 71 days then you didn't give your daughter proper home training like the less than 5% of big brothers over 100 contestants since season 1 to 5 who have displayed home training and morals
Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by Ayo2004: 8:33pm On Oct 07, 2020
If he is not related to adenuga the billionaire,he should go and sleep grin
Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by blank(f): 8:41pm On Oct 07, 2020
What's the difference between this and rewarding sports performers? People run and chase a ball for 90 mins and get plots of lands etc if they win a competition. Are they not all entertainment for those watching? Please do not pull down one person's achievements to ift another person's up. The world cannot just be about science and inventions. The governor should reward all aspects and not just your preferred one.

Nothing wrong with it.

1 Like

Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by Acidosis(m): 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2020
tollyboy5:

Lol you call it personal prejudice. I'm not against entertainment. Anyone can be face of anything. If I have a tech company today celebrity would be my ambassador.
Tech don't revolves around coding , I just gave that ad an example. You don't think critically at all, else you should know this countries you compare yourselves with respect their genius better. Laycon would have other qualities agreed! But was the other qualities the main reason for his appointed or for the crowed he gathers?
Stop your shallow thinking , that guy was never giving ambassador for winning noble price.
State ambbasor is totally different from tech company making celebrities ambassadors.
When we read through history we noticed this countries you compare with Nigeria spent billions on science and technology in the past before now. They're actually doing well now and no one will question them.
But a country like Nigeria starting with entertainment not technology only shows how foolish we are. Entertainment is not what contribute to our GDP and the GDP of the Americans. A developed country will want to prosper in all aspect of life .
But countries like Nigeria promoting reality show at this time only shows misplaced priority and backwardness.
When China awoke why didnt they start with entertainment?
They started with science and technology improve their industries and now they want to promote all aspect of their life. They'lo spend outrageous amount to buy EPL players to promote their league.
Nigeria is starting with entertainment grin
I laff. We can't get it with your kind of people at all

If you don't drop this mentality ehn, you would just end up blaming the entire world. There are certain things that wouldn't make sense to you because of your personal prejudice and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

Don't just sit behind your keyboard and generate funky assertions about America and China. What do you know about the entertainment sector in America?

Do you know the history of WWE, Rugby, Olympics?

The entertainment sector doesn't have to die for other sectors to grow. And in your mind, the government has been developing the entertainment sector?? Buhari funded Davido's music videos? Jonathan taught Anthony Joshua how to exchange heavy punches?

I hope you're not expecting Multichoice or Don Jazzy to kill his business because you and your likes don't have the sense to invest in those sectors you love so much??
Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by PresidentJosh20(m): 9:39pm On Oct 07, 2020
SmartProf:

Just like a typical Nigerian politician, he decided to take advantage of what he perceives as the priority of majority of Nigerians and a popular movement so he can earn much praise from his people. It's the values of society our politicians trend with, and since today most Nigerians value BBnaija madly with so much goodwill showered on participants, the governor had to key into what satisfies his citizens. Afterall if laycon leads a campaign for him, he is likely to be voted massively. So the man is not funny, he has selfishly done his calculations.
You are indeed a smart prof.What pains me most is that BBN is actually gaining more traction among our youth because of leaders like Dapo Abiodun that neglect the fundamental prerequisites of governance to chase flimsy shadows of mediocre programs.Even as I write this,pension arrears of many elderly folks remain unpaid.Query him on why this is so and he will respond that there is no money.But there is 5 million naira and a house to gift a guy who carve a niche for himself by rocking the arse of immoral and brainless feminine fools in the devilish BIG BROTHER NAIJA.Smh!

2 Likes

Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by thatigboman: 10:14pm On Oct 07, 2020
QuinieR:

You don carry urself reach here
My ugly drum stick is now a billionaire now tongue
not only billionaire, narrative twister, next you will say very short, very ugly, very black, scarface, paedophile, chicken bone, drumstick, very sick HIV/AIDS patient, sickle cell sickler, weed-smoking, ikorodu badoo vampire, rapist criminal laycoon is richer than dangote.
Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by thatigboman: 10:19pm On Oct 07, 2020
blank:
What's the difference between this and rewarding sports performers? People run and chase a ball for 90 mins and get plots of lands etc if they win a competition. Are they not all entertainment for those watching? Please do not pull down one person's achievements to ift another person's up. The world cannot just be about science and inventions. The governor should reward all aspects and not just your preferred one.

Nothing wrong with it.
win which competition exactly? Playing for d country is now same as wack so-called twitter influencers planting an ugly rapist laycon in a show orgarnised by a biased private, television company?
Even your fellow narrative twisters will be shaking their heads on this your wack comparison. Next u will ask what is the difference between buhari and ur dwarf, drunkard hopeless laycon.

1 Like

Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by QuinieR(f): 10:35pm On Oct 07, 2020
thatigboman:
not only billionaire, narrative twister, next you will say very short, very ugly, very black, scarface, paedophile, chicken bone, drumstick, very sick HIV/AIDS patient, sickle cell sickler, weed-smoking, ikorodu badoo vampire, rapist criminal laycoon is richer than dangote.
Your matter tire me oo
Wetin my laycon do you bayii

Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by Earnonline7: 10:55pm On Oct 07, 2020
Oh
Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by Arry110(m): 11:46pm On Oct 07, 2020
JIMMY1393:

But this isn't about BBN anymore...BBN has ended...this is about the appointing someone to a post, to lead many Nigerian youths, that is MOSTLY justifiable because the said governor is doing this as a calculated move and not because he needs to...
Laycon is capable and influential, many youths look up to him so the position suits him regardless
Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by Kingspin(m): 11:59pm On Oct 07, 2020
TechyMm0:
cool

And to close my argument, Independent National Electoral Commission INEC, needs to invite MultiChoice Nigeria, Organisers of Big brothers, and Deloitte Anderson Auditing Consultancy to help them with real ways they got to get 90 million votes from all African countries especially SouthAfrica, Nigeria and Ghana to count, in a way that Africans look forward to voting for Nigerian content without fearing Corruption
You want to support BBN and condemn MMM?

BBNaija needs a serious update. I have look at the show but cannot gather anything at the end, not talk about the sex scene which is why more people watch the show.
What is at the end(Legacy) for the viewers? Some of my friends who do watch the show cannot give a real answer.

BBnaija need updates simple. If you are talking about just money anybody can give out 85million to any youth work or no work.

Football you talked about is more entertaining, skill base, rooted, talented and you see players weep it out enough in the field to compare with BBN.

Even Nollywood movies each have a massage you can associate at the end.

Make the BBN show a task show, educative and content orientated.
Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by blank(f): 12:02am On Oct 08, 2020
thatigboman:
win which competition exactly? Playing for d country is now same as wack so-called twitter influencers planting an ugly rapist laycon in a show orgarnised by a biased private, television company?
Even your fellow narrative twisters will be shaking their heads on this your wack comparison. Next u will ask what is the difference between buhari and ur dwarf, drunkard hopeless laycon.

I couldn't give a hoot about Layon or any of the other BBN participants. I just wonder why we can't allow entertainment to be sponsored by govt. Sports is, academia is, etc. why not entertainment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) / Adedeji Adeleke Dances To Davido's 1 Milli Song Inside His Private Jet / #BBNaija : Tobi’s Parents At The Airport To Welcome Their Son - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.