Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador (54879 Views)

Krystal Okeke Honoured As Nigeria Diaspora Youth Ambassador / Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m / Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by tot(f): 5:06pm On Oct 07, 2020
Angelfrost:

I am tired of going in circles with that guy... Let him keep chasing shadows!!!

This is the problem with sycophancy.

sycophancy and mediocrity - there are some people whose comments should be labelled "jump and pass".
Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by TechyMm0: 5:10pm On Oct 07, 2020
deltaprincess:

Nothing has made the news on that regard. No such news has emerged that shows Ogun state is serious about youth capacity building. In fact through out his administration, the only youth related news that we know is his appointment of Laycon as youth ambassador.

Majority of the Youths that voted for Laycon were from Lagos. So your rationale does not hold and your insistence on this argument on the Governor's behalf only shows your delusional position.

Honestly unless you live abroad and change location, you would continue living with this hopeless dogma and wailing endlessly

Arguments with you is worthless, your views holds zero, I mean absolute no importance

You were preprogrammed with false ideology of good or bad, archiac old views of modern changing world and you are far lost in that veiws that it would need you few years abroad to appreciate Governor Dapo Abiodun's liberal veiws same as Okowa , Yahaya Bello , Rochas Okorocha, Otedola, Terry Waya, Dele Momodu, Ben Murray Bruce , Ekiti State first lady and others who all watch Bbnaija and appreciate such youthful platform

You are still stuck on NTA mentality so I don't blame you
Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by deltaprincess(f): 5:23pm On Oct 07, 2020
TechyMm0:

Honestly unless you live abroad and change location, you would continue living with this hopeless dogma and wailing endlessly

Arguments with you is worthless, your views holds zero, I mean absolute no importance

You were preprogrammed with false ideology of good or bad, archiac old views of modern changing world and you are far lost in that veiws that it would need you few years abroad to appreciate Governor Dapo Abiodun's liberal veiws same as Okowa , Yahaya Bello , Rochas Okorocha, Otedola, Terry Waya, Dele Momodu, Ben Murray Bruce , Ekiti State first lady and others who all watch Bbnaija and appreciate such youthful platform

You are still stuck on NTA mentality so I don't blame you

I live abroad and I am based in Ottawa, Canada FYI.

That is why your views to me are totally flawed and ill-conceived. Very typical of shallow minded and sycophantic peddlers.

You can never see things progressively because you are denial and plagued. Your views are a typical reflection of how backwards many African societies have become.

3 Likes

Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by bluefilm: 5:24pm On Oct 07, 2020
I support Wale Adenuga on this 100%

What special or important or life changing feat exactly did Laycon do or achieve that will make the Governor to be lavishing him with all those goodies?

How many best graduating students from that state has this Governor honored in a similar way?

To me, the only reason why this Governor will embark on such a vain glory move is because he wants to share in the so called Laycon Fame.

Well, we live in a society where our values keeps going to the dogs!!!

Nonsense. angry

1 Like

Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by shegoon: 5:28pm On Oct 07, 2020
JosephXavier:
In as much as BBNaija is not very educative but this young was well composed and did not portray himself in a bad way

Na God give am the opportunity so let no man jealous him, let him enjoy his fame while it lasts

And for the gospel singer, we've not heard you calling out SARS for their brutality. Pls channel your energy somewhere else
I'm so sure you won't love ur children to view the doggy style he displayed with that lady in the house. I don't know why we keep supporting immorality.

1 Like

Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by TechyMm0: 5:29pm On Oct 07, 2020
deltaprincess:

I live abroad and I am based in Ottawa, Canada FYI.

That is why your views to me are totally flawed and ill-conceived. Very typical of shallow minded and sycophantic peddlers.

You can never see things progressively because you are denial and plagued. Your views are a typical reflection of how backwards many African societies have become.

You don't live in Canada or any developed Country for that matter so quit the lies

You mentality clearly show you are Warri residence

A Canadian has no Issues with watching Big Brother Canada on Slice TV or Global Television Network infact they are far more accepting of the show,

Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by Tareq1105: 5:29pm On Oct 07, 2020
bolabadmus38:
Please,can someone explain to me the lessons from bbn. How it has added something meaningful or values to lives of our youths.Honestly,I don't have issues with the young man but my curiosity is that the Governor should explain the indices used for the appointment. What if such resources 5M and the 3 bedroom apartment (connverted to cash) was invested in production aspect like agriculture or other productive activities that will add some values to life of some underprivileged. MY TAKE

You wouldn't understand and I don't know how to start explaining governance and powers the constitution confer on our governors.

But if you ask me, the governor has not done anything wrong. He has his reasons and I want to believe he needed a Youth, a mobilizer of youths around him.

Also, Laycon carried himself very well in BB house. He never misbehave all through. By honouring Laycon you're encouraging others to behave well even in the midst of provocation.

Pls don't challenge or query our governor's judgement. He's an adult. He's not a fool so he thought over it before taking the decision and we youths support him.

BB has helped some youths like Efe, Miracle, Mercy and now Olamilekan. What a way to redistribute wealth.

Congratulations Laycon, I have no regrets for buying cards for my friends and neighbors to vote you.

But Laycon be careful about Yansh o, bcoz the way you rocked Nengi at that party fear me. And that Germany wey you and Dorothy de go be careful o.

You'll overcome o.
Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by Psoul(m): 5:30pm On Oct 07, 2020
Angelfrost:

The man shouldn't even have descended to apologizing to dullards!!! This generation really has problems! It is a shame!

Aswear.
Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by JIMMY1393: 5:32pm On Oct 07, 2020
Arry110:
The fact that people that claim not to like bbn announce it at any given opportunity is so funny, if you don’t like something why open the thread to rush and comment on how you don’t like it grin grin

But this isn't about BBN anymore...BBN has ended...this is about the appointing someone to a post, to lead many Nigerian youths, that is MOSTLY justifiable because the said governor is doing this as a calculated move and not because he needs to...
Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by JIMMY1393: 5:34pm On Oct 07, 2020
Judolisco:
No lie here... Best graduating student no even dey get automatic employment again,not to talk of others that graduated with first class... We celebrate 2 much bullshit in dis country... B4 we talk now they will say d guy is smart... Smart?? how??

So laycon did not even finish with 1st class?

And ooooboyyy I thought I was the only one triggered by the "this guy is smart" comments lol...thank God I'm not alone oh

1 Like

Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by Tareq1105: 5:36pm On Oct 07, 2020
shegoon:
I'm so sure you won't love ur children to view the doggy style he displayed with that lady in the house. I don't know why we keep supporting immorality.

The show is rated 18, therefore tune to other stations.

My guy, rejoice with those God has picked their calls so that He will yours too one day.

Don't deny yourself this bcoz of hatred.
Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by greggng: 5:36pm On Oct 07, 2020
TechyMm0:
cool

Let him see it in another veiw

Laycon is the best graduating student in his department in UNILAG, he is a rapper and a Big Brother Winner,

Dapo Abiodun needed a Youth Ambassador, who is loved by Ogun indegenes and youth, someone that can communicate in their youth language, some one who knows the pain of been a youth from the ghetto

For 71 days Laycon was under camera 24/7 he didn't go nude, he didn't fight anybody even when provoked he laughed and moved on, not once did he engage in frivolous or mediocre activity, all he did was talk about his life, exercise, meditate through yoga, complete his daily task even when he knows he can't win

I am very certain if this man had 24/7 camera on him for a week, everyone would be surprised at who the Hypocrite is

Nigerian Entertainment sector has contributed alot of direct and indirect jobs to poor youths like Laycon without connection of getting white collar jobs, IF WE STUPIDLY KILL BIG BROTHER ENTERTAINMENT WHILE WATCHING EPL, UEFA Champions League, LaLiga, BOLLYWOOD, WAKANDA AND HOLLYWOOD we would only loose revenue

California USA and Mumbai Indian ,both have the Largest GDP in India and US respectively, they make billions of dollars on all Entertainment

Think about Entertainment as a big business and perhaps as a black human you can understand no oil non governmental development

And to close my argument, Independent National Electoral Commission INEC, needs to invite MultiChoice Nigeria, Organisers of Big brothers, and Deloitte Anderson Auditing Consultancy to help them with real ways they got to get 90 million votes from all African countries especially SouthAfrica, Nigeria and Ghana to count, in a way that Africans look forward to vote for Nigerian content without fearing Corruption

Stop misleading people here .Laycon is not the best graduating student from his university ....the records are there....talk with facts

1 Like

Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by sonofthunder: 5:40pm On Oct 07, 2020
NwekeUG:
Nigerian gospel artiste, Wale Adenuga, has blasted Ogun state governor, Dapo Abiodun, for making BBNaija season 5 winner, Laycon, a Youth Ambassador in the state, IgbereTV reports.

Governor Abiodun hosted Laycon, an indigene of the state yesterday October 6 where he announced his appointment as a youth ambassador in the state. The governor also announced a cash gift of N5 million to Laycon as well as a three-bedroom bungalow.

In a post shared on his Instagram page this morning, award-winning singer, Wale Adenuga, said the governor's decision is "disheartening"

However, many of his followers blasted him for using the term 'dogs'. He later apologized for it. He wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGCG3qYpol9/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The fact that people read that message and felt he called someone/persons a dog is an additional point in his favour.
Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by deltaprincess(f): 5:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
TechyMm0:

You don't live in Canada or any developed Country for that matter so quit the lies

You mentality clearly show you are Warri residence

A Canadian has no Issues with watching Big Brother Canada on Slice TV or Global Television Network infact they are far more accepting of the show,

I don't blame you, you are highly delusional, you can't tell reality from non-reality.

I just sent you a Google Map screenshot of my location. I hope you are celebral enough to understand it it. But I doubt it that someone in your Caliber can understand such....

I am way beyond your league, you shallow minded boy!!

3 Likes

Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by Charisma01: 5:52pm On Oct 07, 2020
TechyMm0:
cool

Let him see it in another veiw

Laycon is one of the best graduating student in his department in UNILAG, he is a rapper and a Big Brother Winner,

Dapo Abiodun needed a Youth Ambassador, who is loved by Ogun indegenes and youth, someone that can communicate in their youth language, some one who knows the pain of been a youth from the ghetto

For 71 days Laycon was under camera 24/7 he didn't go nude, he didn't fight anybody even when provoked he laughed and moved on, not once did he engage in frivolous or mediocre activity, all he did was talk about his life, exercise, meditate through yoga, complete his daily task even when he knows he can't win

I am very certain if this man had 24/7 camera on him for a week, everyone would be surprised at who the Hypocrite is

Nigerian Entertainment sector has contributed alot of direct and indirect jobs to poor youths like Laycon without connection of getting white collar jobs, IF WE STUPIDLY KILL BIG BROTHER ENTERTAINMENT WHILE WATCHING EPL, UEFA Champions League, LaLiga, BOLLYWOOD, WAKANDA AND HOLLYWOOD we would only loose revenue

California USA and Mumbai Indian ,both have the Largest GDP in India and US respectively, they make billions of dollars on all Entertainment

Think about Entertainment as a big business and perhaps as a black human you can understand no oil non governmental development

And to close my argument, Independent National Electoral Commission INEC, needs to invite MultiChoice Nigeria, Organisers of Big brothers, and Deloitte Anderson Auditing Consultancy to help them with real ways they got to get 90 million votes from all African countries especially SouthAfrica, Nigeria and Ghana to count, in a way that Africans look forward to vote for Nigerian content without fearing Corruption

Nonsense, bottom line is the show is immoral & useless

1 Like

Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by TechyMm0: 5:52pm On Oct 07, 2020
deltaprincess:

I don't blame you, you are highly delusional, you can't tell reality from non-reality.

I just sent you a Google Map screenshot of my location. I hope you are celebral enough to understand it it. But I doubt it that someone in your Caliber can understand such....

I am way beyond your league, you shallow minded boy!!

I think the delusional one is you if you think this means shit with your rigid mentality and world view

Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 07, 2020
I thought they said the GOVERNOR could speak ENGLISH LANGUAGE fluently... grin grin grin grin.
People now use ENGLISH LANGUAGE to measure IQ.

TUFIAKWAAAAAA NIGERIANS.
Ntorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr NIGERIANS.
Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by TechyMm0: 5:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
Charisma01:

Nonsense, bottom line is the show is immoral & useless

Did you watch the show?
Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by deltaprincess(f): 5:56pm On Oct 07, 2020
TechyMm0:

I think the delusional one is you if you think this means shit with your rigid mentality and world view

LOL!!
I thought you claimed I never lived abroad. Who is the delusional person now?

Let me advise you. Just think opposite next time. If you are going to do anything or make any judgment, just do the opposite and you may end up making something positive.

Clown!!

3 Likes

Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by Charisma01: 6:00pm On Oct 07, 2020
TechyMm0:

Did you watch the show?

One doesn't need to watch the show. Everywhere you go,. from nairaland to Instabog9ja to twitter, Bbnaija updates are always staring you in the face.

1 Like

Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by guru90: 6:02pm On Oct 07, 2020
lascos912:
this is back to back blessings, when this guy was struggling nobody knows but now he's making it they started barking, moaning, bleating and shouting some people are even hisses like a green snake

awon bad belle geng

You are wrong !!!

Listen, Why cant that Craziest Governor pick another person from that State.

Is that guy only intelligent person in Ogun State?

Why cant that Governor enrich other people in that state..

We are not hating the guy rather that governor needs to enrich other people.......

Now, Respect for that guy in Nigeria will reduce to zero percentage soonest.

Watch!!!
Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by TechyMm0: 6:02pm On Oct 07, 2020
deltaprincess:

LOL!!
I thought you claimed I never lived abroad. Who is the delusional person now?

Let me advise you. Just think opposite next time. If you are going to do anything or make any judgment, just do the opposite and you may end up making something positive.

Clown!!

Screenshot of a pics you got on Google Image or VPN google maps doesn't mean you are in Canada , so stop clowning around. Even a bucktee can run gotchies smelling mouth with internet pics

Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by TechyMm0: 6:04pm On Oct 07, 2020
Charisma01:

One doesn't need to watch the show. Everywhere you go,. from nairaland to Instabog9ja to twitter, Bbnaija updates are always staring you in the face.

Next time watch the show before giving a verdict... Don't rely on bloggers to make decisions , it makes you seem weird on the subject matter
Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by Zyrac: 6:10pm On Oct 07, 2020
Madibah:
In as much as I love laycon and in as much that I'm willing to take sentiment out of this
Laycon doesn't deserve such post
Bbn doesn't contain any educative features
It doesn't contain any sort of morality
Giving laycon a youth ambassador is just a stupid and a babaric act by the governor

Well I'm not surprised , that's why ogun state is always full of bad news everyday

Everything u tagg babaric

1 Like

Re: Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador by josite: 6:11pm On Oct 07, 2020
this abiodun ,has he got any sense of propriety at all,will he ever get any thingsright?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) / Adedeji Adeleke Dances To Davido's 1 Milli Song Inside His Private Jet / #BBNaija : Tobi’s Parents At The Airport To Welcome Their Son - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.