Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) (129271 Views)

Big Brother Cameroon House & Housemates In Pictures / Big Brother Cameroon: Nigerians Mock Cameroonians / BBNaija: Mercy Receives Her N30m Cheque Prize (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Omezif(m): 9:09pm On Oct 08, 2020
Good to her
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by TransAtlanticEx(m): 9:10pm On Oct 08, 2020
Iconstar:
Congrats . So Cameroonian currency is more useless than naira.Imagine 10million CFa is abt 6.8 million Naira.
7.65m naira as at today. wink
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Litmus: 9:10pm On Oct 08, 2020
lascos912:
you see as their black dey shine

if na ñaija girls den go don bleach finish

Instead of all this your contortion why not just admit to yourself the Nigerian girls look better and say nothing, if you hate Nigerian a lot, it won’t kill you.
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by friday2011(m): 9:11pm On Oct 08, 2020
That 10m is like 6m in naija
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 9:11pm On Oct 08, 2020
grin grin grin
See how serious they all are.
Can't they see that this is a joke?
Show that probably didn't have up to 1000 active viewers.
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by sylve11: 9:13pm On Oct 08, 2020
HeadShot:

BBN gives Nigerians employment and daily bread??
Is laycon Nigerians?
Wtf

You must be a Yoruba Muslim
I mean you gave us MURIc and Buhari

grin cool

1 Like

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Tapout(m): 9:13pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
Last man standing

i hope he won a new belt sha....so the piece he is wearing in the 2nd picture can retire.
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by GreatGod2020(m): 9:13pm On Oct 08, 2020
Iconstar:
Congrats . So Cameroonian currency is more useless than naira.Imagine 10million CFa is abt 6.8 million Naira.

Check out Uganda and Tanzania currencies you will know that naira get level for that
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 9:13pm On Oct 08, 2020
Iconstar:

LMAO are you shocked
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by modsfucker: 9:14pm On Oct 08, 2020
Imagine what this wh_ore wore undecided

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by martineverest(m): 9:14pm On Oct 08, 2020
Blazebond:
Do not despise the days of little beginnings,kudos to them.
that was how first big brother Nigeria started o
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by majamajic(m): 9:15pm On Oct 08, 2020
Wow

See their ebuka , nice

Don't be surprised , by next year they will come big

7m plus car and Dubai trip is not bad , for beginners , MTN is there
They will shock u guys next year

1 Like

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by CzarChris(m): 9:15pm On Oct 08, 2020
saphiere:
Finalists
Please forgive my ignorant question, is it just me or do all the girls in this pictures look like transgenders?
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Iconstar: 9:18pm On Oct 08, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:

LMAO are you shocked
The thing weak me o
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by ZooOga: 9:22pm On Oct 08, 2020
super dubber congrats wink

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Haykayboss1: 9:22pm On Oct 08, 2020
HeadShot:

BBN gives Nigerians employment and daily bread??
Is laycon Nigerians?
Wtf

You must be a Yoruba Muslim
I mean you gave us MURIc and Buhari
SEE YOUR LEVEL OF STUPIDITY, WETIN CONCERN YORUBA OR MUSLIM WITH WHAT HE SAID
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Bluffly: 9:23pm On Oct 08, 2020
Homeboiy:
Na only girls win everything

Ni so I dey see am. E be like say na marathon as all of dem they run runner up
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by FILEBE(m): 9:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
[quote author=Ekeletu post=94712195]O girl it seem u are obsess with this big brother tin. give up! It won't help you.[/quote

I was about typing the same thing I swear. Wait let me ask if she is their brand ambassador
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 08, 2020
kingxsamz:
grin grin grin
See how serious they all are.
Can't they see that this is a joke?
Show that probably didn't have up to 1000 active viewers.
They have more than 30k followers on FB and you say they had less than 1k viewers?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by FILEBE(m): 9:26pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
They have more than 30k followers on FB and you say they had less than 1k viewers?

Madam. What's with you and this Big brother ? Are u their brand ambassador or you are just trying hard to make us like the show?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 9:26pm On Oct 08, 2020
Homeboiy:
Na only girls win everything

Vagin.a rigged everything grin grin
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by adeoba2008(m): 9:28pm On Oct 08, 2020
Iconstar:

I thought they said their currency has more value than the naira?
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by nairalander2020(m): 9:30pm On Oct 08, 2020
nigeria is far better than cameroon in almost every thing
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by leosahm(m): 9:30pm On Oct 08, 2020
dokie:

Brother, dat na before buhari. Now na d same thing.

wetin u talk? U no sabi xa naira get value pass their money.....
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 08, 2020
FILEBE:

Madam. What's with you and this Big brother ? Are u their brand ambassador or you are just trying hard to make us like the show?
When next audition begins please inform me. Thanks.
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by MrCover: 9:32pm On Oct 08, 2020
Poor Girl
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 9:32pm On Oct 08, 2020
When she is about to go board the plane to Dubai grin grin grin grin

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Almunjid(m): 9:35pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
Please inform me when the form is out for the next season. Thank you.
If BBN form is N10,000 and 10,000 lazy youths applied for it. BBN would realize N100,000,000. The winners' prize don set. The remaining na profits. Some people said the form is free, while others said it's between N80,000 to N100,000. Lazy youths making the rich richer. Lol
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by overboard(m): 9:35pm On Oct 08, 2020
happybee:
Can someone kindly explain to me why women uses make up, please?

To make them beautiful or ugly, I don't get?!

They all look ugly, and they were even better and beautiful without full make up.
undecided

2 bottles of kunu for you bro!
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by robosky02(m): 9:35pm On Oct 08, 2020
convert 10,000,000 cfca to dollars

convert 17,937.22 United States Dollar to naira

6,869,955.26 Nigerian Naira

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by mulerogold(m): 9:35pm On Oct 08, 2020
Abbeg .. i hear say during their time in Big brother Cameroon, One of the house mates carry 2 meat for pot instead of 1 and Biggy come dey para for everyone of dem on getting to know say 1 meat lost for pot.�

1 Like

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ayo2004:

Many people have made it in life because of big brother....and not just the housemates but the designers,photographers and more other personnel,I know someone that works there and that is what he uses to feed his family,before u start the prostitution propangada,go and attack Hollywood and nollywood actors that are involved,there are some educational stuff intellectuals(like me) learnt from some of the shows and competition but people like u will never recognize that
If u have beef with laycon,goan settle it and stop saying rubbish

Note;if u are arguing or interacting with someone,u don't have to bring tribalism into it,people like you are destroying the country more than the so called big brother u are antagonizing

Thank you

Your're 100% correct
I'm a blogger, and I know how beneficial BBNaija has been to me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Daniel K Daniel Reacts To Sex Scenes In Movies / Fztvseries Is Back! / BBNAIJA: Mercy Exposed Her Boobs & Nipples On TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.