Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) (67420 Views)

Chacha Eke Pregnant With 4th Child, Says That's Reason For Her Bipolar Disorder / "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband / Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Zazzzu(m): 10:30pm On Oct 07, 2020
wich kind yeye hospital b dat 1
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:30pm On Oct 07, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Joshmanuel10(m): 10:30pm On Oct 07, 2020
Slimzjoe:

We don't take our mental health seriously in this Part of the world even if it's a very crucial Issue. I'm happy she knows her Problem and seeking help for it and I sincerely hope she gets better

Some of our Service agents and Lecturers also have various psychological Imbalance but no one checks them.

You can't tell me a Lecturer that keeps telling Students that they can't Pass a course he's taking no matter how much they write is Ok in his head. Or how a Police Officer Slaps you immediately for asking him why he wants to search you.

I want to use this medium to appeal to Employers to carry out Routine Mental and psychological Evaluation of Law enforcement agents, Teachers and Lecturers, Public Service personnels too.

Lectures are crazy ppl
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Najdorf: 10:31pm On Oct 07, 2020
orgylover:
bipolar diaorder is just another twisted word for anger. it cant be diagnosed. everybody gets angry
Read up on bipolar disorder/manic depression. It has nothing to do with anger ffs

2 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Anaerobi(m): 10:32pm On Oct 07, 2020
quick recovery
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 07, 2020

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by SmartPolician: 10:33pm On Oct 07, 2020
NORSIYK:
Get well soon.
Depression and mental stress contributes to this disorder

Contribute
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 10:33pm On Oct 07, 2020
Cholls:
my brother's I smell lies
Believe what you like.. shocked
Am sure you would have preferred her saying she was pummeled.. undecided
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by chatinent: 10:34pm On Oct 07, 2020
She stated that contrary to some people's insinuations, her husband has never laid his hands on her, nor raised his voice at her.

I don't believe you.
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by dave4rella(m): 10:34pm On Oct 07, 2020
undecided

So she's having the same issue with Daddy freez
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by bluefilm: 10:34pm On Oct 07, 2020
martineverest:
ode!...u made me laff so hard

You never see something sef. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by emmyN(m): 10:35pm On Oct 07, 2020
Bipolar disorder, formerly called manic depression, is a mental health condition that causes extreme mood swings that include emotional highs (mania or hypomania) and lows (depression).

When you become depressed, you may feel sad or hopeless and lose interest or pleasure in most activities. When your mood shifts to mania or hypomania (less extreme than mania), you may feel euphoric, full of energy or unusually irritable. These mood swings can affect sleep, energy, activity, judgment, behavior and the ability to think clearly.

Episodes of mood swings may occur rarely or multiple times a year. While most people will experience some emotional symptoms between episodes, some may not experience any.

Although bipolar disorder is a lifelong condition, you can manage your mood swings and other symptoms by following a treatment plan. In most cases, bipolar disorder is treated with medications and psychological counseling (psychotherapy).

Source: Mayoclinic

5 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by banio: 10:35pm On Oct 07, 2020
Just using grammar to confusion US.

Just tell us she de score score.
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by SmartPolician: 10:36pm On Oct 07, 2020
SapphirePRINCEX:

Kam nukwa

I always knew this was a publicity stunt to revive her career... No be only Bipolar na Monopoly angry

Whatever it is Sha, I hope she finds peace.

Oso chi egbu

grin grin grin
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by womenareapes: 10:36pm On Oct 07, 2020
Harpyeagle:
Bipolar disorder is not an excuse for divorce. In fact when u have such issue having as many people that care abt u would contribute to optimal recovery.
you haven't meet a woman suffering from bipolar. you won't have made this statement.
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Decryptor(m): 10:36pm On Oct 07, 2020
html14java:
you are sure.

See you see hell fire

For you to see me and see hell fire e mean say you dey close to the fire too undecided
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Oluwauchebest(m): 10:37pm On Oct 07, 2020
New Post (Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video))

I never hear this kind sickness b4 oh

Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by brainhgeek(m): 10:38pm On Oct 07, 2020
So, what should we do? Congratulations then
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Gloriagee(f): 10:39pm On Oct 07, 2020
I smell blackmail
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 07, 2020
Cover up
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:39pm On Oct 07, 2020
Can't remember the number of girls I have cured their bipolar disorder with my 8.5 inches curved cassava. I go make heaven be that oo cos I'm a helper of humanity undecided
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Naijaarchive(m): 10:39pm On Oct 07, 2020
Na generational problem with Nigeria females they are always with it... It just get levels
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by html14java(f): 10:42pm On Oct 07, 2020
Decryptor:

For you to see me and see hell fire e mean say you dey close to the fire too undecided

You're alone. All liars will go to hell and those that lie at night have a special furnace.lol
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Beverlyjean(f): 10:42pm On Oct 07, 2020
Flier:
Its obvious she’s lying,she’s just trying to protect her human beater called husband

U are sick...I'm sure u also have bipolar and u don't know it..better seek for help

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by millionboi2: 10:42pm On Oct 07, 2020
Wuuworld:
He is a real man.
We don't hit women.
function of ur man hood is what makes u a real man
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 07, 2020
This life nor balance embarassed
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 07, 2020
html14java:
This news is not complete please. I refuse to use the dictionary.

Whatever that may mean, Please get well soon. May your health be restored.

Nice crafts.
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by orgylover: 10:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
Najdorf:

Read up on bipolar disorder/manic depression. It has nothing to do with anger ffs
i am not gonna wastee my time reading that. my gf family claims she has bipolar disorder because she get angry one minute and the next minute she is fine. she has been with me and i know she just gets angy like every other human. u dont piss someone off and when he or she gets angry u come up with the stupid word bipolar disorder. was they bi polar disorder in the 90s?
check the meaning below. it makes no sense.
you will see someone that will voluntarily go piss and=other person off and when the person reacts they say he or she has bipolar disorder

Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by QuinieR(f): 10:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
SapphirePRINCEX:
Kam nukwa

I always knew this was a publicity stunt to revive her career... No be only Bipolar na Monopoly angry

Whatever it is Sha, I hope she finds peace.

Hmmmm baby girl you dey here grin
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by RosyIsBlessed: 10:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
This is a script angry

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Truthteller2020: 10:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
jrusky:

Get well? Do you know what Bipolar disordee is? Infact I'm sure Chacha herself do not understand what she is saying.

Na semi madness be bipolar in acute cases oo and how come its now bipolar coming up and its the reason for marital break up? Sorry Chacha that story is not adding up pls say something else.
will you keep quiet? someone said she has Bipolar and you are here talking nonsense.
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by ProphetofOdin: 10:47pm On Oct 07, 2020
Speedy recovery to her. Most Nigerians are suffering from bipolar disorder without even knowing.

By the way:
If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.
This is not a fast money making scheme it takes a bit of consistency and patience by working smart with your smart phone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Otedola, His Wife And His Four Children / Pregnant Beyonce Goes Nude To Show Her Twin Baby Bump (Photos) / Fans To Coco Ice: "This Your Makeup Is Too Much"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.