Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,542 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) (67404 Views)

Chacha Eke Pregnant With 4th Child, Says That's Reason For Her Bipolar Disorder / "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband / Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by SpockFederation: 11:31pm On Oct 07, 2020
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 11:41pm On Oct 07, 2020
This one is Ogbanje (Spiritual husband)...leave Bipolar abi monopolar out of your problems

Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by victorian(f): 11:41pm On Oct 07, 2020
U see?

What some kind of marriages can reduce one to

When she was single and blossoming, no man complained about her or any bipolar disorder.

She was soaring high in her career until boom! Just 7 years in marriage, shes Now a mental patient.

Sighs! Some Men are out of this world.

Men reducing women to become mentally unstable wit their toxic behavior, when will u people change for the better?

When?

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by meobizy(f): 11:43pm On Oct 07, 2020
Damn, I feel bad for her. I knew right from time that she was the abusive one. She should stick to the medication in order to save her marriage and/or better her life.
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by telkevog(m): 11:44pm On Oct 07, 2020
jrusky:

Get well? Do you know what Bipolar disordee is? Infact I'm sure Chacha herself do not understand what she is saying.

Na semi madness be bipolar in acute cases oo and how come its now bipolar coming up and its the reason for marital break up? Sorry Chacha that story is not adding up pls say something else.
Doctor! I may not know what Bipolar Disorder is. However, no matter what it is, I believe God can eventually heal her and that's why I wished her to get well soon. Is it a crime?

3 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by victorian(f): 11:46pm On Oct 07, 2020
Flier:
Your family are sick,you guys should stop watching TELEMUNDO,all these disorders mostly affect white people
This one is lying,we go hear the full gist once she’s killed by the idiot she called husband
Large chunk of Nigerian married women are suffering from domestic violence but won’t tell their neighbors or relatives

You are answering him

Men in such categories know themselves.

My late Aunt died of heart ache due to her husband insensitive and cruel behavior. Instead of her to leave the marriage and live longer. She said what will people say if she leaves. How will her children cope?

But lo and behold, death does not care whether she has children who needs her.
Due to too much thinking, she died age 50 of high bp and heart attack.

The children she was protecting are now on their own, while her first son was so enraged with his dad, and almost matchet his dad to death on the burial day of his mom. People had to hold him back, while the dad ran for his life. Everywhere was scattered that day.

Sighs.

2 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by blowjohn(m): 11:50pm On Oct 07, 2020
NobleAngell:
That's sad. Wish you quick recovery.

Do u know what bipolar disorder is?
U think this is malaria or typhoid?
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Flier: 11:51pm On Oct 07, 2020
victorian:

You are answering him

My late Aunt died of heart ache due to her husband insensitive and cruel behavior. Instead of her to leave the marriage and live longer. She said what will people say if she leaves. How will her children cope?

The children she was protecting are now on their own, while her first son was so enraged with his dad, and almost matchet his dad to death on the burial day of his mom. People had to hold him back, while the dad ran for his life. Everywhere was scattered that day.

Sighs.
Sorry for the loss,such is life.Lot of human beater out there and the worse is these women they are beating won’t stop protecting them
The first video posted by this Chacha was very loud and clear but now she come up with another story after her husband came to apologise to her
Let’s see if he won’t beat her again
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Lexusgs430: 11:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
Makeup, the saviour of womankind.......... wink
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by blowjohn(m): 11:56pm On Oct 07, 2020
Naija people I hail.
See people saying get well soon as if bipolar disorder is malaria or typhoid!
That's how nairalanders were busy calling liver instead of kidney on a certain thread some years back.
If it's to point at liver or kidney inside a pot of peppersoup they will blindly do so correctly!
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by LikesAndShares: 12:04am On Oct 08, 2020
victorian:

[s]You are answering him

Sighs[/s].

It's not a must that you must marry.

You can continue practicing your lesbianism in peace, okay?

2 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by victorian(f): 12:05am On Oct 08, 2020
Flier:
Sorry for the loss,such is life.Lot of human beater out there and the worse is these women they are beating won’t stop protecting them
The first video posted by this Chacha was very loud and clear but now she come up with another story after her husband came to apologise to her
Let’s see if he won’t beat her again

Unfortunately that's weak women for us.

They will keep protecting their evil bfs, evil husbands until death finally takes them away all in the name of I love him or what will people say.

God knows I don't give a fucc about what anyone says.

Now people are calling her ogbanje, when she was single nobody saw her as ogbanje o.

She was very okay o and mentally sound.

Na she sabi, theyve confused her to go back to what will finally end her life.

Smhhh

2 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Nellsworld(m): 12:07am On Oct 08, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Bi polar? In naija?

Those docs dey hustle you....
Been a Nigerian can make someone get am
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by victorian(f): 12:11am On Oct 08, 2020
LikesAndShares:

It's not a must that you must marry.

You can continue practicing your lesbianism in peace, okay?

I will marry. I'm not a lesbian And I will never be.

I'm in a blessed relationship with my man. Hes the best man I can ever ask for.
Thats why I said some men in that evil category, I didn't say all men are like chacha husband.

Some men are good. Mine is very good and I'm so blessed to have him in my life.

I've dated demons in men's clothing but God saved me from their evil. I ran like never before until I met my Prince D. The only man who knows what it takes to care and love a worthy woman like myself with holding back.

God will forever keep him away from evil eyes like yours! Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Nellsworld(m): 12:12am On Oct 08, 2020
bluefilm:
What exactly is bipolar disorder?

Is it like a Polar bear that orders something on Amazon?

Bipolar disorder is a psychiatric case that entails having two or more personalities functioning differently without the original person knowing. But in Nigeria we don't take it seriously but it is one of the deadliest disorder cos those personalities can be good or bad or the both and it has no cure but can be managed the earlier the better to manage

2 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Ayt27(m): 12:13am On Oct 08, 2020
michealdeco:
Bipolar brouhaha

I have noticed that's the new Nigerian trend now, any small thing......it will be automatically tied to a mental condition.

Watch this table for the next 3 to 6 Months, na the new format be that.

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Coronavirus1: 12:17am On Oct 08, 2020
womenareapes:
many Naija women has bipolar disorders!

hence there useless attitude undecided
Bipolar disorder (formerly called manic-depressive illness or manic depression) is a mental disorder that causes unusual shifts in mood, energy, activity levels, concentration, and the ability to carry out day-to-day tasks.

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Swagbag231(m): 12:17am On Oct 08, 2020
bluefilm:

wisdom
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by DrKKK1(m): 12:17am On Oct 08, 2020
Bipolar disorder
Also called: manic depression
A disorder associated with episodes of mood swings ranging from depressive lows to manic highs.
Treatment can help, but this condition can't be cured
Chronic: can last for years or be lifelong
Requires a medical diagnosis
Lab tests or imaging not required
The exact cause of bipolar disorder isn’t known, but a combination of genetics, environment and altered brain structure and chemistry may play a role.
Very common: More than 1.5 million cases per year (Nigeria)

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Omezif(m): 12:19am On Oct 08, 2020
Only God can pacify you and there is only one key to reach him which is player. Pray with faith.
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Nellsworld(m): 12:21am On Oct 08, 2020
DrKKK1:
Bipolar disorder
Also called: manic depression
A disorder associated with episodes of mood swings ranging from depressive lows to manic highs.
Treatment can help, but this condition can't be cured
Chronic: can last for years or be lifelong
Requires a medical diagnosis
Lab tests or imaging not required
The exact cause of bipolar disorder isn’t known, but a combination of genetics, environment and altered brain structure and chemistry may play a role.
Very common: More than 1.5 million cases per year (Nigeria)
Imagine what all this celebrities go through just to please fans, hours they do just to be perfect, something could ve triggered hers and its likely she and her husband had a intensive quarrel to trigger it

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by LikesAndShares: 12:22am On Oct 08, 2020
victorian:
I will marry. I'm not a lesbian And I will never be.

I'm in a blessed relationship with my man. Hes the best man I can ever ask for.
Thats why I said some men in that evil category, I didn't say all men are like chacha husband.

Some men are good. Mine is very good and I'm so blessed to have him in my life.

I've dated demons in men's clothing but God saved me from their evil. I ran like never before until I met my Prince D. The only man who knows what it takes to care and love a worthy woman like myself with holding back.

God will forever keep him away from evil eyes like yours! Amen!

You can continue keeping your IMAGINARY man to yourself.

I am not in any way interested.

3 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by victorian(f): 12:34am On Oct 08, 2020
LikesAndShares:

You can continue keeping your IMAGINARY man to yourself.

I am not in any way interested.

That's your problem, not mine!

Believe or not? I'm less concerned. You are the least of my itineraries for tonight.

So fucc off my mentions!!
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 12:36am On Oct 08, 2020
@Ladycewhy, this is officially from her. So, it isn't because of any form of abuse from her husband, whether emotional or mental.
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Nobody: 12:50am On Oct 08, 2020
NobleAngell:
That's sad. Wish you quick recovery.

Quick recovery from bipolar disorder? shocked shocked shocked

Bipolar disorder is a lifelong mental illness with a high chance of recurring episodes.

It has no cure and can only be managed with behavior therapy along with mood stabilizers with other medications.

2 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by chaloskyx: 12:51am On Oct 08, 2020
LETS BE HONEST WE ALL DONT GIVE A Bleep....SORT YOUR SELF OUT AND LEAVE US OUT OF IT WE ALL HAVE OUR PROBLEMS BUT WE DONT COME TO SOCIAL MEDIA TO AIR THEM OUT JUST TO TREND GET A LIFE
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Nobody: 1:04am On Oct 08, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga to slap you dey hungry me

It's like the bipolar dey worry you too sef.

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by samuelson06(m): 1:22am On Oct 08, 2020
bluefilm:

The polar bears are going extinct undecided
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by ussv: 1:27am On Oct 08, 2020
This video looks like a video done under duress, like a forced video. My opinion sha.
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by ikeasogwa: 1:30am On Oct 08, 2020
My instincts never failed me. Am waiting for Mr Ibu. Can western medics really handle these things?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beggars Besiege Davido's Lekki Home (Photos) / Davido Insults Cousin, Dele Adeleke On Twitter, Deletes The Tweet Afterwards / Cardi B Without Makeup Vs After Makeup (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.