Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) (67425 Views)

Chacha Eke Pregnant With 4th Child, Says That's Reason For Her Bipolar Disorder / "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband / Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by flyingpig: 6:53am On Oct 08, 2020
Grandmeister:

Even if you point at someone and tell me the person is a criminal..even if the accused has a tattoo, dreadlocks, torn jeans and black lips I will not believe you until i get the full fact..13 years ago I had an experience that taught me never to judge by first impression.
Honestly.
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 08, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Bipolar disorder is very dangerous.

And it's the major cause of Suicide!
My immediate younger brother is bipolar and I suffered. The can switch mood from being extremely happy to Severe sadness within 1 second.

At one point my brother wanted to kill me just because I gave him money. In his mind he's supposed to have his own money too.

It was later he was diagnosed of bipolar but before we never knew and everything thought he's wicked and heartless.

They need love! I mean sincere love. Just yesterday I bought him a phone because he called me that he needed one and the money I used to buy the phone was money for my rent.

I can comfortably say that Cha cha's outbursts few days ago could be as a result of Bipolar Disorder.
sorry to hear about this. How is he holding up, hope he takes medication ?

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by adesharp2(m): 7:31am On Oct 08, 2020
Kpeleooh
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by CoolTiger(m): 7:33am On Oct 08, 2020
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by omooba969(m): 7:50am On Oct 08, 2020
[s]
miketonic:
Wow Nigerians are this gullible and naive. I am a psychiatrist by profession and I have diagnosed a lot of people from bipolar, depression, anxieties and schizophrenia. This women does not have bipolar, her first video was a cry for help. From her first video u can can tell that she is in an emotionally and mental abuse. I also believed that the husband or some people have threaten her... now she is using bipolar as a cover up. If u want to know more about mental health, ask me questions
[/s]

Sorry to burst your bubble - you don't sound like a psychiatrist.

Continue to lie to yourself ok.

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Psoul(m): 7:54am On Oct 08, 2020
May be, it was during one of those symptoms of the disorder that pushed her to make that video saying she is done with her marriage.

Some symptoms of bipolar disorder are:

1. Uncharacteristic periods of anger and aggression.
2. Grandiosity and overconfidence.
3. Easy tearfulness, frequent sadness.
4. Needing little sleep to feel rested.
5. Uncharacteristic impulsive behavior.
6. Moodiness.
7. Confusion and inattention.

Symptoms 1, 5 and 7 must be responsible for that decision she made. I beliv she will come over it and apologize to everyone then go back to her marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by yvelchstores(f): 7:57am On Oct 08, 2020
ndindiatu:

Starting from ur mother
have some sense. How will you insult someone's mother who neither insulted yours or anybody for that matter.
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by yvelchstores(f): 8:06am On Oct 08, 2020
abisola85:
In my opinion based on what she said, am done with this marriage ,might be because are other colleagues are making it big time while she doesn't have the freedom she want and boom!!! The only option is to walk out of the marriage
her husband is also in the industry as a producer, they produce movies tgda. I don't think your theory is correct. Any which way, I wish them well.
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Azyne(f): 8:08am On Oct 08, 2020
SapphirePRINCEX:
Kam nukwa

I always knew this was a publicity stunt to revive her career... No be only Bipolar na Monopoly angry

Whatever it is Sha, I hope she finds peace.

Thank you! She even said she'll put it in motion pictures. Do these people think we are goats

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Raalsalghul: 8:14am On Oct 08, 2020
Beverlyjean:
Its mostly associated with females, especially rape victims

Source?
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by jesmond3945: 8:19am On Oct 08, 2020
Useless bloggers accused an innocent man of what he didn't do.
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Raalsalghul: 8:27am On Oct 08, 2020
victorian:
[s]U see?

What some kind of marriages can reduce one to

When she was single and blossoming, no man complained about her or any bipolar disorder.

She was soaring high in her career until boom! Just 7 years in marriage, shes Now a mental patient.

Sighs! Some Men are out of this world.

Men reducing women to become mentally unstable wit their toxic behavior, when will u people change for the better?

When? [/s]
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Raalsalghul: 8:28am On Oct 08, 2020
victorian:

Y[s]ou are answering him

Men in such categories know themselves.

My late Aunt died of heart ache due to her husband insensitive and cruel behavior. Instead of her to leave the marriage and live longer. She said what will people say if she leaves. How will her children cope?

But lo and behold, death does not care whether she has children who needs her.
Due to too much thinking, she died age 50 of high bp and heart attack.

The children she was protecting are now on their own, while her first son was so enraged with his dad, and almost matchet his dad to death on the burial day of his mom. People had to hold him back, while the dad ran for his life. Everywhere was scattered that day.

Sighs. [/s]
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Kingrefreshed: 8:29am On Oct 08, 2020
Acecards:
sorry to hear about this. How is he holding up, hope he takes medication ?

Thank you dear, he's fine. He's attending a theological school
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Cashio(m): 8:29am On Oct 08, 2020
jrusky:

Get well? Do you know what Bipolar disordee is? Infact I'm sure Chacha herself do not understand what she is saying.

Na semi madness be bipolar in acute cases oo and how come its now bipolar coming up and its the reason for marital break up? Sorry Chacha that story is not adding up pls say something else.
I actually read through all the comments on the first page to check if there was one person that would reason my way....If actually she had bipolar disorder, what has that got to do with quitting her marriage..like, is that the cure?
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Princessbettyj(f): 8:32am On Oct 08, 2020
inoki247:
All doz girls wey dey need 2k urgently too are suffering from Bipolar disorder

grin grin
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by owunabastard: 8:36am On Oct 08, 2020
Just say that is your wish or that is what you want to hear, but unfortunately, you were disgraced
Flier:
Its obvious she’s lying,she’s just trying to protect her human beater called husband
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Ladycewhy(f): 8:37am On Oct 08, 2020
Yampotatocarrot:
@Ladycewhy, this is officially from her. So, it isn't because of any form of abuse from her husband, whether emotional or mental.

Good to know, still doesn't invalidate my comment tho Just doesn't apply to this particular case.
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by LaReinaa(f): 8:49am On Oct 08, 2020
Keep lying to protect your marriage,
When you’re finally tired of protecting your husband, the real truth will come out!
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Dominatrix(f): 8:50am On Oct 08, 2020
A lot of people are bipolar. The ignorance level in this so-called country is "wow"!. So many insensitive comments from some pathetic scums!

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by ensamy(m): 8:51am On Oct 08, 2020
If they don't chain her to the bed she can run away into the market. As we know , when a mad person run enter market hmmm e don finish no way again of recovery shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Dominatrix(f): 8:51am On Oct 08, 2020
Psoul:
May be, it was during one of those symptoms of the disorder that pushed her to make that video saying she is done with her marriage.

Some symptoms of bipolar disorder are:

1. Uncharacteristic periods of anger and aggression.
2. Grandiosity and overconfidence.
3. Easy tearfulness, frequent sadness.
4. Needing little sleep to feel rested.
5. Uncharacteristic impulsive behavior.
6. Moodiness.
7. Confusion and inattention.

Symptoms 1, 5 and 7 must be responsible for that decision she made. I beliv she will come over it and apologize to everyone then go back to her marriage.

Correct!

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Bankilolo: 8:57am On Oct 08, 2020
We pray for your quick recovery . Jesus loves you.
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by firstratedcitiz(m): 9:13am On Oct 08, 2020
Postmortem. The first voice has already gotten to God's ears. Chacha is only doing damage control now.
TMSMedia:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGDeaydg3gT/?igshid=12h3dmo3air01
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 08, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Thank you dear, he's fine. He's attending a theological school
that's great. All will be well with him.

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by EMMY76: 9:25am On Oct 08, 2020
I never heard about this illness before doctors in the house can u pls explain to us what this bipolar disorder is all about?
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Samcent: 9:29am On Oct 08, 2020
victorian:

I will marry. I'm not a lesbian And I will never be.

I'm in a blessed relationship with my man. Hes the best man I can ever ask for.
Thats why I said some men in that evil category, I didn't say all men are like chacha husband.

Some men are good. Mine is very good and I'm so blessed to have him in my life.

I've dated demons in men's clothing but God saved me from their evil. I ran like never before until I met my Prince D. The only man who knows what it takes to care and love a worthy woman like myself with holding back.

God will forever keep him away from evil eyes like yours! Amen!
My sister, I am happy you like your man. But small small with the shower of praise. I'm sure Chacha must have said same of her husband.
In most cases, relationship before marriage is always sweeter and more intoxicating than after marriage.

Please don't get me wrong, you have my best wishes.
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Vabasi(m): 9:53am On Oct 08, 2020
Bipolar: A disorder associated with episodes of mood swings ranging from depressive lows to manic highs.
The exact cause of bipolar disorder isn’t known, but a combination of genetics, environment and altered brain structure and chemistry may play a role.

Get well soon Tacha.
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by jrusky(m): 10:08am On Oct 08, 2020
Cashio:
I actually read through all the comments on the first page to check if there was one person that would reason my way....If actually she had bipolar disorder, what has that got to do with quitting her marriage..like, is that the cure?

That is what I'm saying. How can having bipolar reason for quitting marriage its so weird excuse because that is not the cure. So she is not saying the truth yet.
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Nmezor(f): 11:06am On Oct 08, 2020
Hmmm, its well..Get well soon Chacha
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by BennyDon: 11:21am On Oct 08, 2020
telkevog:
So sorry. Get well soon!

Meanwhile, FTC for the first time. Dedicated to all who love me here!

Congrats.

Only preeq wey get patience dey spit saliva fo inside hole grin
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Mimicole(f): 11:39am On Oct 08, 2020
Am I the only one that noticed that she was reading a script. It was so obvious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Otedola, His Wife And His Four Children / Pregnant Beyonce Goes Nude To Show Her Twin Baby Bump (Photos) / Fans To Coco Ice: "This Your Makeup Is Too Much"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.